Codename: Kids Next Door

Phantom Roxas

Stupidity is fun lol.

I mean the fake moon landings? Then leaving Numbah 3 to accidently blow that up. And I constantly getting told off the saying Okey Dokey Artichokey (or Ed's version of Smokey).

Numbah 4 rox. And god Numbah 3's sister is crazy.

First season of KND was brilliant. Then when they revealed the ENTIRE KND organization, things got out of hand.

Though the movie was very good :).

The final one-hour special had an idiotic ending ("adults are a disease spreading from planet to planet", WTF?). It's still sad that Father was never defeated.

I did like Operation Z.E.R.O. Father as a wuss was funny and the Delightful kids actually working for the KND. Shame I'm not allowed to buy the series on DVD...

My biggest issue is Cartoon Network have it on only twice a day and that's all. Everything else several times a day....

I did like Operation Z.E.R.O. Father as a wuss was funny and the Delightful kids actually working for the KND. Shame I'm not allowed to buy the series on DVD...

My biggest issue is Cartoon Network have it on only twice a day and that's all. Everything else several times a day....

I remember that! Those delightful kids being related to Nigel was a hoot.

I like all of those crazy gadgets they made.

Ya' date=' it would be awesome if some company actually made (fake) toys. Though the S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R would be awesome to have...

I remember that! Those delightful kids being related to Nigel was a hoot.

Actually' date=' they're [i']hypothetically[/i] Nigel's cousins. When they became the DCFDL, they just started calling Father father (no pun intended).

Anyone remember operation P.O.O.L.? Numbuh 4 having a goatee and being the leader of the DNK, lol.

Archived