Title Changed Once Again - Rap isn't Exactly the Best

Lazer Yoshi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

Mind you, I get annoyed easily at [most] rap. And I do wish it was underground as it was when it first arrived, but that does not mean it should be destroyed.

Rap is not even real music the artist don't even play an instrument all it is people talking relay fast and in a somewhat rhythmic tone... down with Rap! lets make 50cents wealth what it rally is 50cents!

Lol' date=' walking is considered Dancing. Why? Easy.

Go ahead, walk around your house with a slouchy attitude and put music behind it. The same goes for washing dishes etc. Any sort of movement is a type of dance. This being said, the same goes for vocals.

I hate Rap. Its crap. I mean wats the point of it.

I dont even get how people could care for it.

"I hate soft songs. Its crap. I mean whats the point of it.

I don't even get how people could care for it." FAIL.

I vote stickey.

I vote too!

Sounds like a good idea. Except with out the crapping on them part.....that's kinda sick.

Agreed my Metal obsessed friend.

no way... what are you talking about...

maybe destroy the new bad bad stuff...

but do not touch the classic stuff...

how bout we destroy all metal

That is pure blasphemy. Metal was here first.

Metal is always first.

Anyways' date=' my views. Go ahead, destroy rap, be my guest, it'll help the people at my school. At least half of them listen to rap.

The retards in my grade listen to it (And I wonder why they are retards), and the rest of the school that don't listen to Rap are about to hold a rebellion to Rap in my school, okay not really.

Bad enough we have people sagging their pants to who know's where because of their tastes of music.

Also, because the Metal/Rock/etc people's tastes in my school are different, they are supposedly considered "gay/bi/lesbian/etc", because of that.

We Metal heads don't do anything to the Rappists, and they just go and, what was those words called, oh yeah, "Hating on us on dat."

It is annoying to hear that every single inch of my life.

However, I don't really aprrove of the destruction of Rap, just a giant change of it would do, add a Guitar or two in it, some Drums, maybe a good Bass, maybe some more Guiatarists, and Drumers, and Bassists again.

[/quote']

Are you all this damned ignorant? Because someone has a different taste or like of music makes them a retard? Make it true, or stfu.

"Guitarists, and Drummers, and Bassits". . . bullshit. When we had "Party Like A Rockstar" more than half of you "Metal Heads" were pissed.

State your opinion properly, or prove your posted "facts".

You know what? All of your ignorant posts are now pissing me off. Rap puts out a horrible example, it poisons the minds of children, making them want to kill, want to have under-aged sex and be a parent a early ages, think guns are cool, talk like ghetto scum, and become abominations. Sure, metal, rock, and all similar stuff put out bad messages too, but which is easier to understand? Some guy trying to scream over loud bass, loud rhythm, loud lead, and loud drum; or some guy singing at a good decibel over more quiet background music? Huh? That's what I thought. Because of this f****ing rap, my little white brother is ghetto, I hate 99% of all black people, and I hate 70% of the town I live in. So shut the hell up.

Guest JoshIcy

^: Lol.

So the lyrics are disgusting and vulgar. But so are those of some and most death metal songs etc. Talking about killing etc. Much much better is rap there because it just talks about treating people like trash, and well some things that would be inappropriate. But, the latter genre actually has visual lyrics about murdering people (if you can hear beyond the gargle).

You sir. Should "shut the hell up".

So the lyrics are disgusting and vulgar. But so are those of some and most death metal songs etc. Talking about killing etc. Much much better is rap there because it just talks about treating people like trash' date=' and well some things that would be inappropriate. But, the latter genre actually has visual lyrics about murdering people (if you can hear beyond the gargle).

[/quote']

"You sir. Should 'shut the hell up'." Actually listen to rap, smart one. If you did, you'd realize how much about "killing people" there actually is.

