Worst Batman Villian

Survivor

What Batman Villian do you Dislike the most?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Batman Villian do you Dislike the most?

I'm talking about Major Batman Villians.

But....Calendar Man is pretty major.........he.....commits crimes.......that involve certain days of the week.......:(

Fine. Mad Hatter. There is pretty much nothing about him that appeals to me as a Batman villain.

His mind control methods don't even always work' date=' depends on the will

[/quote']

Wait, what? The mad hatter is a jedi?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst villian, out of this list, was Man Bat.

He had a rediculous backstory that was basically "I'm a scientist, let me turn into a giant bat". That's basically a summary of every one of his incarnations. And his reappearances were mostly "let's do it again" or "Whoops, my wife got changed too".

The Joker. He's much too overrated. That's not really the reason I hate him though' date=' maybe because I just don't?

Penguin > All Batman characters.

Have you forgotten that he waddles? [/color']

WUT??????????? JOKER?!?!? WORSE THAN...

crazy-quilt.jpg

Hey, at least HIS mind control works.

The Joker. He's much too overrated. That's not really the reason I hate him though' date=' maybe because I just don't?

crazy-quilt.jpg

The Penguin is among the worst villains there are. Name just one ep where he is actually good in

crazy-quilt.jpg

The Penguin is among the worst villains there are. Name just one ep where he is actually good in

He stole an atomic sub and with the help of the Joker, Riddler, and Catwoman, dehydrated the U.N. and held them hostage. Sure he had help, but that's not the point.

Tell me what makes him bad.

crazy-quilt.jpg

He stole an atomic sub and with the help of the Joker, Riddler, and Catwoman, dehydrated the U.N. and held them hostage. Sure he had help, but that's not the point.

He's 4 foot nothing, wadles, and has a gun cane. A stuffed bear looks more threatening than him.

200px-Crazy_Quilt.jpg

He's 4 foot nothing, wadles, and has a gun cane. A stuffed bear looks more threatening than him.

And a flame thrower, and a blade, and a helicopter. And it's not a cane. It's an umbrella. Besides, that doesn't make him bad.

And a flame thrower' date=' and a blade, and a helicopter. And it's not a cane. It's an umbrella. Besides, that doesn't make him bad.

[/quote']

My bad, I meant to say umbrella.

He...doesn't really have a gimmick. Joker's got joker gas/ being a crazy mo'fo, Scarecrow's got his fear serum, Ivy's got her plants....

Penguin's got....an umbrella. :/

And a flame thrower' date=' and a blade, and a helicopter. And it's not a cane. It's an umbrella. Besides, that doesn't make him bad.

[/quote']

He...doesn't really have a gimmick. Joker's got joker gas/ being a crazy mo'fo, Scarecrow's got his fear serum, Ivy's got her plants....

And BIRDS. Realize that. He's got an umbrella AND birds.

200px-Crazy_Quilt.jpg

And a flame thrower, and a blade, and a helicopter. And it's not a cane. It's an umbrella. Besides, that doesn't make him bad.

Big deal, that umbrella is far too easily countered

200px-Crazy_Quilt.jpg

Big deal, that umbrella is far too easily countered

Says who? That's like saying a flame thrower is too easily countered.

[/quote']

Ooh, that's really frightening.

[/quote']

Who's afraid of a few pigeons? Even if they were carrying a poisonous venom, I'm sure the antidote can be easily obtained anyway

[/quote']

Ooh, that's really frightening.

Hey, try to stand up to a flock of birds of prey. Then we'll talk.

Archived