Door to Nothingness

Guest PikaPerson01

door_to_nothingness.jpg

And you thought Professor Oak was broken.

Fun Fact: You can point to players you're not even dueling at the time and they automatically lose.

Oh yeah uhh... discuss something about Yu-Gi-Oh here? Uh... Card of Sanctity anime version and Sixth Sense are pretty broken, mirite?

Fun Fact: You can point to players you're not even dueling at the time and they automatically lose.

Wait' date=' so I could find some people laying Magic, start my own game of Magic with someone else, and use this card to make someone in the other game lose?

That's [i']awesome[/i].

Anyhow, from what little I know of Magic game mechanics, this can't be summoned/activated/whatever until your fifth turn, requires incredible deck dedication and a highly unstable deck, and needs to survive an entire turn on the field before it can use its effect - and even then, its effect can only be used if it's your tenth turn (or later) and you've drawn exactly the right combination of Lands that you need.

Even if this was for some reason considered "broken" by Magic standards, to say that this is more broken than Professor Oak is to say that Sky Scourge Norleras is more broken than Graceful Charity.

I know nothing about MTG' date=' but isn't it like insanely hard to activate or really slow? I'm guessing it would be like a Final Countdown kinda thing..

[/quote']

What's wrong with Final Countdown?

Are there any players who use all 5 colours?

Just new to MTG ^^

city_of_brass.jpg

so yes, it's possible, but not adviseable, oh and this makes it a little better

Reflecting%20Pool.jpg

a multi-color deck's best friend, especialy when combined with city of brass

Uh... use two Composite Golems?

Door to nothingness fails hard these are far better

mtgcom_daily_mr89_pic1_en.jpg

It's an artifact it's possible to play this turn 2

03865.JPG

We can't have this for YGO

yawgmoths_will.jpg

Seriously?

yawgmoths_bargain.jpg

abusive^^

If I remember right, Necropotence is Magic's most broken card... :/

hang on question with mindslaver, you control your opponent's next turn, does this mean you can say "you forfiet, good game" xD

SOmething I was always confused with though. Wasn't there a 6th Mana? A "Colorless" one? Or did a Numbered Mana cost count as any Mana?

ok well JJ just say you have a white circle with a 4 in it, this means you need to pay 4 mana of any color(s)

Archived