OCT Rank Contest (Thanks Sleepy)

Bloodrun

Heres my card.

[spoiler=My Card:]347u0eq.png

[spoiler=Effect:]Once per turn, you can decrease your Life Points by 400 points and increase your opponent's Life Points by the same amount to change the battle position of 1 monster on the field. If a monster was shifted from Defense Position to Attack Position by this card's effect, discard 1 card from your hand. If a monster was shifted from Attack Position to Defense Position by this card's effect, draw 1 card. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, you can draw 1 card. Increase this monster's ATK by 250 points for each Fiend-Type monster on the field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, by paying 1000 Life Points, you can destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of this monster.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=[size=x-small]My Entry[/size]]

arobrqi1.png

Card Lore

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, it is removed from play. As long as this card remains removed from play, each time a Rock-Type monster you control is selected as an attack target by an opponent's monster, you can remove from play the bottom card of your Deck. Once per turn, if 5 or more monsters were removed from play by this effect, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Rock-Type monster to your side of the field and it gains 500 ATK. During the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect, pay 1000 Life Points, if you do not, negate the effect of this card. The monster Special Summoned by this card's effect cannot attack your opponent directly. When a monster Summoned by this card's effect is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x 300.

The effect took some thought if you think carefully. Enjoy ;D

can I edit my post? ^-^"

I'm not trying to change anything on the OCG .. but I made some things to the pic with my color pencils =D but that's only in the real drawing.. I'm scanning it right now.. since even if I can't edit this post, I'll change a thread ^-^

Alright, I am going to lock this for now. The reason being is, the very first day of this wonderful second semester, I was given two wonderfully huge projects. So I am going to cheerfully put work first and fun second. Isn't that just fantastic?

(Isn't sarcasm fun?)

The cards and places should, SHOULD (no promises) be up by next week. I apologize for the inconvieniance.

Archived