Worst Batman Villian

Survivor

What Batman Villian do you Dislike the most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Batman Villian do you Dislike the most?

Neither do I. There was a rumor that he would appear in number 3' date=' but i doubt it. It's suggested that the villians would be the Riddler played by Johnny Depp or Eddie Murphy and Catwoman.

[/quote']

With Catwoman I still hope for her to eventually turn on the Riddler (if that's how the film goes). She's not 100% evil anyway (the Catwoman film should have proven that)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two Face' date=' based everything on luck, which could get himself killed.

[/quote']

That's why Two-face was my second favorite villain. He was twisted, deranged, but still had a small scrap of honor left. If you got heads, you lived. That was that. If he ever went back on his word, I think he would have lost his mind.

[/quote']

That's why Two-face was my second favorite villain. He was twisted, deranged, but still had a small scrap of honor left. If you got heads, you lived. That was that. If he ever went back on his word, I think he would have lost his mind.

I feel like a comic-junkie now. this is the third time i'm gonna say something not many know.

In one series, Two-face was sent to Arkham (again), were the doctors TOOK AWAY HIS COIN. Instead, they gave hima die, which purposly gave him six options insteado f two. When that worked, that gave hima friggin TAROT DECK!! He now had 52 options. Well, they hasd to give him back his coin; ole Harvey could decide on ANYTHING.

There's my sweet comic-quote. Enjoy. ;)

[/quote']

I feel like a comic-junkie now. this is the third time i'm gonna say something not many know.

In one series, Two-face was sent to Arkham (again), were the doctors TOOK AWAY HIS COIN. Instead, they gave hima die, which purposly gave him six options insteado f two. When that worked, that gave hima friggin TAROT DECK!! He now had 52 options. Well, they hasd to give him back his coin; ole Harvey could decide on ANYTHING.

There's my sweet comic-quote. Enjoy. ;)

again, that's why there was the ep where the coin was swapped for a coin that can only land on its edge

Hey, hey, HEY! I happen to like both the Penguin ('specially the one played by Burgess Meredith HWAH! HWAH! HWAH!) AND the Riddler. Seriously, what the hell is it about the Penguin that people don't like?

And where the hell is the "other" option on this list? Last I checked, "Calendar Man" falls under this category. >_>

I'm talking about Major Batman Villians.

But....Calendar Man is pretty major.........he.....commits crimes.......that involve certain days of the week.......:(

Fine. Mad Hatter. There is pretty much nothing about him that appeals to me as a Batman villain.

Okay. Thanks. In my next poll' date=' I'll add Calender Man. It's just that Calender Man wasn't in my Best Batman Villian Poll.

[/quote']

If you're gonna make a worst Batman poll, you may as well add villains people consider to be the worst, even if it means the Penguin. Don't include ones like Joker or stuff.

I'm talking about Major Batman Villians.

But....Calendar Man is pretty major.........he.....commits crimes.......that involve certain days of the week.......:(

Fine. Mad Hatter. There is pretty much nothing about him that appeals to me as a Batman villain.

His mind control methods don't even always work, depends on the will

Archived