Title Changed Once Again - Rap isn't Exactly the Best

Lazer Yoshi

"Rap was created by white people who thinks: Let's make the afroamericans hear stupid music that makes them stupid" I don't remember the exacts words but a guy from the movie Crash said it.

In my opinion there are other priorities before destroying rap, like the Reggaeton (if you don't know youtube it). It sounds in all FMs here all day, even in the generally rock n' pop ones. Is horrible!.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote stickey.

I vote too!

Sounds like a good idea. Except with out the crapping on them part.....that's kinda sick.

Agreed my Metal obsessed friend.

no way... what are you talking about...

maybe destroy the new bad bad stuff...

but do not touch the classic stuff...

how bout we destroy all metal

That is pure blasphemy. Metal was here first.

Metal is always first.

Anyways' date=' my views. Go ahead, destroy rap, be my guest, it'll help the people at my school. At least half of them listen to rap.

The retards in my grade listen to it (And I wonder why they are retards), and the rest of the school that don't listen to Rap are about to hold a rebellion to Rap in my school, okay not really.

Bad enough we have people sagging their pants to who know's where because of their tastes of music.

Also, because the Metal/Rock/etc people's tastes in my school are different, they are supposedly considered "gay/bi/lesbian/etc", because of that.

We Metal heads don't do anything to the Rappists, and they just go and, what was those words called, oh yeah, "Hating on us on dat."

It is annoying to hear that every single inch of my life.

However, I don't really aprrove of the destruction of Rap, just a giant change of it would do, add a Guitar or two in it, some Drums, maybe a good Bass, maybe some more Guiatarists, and Drumers, and Bassists again.

[/quote']

Are you all this damned ignorant? Because someone has a different taste or like of music makes them a retard? Make it true, or stfu.

"Guitarists, and Drummers, and Bassits". . . bullshit. When we had "Party Like A Rockstar" more than half of you "Metal Heads" were pissed.

State your opinion properly, or prove your posted "facts".

I vote stickey.

I vote too!

Sounds like a good idea. Except with out the crapping on them part.....that's kinda sick.

Metal is always first.

Anyways' date=' my views. Go ahead, destroy rap, be my guest, it'll help the people at my school. At least half of them listen to rap.

The retards in my grade listen to it (And I wonder why they are retards), and the rest of the school that don't listen to Rap are about to hold a rebellion to Rap in my school, okay not really.

Bad enough we have people sagging their pants to who know's where because of their tastes of music.

Also, because the Metal/Rock/etc people's tastes in my school are different, they are supposedly considered "gay/bi/lesbian/etc", because of that.

We Metal heads don't do anything to the Rappists, and they just go and, what was those words called, oh yeah, "Hating on us on dat."

However, I don't really aprrove of the destruction of Rap, just a giant change of it would do, add a Guitar or two in it, some Drums, maybe a good Bass, maybe some more Guiatarists, and Drumers, and Bassists again.

[/quote']

Are you all this damned ignorant? Because someone has a different taste or like of music makes them a retard? Make it true, or stfu.

"Guitarists, and Drummers, and Bassits". . . bullshit. When we had "Party Like A Rockstar" more than half of you "Metal Heads" were pissed.

Dude, are you this damned pissy? I didn't say kill Rap, be grateful for that. Damn.

I vote stickey.

I vote too!

Metal is always first.

[/quote']

Dude, are you this damned pissy? I didn't say kill Rap, be grateful for that. Damn.

Damn straight; because I'm sick of morons posting "rap sucks cuz I dun like it" or "rap is for retards" and the like. It's disgusting.

I actually said, the retards in my school listen to it, not that Rap is for retards, and I didn't say that the half of the school that listens to Rap were all retards. They have some smart people.

Oh, and what I said in my post, was all happening in my school. I didn't say it was happening all over the world, and I also said, "my views", for my first sentence, the second-thrid words of the sentence.

Guys' date=' apparently you forgot the part in this thread when I said(perhaps. I never know what I do XD) where I said - "Maybe Rap shouldn't be destroyed, but it's Annoying"

I'm not Racist, but [b']Rap / Hip Hop was never that good. White People except the Beastie Boys can't rap[/b]. Eninem maybe.

You're using facts again, that you cannot prove. Fix it or get out of what is now my thread.

Guys' date=' apparently you forgot the part in this thread when I said(perhaps. I never know what I do XD) where I said - "Maybe Rap shouldn't be destroyed, but it's Annoying"

I'm not Racist, but [b']Rap / Hip Hop was never that good. White People except the Beastie Boys can't rap[/b]. Eninem maybe.

You're using facts again, that you cannot prove. Fix it or get out of what is now my thread.

Either you shut up about this being your thread, or this mean lock. Wait, I might have to ask for Lock anyways, it's turning into a Hell here, and not the good kind, the spam and flame kind.

Either you shut up about this being your thread, or this mean lock. Wait, I might have to ask for Lock anyways, it's turning into a Hell here, and not the good kind, the spam and flame kind.

XD I lol'd. I'll relax for now, but I sincerely hope that people will learn to respect our culture and move on; stop complaining about how you don't like rap and get some ear plugs or an ipod, where you can listen your preferred music. =/

Rap is not even real music the artist don't even play an instrument all it is people talking relay fast and in a somewhat rhythmic tone... down with Rap! lets make 50cents wealth what it rally is 50cents!

As Zeroshot said, 2nd Grade spelling is your friend. Don't be shy, show everyone how intelligent you are by spelling the word "Really" correctly! That'll show them.

This post sums up the ignorance of the people against rap in this topic.

Long live metal!!! Rap is crap and pop is slop!

The main stereotype/argument is in this thread is that rap is just talking quickly to a beat.

This has as much logic to it as saying Metal is just screaming into a microphone with loud background music.

Making any more sense people?

Rap is not even real music the artist don't even play an instrument all it is people talking relay fast and in a somewhat rhythmic tone... down with Rap! lets make 50cents wealth what it rally is 50cents!

Your ignorance is disgusting. Get the hell out. Now.

You can't use basic English but dare try and destroy that which is my culture? I hope you get by a bus.

ok note my native language is not English, you... who ever you are... Odurzeni Amerykanie

Just because you don't like Rap, doesn't mean you have to get rid of it. I actually don't mind hearing the odd rap song (esp Good Die Young - D12)

Just accept some people like rap, some people don't fact of life. Same with all genres of music.

Okay, I have said it again, "Rap Does Not Need to be Destroyed, but the songs annoy me."

I know my first post says that, but editing it would make me look Stupid :lol:

Now, I'll agree, Rap has had some good songs. REALLY good songs. I'll have to admit.

The best Rap Song ever was Bring the Noise / Sophisticated B****.

So, now, we have shared our opinons. I've admitted Rap has had awesome moments.

Now I believe the fight's over ^_^

-Yoshi

Okay' date=' I have said it again, "Rap Does Not Need to be Destroyed, but the songs annoy me."

I know my first post says that, but editing it would make me look Stupid :lol:

Now, I'll agree, Rap has had some good songs. REALLY good songs. I'll have to admit.

The best Rap Song ever was Bring the Noise / Sophisticated B****.

So, now, we have shared our opinons. I've admitted Rap has had awesome moments.

Now I believe the fight's over ^_^

-Yoshi

[/quote']

This topic is now about your win signature.

PERMA'd ftw.

But seriously, thank you.

Archived