Title Changed Once Again - Rap isn't Exactly the Best

Lazer Yoshi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^: Lol.

So the lyrics are disgusting and vulgar. But so are those of some and most death metal songs etc. Talking about killing etc. Much much better is rap there because it just talks about treating people like trash' date=' and well some things that would be inappropriate. But, the latter genre actually has visual lyrics about murdering people (if you can hear beyond the gargle).

You sir. Should "shut the hell up".

[/quote']

"You sir. Should 'shut the hell up'." Actually listen to rap, smart one. If you did, you'd realize how much about "killing people" there actually is.

Don't EVEN criticize me for ignorance, because the only rap songs you have heard are vulgar. If you can 100% prove that EVERY rap song ever written was vulgar and about murder and the like, then you can speak to me again. From now, don't be so f***ing foolish as to challenge me to something I know and love.

Rap isn't all about murder and sex and drugs, you imbecile. Do some research first.

When did I ever say that every song was? Well? Exactly.

The first time you responded. Re-read.

Wow, people are still fighting... Get over it, don't like it, move on... It's an unwinnable fight no matter how you like it...

Try fighting death, can you beat death? No, cause it is an unwinnable battle...

Try fighting a gun to the head, one pull of hte trigger and that's it...

Oh, why am I even trying, some people won't understand...

Archived