Guest JoshIcy

So the lyrics are disgusting and vulgar. But so are those of some and most death metal songs etc. Talking about killing etc. Much much better is rap there because it just talks about treating people like trash' date=' and well some things that would be inappropriate. But, the latter genre actually has visual lyrics about murdering people (if you can hear beyond the gargle).

[/quote']

"You sir. Should 'shut the hell up'." Actually listen to rap, smart one. If you did, you'd realize how much about "killing people" there actually is.

I am aware of that.

But it is never to such intensity.

Either way I will ask you a question that will cease any sort of further argument.

What kind of music will you tolerate/do you like?

You complain about the lyrics of rap, but metal/rock shouldn't get off lightly with criticism of the lyrics either. It works both ways guys.

Yoshi just because you get annoyed by rap doesn't mean you need to start a flame war over it.

Lets keep all the music because I respect all cultures. Just when you say we need to destroy rap or destroy metal and gospel, your just that wannabee who wants to fit in but you don't understand that music doesn't make you popular it makes you greedy like money does. I like everything and I say to destroy one thing...

YOU DESTROY ALL.

You know what? All of your ignorant posts are now pissing me off. Rap puts out a horrible example, it poisons the minds of children, making them want to kill, want to have under-aged sex and be a parent a early ages, think guns are cool, talk like ghetto scum, and become abominations. Sure, metal, rock, and all similar stuff put out bad messages too, but which is easier to understand? Some guy trying to scream over loud bass, loud rhythm, loud lead, and loud drum; or some guy singing at a good decibel over more quiet background music? Huh? That's what I thought. Because of this f****ing rap, my little white brother is ghetto, I hate 99% of all black people, and I hate 70% of the town I live in. So shut the hell up.

It might be a bit obvious to point out here, dear sir, that not all who listen do those things as planned. Or do them - but to point 'em to rap singly is an understatement of the complex forces at work here.

Guys' date=' remember, this is now about my Win Signature. ^_^

[/quote']

So the words "peace" and "love" strike some chords, eh? Well then: from which TV series/movie is that siggy?

Wow, this is still going on? I'm amazed on how much people are willing to continue an arguement that I finally found the answer too. The answer? Simple:

Buy earplugs

But really, I'm reluctant to continue an unwinnable battle/arguemtn of music, why continue. Many people have stated this: Change the channel of the radio/whatever device.

And if they have nothing, then:

Buy earplugs

Simple.

Let's get this Straight.

Rap and Hip Hop was awesome once upon a Time' date=' but nowadays, they turned into Love Lyrics and "How I want My Girlfriend Back Fool".

I still have Respect for them, but it's not good.

Tell you what, I'll change the title =D

[/quote']

Guys' date=' apparently you forgot the part in this thread when I said(perhaps. I never know what I do XD) where I said - "Maybe Rap shouldn't be destroyed, but it's Annoying"

I'm not Racist,[b'] but Rap / Hip Hop was never that good[/b]. White People except the Beastie Boys can't rap. Eninem maybe.

invader... you have failed in this topic because of the 2 bolded statements you are disagreeing with yourself..

on the topic this argument will never stop because people have different taste's in music..

simple solution.. if you like rap listen to it, if you don't like it don't listen to it..

same for all genres listen if you like..

[/quote']

Don't EVEN criticize me for ignorance, because the only rap songs you have heard are vulgar. If you can 100% prove that EVERY rap song ever written was vulgar and about murder and the like, then you can speak to me again. From now, don't be so funking foolish as to challenge me to something I know and love.

Rap isn't all about murder and sex and drugs, you imbecile. Do some research first.

[/quote']

Don't EVEN criticize me for ignorance, because the only rap songs you have heard are vulgar. If you can 100% prove that EVERY rap song ever written was vulgar and about murder and the like, then you can speak to me again. From now, don't be so f***ing foolish as to challenge me to something I know and love.

Rap isn't all about murder and sex and drugs, you imbecile. Do some research first.

When did I ever say that every song was? Well? Exactly.

Archived