Worst Batman Villian

Survivor

What Batman Villian do you Dislike the most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Batman Villian do you Dislike the most?

And a flame thrower' date=' and a blade, and a helicopter. And it's not a cane. It's an umbrella. Besides, that doesn't make him bad.

[/quote']

My bad, I meant to say umbrella.

He...doesn't really have a gimmick. Joker's got joker gas/ being a crazy mo'fo, Scarecrow's got his fear serum, Ivy's got her plants....

Penguin's got....an umbrella. :/

And BIRDS. Realize that. He's got an umbrella AND birds.

Ooh, that's really frightening.

Hey, try to stand up to a flock of birds of prey. Then we'll talk.

Have you stood up to one? And he would be too stupid to train them not to fear. A simple gunshot would scare the whole flock away

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a flame thrower' date=' and a blade, and a helicopter. And it's not a cane. It's an umbrella. Besides, that doesn't make him bad.

[/quote']

My bad, I meant to say umbrella.

He...doesn't really have a gimmick. Joker's got joker gas/ being a crazy mo'fo, Scarecrow's got his fear serum, Ivy's got her plants....

Penguin's got....an umbrella. :/

And BIRDS. Realize that. He's got an umbrella AND birds.

Ooh, that's really frightening.

Hey, try to stand up to a flock of birds of prey. Then we'll talk.

Have you stood up to one? And he would be too stupid to train them not to fear. A simple gunshot would scare the whole flock away

If I'm not mistaken, he's already beaten you to the punch. Seeing as how they obey his every word, and seeing as how they're hellbent on doing what they're told, I doubt a gun shot would do any good.

Have you actually watched the cartoons or movies, or read the comics?

You're downplaying him like you can to every villian in Batman.

Joker was an idiot who couldn't stop smiling and just made jokes...

CatWoman was just a younger crazy cat lady...

Ivy can cause a major weed problem...

Penguin had a dark story behind him and used his control of birds to make easy heists and at several points was nearly succesful in killing Batman and Robin, much more so than most other villians.

Have you actually watched the cartoons or movies' date=' or read the comics?

Penguin had a dark story behind him and used his control of birds to make easy heists and at several points was nearly succesful in killing Batman and Robin, much more so than most other villians.

[/quote']

Hey, all those villains there are great too. All better than the Penguin, I might add. But still, Penguin does NOT suck. He also scores points for providing easy access to making fun of Johcn McCain. :D

[/quote']

Big deal for his storyline, the cartoons and films don't make him scary at all. So you name me some specific examples in the comics that make him so

[/quote']

Big deal for his storyline, the cartoons and films don't make him scary at all. So you name me some specific examples in the comics that make him so

What does scary have to do with anything? Nearly none of the Batman villians were scary at all.

The only thing scary about most of them was what they did. Penguin actually did some scary stuff when he had huge swarms of birds attacking and killing people.

Most of Joker's stuff was making killing one guy and then work around as a small time serial killer till his master plan was nearly complete without anyone but Batman knowing the truth.

Only reason people think that the Joker was scarier was because he was doing more stuff and was caught more frequently.

[/quote']

What does scary have to do with anything? Nearly none of the Batman villians were scary at all.

The only thing scary about most of them was what they did. Penguin actually did some scary stuff when he had huge swarms of birds attacking and killing people.

Most of Joker's stuff was making killing one guy and then work around as a small time serial killer till his master plan was nearly complete without anyone but Batman knowing the truth.

Only reason people think that the Joker was scarier was because he was doing more stuff and was caught more frequently.

the Joker's plans were nonsense most of the time. Every other villain at least had plans that made sense to everyone when all the pieces are put together and the picture is revealed. For the Joker's case, this would only make sense to himself.

Yeah. He was still a bad addition. He seemed so normal. I think these types of characters should be opposite of Ras A'Ghul. By that' date=' I mean they should have costumes and powers.

[/quote']

And yet Lex Luthor is one of the greatest villains evah'. Tombstone in Spectacular Spider Man is better, but I'm sure he's genetically enhanced somehow, as he broke one of those 8-Balls with a hand…

I'll say Poison Ivy.

And what's with all the hate for Riddler? He can be way different than Joker, and I'll see what they do with him in the next movie. (I'm guessing the next movie will have Riddler with Bane as a side-villain)

Also, Batman was supposed to have a dark story, not a creepy one. Most of the villains follow a white and black color scheme, Joker being the exception as he's supposed to be the opposite of Batman(Comedy and Tragedy). I'd recommend only one really messed up villain for every superhero show.

Yeah. He was still a bad addition. He seemed so normal. I think these types of characters should be opposite of Ras A'Ghul. By that' date=' I mean they should have costumes and powers.

[/quote']

And yet Lex Luthor is one of the greatest villains evah'. Tombstone in Spectacular Spider Man is better, but I'm sure he's genetically enhanced somehow, as he broke one of those 8-Balls with a hand…

I'll say Poison Ivy.

And what's with all the hate for Riddler? He can be way different than Joker, and I'll see what they do with him in the next movie. (I'm guessing the next movie will have Riddler with Bane as a side-villain)

Also, Batman was supposed to have a dark story, not a creepy one. Most of the villains follow a white and black color scheme, Joker being the exception as he's supposed to be the opposite of Batman(Comedy and Tragedy). I'd recommend only one really messed up villain for every superhero show.

Why Bane as his side villain? I don't see them as a very good pair

Archived