Worst Batman Villian

Survivor

What Batman Villian do you Dislike the most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Batman Villian do you Dislike the most?

The Riddler wasn't a bad idea to start with' date=' as a kid he was beaten whenever he lied, giving him a psychopathic need to tell the truth. But since telling the truth when your a serial killer/robber isn't the best thing to do, so he did riddles and purposely left clues as a way to improvise. Is he a Joker rip-off? No, not really. Joker is mad yet seems to know what he is doing, not to mention wants the world to burn, the Riddler is always logical, logical to the point of extremity. Someone is in his way to get money? Why not kill them?

Personally i'm mainly against the mutated ones, they just don't seem to fit in personally, but out of all of them Man-Bat seems to be more of a joke then anything, so my vote goes to him.

[/quote']

what's wrong with the mutated ones? Even Batman has to face some not fully human foes eventually

I don't see why he would ever have to face a superhuman threat. Being a hero with no super powers himself, it doesn't seem all that right...

Besides, more or less, whenever Batman fights a mutant, it's

Part 1: get beat up.

Part 2: obtain DNA sample from fight

Part 3: Analyze DNA to come up with a vaccine/bio weapon against mutant

Part 4: Beat mutant.

:/

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Riddler wasn't a bad idea to start with' date=' as a kid he was beaten whenever he lied, giving him a psychopathic need to tell the truth. But since telling the truth when your a serial killer/robber isn't the best thing to do, so he did riddles and purposely left clues as a way to improvise. Is he a Joker rip-off? No, not really. Joker is mad yet seems to know what he is doing, not to mention wants the world to burn, the Riddler is always logical, logical to the point of extremity. Someone is in his way to get money? Why not kill them?

Personally i'm mainly against the mutated ones, they just don't seem to fit in personally, but out of all of them Man-Bat seems to be more of a joke then anything, so my vote goes to him.

[/quote']

what's wrong with the mutated ones? Even Batman has to face some not fully human foes eventually

I don't see why he would ever have to face a superhuman threat. Being a hero with no super powers himself, it doesn't seem all that right...

yeah well facing superhuman threats would make him stand out from other crime fighters

[/quote']

yeah well facing superhuman threats would make him stand out from other crime fighters

Actually, dressing up as a bat makes him stand out from other crime fighters.

Batman pwnz everyone else in terms of fighting ability because he has to think to face his opponents' date=' and most of his warfare doesn't take place in fistfights. So that doesn't count either.

Also, all of Superman's opponents are mutated in some way, Spider-Man has the Lizard, the X-Men always face Mutants...

[/quote']

not all his opponents. Some of them have very bad fighting abilities

Probally the Riddler for me. Although Jim Carrey played him quite well in the Movie' date=' I just seem to hate the way he Dresses. Also the whole "Riddle me this" thing, seems like just a lazy way to make the latest Batman Comic or Episode.

[/quote']

I agree with you. I don't like the Riddler.

The Penguin is the second worst Batman villian probably

Although you can find a pretty cool Batman game featuring the Penguin at cartoonnetwork.com

Batman pwnz everyone else in terms of fighting ability because he has to think to face his opponents' date=' and most of his warfare doesn't take place in fistfights. So that doesn't count either.

Also, all of Superman's opponents are mutated in some way, Spider-Man has the Lizard, the X-Men always face Mutants...

[/quote']

Superman, Spider-man, and the X-Men all have superpowers also.

And on Spider-man: you forgot Doc Oct, Venom, Carnage, and Goblin. To name a few.

Probally the Riddler for me. Although Jim Carrey played him quite well in the Movie' date=' I just seem to hate the way he Dresses. Also the whole "Riddle me this" thing, seems like just a lazy way to make the latest Batman Comic or Episode.

[/quote']

I agree with you. I don't like the Riddler.

The Penguin is the second worst Batman villian probably

Although you can find a pretty cool Batman game featuring the Penguin at cartoonnetwork.com

which game is that? I want to play it

• 5 months later...

Archived