ςђคภﻮєlเภﻮ ๔เรς๏שєг tђє ๒єครt ฬђเtเภ. Still accepting

Dire Wolf

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emily gained concencse and saw Fabian.She got up Becuase she was Angry,She changed into her werewolf form and ran up to where He was standing and Grabed him by the neck and Started growling and snarling in his ear

ooc:Look at the species discription females are soft agile and quick

"so it didnt work it usualy works there definatly something strange about this place tonight, i CANT SEEM TO PINpoint it though

, Oh well o guess until these two wake up im on my own" he then proceeds to sit down

"i know that trick anywhere FABIAN it was myou who cast a nulify spell on my healing spell"he is angry and goes to strike fabian also

Ooc:Lol Yay I Like Classic Love Storys Lol

Ic: woth the aid of emily he carries tAKESHI INTO A DESERTED BUILDING"

"Now that Fabian is out of the way i can heal you friends wouunds are you realted what do you know of fabian the dark"

ooc:I Live in the UK lol

but i dont gotta go bed

Ic: he mutters"luminarus healus

grandus"

and send it in takeshis directinon

OOC:-8 Rep :0 its the same guy rep spamming!!!

IC:"takeshi are you alright"

Suddenly Alucard turn back to his normal muscular for "that wore off faster than usual!"

"TAKESHI WAKE UP GODDAMN IT "alucard suddenly screams out load The event of the night had anger him he punches a table smashing it into millions of pieces

Ooc: im making my own RP

any name suggestion for the title

IC:alucard goes into a violent rage causeing him to agian go unleash

OoC:yo dueds im going for a bit coz I'm actually going to read the rules to see if someone can Neg Rep Me For No Reason And The iMa tellin Blood rose

Archived