Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

[align=center]< 0 >

If you have a Complaint about a REP you or another has recieved, post here with details regarding why you want it / them to be removed.

The forums Super Moderators will then look into your complaint(s) and see what can be done.

After your REP has been removed or your complaint has been dealt with, your post will be removed to allow a clean thread and allow easy access to new Complaints.

10 % - 30 % Warning Increase will be given to Users who Spam within this thread.

>> Dj Osiris <<

< 0 >[/align]

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with devil' date=' many people hate dufman including me and he should have neg reps so others will know that people don't like him

i negged him once before because he is bad with others but my neg got removed by him

[/quote']

Hating Someone is a good reason to neg someone ey?

That would be Rep Abuse...

And of course you agree with devil, your his friend... Idiot.

I said I should give you another one duff boy' date=' Reporting a thread is a spam huh ?,

you deserve that neg and it's NOT a revenge neg, [b']simply you just deserve it because you'r annoying and dont have manners with others[/b] , accept it boy ^_^

negs are given to members so others will know what those members did so they must not be removed,

and you have bad reputation among many members here, many guys here don't like you because you treat others in a bad way, so yes u should have some negs.

I don't want my neg to be removed, neither i want Duffman's one to be removed. I want him to remove it by himself.

They are not plausable reasons.

Would you like to know why i offer to help remove negs, because most members use neg reps as a way to get at people, internet bullying as such, which i do not tolerate.

If a members flooding continously, kept on swearing, stole artwork or a card idea, negs are applicable, hating someone or wanting to overly increase someones reps as a whole are N/A.

I have a lot of neg reps for spamming in the showcase section' date=' now I NEVER spam, EVER, I just wondered if thoses could be removed?

[/quote']

Ive checked your reps, if your so sure you didnt spam, why would you have been given said negs in the first place, from various different members, and why would your warning lv be 60%, awarded by 3 different moderators, all for spamming?

NEGS stay.

I want my Neg from sbdnate removed. He insulted me so I negged him. Perfectly okay, right? Well he negged me back saying I wasn't following rules (He's one to talk...). Anyway, I removed my neg from him. So I want mine gone as well. I won't let my perfect record be tarnished over a silly arguement.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-100171-post-1724570.html#pid1724570

Got -3 reps from that n00beh.

Delete <_<.

This guys ruin the section >_<

EDIT: Now I got a lulzy neg that is actually an excuse because that dude that should be banned already because I questioned his grammar. I was on-topic. I just added some content before the actual post because the thread actually failed.

EDIT: You can also remove the +reps to back up the -reps? =)

Archived