Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

I got 2 negs. 1 before my ban, and one after.

The before one, yes I did call him that, but he was also capable of a ban, for being racist and classicist.

I only called him 1 thing.

The second 1, isn't very legit period.

He made an OCG help thread in a tut section. I told him that there was an OCG Thread, in the RC section.

He negged me.

Remove the non-legit one at least.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got a couple -reps that need removing.

i got one from syncrow for sayin so you say you are going to avoid me but why do you still have the sig i gave you. the reason is because i like it and it is my sig.

and a couple more because they believe that i have dartz +rep me but in reality it was all his own doing and i am being -repped for it. so what i say LS suck but thats no reason to -rep me for somethng dartz did. dartz said that these negs are pointless and need to be removed. then cliff who thought i set dartz up for it said that your negs are not pointless. i mean why would someone -rep someone for something they had no control over(i am talking about dartz's +reps not what i did)

Someone please take off my neg from yaniel, It is very annoying that he didn't even look at my thread and he just negged me saying my deck sucks. That moment someone gave me a positive rep that says yahh a good deck, and then yaniel comes in and gives me a stupid neg saying nahh your deck sucks.

Well, I got another one. Recently, some

member posted on someone's thread saying "These cards are all wrong, see mine. They are awesome". I'm sure that this is not the right thing to say, so i negged him saying to stop bragging about himself and flaming new members. Of course, he revenge negged me right back 3 times saying to mind my own business. Then i started pm'ing him and saying things like "stop being so stubborn" or "let it be". Then he said if i removed my neg, he would remove his. I removed my neg, and he did remove his. Now some other negged me saying that I said something bad about this member's cards. I really dont want to start ANOTHER flame war, can you could help me?

Well, I got another one. Recently, some member posted on someone's thread saying "These cards are all wrong, see mine. They are awesome". I'm sure that this is not the right thing to say, so i negged him saying to stop bragging about himself and flaming new members. Of course, he revenge negged me right back 3 times saying to mind my own business. Then i started pm'ing him and saying things like "stop being so stubborn" or "let it be". Then he said if i removed my neg, he would remove his. I removed my neg, and he did remove his. Now some other negged me saying that I said something bad about this member's

holy crap will any mods remove the fickin reps god i hate mods they dont do anything besides lock threads

plz remove my neg reps

the 1 says that i dont give good advice, but there is no reason to neg me cause i didnt post him anything so im confused why i got a neg rep from an unknown member, so i would like that removed

the other rep says my sig is to big

i dont think you should neg someone about a sig, as you can see my sig isnt that big compared to others, and besides there is a pos reps right above the neg rep that says my sig is ok, this neg rep is in my first page i think, so i would like that neg rep removed as well

and i got 2 from this 1 person who said my cards suck and that i said that there cards sucked

niether of those statments are true

my cards are good, and i have never said for as long as i have been here said the word"suck"

Hello supermods,

Due to a misunderstanding on my part, the other day I stepped on a mod's toes. More specifically, Blood Rose's.

My mistake can be found here:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-148743-post-2860252.html#pid2860252

At the time, I didn't realize she was a mod, and thought that she was a spoiler who was just trying to rain on some people's good time. Clearly I was wrong, and I understand that. Later on, I discovered I'd received a -1 rep from user Rinne, who left this comment:

"Be a bit more respectful and not so insolent towards the mods next time; they do know what they're doing."

Now, I had already realized my error when I read Blood Rose's end post on the above thread before she locked it. I didn't get any negative rep or warnings from Blood Rose so I considered the matter closed. I hardly think this user needs to spring to her defense.

My problem with this is, I don't like it when people stick their noses into an affair that they are not involved in. Rinne didn't even post once on the now-locked thread. He had nothing to do with what happened, and I certainly don't need him telling me something I realized on my own, or dolling out "punishment". I don't think that a moderator needs help from anyone else to defend their decisions or punish a user. If Blood Rose had wanted to do so, then she probably would have.

On those grounds, I'd like to see the negative rep removed from my profile.

Thank you.

Hello supermods' date='

Due to a misunderstanding on my part, the other day I stepped on a mod's toes. More specifically, Blood Rose's.

My mistake can be found here:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-148743-post-2860252.html#pid2860252

At the time, I didn't realize she was a mod, and thought that she was a spoiler who was just trying to rain on some people's good time. Clearly I was wrong, and I understand that. Later on, I discovered I'd received a -1 rep from user Rinne, who left this comment:

"Be a bit more respectful and not so insolent towards the mods next time; they do know what they're doing."

Now, I had already realized my error when I read Blood Rose's end post on the above thread before she locked it. I didn't get any negative rep or warnings from Blood Rose so I considered the matter closed. I hardly think this user needs to spring to her defense.

My problem with this is, I don't like it when people stick their noses into an affair that they are not involved in. Rinne didn't even post once on the now-locked thread. He had nothing to do with what happened, and I certainly don't need him telling me something I realized on my own, or dolling out "punishment". I don't think that a moderator needs help from anyone else to defend their decisions or punish a user. If Blood Rose had wanted to do so, then she probably would have.

On those grounds, I'd like to see the negative rep removed from my profile.

Thank you.

[/quote']

You, sir, are my favourite new person on the forums.

New Complaint;

Remove my 2 Neg Reps. My newest one is there for the "lulz", apparently, and the oldest is pointless.

Mods, as you may or may not know, there has been an abundance of spammers recently. I have been the victim of serious rep abuse by said spammers. Here are the following reps I request to be removed( Note that the users are also banned ):

[spoiler=Reps I wish to have removed]"IT IS SO FAST IT KILLS (0) - Last updated Yesterday, 11:14 PM

Negative (-1): MAYBE YES MAYBE NO OR MAYBE MAYBE

IT IS SO FAST IT KILLS (0) - Last updated Yesterday, 11:13 PM

IT IS SO FAST IT KILLS (0) - Last updated Yesterday, 11:12 PM

Potatoes and Tomatoes (-5) - Last updated Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Negative (-1): when why is why noit

Potatoes and Tomatoes (0) - Last updated Today, 10:55 PM

Negative (-1): when why is why noit

Potatoes and Tomatoes (0) - Last updated Today, 10:54 PM

Negative (-1): why and why not

Potatoes and Tomatoes (0) - Last updated Today, 10:53 PM

Negative (-1): WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

F---- (0) - Last updated Today, 10:39 PM

3 eiP (0) - Last updated Today, 10:27 PM

Positive (+1): WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Negative (-1): WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY "

Also, some very kind users have +repp'd me to help remove these. I'm not saying you have to, but if you see fit, whomever deletes these Rep's, you can delete those too.

Archived