OCT Rank Contest (Thanks Sleepy)

Bloodrun

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=SODK-EN000: Lies]

23658bj2.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up DARK monster you control battles, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to decrease your opponent's monster's ATK by your monster's ATK, until the End Phase. If you have 5 or more DARK monsters with different names in your Graveyard when this effect is activated, you can draw 1 card at the end of the Battle Phase.

[spoiler=SODK-EN000: Lies]

23658bj2.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]During either player's Damage Step' date=' when a face-up DARK monster you control battles, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to decrease your opponent's monster's ATK by your monster's ATK, until the End Phase. If you have 5 or more DARK monsters with different names in your Graveyard when this effect is activated, you can draw 1 card at the end of the Battle Phase.

[/quote']

You are added, check back on the 12th. =)

Here is my card...

[spoiler=tommers2008]88810xq2.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be destroyed by battle.(Damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully you may discard the top 5 cards from your or your opponent's deck, for each Monster Card discarded inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points x500 points, for each Spell Card increase your Life Points x250 points, and for each Trap Card increase this cards ATK or DEF x600 points.

PlusIntoMinus (10:06:41 PM): I just agreed to judge someone else's contest.

PlusIntoMinus (10:06:46 PM): I think it was Bloodrun's.

cyborg4488 (10:07:10 PM): ah, ok

cyborg4488 (10:07:19 PM): I suggested he ask you, hope ya don't mind

PlusIntoMinus (10:07:28 PM): Don't mind at all.

cyborg4488 (10:07:30 PM): just cuz I'm not confident with my skill in balance

PlusIntoMinus (10:07:32 PM): Judging is fun because you're expected to tell people they suck.

PlusIntoMinus (10:07:37 PM): >.>

cyborg4488 (10:07:38 PM): haha, yep

cyborg4488 (10:07:48 PM): and you enjoy that, don't ya?

cyborg4488 (10:07:52 PM): telling people they suck

PlusIntoMinus (10:07:55 PM): Indeed, I do.

cyborg4488 (10:08:07 PM): and you wouldn't be you if you didn't :P

PlusIntoMinus (10:08:15 PM): Naturally.

PlusIntoMinus (10:08:26 PM): It's what I do.

That's right, I'm a judge in this contest, so make sure your cards are well-balanced, or I will be displeased forced to tell you that you suck. >.>

cyborg4488 (10:07:10 PM): ah' date=' ok

PlusIntoMinus (10:07:32 PM): Judging is fun because you're expected to tell people they suck.

That's right, I'm a judge in this contest, so make sure your cards are well-balanced, or I will be displeased.

[/quote']

Who is cyborg?

That's right, I'm a judge in this contest, so make sure your cards are well-balanced, or I will be displeased.

[/quote']

Who is cyborg?

Browa.

[/quote']

Who is cyborg?

Browa.

Lol what? why his thing cyborg? Its completely different on all the ones I have of him o.0

[spoiler=Crystal Sworn Protector-Typhoon Knight]

167237st4.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 "Crystal Beast-Emerald Tortoise" and 1 "Elemental Crystal Spirit-Aqua Dragon" you control from play. Once per turn, you can change the Battle Position of 1 face-up monster on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another monster to attack. When this card is destroyed, place 1 "Crystal Beast-Emerald Tortoise" or 1 "Elemental Crystal Spirit-Aqua Dragon" in your hand or Deck face-up in your Trap & Spell Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

Image: Magic Knights Rayearth

Avarice, you said I could participate right? here is my card.

[spoiler=Magician of Light and Dark]129524jl1.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

The attribute of this monster is also treated as DARK. This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 or more LIGHT and DARK monsters from your Graveyard. The ATK of this monster is equal to 3000 x the amount of LIGHT and DARK monsters removed from play. This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of another card's effect. During your 3rd Standby Phase, Remove this monster from play, and Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower LIGHT or DARK monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. At the end of the End Phase that monster was Summoned, Remove that monster from play.

190835wj5.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, draw 1 card from your Deck each time a monster is destroyed and sent to your Graveyard. You must remove 1 Monster Card in your Graveyard from play during each of your End Phases if this card is in your Graveyard, if you cannot, remove this card from play. You can remove 2 monsters in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each monster in your Graveyard. If a monster is sent to your Graveyard while this card is face-up on your field, destroy this card.

Question avarice, is editing permited?

EDIT: thankyou

edited card (slight corrections)

82323lb2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the following effect. When a monster you control is destroyed by battle with, or the effect of an opponent's monster, you can pay Life Points equal to the ATK of the opponents monster, destroy that card, and Special Summon this card from your hand. During your next End Phase after this card was Summoned, you must pay 500 Life Points to return this card to the top of your deck, If you cannot, destroy this card.

Can you sign up to this OCT thing here? If so' date=' then I'm in. If not, then tough luck.

[/quote']

Yes, Ill allow you to enter =)

Yay, I'll post my card soon (gotta make it first:D)

EDIT: Here's the card:

[spoiler=The Card]

78876bw2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 LIGHT or DARK monsters you control. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 LIGHT or DARK monster you control activate 1 of the following effects:

-Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the Tributed monster x200.

-Increase the ATK of this card by an amount equal to the Level of the Tributed monster x200 until the End Phase.

-Increase the DEF of this card by an amount equal to the Level of the Tributed monster x300 until the End Phase.

I'm expecting/hoping for Rank 3, maybe 4 if I'm lucky.

[spoiler=Card]

186327cc0.jpg

Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Put 8 Spira Counters on this card. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, decrease the DEF of all monsters on the field by 100 x the number of Spira Counters on this card. Only monsters on the field in face-up Defense Position can declare an attack. If a monster attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of that monster for damage calculation. Each time a monster is destroyed, remove 1 Spira Counter from this card. When this card has no Spira Counters, destroy this card.

Here's my card.

[spoiler=Infinidel, Lord of Darkness]164206wc3.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 5 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, you can remove from play up to 10 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. Decrease the ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent controls equal to the number of cards that you removed from play by this effect x300. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 for each monster whose ATK was reduced the 0 by this effect. While you control this face-up card, you can control no other monsters.

I don't expect to get in a good rank, this is just one of my favorite cards.

Archived