The Evil Club of all Darkness.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some places to look up OCG:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-51154.html

Here are things you need

all words like attributes are all uppercase example "DARK" "LIGHT" the word "monster" remains lowercase after an atrribute

ATK and DEF are uppercase when it is talking about ATK and DEF for monster

When it is talking about postion spell out the words as "Attack Position"

types as spellcasters and warrior. The beginning on the word is uppercase example "Warrior-Type".

When talking about phases the beginning are uppercase. example "Battle Phase" "Main Phase 1" "Damage Phase"

The last card effect doesn't make any sense as the monsters in the Graveyard cannot be effect by spell or trap card effects the change anything about except summoning it.

You also forget basic grammar

examples

"destroy"

Post the effects if you want me to fix them.

here are some of the cards i am working on

162208ez9.jpg

162208ua2.jpg

162208ot7.jpg

Here are some places to look up OCG:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-51154.html

Here are things you need

all words like attributes are all uppercase example "DARK" "LIGHT" the word "monster" remains lowercase after an atrribute

ATK and DEF are uppercase when it is talking about ATK and DEF for monster

When it is talking about postion spell out the words as "Attack Position"

types as spellcasters and warrior. The beginning on the word is uppercase example "Warrior-Type".

When talking about phases the beginning are uppercase. example "Battle Phase" "Main Phase 1" "Damage Phase"

The last card effect doesn't make any sense as the monsters in the Graveyard cannot be effect by spell or trap card effects the change anything about except summoning it.

You also forget basic grammar

examples

"destroy"

Post the effects if you want me to fix them.

+1 for both of you.

The 105th post

Also a need card I made

43681kz5.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned by a Spell Card Effect, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower DARK monster to your field in face-up Defense Position. Put 1 Dark Counter on this card for each Spell Card activated.(Max 3) Once per turn, you can remove 1 Dark Counter on this card to increase this card's ATK by 700 until the End Phase. If this card is an attack target, you can remove 2 Dark Counters on this card to negate the attack.

The 105th post

Also a need card I made

43681kz5.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned by a Spell Card Effect' date=' you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower DARK monster to your field in face-up Defense Position. Put 1 Dark Counter on this card for each Spell Card activated.(Max 3) Once per turn, you can remove 1 Dark Counter on this card to increase this card's ATK by 700 until the End Phase. If this card is an attack target, you can remove 2 Dark Counters on this card to negate the attack.

[/quote']

+2

here is two more cards from my set

i have all the rest done' date='but i have someone checking them for errors

[img']http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1752/162208ha9.jpg[/img]

162208sj6.jpg

+1

I know this card hasn't have to do with the club' date=' but I just want to ask you guys what you think:

[img']http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4697/43681sf9.jpg [/img]

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a Spell Card, increase this card's ATK by 1000 until the End Phase. Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated, place 1 Hope Counter on this card (max. 7). If the effect of a Spell or Trap Card is activated, you can remove 2 Hope Counters from this card to negate the effect of that Spell or Trap Card. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Hope Counter from this card to switch the Battle Position of 1 monster on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target, remove 2 Hope Counter from this card to negate the attack. If there are no Spell or Trap Cards on the field, remove this card from play.

eh.

That is quite literally, spam.

You will now be taken down a rank.

This is your first warning.

Fine this card is DARK:

29upzbn.jpg

You can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard to face-up Defense Position. If this card is Special Summoned by a effect of a Spell Card, you can destroy 1 card on the field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a effect of Spell or Trap Card, inflict 500 points to your opponent.

Fine this card is DARK:

29upzbn.jpg

You can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard to face-up Defense Position. If this card is Special Summoned by a effect of a Spell Card' date=' you can destroy 1 card on the field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a effect of Spell or Trap Card, inflict 500 points to your opponent.

[/quote']

+2

you will get your rank back when you reach 25.

sorry i did not do anything i was just doing stuff elsewhere so i could'nt post this card yet. i do not know where the art came from except it was on google.

67997bo3.jpg

OCG fix

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card is attacked by a LIGHT monster, negate the attack. When this card is destroyed by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the attacking monsters original ATK.

Archived