and its morals are worth what a pig could spit

and it goes by the name of London.

At the top of the hole sit a privalaged few

making mockery of the vermin in the lowly zoo

turning greed into filth and yes I too

have sailed the world and seen its wonders

for the cruelty of man is as wonderous as peru

but there's no place like London.

Move sucked. Guess I should add I've never seen the new one, and I'm talk about the musical version.

This movie was without a doubt the best horror movie I've ever seen. Even though it wasn't scary' date=' the plot was awesome whereas other horror movies have stupid plots. A superb movie.

[/quote']

I loved it' date=' one of the [b']best horror films[/b] ever. I like the song he sings "these a hole in the world like a great black pit where the vimin of the world inhabit it and its name is London..."

It really isn't a horror film since the point of the film isn't to cause fear, horror or terror in viewers.

If it weren't for this movie' date=' I wouldn't have even joined this site. =o

Aren't you all glad it was made? ;D

[/quote']

Explain.

Yet another example of Tim Burton's epicness.

Kay.

Um...

Anyway, I joined Gaia Online around February. About mid-March, someone uploaded Sweeney Todd on one of the theaters or VJ or something. While I was watching it, I was talking to someone else who was in the theater at the same time.

So after that, I talked to her once in a while. In April, I think it was the 16th, we were having a random conversation about absolutely nothing. Eventually she made a bet that I couldn't imitate her on another forum for 6 months. If I won, I'd get 50$.

I won the 50$. =)

So is that why you used to be so peppy and n00bish with all the "lolx" and stuff' date=' and now you hardly go three posts without angsting it up?

[/quote']

I'm not angsty. =/

I pretended to be angsty back in like September, only because the girl I was imitating went emo for a while around that time. ;)

Now, we're getting off topic. So stop.

I actually downloaded the movie off of Youtube a while ago. =o

The movie was epic. The play was good' date=' but the movie added that little bit of epicness. It is called "Burtonizing".

[/quote']

Still they left out a lot of stuff, so it dissapointed me a bit being a HUGE fan of the play and all.

Archived