[DISC] Dandylion

this was limited back in the 2007 ds games, and I can see why.

foolish= tokens

ec= tokens

mono trib= tokens

lightsworn mill= tokens

discard for cost= tokens

it dies in any way=tokens

all of these are a +1 if you counts the tokens as totaling 2. (I would say they are more like 1.5 total, but that is just me.)

a COMPUTER can use it right.

to many ways to spam tokens with 3.

at least goyo can't take them.

this guy is the swarm version of disk comander.

and we all know how that turned out.

Guest PikaPerson01

this was limited back in the 2007 ds games' date=' and I can see why.

foolish= tokens

ec= tokens

mono trib= tokens

lightsworn mill= tokens

discard for cost= tokens

all of these are a +1 if you counts the tokens as totaling 2. (I would say they are more like 1.5 total, but that is just me.)

[/quote']

ITT: Level 1 Wind 0/0 Effectless monsters that can't be used for a tribute summon on the turn they're spawned are a problem.

this was limited back in the 2007 ds games' date=' and I can see why.

foolish= tokens

ec= tokens

mono trib= tokens

lightsworn mill= tokens

discard for cost= tokens

[/quote']

ITT: Level 1 Wind 0/0 Effectless monsters that can't be used for a tribute summon on the turn they're spawned are a problem.

you have no idea.

this one card is enough to use up all of DAD begining salvos, or there will be monsters in the way. or lose DAD throguh a field wipe if your desprite enough.

this one card is enough to use up all of DAD begining salvos' date=' or there will be monsters in the way. or lose DAD throguh a field wipe if your desprite enough.

[/quote']

So let me get this straight: countering DAD is now banworthy?

Also, Scapegoat does that too. Except it takes four or five shots to exterminate instead of three.

You know what made this card funny?

In Wc06 it was a Warrior-Type!

Meaning you can instantly grab it via RoTA XD

well' date=' that is quite the mistake.

[/quote']

Its because back in 06, They didnt know the offical type of Dandylion yet, And just slapped Warrior on it to better fit Jaden's deck.

And its not really a 'mistake' if you can use 3 copies of it, and search it via RoTA

You know what made this card funny?

In Wc06 it was a Warrior-Type!

Meaning you can instantly grab it via RoTA XD

well' date=' that is quite the mistake.

[/quote']

Its because back in 06, They didnt know the offical type of Dandylion yet, And just slapped Warrior on it to better fit Jaden's deck.

And its not really a 'mistake' if you can use 3 copies of it, and search it via RoTA

its a plant, not a warrior, it was an actual mistake.

this one card is enough to use up all of DAD begining salvos' date=' or there will be monsters in the way. or lose DAD throguh a field wipe if your desprite enough.

[/quote']

Also, Scapegoat does that too. Except it takes four or five shots to exterminate instead of three.

a) you can't tribute those tokens the same way you can for these.

b) you can still summon other stuff that turn as well.

but more importantly, it's a monster that multiplies without needing to be attacked.

this little guy is much more dangerous than it seems.

and putting it at three would be a mistake.

[/quote']

a) you can't tribute those tokens the same way you can for these.

b) you can still summon other stuff that turn as well.

Good, you read the cards. You get a gold star.

but more importantly' date=' it's a monster that multiplies without needing to be attacked.

[/quote']

Good, you read the cards. You get a gold star.

this little guy is much more dangerous than it seems.

and putting it at three would be a mistake.

When will you people learn that reading the card effect out loud and giving vague prophesies of doom is not equivalent to providing an actual' date=' logical argument?

dandy at 3?

why not goat with this?

I'm not sure I understand this comment, considering that Scapegoat is fine at 3.

ITT let's make yugioh the most boring game of all time' date=' bring back 3 SoRL with that and make final countdown+burn the best decks of the format.

[/quote']

Marshmallon, Spirit Reaper, The Fool, Taro, Gellenduo, Castle Gate, and the Black Feather Synchro are all infinite walls; Waboku, Threating Roar, Negate Attack, Mirror Force, and Winged Kuriboh are all one-turn walls; Swords of Revealing Light is a three-turn wall that can be recycled by cards like Giant Trunade, the Alien Synchro, and the Falcon of Mist Valley; Level Limit - Area B, Gravity Bind, and Messenger of Peace are all infinite walls against strong monsters; Scapegoat is a four-attack wall; Fires of Doomsday and Stray Lambs are two-attack walls; Draining Shield is essentially an improved two-attack wall; Nimble Momonga is a three-attack wall that comes with LP regain; a myriad of other searchers also serve as three-attack walls, with Nova Summoner or Shining Angel even being able to serve as an incredible eighteen-attack wall in the right deck; and a myriad of one-attack walls exist, often coming with added extras like infliting damage or popping unexpectedly out of the hand. Do you have some logical reason to believe that the second and third copies of Dandylion, which absorbs at best two or three attacks, would somehow be the single deciding factor that magically stops aggro dead in its tracks?

dandy at 3?

If only because no earthshakin' catastrophes will happen when a poorly-designed monster is unlimited?

why not goat with this?

Indeed. Why the fuckin' hell not?

ITT let's make yugioh the most boring game of all time' date=' bring back 3 SoRL with that and make final countdown+burn the best decks of the format.

Meh. Just read Crab. And even if aggro is stopped dead in its tracks, who fuckin' cares, as long as all cards on the banlist are balanced by their own merits?

Archived