Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone called pizzaboy101(1 star) has neg repped me for the the following reason:

He says gogoboy001's cards are rubbish

i mean come on! what sort of a reason is that?i would like it removed please

My latest neg from s0ccerdude is pointless' date=' he just negged me and said no comment on doing this.

[/quote']

You needa give Positive feedback, if you just said they're rubbish, and no feedback, then you deserve it. I got a Warning for that, so I think a neg works too.

Now if you said on how he should improve, then it should be gone.

when i was new i was imature and got 3 neg reps but iv grone more mature and nicer

Unless they were pointless, I don't think changing (you're typing is, umm, needing work, so, not really maturer =/ ) And, well, I don't think they needa be removed......

Anyway, Darth, my latest neg, is like, GAY. I negged for spam, and he negged back like, a few weeks later saying "I'm new, I didn't know!"

My latest neg from s0ccerdude is pointless' date=' he just negged me and said no comment on doing this.

[/quote']

You needa give Positive feedback, if you just said they're rubbish, and no feedback, then you deserve it. I got a Warning for that, so I think a neg works too.

Now if you said on how he should improve, then it should be gone.

when i was new i was imature and got 3 neg reps but iv grone more mature and nicer

Unless they were pointless' date=' I don't think changing (you're typing is, umm, needing work, so, not really maturer =/ ) And, well, I don't think they needa be removed......

Anyway, Darth, my latest neg, is like, GAY. I negged for spam, and he negged back like, a few weeks later saying "I'm new, I didn't know!"

[/quote']

No he was a good friend of mine, then I told him to join ycm, and then he hated it, so he quit ycm, I was still going on ycm so he went back on his account and negged me.

So I get a neg from SaTuRnPaLaDiN because apparently ragnarok can't stick up for himself. If this is supposed to be about my complaints in Realistic Cards, I will admit they were directed but ragnarok, but there were several others my comments were directed at, and they were very well deserved. Another possibility is that this is a revenge rep.

someone called pizzaboy101(1 star) has neg repped me for the the following reason:

just in case it was'nt seen

yeah someone name luxord neg repped me because of the following rep:

Your negs are not pointless. You are spamming with your "LS hatred" and now master dartz is rep spamming you. can you remove it plz.

Stays. As far as I know' date=' Dartz' ones will be removed. But I want to catch up to these before I continue and forget my post.

No reason not to keep them. They were legit at the time. Consider it a memento.

Removed.

Can you delete the 3 useless negs that jacobmarioman gave me? The first one of them says: "i dont like you"

Second and third say: "revenge for giving me a bad rep"

He literally revenge repped me' date=' which is against the rules.[/align']

Removed 2/3. One of them seems legit for the situation.

So I get a neg from SaTuRnPaLaDiN because apparently ragnarok can't stick up for himself. If this is supposed to be about my complaints in Realistic Cards' date=' I will admit they were directed but ragnarok, but there were several others my comments were directed at, and they were very well deserved. Another possibility is that this is a revenge rep.

[/quote']

Removed. If Ragnarok -reps you, it can stay. Until then, such rep is to be removed.

I recieved a neg from a user named "Ethaniel"

He posted in the Scratchworks Family shop thread, complaining about the prices multiple times, and was asked to cease and desist. He posted again, complaining, and was banned from the shop (not entirely, he has an option to appeal). Angry, he has now negged me.

I would like to have it removed as it was given for banning him from the shop, which it is entirely within my rights, as the owner of the shop, to do.

Thanks.

Icy, you're kidding me, right >.< I posted on this page, that my latest neg (And the + above it) need to be removed, cause the neg is gay, and the + is to cancel it out.

Either you're blind, a Xing hater, or simply didn't notice it. I'm betting the last one.

Icy' date=' you're kidding me, right >.< I posted on this page, that my latest neg (And the + above it) need to be removed, cause the neg is gay, and the + is to cancel it out.

Either you're blind, a Xing hater, or simply didn't notice it. I'm betting the last one.

[/quote']

Excuse me for being imperfect and TRYING to remember all my replies.

I would like my 2 reps removed

the 1 says that i dont give good advice, but there is no reason to neg me cause i didnt post him anything so im confused why i got a neg rep from an unknown member, so i would like that removed

the other rep says my sig is to big

i dont think you should neg someone about a sig, as you can see my sig isnt that big compared to others, and besides there is a pos reps right above the neg rep that says my sig is ok, this neg rep is in my first page i think, so i would like that neg rep removed as well

i got a neg rep a while back that i just now realize

1: the reason is so undiserving is to i spelled something wrong in the neg rep i suppose i have given him earlier.

2: i cannot see his reps, giving me the conclusion that he is banned and is too late to talk to him myself

3: i dont even know who this person is, making it impossible to even know what i negged him about

Archived