Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want my reps remooooooooooooooooooooooooved like noa!

You are indeed aware that that would take forever' date=' right?

[/quote']

1 DAY YES! FOREVER NONONONO just open 170 tabs -_- xDDDD

Is my 40kendgame neg removed yet? It's not legit. He's explaining what rep spam is. Never sid I did it, just gave me a definition. Wasn't complaining. It's the same as saying "lololololpwnzorz" because it has no complaint, therefore it's not legit.

I want my reps remooooooooooooooooooooooooved like noa!

Not a fat chance in hell.

can i have my latest -rep removed some 1 star level member gave me it saying i was rude and says bad words yet i didn't do anything. all i did reply to him after he sent me a spam PM this is how i replied' date='" i don't do that, or whatever this spam is".

[/quote']

Imho, it's legit. At least for now.

Is my 40kendgame neg removed yet? It's not legit. He's explaining what rep spam is. Never sid I did it' date=' just gave me a definition. Wasn't complaining. It's the same as saying "lololololpwnzorz" because it has no complaint, therefore it's not legit.

[/quote']

Removed.

Also, someone negged me for not being able to play a childrens card game. They say that I refused to settle things in a 'sensible' manner. No way is a childrens card game a sensible manner. Please remove it.

Yes, I understand that I should have been a bit less phased by the other neg.

I would like my Neg rep removed I did nothing I just posted in a thread: "I have seen those pics b4 you could get sued for not giving credits" And he/she Negged me PLZ remove it!!

Thx In advance

That one stays. According to it' date=' it's perfectly legit.

Also, someone negged me for not being able to play a childrens card game. They say that I refused to settle things in a 'sensible' manner. No way is a childrens card game a sensible manner. Please remove it.

Yes, I understand that I should have been a bit less phased by the other neg.

I'll remove the one by tpotpo (or however you say it). The other stays.

What? Your gonna let someone who negs me for not being able to play childrens card games? Sorry Icyblue I know were friends but you should remove that neg. You should not be able to neg because of inability to play card games.

And no, tpopoli's Pos rep can stay, but if there are any negs that you think can be taken away please take them away.

Snitch has just negged me for no reason! Please delete it!

Better than neg'ing for breaking rules.

It stays. But if it continues' date=' by all means "complain" again.

[/quote']

[align=center]I actually thank you for keeping it. I can't believe he reported that for no reason.

[/align]

Icy I recommend restarting this thread just so people have a more organized place to complain. Plus I think it would make it easier. Also, another suggestion, delete the complaints after they have been dealt with to again make things more organized.

That's more 2 cents.

Now, can you remove the 3 negs and neutral about my title. Really it's a joke, and I do not think that highly of myself at all. Can you also remove the other neg and stupid neutral?

Thanks in advance

Darthus keeps neg repping me tell him to stop ):

He keeps forcing me to remove the neg rep i gave him.

Removed.

Icy I recommend restarting this thread just so people have a more organized place to complain. Plus I think it would make it easier. Also' date=' another suggestion, delete the complaints after they have been dealt with to again make things more organized.

That's more 2 cents.

Now, can you remove the 3 negs and neutral about my title. Really it's a joke, and I do not think that highly of myself at all. Can you also remove the other neg and stupid neutral?

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

Negs are removed. And as for the restart. I'd have to talk to Browarod about that, and I shall.

Archived