The Evil Club of all Darkness.

Welcome to the Evil Club.Here we discuss all things Dark , Evil, and Dangerous.

There are ranks, and ways to get into higher ranks...There is a brief Description of each rank as well....*Laughs Evily*

i4lkcp.jpg

2cfa1pc.jpg

iodczr.jpg

RANKS:

[spoiler=LEADER]

Exactly what the title says.

1.Mikooo

[spoiler=Super Conducter Of Chaos]

The first 2 users to join will be one; the only other way to be one is to be extremly Evil and show extraordinary Performance in ranks...truly the most evilest :twisted: Basically the Super Mod.

1. Lordtyson[3]

2. dEMONIa [16]

[spoiler=Conductor of chaos]

The 3rd user to join will be one...other than that, you are only accepted here if you have done a very good job in ranks, and make a good contribution to evil....A.K.A the normal Mod....

1. X-31 Fighter[26]

NORMAL RANKS:

Dark Minion [1st rank]

1. Demon X [0]

2. Yoshigohan[0]

3. Evilcorn [0]

4. Juvinielle

5.CardCrazyBoy

6.Crystal Skull

7.Jake V. (<.<)

Evil Apprentice [2nd rank]

Fiend of Destruction[3rd rank]

1. supercardman101 [2]

2.Spire [2]

3. Casualty of Society [2]

Doom Lord[4th rank]

Master of Darkness[5th rank]

Prince of Chaos[6th Rank]

King Of Chaos[7th rank]

Ruler of Darkness and all Evil things [8th rank]

1. dEMONIa [12]

2. MR PERFECT Q8 [13]

3. X-31 Fighter [24]

Legendary Master Of All Darkness [9th rank] [requires 25 or admin status to qaulify]

1. Mikooo

How to go up a rank:

Make a DARK yugioh card...every time you make 1, you will get either +1,2,3,4, or 5 rank...also, anyone that makes a Banner for Club will go up one rank...

FORUMS:

http://random.createmybb2.com

WARNINGS*:

1 warning:

---Neutral Rep.-1 Rank

2 Warning:

---Neg Rep. -3 Rank

3 Warning:

---3 neg rep, and BANNED from club.

[spoiler=*] Warnings are given for spamming, flaming, or anything Breaking Forum rules.

[spoiler=Affiliates] to make an affiliate with this club, just post a link, and a reason :D

1.http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-94425.html [the nintendo community]

[spoiler=announcements] UPDATE! any user without a reason that has not been active, or has not posted more than once, will be BANNED!

THIS RULE IS ACTIVE STARTING 11:25 EST saturday!

From now on, anyone joining the forum will recieve an extra rank!

Any suggestions for this club would be appreciated.Have a nice Day.

BEWARE!

~Mikooo~

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finaly an evil club' date=' I'll join!

(And by the way I put the spiders in your dark pie)

[/quote']

unnesecary, but good.ACCEPTED

ATTENTION! THe Forum has been revealed for this club as:

http://random.createmybb2.com

If you are the First 2 members that joined you will recieve moderation status if you register.

i shall join this club and its evileness... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ill make a card later

accepted

finally an evil club

my evilness shall join this club

along with the creatures of the night MWHAAAAAAAAA

accepted.i thought you were perma-banned?

people, please join the forum.

THE DARK BRAIN THAT CREATES EVIL. FUSION SUMMON, THE MIND!

141290vd1.jpg

[spoiler=lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, or Set. This card cannot be Fusion Summoned except from the Graveyard and only if it was sent there from the field. This card can only be Fusion Summoned by removing from play 5 Level 6 or higher monsters on your side of the field. This card cannot be selected as the target of your opponent's Effect Monster effects, Spell, or Trap Cards. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can Tribute this monster to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand or Deck. Switch the attack target to the Special Summoned monster instead. If this effect is activated, during your next Draw Phase, send the Special Summoned monster to the Graveyard and Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, remove this card from play.

how is it?

THE DARK BRAIN THAT CREATES EVIL. FUSION SUMMON' date=' THE MIND!

[img']http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5465/141290vd1.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, or Set. This card cannot be Fusion Summoned except from the Graveyard and only if it was sent there from the field. This card can only be Fusion Summoned by removing from play 5 Level 6 or higher monsters on your side of the field. This card cannot be selected as the target of your opponent's Effect Monster effects, Spell, or Trap Cards. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can Tribute this monster to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand or Deck. Switch the attack target to the Special Summoned monster instead. If this effect is activated, during your next Draw Phase, send the Special Summoned monster to the Graveyard and Special Summon this monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, remove this card from play.

how is it?

I can see you have taken a lot of time on this card.

*+2 ranks*

If you join the forum and post another card, i''ll make you the second conducter of chaos.

i shall join this club and its evileness... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ill make a card later

accepted

finally an evil club

people' date=' please join the forum.

[/quote']

not anymore

cause my name is MR PERFECT Q8 MWHAHAHAHA

accepted

finally an evil club

people' date=' please join the forum.

[/quote']

not anymore

cause my name is MR PERFECT Q8 MWHAHAHAHA

No spamming.

there is your first warning.

one more time i'll be forced to neutral rep you, and lower your rank to......

minus one......meaning you should make a card pretty soon.

THE LIGHTSWORN SHALL BOW TO THE ONE KNOWN AS PREDETOR!

141290oe2.jpg

[spoiler=lore]

When this card is played, remove from play all LIGHT monsters on the field. This cards ATK is equal to the number of Fiend-types on the field x1000. you can pay 500 Lifepoints in order to skip your opponent's standby phase. This card cannot be the target of your opponent's trap cards.

Some many OCG errors

When this card is played, you can remove from play all LIGHT monsters on the field. Increase this card's ATK by 1000 for each Fiend-Type monster on the field. You can 500 Life Points in skip your opponent's Standby Phase. This card cannot be the target of a Trap Card Effect.

how bout this one

191438kn8.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set,this card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Dark Lady - Chizuru." Once per duel, you can pay half of your Life Points to destroy all the cards in your opponent's field, This card is sent to the Graveyard at the end of your turn

Archived