Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you remove my 2 negs.

Someone called another member jabroni. I said: "He gave you an advice and you said that he is a b*tch. Do not do this anymore." Oh and I negg repped him for that.

He negged me because I was mean >.<

Someone posted spell cards with no effect and I said this:

"I think that posting unfinished cards is considered spam." He negged me because I was mean.

I got a neg rep from someone who spammed "how do I make boosters" on someone's card set. I negged him for it, and he negged me back because all he did was "ask a simple question". This happened a few weeks ago, is it too late to get this removed? It's the only neg I have.

got a revenge -rep because of a justly deserved -rep from a spam on my thread Command Reverse. i would appreciate it if you could remove it. ;) thank you.

EDIT: it should also be appropriate to remove the newest +rep from the same member, because it was given because of the same reason.. -.- thanks.

I have a very stupid neg from 40kendgame. He has no reason. He's just explaining what rep spam is, the thing he had just did.

BTW, I got negged only because I gave Rudger one for rep spamming me. Then we decided to forgive eachother and we deleted them. So I bet rudger's little bastard friend came along and gave me this sheet. RIGHT when I get my 100th rep, too. >_>

I have a very stupid neg from 40kendgame. He has no reason. He's just explaining what rep spam is' date=' the thing he had just did.

BTW, I got negged only because I gave Rudger one for rep spamming me. Then we decided to forgive eachother and we deleted them. So I bet rudger's little bastard friend came along and gave me this s***. RIGHT when I get my 100th rep, too. >_>

[/quote']

Computerwiz98, you were trying to start a Rep war with That Fat Guy. I was giving you a lesson and I think you deserve that Negative Rep.

Please remove the Negative rep that Computerwiz98 gave me, as the neg he got from me was because of that Rep War.

Wait, why should I even post here, I have my own connections.

Another complaint' date=' this time for a neg from ~emo~. Called me an idiot for negging her for rep abuse, and negged me.

[/quote']

I am not a girl and your neg was for something i did not even do.

I am still waiting to get my 3 negs removed:

the first one because he just called me a tool .-.

the second one is to discriminate against me.

The third is from the guy i just quoted.

I have a very stupid neg from 40kendgame. He has no reason. He's just explaining what rep spam is' date=' the thing he had just did.

BTW, I got negged only because I gave Rudger one for rep spamming me. Then we decided to forgive eachother and we deleted them. So I bet rudger's little bastard friend came along and gave me this s***. RIGHT when I get my 100th rep, too. >_>

[/quote']

Computerwiz98, you were trying to start a Rep war with That Fat Guy. I was giving you a lesson and I think you deserve that Negative Rep.

Please remove the Negative rep that Computerwiz98 gave me, as the neg he got from me was because of that Rep War.

Wait, why should I even post here, I have my own connections.

I don't even know who he is!

So STFU and give me proof. YOU are trying to start a neg war. THEN you say you deleted my neg. I delete yours, and find that you are a damn liar!

Archived