Family Guy

The simpsons is getting stale, family guy is constantly fresh, even if it is only due to corny segways to cut scenes that keep the show from needing to repeat too much stuff, by throwing lols out of thin air, and the occasional brawl with a chicken makes things interesting in closure Family Guy (only just) > The Simpsons

I've only seen a handful of episodes but what I've seen is pretty good. There are some really great episodes but some of the later ones haven't been as good. I agree that the random cutscenes really make the show, as does stewie.

btw I loved the scene in the mexican peter episode with "the John McCain experience"

epic lulz

family is funny, but it does sometiems have anti-sociol qualities, for exapmle, racism, the abuse against the disabled.

simpson,s is just mocking americans, with a few 'bad' jokes.

im not surprised family guy is banned (i think it was taken off air at one time, tehn put back on by public demand).

family is funny' date=' but it does sometiems have anti-sociol qualities, for exapmle, racism, the abuse against the disabled.

im not surprised family guy is banned (i think it was taken off air at one time, tehn put back on by public demand).

[/quote']

nobody takes the comments found in family guy seriously, and if anyone dislikes it, then I would advise said person to learn to opperate a TV remote and change the channel

Not as awesome as The Simpsons!!!

^True.

family is funny' date=' but it does sometiems have anti-sociol qualities, for exapmle, racism, the abuse against the disabled.

[/quote']

I think it was taken off by Fox. Then when they realized how well the DVD sales were going they decided to put it back up, shortly after Adult Swim added it their list of shows.

(At least i'm pretty sure that's how it went.)

Archived