¦The Offical Underworld Thread¦

Soul Legacy

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What between the timeline of 3 until we get up to 1' date=' the story of Selene maybe and that..

i suppose could be, we do need Lucian to be in it i think he did well in rise of the lycans...

[/quote']

actually I'd expect to learn a little more before Selene is even turned, mainly how Lucian and Kraven first met, and why they struck a deal in the first place

Maybe' date=' but those films cared more for romance, whereas in Underworld it was one of several genres.

Now Lucian and Sonja having sex in the beginning of Rise of the Lycans is perfectly understandable.

[/quote']

yeah since they've known each other for many years already.

Still, for Selene and Michael it's more of the love at first sight concept (to some degree)

Yes' date=' but even Romeo and Juliet didn't sleep with each other on the first night, unless some interpretations showed such.

I guess it's because they just really didn't put much effort into developing Selene and Michael's relationship.

[/quote']

Well, Selene HAS been starved of love for centuries. Ever since the death of her family 600 years ago she's only been taking the killing lycan business seriously

Archived