Here YCM, take a chill pill

Azuh

[align=justify]..because it sounds like you all need one. The fact that some of the members (such as Albus in this thread http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-93048.html) blame others for mods could not do their job is horrendous. Take a freaking chill pill, mods will get to it. And if you don't like the way the mods run this place, tough luck. Thats the way it is, and until YCMaker changes something, its going to stay that way.

Honestly, i dont know why people are always bugging mods. They are not doing this, or they are not doing that. And its stupid enough that you have to tell the whole of YCM that you dont like the way they run things, well I would like to see the day you become a mod and you will see how much of a crap job it is. Some of you might dream to become one, but what for? All you do is get bugged by goddam noobs and people who think they can have it their own way.

As much as i respect this site, i might not like some mods and the way the run things. But at least i dont go all jabroni fit about it and say "MODZ ARE NOT DOIN THEIR JOBZ! HURRI AND LOKZ DIS THREAD!". But now I'm going to move onto a different story...

Members who attention seek also relate to this problem. Not only do they bug others but the annoy themselves. I'm not going to relate to anyone in particular (-coughTigercough-), but for god's sake, if your going to leave the goddam internet, do so! We do not care that your leaving in so-and-so days, especially that you have to make a bug fuss over it. And then other members, who get annoyed over this situation also come in and are like "Hey guise wats goin on in dis topix?" and complain to others about this member. I don't give a sheet, i dont want to hear about that member anymore.

Some of you need to learn that this is the internet. You cannot take anything seriously on it. Especially this thread. If you honestly took this thread seriously, you should get outside more and see the sunlight, and if you dont have any sunlight, go look at some clouds then. Because in all seriousness, you need a life. Just take a break, relax...

Oh, i almost forgot

Heres your chill pill good, sir/madam

chill_pill.jpg

Anyways, discuss Seriousness and how YCM seems to be full of it[/align]

I think they're doing their best in every way they can. Besides' date=' if they ALWAYS follow the rules, does that mean they don't have a life?

*throws chill pill in the bin*

[/quote']

Rules are made to be broken

I bet you that each member on YCM has broken at least one law

And no, Im not saying that people who do follow the rules need to get a life, I'm saying that people who are OBSESSED with the rules need to relax

I think they're doing their best in every way they can. Besides' date=' if they ALWAYS follow the rules, does that mean they don't have a life?

[/quote']

And no, Im not saying that people who do follow the rules need to get a life, I'm saying that people who are OBSESSED with the rules need to relax

I really don't care

And yes, you're right. Every member has once has a noob, or a legend broke a rule. I absolutely agree with that. I'm just saying, rules are meant to keep the whole group stable. if there are no rules, the whole forum would collapse, wouldn't it?

[/quote']

I really don't care

And yes, you're right. Every member has once has a noob, or a legend broke a rule. I absolutely agree with that. I'm just saying, rules are meant to keep the whole group stable. if there are no rules, the whole forum would collapse, wouldn't it?

Of course

You are meant to follow the rules, but if you follow them to much, you not going to enjoy it

Being serious and thinking the rules are your only hope in moving into top position is not going to happen

Peoplez need haev learnage, heed wisdom wordz:

INTRANETZ=/=IRL

I mean like, only 99.99% of mods are ones that sit at their computers 24/7 and live off Chinese take away. When threads that require locking aren't attended to, you have to give leeway to the other 0.01%, and assume that they are to blame.

Say, I could do with some of that Chill Pill myself actually... too much energy drink >.>

Mind if I...take a bite?

[/quote']

I really don't care

Of course

You are meant to follow the rules, but if you follow them to much, you not going to enjoy it

Being serious and thinking the rules are your only hope in moving into top position is not going to happen

I so agree that people can't help not to screw the rules, even if they are poor.

[/quote']

I really don't care

Of course

I so agree that people can't help not to screw the rules, even if they are poor.

Pedobear's solution:

Enjoy your daily lulz by reading a thread by a noob

I liek chill pillz.

Anyway' date=' Bloodrun was breaking rulez so I wanted to get him in liek troublez.

[/quote']

Lol.

I am sorry that you feel that way, and I am sorry that your are not mature enough to speak your complaints through the PM system. But I am not sorry, that I defend myself, or the other mods. If you have a problem with the way things are ran around here, either construct a mature and thought out complaint, or don't say anything at all.

Anyway, Azuh, I thank you for speaking your mind.. in a more.. mature manor then most. It's a change, at least.

We really need a new forum war or sartorisim to refresh things around here =/

I laughed at Sartorism, reminds me of GX... Brainwashing scheme over the internet...

Anyway, nah, I'm good. I don't look at it seriously, after all, it's internet, but yeah, the mods do the best they can. They are not sitting at the computer looking at every single post and sheet. Everybody deserves some time off, and if none of the Moderators are on, then be patient. Damn, sometime, people really do need to take a chill pill.

*Toss chill pill and gets RockStar Energy Drink*

I perfer Energy Drinks...

Archived