Worst Batman Villian

Survivor

What Batman Villian do you Dislike the most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Batman Villian do you Dislike the most?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was because how different she was. She was a teen, her best friend was Barb Gordon, her eco-terrorism consisted of mailing poisoned plants to industrial-types, a computer, a voice-scrambler, and the money to hire a brute who'd do her dirtywork. However, he turned on Pam when he realized his boss was a teen girl, and she ended up falling in the position of falling plant-toxins. She could then control plants and crap. At least she had green skin!!

Honestly, this was my second-fav Ani-Ivy costume. It looked more...Earthly...than the others, and that's what Ivy's about.

• 3 weeks later...

There are a /lot/ of suckish villains in Batman. I'm stunned Ras 'a Ghul got any votes at all, though, after Batman Begins.

Bane, everyone with "Killer" in their names, Harley Quinn, the Riddler, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, the Mad Hatter, Man-Bat, and the Riddler are the bad ones.

Incidentally, the Joker, Catwoman, Ras 'a Ghul, Two-Face, the Penguin, and (to some extent) Mr. Freeze are the good ones.

The Riddler wasn't a bad idea to start with, as a kid he was beaten whenever he lied, giving him a psychopathic need to tell the truth. But since telling the truth when your a serial killer/robber isn't the best thing to do, so he did riddles and purposely left clues as a way to improvise. Is he a Joker rip-off? No, not really. Joker is mad yet seems to know what he is doing, not to mention wants the world to burn, the Riddler is always logical, logical to the point of extremity. Someone is in his way to get money? Why not kill them?

Personally i'm mainly against the mutated ones, they just don't seem to fit in personally, but out of all of them Man-Bat seems to be more of a joke then anything, so my vote goes to him.

The Riddler wasn't a bad idea to start with' date=' as a kid he was beaten whenever he lied, giving him a psychopathic need to tell the truth. But since telling the truth when your a serial killer/robber isn't the best thing to do, so he did riddles and purposely left clues as a way to improvise. Is he a Joker rip-off? No, not really. Joker is mad yet seems to know what he is doing, not to mention wants the world to burn, the Riddler is always logical, logical to the point of extremity. Someone is in his way to get money? Why not kill them?

Personally i'm mainly against the mutated ones, they just don't seem to fit in personally, but out of all of them Man-Bat seems to be more of a joke then anything, so my vote goes to him.

[/quote']

what's wrong with the mutated ones? Even Batman has to face some not fully human foes eventually

Most of them just seem to be mutated for no real good reason other then to be able to have an edge in fighting Batman, While if they have a good enough reason, and can use that ability efficiently it's fine. But Killer Croc and Man-Bat really seem to be nothing more then wacko's which the only reason they can get stuff done is due to those abilities. Admittedly Poison Ivy showed she knew how to get stuff done before, and clayface...

I don't know, I just like him.

But you serve a good point, I suppose my main reason for saying Man-Bat is that his whole character seems to be nothing more then a joke.

Most of them just seem to be mutated for no real good reason other then to be able to have an edge in fighting Batman' date=' While if they have a good enough reason, and can use that ability efficiently it's fine. But Killer Croc and Man-Bat really seem to be nothing more then wacko's which the only reason they can get stuff done is due to those abilities. Admittedly Poison Ivy showed she knew how to get stuff done before, and clayface...

I don't know, I just like him.

But you serve a good point, I suppose my main reason for saying Man-Bat is that his whole character seems to be nothing more then a joke.

[/quote']

Well Clayface was more of an accident that he never wanted to begin with anyway

There are a /lot/ of suckish villains in Batman. I'm stunned Ras 'a Ghul got any votes at all' date=' though, after Batman Begins.

[s']Bane[/s], everyone with "Killer" in their names, Harley Quinn, the Riddler, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, the Mad Hatter, Man-Bat, and the Riddler are the bad ones.

Incidentally, the Joker, Catwoman, Ras 'a Ghul, Two-Face, the Penguin, and (to some extent) Mr. Freeze are the good ones.

Fix'd.

Archived