1. 1. Do you agree with me?

• Yes
    • No
    • Kinda, that would lower shop sales on Dark Synchros
    • It should happen
    • It shouldn't happen
    • Yes but, that would lower shop sales on Dark Synchros
    • No Plus that would lower shop sales on Dark Synchros

Alright here it is, I am sick of not being able to make Dark Synchros just by clicking "Dark Synchro" on the Card Type like you can do for Synchro monsters! I mean Dark Synchros are real just only in Japan (and most likely the Asian Area)

Here is some info from www.yugioh.wikia.com- Dark Synchro Monsters are a new monster category that debuted in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 27. Dark Synchro Monsters are Synchro Summoned by sending to the Graveyard 1 Dark Tuner monster and 1 non-Dark Tuner monster. Besides the "Dark Tuner Monster", you can use any monster for the Dark Synchro Summon. The non-Dark Tuner Monster's Level minus the Dark Tuner Monster's Level must be equal to the Dark Synchro Monster's Level (note that the Dark Synchro Monsters have a negative level, something that isn't possible with any other monster in the game).

Dark Synchro Monsters and Dark Tuner monsters are not simply DARK Synchro Monsters, but are a completely different monster category, although they are admittedly similar to Synchro Monsters. The color scheme of that is opposite of a Synchro Monster, with a black card frame.

The only three known Dark Synchro monsters are "Freezing Fitzgerald", "Jet-Black Zumwald" and "One-Hundred Eye Dragon".

They also have negative levels here are the 3 Dark Synchros-

FreezingFitzgerald-JP-Anime-5D.pngJet-BlackZumwald-JP-Anime-5D.pngOne-HundredEyeDragon-JP-Anime-5D.png

These are REAL cards!

So who supports this longgggg idea

THEY HAVE NOT MADE IT TO OCG. Therefore aren't real cards, infact both Raging Battle and Ancient Prophecy have said nothing about Dark Synchros, infact they're focused more on the Earthbound Gods. Just because they appeared in the anime doesn't mean they made it to print, that's like saying the Clear Monsters are real, even though none of them ever made it to print, only as far as Tag Force 3.

So that's why they're not in the card maker.

Dark Tuners haven't been announced for release infact none of the cards for the 'Dark Signers' (Non-True ones) have been released, and only 4 of Kiryu's cards are announced for release, none of them One-Hundred Eyes Dragon or DT- Nighmare Hand.

• 8 months later...

I don't see why dark synchros cannot be a part of the TCG and OCG. They are of their own category of monsters, plus their would be many support cards that work with dark synchros just like with the regular synchro monsters. They would be a new perfect edition to the growing Yu-Gi-Oh franchise. Plus, They look awesome

Archived