10 Animes Better/Equal to Naruto...

This thread gave me a nose bleed. I'm not even kidding, I get ready to post and a drop of blood lands on my freaking keyboard. I had to run to the bathroom.

This is how bad this list is.

[spoiler=A better list?]

1 Lucky Star - Despite not having an actualy storyline, this anime is interesting and very engaging. Watch 2 episodes and you'll be instantly hooked, unless your more into the violent part of anime. This anime is hilarious, by the way.

2 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - This anime, more then any other, will make you beg for more. The story is amazing, unique and just plainly awesome. The characters are amazing.

3 Death Note - Do I really have to give a reason for Death Note?

4 Code Geass - Very interesting and unique story (Other then the giant robots). This anime, like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, will keep you begging for more, just to find out more about Zero.

5 Full Metal Alchemist - I'm going to guess alot of people will disagree with me about this, but this anime's story is amazing. The darkness of the storyline is truly forgotten most of the time.

6 Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's (SUBBED) - Another one I'm predicting to be controversial. This anime has the dark story that FMA has, plus another feel to it that nobody can really explain. It's pretty confusing. :\ Watch it for yourself.

7 Gundam 00 - GIANT ROBOTS.

8 Vampire Knight - If you've seen this anime you shouldn't need a reason to why I posted it here. If you haven't watch it and come back.

9 Trigun - It has Vash. 'Nuff said.

10 Akikan - Only Japan can make an anime that you'd want to watch, that's about an empty can that turns into a girl.

My list any better?

I've only seen the first three episode of TMOHS and Death Note (I know a decent amount about Death Note though), I've seen several episodes of Code Geass, I have all of FMA on DVD, 5D's is awesome. Due to the fact that I have not seen the other half of your list, I'm immediately placing Naruto above all of them except for Vampire Knight. It has Vampire, so I'm interested.

TMOHS - Haven't seen enough to decide.

Death Note - It's an interesting show, but my favorite character is probably Ryuk.

Code Geass - This show is awesome, but seems to be very derivative. The main shows that come to mind are Death Note, Gundam (Obviously), and Fullmetal Alchemist.

FMA - Very awesome show, but I didn't like the ending.

5D's - Except for FMA, this is the only Anime of the ones you listed that I've seen entirely. 5D's is awesome and I'll consider it on-par with Naruto.

It's mainly the action that I like.

i usually dont troll about outside of the deck section, but this is just such a fail topic. i didnt read any of the replies, and i dont care.

this topic needs to be changed to:

10 animes that ARENT better than naruto. because thats actually a challenge to come up with, and because half the things on your list suck balls.

inuyasha is 200 episodes of filler with no ending. guys only watched it because they wanted to see inuyasha rape that chick, and girls only watched it because they wanted to see inuyasha and that chick fall in love, and then have kinky sex afterwards. but more romantic.

dragon ball is bad. all dragon balls are bad. why? because every arc is the same. "oh look, its the universes most strongest evil villian who for inexplicable reasons wants to destroy the world. we need to pool all of our powers and train for 80 episodes to kill him. half of us will die in the process, but we can just wish them back because the grim reaper is our sexual slave. ok, we beat him, huzzah, but OH NOES! LOOK OVER THERE! its the universes most strongest evil villian times infinity! right next to the previous villian! however did we miss him! gasp!"

/rinse, repeat

look, if you want to talk about anime, make sure you actually know something at all about anime, other than the crap that adult swim feeds you. granted, not all things on as are bad, in fact a lot of them are good, but theres dimensions of anime outside of that.

also, naruto is bad. it is very, very bad. it isnt a story so much as an excuse to draw special effects to the screams of cheering fangirls who need some yaoi fantasies to suffice for the fact that they lack any real human interests. that doesnt mean i dont watch it, hell i like special effects as much as the next guy, but at least i recognize that its bad.

ugh. sad.

Some Corrections

[1]Inuyasha Death Note-It is a great Fantasy/Mystery Thriller.

[2]Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonbal GT-All three are one Series

[3]Bleach-Even the filler is pretty good

[4]Shakugan no Shana-I find a lot of people who have seen it like it

[5]Yugioh(the original)-What kind of original? Japanese version? Uncut? Season 0?

[6]Yu Yu Hakusho

[7]OutlawStar

[8]Tenchi Myou

[9]Heck I'll even give it to the first season of Digimon

[10]Wolfs Rain-It was too slow, and when it got somewhere, it ended too quick (kind of like twilight). Instead, try something along the lines of Sunabozu

[11, just for kicks]Law of Ueki-No comment

The reason I removed Inuyasha was it is almost all filler. Even the manga was awful. The ending resolved very little, and it took forever for anything to happen.

