Terminator?

+2 rank

it was the first thing to come to mind when i saw this club

THAT gave me an idea!

First topic:

have you seen the terminator movies?

i have.

all + the whole series

Here is another one. If you want a render then tell which kind.

mrz41f.jpg

wriath?

Very simple.

face-up

monster

that is all OCG errors

My new card:

43681gi0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is Special Summoned, you can remove 2 DARK monster on your field from play to inflict 1500 points to your opponent. Increase this card's ATK by 500 for each DARK monster on your opponent's field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a Spell or Trap Card Effect, increase your Life Points by 700.

Look boss a card flavored with fresh cut tripe (Cow innards)

181904kq3.jpg

+1

Very simple.

face-up

monster

that is all OCG errors

My new card:

43681gi0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is Special Summoned' date=' you can remove 2 DARK monster on your field from play to inflict 1500 points to your opponent. Increase this card's ATK by 500 for each DARK monster on your opponent's field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a Spell or Trap Card Effect, increase your Life Points by 700.

[/quote']

+2

here is another card of mine

191438ej9.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set' date=' this card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 3 DARK monsters from your Graveyard from play, this card gains 300 ATK for each DARK monster on your Graveyard,this card is uneffected by Spell cards

[/quote']

+1

Hey if this club is up to it we can host a card contest and this could help us get new members. If the want.

Another thing what do we discuss in here besides make cards?

We can discuss darkness.

good idea.

Fixed

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 3 DARK monsters from your Graveyard from play' date=' this card gains 300 ATK for each DARK monster in your Graveyard. This card is not effected by Spell Card Effects.

[/quote']

+1

I made a new DARK support card:

43681pp6.jpg

As long as this card remains on the field, all DARK monsters on field gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can give-up 700 Life Points to increase the ATK of 1 DARK monster by 1000 until the End Phase. During the Main Phase 1 of your opponent's turn, both player randomly discard 1 card from their hand, inflict 700 points to both player for each non-DARK monster sent to the Graveyard by this Card's Effect.

I made a new DARK support card:

43681pp6.jpg

As long as this card remains on the field' date=' all DARK monsters on field gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can give-up 700 Life Points to increase the ATK of 1 DARK monster by 1000 until the End Phase. During the Main Phase 1 of your opponent's turn, both player randomly discard 1 card from their hand, inflict 700 points to both player for each non-DARK monster sent to the Graveyard by this Card's Effect.

[/quote']

+2

Archived