~Ultimate Contest!~ Round 3/4

TwistedFlameApe

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my card will be up soon.

-here it is

133790da5.jpg

card effect-This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing 4 earth monsters in your graveyard from play. Send 1 monster card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field with an DEF equal to or less than the DEF of the sent monster.when Beast Type monsters on your side of the field attack with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

good question. and since i am no longer in posession of your R1 scores I'm going to go by the top 3 and rate you from there. I'll look at who got the highest scores in the top 3's, ill look at who won the most, and then i'll rescore everyone who was in the top 3 in all 4 rounds as a set of cards rather than individual 1s. then post the results accordingly.

any questions?

hope i'm still not late here's my card for R2

129512hf4.jpg

[spoiler=lore] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. You can Special Summon this card if you Special Summoned a monster succesfully from your Graveyard. This card ATK and DEF is equal than ATK and DEF of the monster you Special Summoned from Graveyard. If this card destroy a monster on your opponent field place 1 "Blood Counter" on this card. By removing all "Blood Counter" on this card inflict damage to your opponent Life Point equal than number of "Blood Counter" removed x500. If this card is destroyed by result of battle, Draw 1 card from your deck

Here's my round 2 card

100090rr7.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned when "Half Moon Lycan - Ven" and "Half Moon Lycan - Sombra" are on your field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle except by a DARK creature. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, randomly select 3 cards from your opponent's hand and discard them. When this card is destroyed by a card with "Vampire" in its name, destroy both cards.[/img]

that 666 is only there so i can identify supersticious people. it means nothing to me.

my apologies on being later for round three. i had some difficulties accsessing a computer for about a week. if i can, after this contest, ill try to compensate you all with some points.

give me until the 21st to grade all of your round 2 cards. would any1 like me to post round 3 so you can start on that while i grade?

Or else... You will die!

Here's my round 3

100090w.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is successfully Special Summoned from your Graveyard, you can increase this cards ATK by 400. For every WIND card on your opponents field, you can decrease your opponents Life Points by 200. When this card is destroyed by a Beast-type card, destroy both cards.

Archived