The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Atomix

It's risky watching the show. Some episodes are clever, and some are just completely stupid. It has some nice satire, and the characterization is pretty good, I usually like plot consistency which the show pretty much lacks, but I shouldn't really expect that from a comedy. I don't especially like Billy, but he's tolerable as long as he isn't shouting something dumb, which is what, 78% of the time? The other 22% of the time he's yelling something kind of funny. I wish some of the characters were designed as well created as Grim or Milkshakes though.

It just gave Mandy another option of her World Domination plan. It was rather funny, how it ended up being Mandy, The Delightful Children From Down The Lane, (Billy) lots of other kids Vs Grim and Numbah 1 (Numbah 5 on the sideline) and all coz Billy got Grim's scythe stuck in his dad's lucky pants. (Guest Starred the Eds, for 5s seconds....they wouldn't pay for 'em)

as you guys can probably tell, I <3 this show for Fred Fredburger, also, for Underfist. Best non-Fred eps are "Duck" and "The Secret Snake Club" thanks to secret snake club whenever anyone says agenda I have to be all dramatic and says "AGENDA!"

btw a lot of the early and late eps aren't too good. Movie and Underfist are awesome though.

Also, I often appreciate over the top shows, and for immaturity and crudeness, you can't beat this show, which means major props are in order

Loved this show. Found the comedy to be quite good and the events to be random in a good way.

The creators were total geeks to make references to Dune, like in the episode "Mandy the Merciless" and the Gom Jabbar is used during the pagaent in "My Fair Mandy". But those references were some of the best things about the show to those that know Dune.

Archived