OCT Rank Contest (Thanks Sleepy)

Bloodrun

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=The Ocean Spirit]

138560sq0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 WATER monster you control. During each of your End Phases that you control this face-up card, decrease this card's DEF by 200. Once per turn, during your Battle Phase, you can decrease this card's DEF by a selected amount to increase a monster's ATK by the selected amount for the Battle Phase only.

129512mq2.jpg

[spoiler=lore] This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card only can be Special Summoned by Releasing 3 FIRE monster you control. This card ATK and DEF is equal than amount of level of the monster Released to Special Summon this card x200.If this card is Sumoned successfully inflict 300 damage to your opponent's Life Point for each Face-Down Spell and Trap card on your opponent's field.Once per turn you can Remove from play 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard to place 1 Blazing Counter on this card. Increase this card ATK and DEF by 100 for each Blazing Counter on this card.Each time this card destroy a Defense Position level 4 or lower monster on your opponent's field by battle, inflict 400 damage and additional 100 damage for each Blazing Counter on this card to your opponent's Life Points.

IMG credit

http://th06.deviantart.com/fs20/300W/f/2007/295/2/4/Blazing_Berzerker_by_picster.jpg

The name "Distorted" ought to explain the distortion of the effect.

[spoiler=I forgot to put the spoilers, sorry.]130895yz5.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

Effect:

Increases the ATK of Fiend- and Spellcaster- type monsters by 300 and decreases the ATK of Fish- and Fairy- Type monsters by 200 points. If there is only one Fairy- type monster on your side of the field, increase the ATK of Fairy- type monsters by 400 points and decrease the ATK of Fiend- type monsters by 400 points.

Here is my card. A little short on time to add extras like holo's to it but here he is neway.

[spoiler=[b]My Card[/b]]

74011cc8.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from your Graveyard 1 WIND monster and 1 Water monster from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a Fire or Earth monster. If this monster attacks or is attacked by a DARK or LIGHT monster then decrease this cards ATK by 500. If this card attacks or is attacked by a WATER or WIND monster then increase this card ATK by 500 points. If this card is the only monster card in your Graveyard then return this card to your Deck at your next End Phase. Shuffle your Deck afterwards.

[spoiler=My Card]

141290ux2.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only Special Summoned by removing from play one LIGHT monster from your side of the field. Once per turn, you can discard one card in your hand in order to Special Summon one LIGHT from your Graveyard to your side of the field. If you do, remove it from play at the end of the turn. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon one LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be the target of your opponent's trap cards.

I'll give it a try.

[spoiler=Flaming Pheonix Dragon]166372et0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 Dragon-type or Winged-Beast-type monsters from your deck to the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, it is treated as both a Dragon-type and a Winged-Beast-type. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to to the graveyard, inflict damage to your opponents Life Points equal to the destroyed monsters Level x500. While this card is in your graveyard, Dragon-type and Winged beast-type Synchro Monsters you control gain 500 ATK.

I'll give it a try.

[spoiler=Flaming Pheonix Dragon]166372et0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 Dragon-type or Winged-Beast-type monsters from your deck to the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field' date=' it is treated as both a Dragon-type and a Winged-Beast-type. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to to the graveyard, inflict damage to your opponents Life Points equal to the destroyed monsters Level x500. While this card is in your graveyard, Dragon-type and Winged beast-type Synchro Monsters you control gain 500 ATK.

[/quote']

did you sign up before-hand?

here's my entry :) ... I took so long because I wanted to do some things to the drawing but I got lazy so.. I'll just turn it it in before is too late ^-^"

[spoiler=Twilight Fairy:]192013al2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card during the End Phase and draw 1 card. When an effect is activated that would affect either player's Deck, you can negate that effect's activation and destroy it. Then, destroy this card.

OK here is my card.

[spoiler=Underworld Destruction General]2rz9ruw.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by removing from play 3 Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard. This card must attack all cards on your opponent's side of the field once each, if you don't decrease your Life Points by 1000. When your opponent attacks, the attack target must be this card. Decrease the ATK of this card by 100 for every LIGHT attribute monster on the field. You can discard all cards in your hand to destroy all cards on the field, except this card. If you used this effect, you cannot declare an attack this turn. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, decrease both players Life Points by 200 for every DARK attribute monster in the Graveyard.

The Effect is long to make the OCG challenging.

I hope you like it.:P

Oh and one more thing I don't understand at all:

If Rank 4 is the lowest rank why do you need 100% for it?

I thought it was the other way around?

Archived