Ben 10 & Alien Force

Phantom Roxas

Alright, the original Ben 10 was awesome, especially since it had Steven Blum.

Then we got Alien Force, which so far has not been as good as the original. There's also the fact that Timmy Turner is now Suzaku Kururugi.

[spoiler=Continuity Errors]

* At the end of Ben 10, it is a well-known fact that Ben can transform into aliens. In Alien Force, it is shown that relatively few people actually know his secret.

* Unless I missed an episode, it is never explained how Kevin escaped the null void.

* Rather than having magical powers, Gwen inherited alien powers that manifest the mana in the area. It is not explained how Charmcaster and Hex had their powers.

* The Forever Knights are more obsessed with medieval times.

* How in the hell did they get the Omnitrix off?

Discuss Ben 10 and how Alien Force ruined it.

Ben 10 was awesome. Alien Force made it crash and burn.

First of all, in AF they pretty much combined the aliens to make new ones. And the fact that they left out classics like, XLR8, Cannonbolt, BenWolf(He was awesome), and Fourarms. Not to mention Stinkfly.

The shows sucks I destroyed my bro's toys that had to do with Ben 10.

You're not the best brother then.

The original was bad' date=' Alien Force is meh.

[/quote']

Explain how Alien Force>Original. Then again, I'm asking the guy that has the new Batman in as his avi.

Continuity errors added to the first post.

The original was bad' date=' Alien Force is meh.

[/quote']

Explain how Alien Force>Original. Then again, I'm asking the guy that has the new Batman in as his avi.

Continuity errors added to the first post.

Okay, first off, seeing as you're dissing Brave and the Bold:

I don't exactly like the new Batman, but it's not horrible. I just used the picture because it looked cool. All I needed to do was edit it a bit and bam, pimp Batman. Also, I don't expect you to enjoy it, you probably don't know your retro heroes/villains.

Anywhoo, reasons? It's embarrassing to watch because of the childish and generally annoying dialogue, it suffers from constantly gross or weird scenes(Kevin Eleven, that ray that turns you into a slug), the action was okay but pretty basic(that trend continues into the next series), colors were unsuitingly vibrant and the art was odd. Also, the main villain was rather boring and the team was small, leading to repetitive battles(though the 14(?) aliens helped make it a bit distinct). I liked the Grandpa, that's about it.

No, the Omnitrix recalibrated, meaning that some aliens were most likely fused (Heatblast+Wildvine=Swampfire being a very great example), upgraded (Fourarms->Humongosaur), or just removed.

Eh.

The original show was okay. It wasn't the best show' date=' but compared to many other recent shows, it stood out.

Alien Force ruined it.

[/quote']

At least you agree that Original>AF.

No' date=' the Omnitrix recalibrated, meaning that some aliens were most likely fused (Heatblast+Wildvine[b']+Stinkfly[/b]=Swampfire being a very great example), upgraded (Fourarms->Humongosaur), or just removed.

Eh.

The original show was okay. It wasn't the best show' date=' but compared to many other recent shows, it stood out.

Alien Force ruined it.

[/quote']

At least you agree that Original>AF.

Archived