The Evil Club of all Darkness.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no form I need to fill' date=' is there? Well this seems like a nice idea, so i'll join :)

Also, mind being an afilliate with The Nintendo Community? http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-94425.html

Reason: Nintendo means Yoshi and you can't betray Yoshi.

[/quote']

ah..

why, yes.

*accept*

There is no form I need to fill' date=' is there? Well this seems like a nice idea, so i'll join :)

Also, mind being an afilliate with The Nintendo Community? http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-94425.html

[/quote']

ah..

why, yes.

*accept*

Thanks *laughs maniacly*

So to rank up, you just post a DARK monster, any DARK monster at all?

[/quote']

ah..

why, yes.

*accept*

Thanks *laughs maniacly*

the better, the more points

[/quote']

ah..

why, yes.

*accept*

Thanks *laughs maniacly*

anything dark, with maybe support cards, and i'll rate it from +0 to +6.If you make a ton, it helps.

no one has EVER gotten a 6.

a new card:

2m4cev4.jpg

[spoiler=effect/lore/what it says in that one box]

When this monster is Summoned, select 1 face-down Spell Card on your side of the field. When this Spell Card is activated, Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard. When this card declares an attack, toss a coin: ● Heads: Increase this monster's ATK by 10000 points until the end of the turn. ● Tails: Increase the defending monster's ATK and DEF by 10000 points until the end of the turn. Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, roll a die, and depending on the result, activate 1 of the following effects:

1: Remove from play the top 2 cards of your Deck.

2: Remove from play the top card of your Deck.

3: Do nothing.

4: Draw 1 card.

5: Draw 2 cards.

6: Send to the Graveyard all but 1 card from your Deck. Treat your Graveyard as your Deck. Each turn, draw 5 cards from the Graveyard and discard 4 cards at the end of your turn.

a new card:

2m4cev4.jpg

When this monster is Summoned' date=' select 1 face-down Spell Card on your side of the field. When this Spell Card is activated, Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard. When this card declares an attack, toss a coin: ● Heads: Increase this monster's ATK by 10000 points until the end of the turn. ● Tails: Increase the defending monster's ATK and DEF by 10000 points until the end of the turn. Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, roll a die, and depending on the result, activate 1 of the following effects:

6: Send to the Graveyard all but 1 card from your Deck. Treat your Graveyard as your Deck. Each turn, draw 5 cards from the Graveyard and discard 4 cards at the end of your turn.

[/quote']

Epic name.

And sorry about asking all these questions, but is it ok if we post an old card? I hardly make cards, and the only DARK monster I have made was in July.

a new card:

2m4cev4.jpg

When this monster is Summoned' date=' select 1 face-down Spell Card on your side of the field. When this Spell Card is activated, Set this card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard. When this card declares an attack, toss a coin: ● Heads: Increase this monster's ATK by 10000 points until the end of the turn. ● Tails: Increase the defending monster's ATK and DEF by 10000 points until the end of the turn. Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, roll a die, and depending on the result, activate 1 of the following effects:

[/quote']

Epic name.

And sorry about asking all these questions, but is it ok if we post an old card? I hardly make cards, and the only DARK monster I have made was in July.

tis okay.

Demonia gets +3 for epicness.

Archived