The Evil Club of all Darkness.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anther card

191438ii5.jpg

Flip: add 1 Level 4 or less monster that includes "Dark Lady" on its name from your Deck to your hand

you can do better than that... i could post a couple paragraphs explaining why you should use complex and compound effects instead of simple ones...

Now you are getting lazy with your cards.

sorry about that

here my last card for today

191438ak2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 "Dark Lady-Sophitia" on your side of the field from play, when this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by your Opponent card effect,you can Special summon 1 "Dark Lady-Sophitia" from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

Now you are getting lazy with your cards.

sorry about that

here my last card for today

191438ak2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set' date=' this card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 "Dark Lady-Sophitia" on your side of the field from play, when this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by your Opponent card effect,you can Special summon 1 "Dark Lady-Sophitia" from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

[/quote']

+1 rank.

Here is fix

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 "Dark Lady-Sophitia" on your field from play, when this card is sent to the Graveyard by a Spell or Trap Card Effect, can Special summon 1 "Dark Lady-Sophitia" from your Graveyard to your field.

Here is fix

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 "Dark Lady-Sophitia" on your field from play' date=' when this card is sent to the Graveyard by a Spell or Trap Card Effect, can Special summon 1 "Dark Lady-Sophitia" from your Graveyard to your field.

[/quote']

thanx

Here is fix

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 "Dark Lady-Sophitia" on your field from play' date=' when this card is sent to the Graveyard by a Spell or Trap Card Effect, can Special summon 1 "Dark Lady-Sophitia" from your Graveyard to your field.

[/quote']

+1 rank

Here is fix

[/quote']

wow O.o

you should have an OCG shop

Here is my shop.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-82888-page-1.html

I am making banner for this today or tomorrow when I have time.

Thanx :D

your'e coming close to conducter of chaos :D

Here is my shop.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-82888-page-1.html

I am making banner for this today or tomorrow when I have time.

Archived