[DISC] Power Tool Dragon (actually about this card)

Equip Spells, by and large, suck. Requiring people to have at least three in their deck - not just to run three, but to have three still in their deck that haven't been drawn/milled/whatever - in order to use a random and inconsistent tutoring effect is ridiculous.

It would be way better if it were a Warrior...

...how? Being a Warrior is important primarily because of ROTA, and Level 7 Synchro Monsters can't use ROTA under any circumstances.

Equip Spells' date=' by and large, suck. Requiring people to have at least three in their deck - not just to run three, but to have three still in their deck that haven't been drawn/milled/whatever - in order to use a random and inconsistent tutoring effect is ridiculous.[/quote']

This

sword of deep seated.

the one that always goes back to your deck' date=' that would keep him alive.

effect is still mediocore at best though.

[/quote']Why of course, you see Sword of the Deep Seated being run in good decks to make the monster's unbeatable. And while you're at it, why not run 3 copies of Malevolent Nuzzler? After all, they return to the top of your deck.

Equip Spells' date=' by and large, suck. Requiring people to have at least three in their deck - not just to run three, but to have three still in their deck that haven't been drawn/milled/whatever - in order to use a random and inconsistent tutoring effect is ridiculous.[/quote']

This

I rarely see these two bash each other, so...

Viva la pyramids!

Equip Spells' date=' by and large, suck. Requiring people to have at least three in their deck - not just to run three, but to have three still in their deck that haven't been drawn/milled/whatever - in order to use a random and inconsistent tutoring effect is ridiculous.

...how? Being a Warrior is important primarily because of ROTA, and Level 7 Synchro Monsters can't use ROTA under any circumstances.

i think the fact equips kinda suck is the point, it makes making a deck based on equips a bit more possiable

Equip Spells' date=' by and large, suck. Requiring people to have at least three in their deck - not just to run three, but to have three still in their deck that haven't been drawn/milled/whatever - in order to use a random and inconsistent tutoring effect is ridiculous.

i think the fact equips kinda suck is the point, it makes making a deck based on equips a bit more possiable

I must confess that I don't see how a deck becomes more viable simply because it is filled with terrible cards.

Made me think of Flint' date=' Demotion, and Mist Body.

OMG! Guardian cards just got [b']decent[/b] support. lol

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Guardians

I bolded the part of your post that makes the statement false. >_>

It doesn't exactly help that Guardians rely on having specific pairs of cards, so the random chance element hurts them too.

It doesn't exactly help that Guardians rely on having specific pairs of cards, so the random chance element hurts them too.

I know. That's why I didn't say good. It won't make the Guardians runnable though. lol

I know. That's why I didn't say good.

You said "decent", though. I submit that it's not even "decent" Guardian support.

Archived