Some Corrections

[1]Inuyasha Death Note-It is a great Fantasy/Mystery Thriller.

[2]Dragonball' date=' Dragonball Z, Dragonbal GT-All three are one Series

[3']Bleach-Even the filler is pretty good

[4]Shakugan no Shana-I find a lot of people who have seen it like it

[5]Yugioh(the original)-What kind of original? Japanese version? Uncut? Season 0?

[6]Yu Yu Hakusho

[7]OutlawStar

[8]Tenchi Myou

[9]Heck I'll even give it to the first season of Digimon

[10]Wolfs Rain-It was too slow, and when it got somewhere, it ended too quick (kind of like twilight). Instead, try something along the lines of Sunabozu

[11, just for kicks]Law of Ueki-No comment

The reason I removed Inuyasha was it is almost all filler. Even the manga was awful. The ending resolved very little, and it took forever for anything to happen.

Although I agree with Bleach being in the top three's I don't agree with the fillers being good.Well only the bount(o) one sucked.The rest were great.Sad that Bleach is disliked do to the fillers by some =/

I don't agree. You need Fullmetal Alchemist' date=' Tsubasa, and da Poke'mons!

[/quote']

The Fullmetal Alchemist anime was a failure the second they diverged from the manga.

I was never a fan of Tsubasa.

The Pok'emon anime got old after the main character was gone for 3 years, traveled hundreds of miles through 4 pokemon leagues, had 3+ girlfriends, still hangs out with a guy that is at least 5 years older than him (can anyone say pedophilia?) and is still 10 years old.

Stupid

Meh

Stupid

This list is in no way, shape, or form my top anime list

The only point I make with this thread is that everyone talks about Naruto all the time, I have just given some other choices.

I'm a big fan of FMA, Cod Gease, Death Note, One Piece, Bleach, Trigun, Ruroni Kenshin, and more. And all those are better then Naruto in my opinion as well. This thread was merely to let everyone know that it's not about Naruto all the time

God maybe I should just change this to FFR's Top 25 Anime's...

HOWEVER

Naruto does have a solid storyline and some good fight scenes sometimes. It absolutely deserves to be where it's at right now and I respect that, but I still like others as well.

Lastly to Shanoa, if they ever made a The World Ends With You anime I'm sure it would be better then lots of other anime out there :)

woah woah woah

whos the troll who never watched the whole anime of fma?

i agree with nameless person i dont know who said that were always biased toward whichever we see first, but thats just... a stupid opinion.

the fma anime was entirely different from the manga. so much so that they cannot be directly compared.

regardless, the story of the fma anime was a succinct, complete story of epic proportions. im not going to say it is an any way superior to the manga, because theyre both good stories, but the anime is a really good story nonetheless.

if you cant differentiate between the two before analyzing one or the other, you dont deserve to have an opinion on either one.

def: new criticism.

This thread gave me a nose bleed. I'm not even kidding' date=' I get ready to post and a drop of blood lands on my freaking keyboard. I had to run to the bathroom.

This is how bad this list is.

[spoiler=A better list?']

1 Lucky Star - Despite not having an actualy storyline, this anime is interesting and very engaging. Watch 2 episodes and you'll be instantly hooked, unless your more into the violent part of anime. This anime is hilarious, by the way.

2 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - This anime, more then any other, will make you beg for more. The story is amazing, unique and just plainly awesome. The characters are amazing.

3 Death Note - Do I really have to give a reason for Death Note?

4 Code Geass - Very interesting and unique story (Other then the giant robots). This anime, like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, will keep you begging for more, just to find out more about Zero.

5 Full Metal Alchemist - I'm going to guess alot of people will disagree with me about this, but this anime's story is amazing. The darkness of the storyline is truly forgotten most of the time.

6 Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's (SUBBED) - Another one I'm predicting to be controversial. This anime has the dark story that FMA has, plus another feel to it that nobody can really explain. It's pretty confusing. :\ Watch it for yourself.

7 Gundam 00 - GIANT ROBOTS.

8 Vampire Knight - If you've seen this anime you shouldn't need a reason to why I posted it here. If you haven't watch it and come back.

9 Trigun - It has Vash. 'Nuff said.

10 Akikan - Only Japan can make an anime that you'd want to watch, that's about an empty can that turns into a girl.

My list any better?

<3

Lol ragnarok makes my nose bleed. Seriously, if I find a camera, I'll give you the blood stain to prove it. =o

Also, your avy pwns.

Lastly to Shanoa' date=' if they ever made a The World Ends With You anime I'm sure it would be better then lots of other anime out there :)

[/quote']

funk yeah it would.

Archived