>>Reversal of Fear Season 2: DISCONTINUED DUE TO NO COMMENTS OR VIEWS

Purple Dinosaur

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reversal of Fear [season 2] Episode 16: The Final Challenge (Part 3)

Last time, Andrix dueled his girlfriend Teva who was sick of seeing their friends dissapear one-by-one. Teva released her full capacity of energy in this very duel but it turns out it wasn't enough to beat her stronger half. The results led to Teva's defeat and her dissapearing as well. Sandoval, just about ready to burst, had enough of this. He challenged Andrix to a duel and was determined to win no matter what would happen and even if he lost, he would save Andrix before it was too late! Now, in this episode, Andrix's real mind will start coming back as one of the greatest duels you will see starts here.

Enjoy the long awaited episode of Reversal of Fear!

(Andrix still possessed looks at Sandoval who is very angry looking)

Andrix: HEHEHE...You think YOU can beat me? HEHEHE...You have another twisted thought! HEHEHE...You barely kept up with my strategies during our last duel! HEHEHE...What makes you think you can change that?!

Sandoval: I'll tell you how I can manage to beat you! In fact, I have a small story behind my new and improved deck...It all started when we visited that room where we all acquired new cards. You remember right? You got your Wooden Guardna card there!...Anyways, in that room, there was a mysterious man that came to me and gave me some new cards. He told me that he used them while performing his Tai-Chi/Yu-Gi-Oh session. He worked with kids to improve their decks while using the knowledge of Cultural Arts. He later told me that these cards are one-of-a-kind and that the cards were guided to me by a mystical force. At first I didn't think it was true but when he walked away, I felt the deck calling out to me. The cards were telling me that they can counteract any strategy if used right. But there was one problem, the card texts were invisible. The deck told me itself that the texts will appear if I get in touch with the power of ancient Tai-Chi methods. The cards told me to visit the booth of cards right next to where they were given to me. They told me to look through the protective glass. So I did just that and I revealed a booster pack. I opened it and at the center of it lied an extremely powerful card. I wondered what it did and suddenly, all the card texts in my deck appeared and I could read them crystal clearly! The old man came back and told me that my Six Smurai Deck is now complete and that I can beat any opponent I want to beat! Then I thought of you Andrix. You win every duel and I'm starting to get sick of you always getting the attention! Now we duel and may the best deck win!

Andrix: HEHEHE...Haven't you realized, that story meant nothing! HEHEHE...Nobody can beat my new deck! HEHEHE...Even if your deck has been balanced with the touch of Martial Arts, it won't beat mine! HEHEHE...

Sandoval: You will see...My deck has been revolutionized and I plan on taking it all the way to the top! I will be the one to beat Pesticidine! I will emerge victorius from the Final Challenge! I will be the next King of Games!

Andrix: HEHEHE...Coming from a poser like you? HEHE...highly doubtful!

Sandoval: HRRGGHH!!! Let's duel!! I'll prove that I can beat you!

[DUEL]

Sandoval 4000

Andrix 4000

Andrix: I'll start off! HEHEHE...I summon Possessed Dark Shrub (1400). I'll activate its ability! I can add 1 "Field of Corrosion" to my hand! Next, I'll activate Field of Corrosion and another Spell card called Interseption Field!

Sandoval: What does that card do?

Andrix: I can only activate this card when field of Corrosion is i my Field Spell zone. Now only 1 monster can attack per Battle Phase and each Standby Phase, I gain 500 Life Points! Next I play 1 face-down card and then end my turn...

Sandoval: Time to reveal some new stuff for a change! I summon Spirit of the Six Samurai (500)...Then I play my Double Summon spell card. It lets me Normal Summon twice this turn! I summon another Spirit of the Six Samurai (500). Then Special Summon a new monster from my Hand! Since I have 2 Six Samurai monsters on the field, I can now summon Enishi, Shien's Chancellor (2200) I'll use his abiity! Once per turn, I can destroy 1 monster on the field! I choose you Possessed Dark Shrub! Say goodbye!

BOOM!

Sandoval: Since I used Enishi's ability, he can't attack this turn but My Spirit can! Now attack his Spirit!! Ghost Slash!

BOOM!!!

Andrix 3500

Sandoval: Since your Interseption Field is still in play, I have to end my Battle Phase now but now I can equip my other Spirit of the Six Samurai to Enishi, raising his ATK by 500 points to make 2700! Next, I play 1 face-down, and end my turn.

Andrix: HEHHE...A clever move. [draws] But not exactly what I call descent! I summon Possessed Plant Cannon (100)...When it's Normal Summoned, it is automatically placed into Defense position (2000)...Next, I'l activate its ability! I can send the top 3 cards from my deck to my Graveyard to destoy 1 monster with 1500 ATK or less on your side of the field. I choose the Spirit equipped to your Enishi!

BOOM!!!

Andrix: HEHEHE...Now Plant Cannon's ability activates! You lose the total ATK of your destoyed monster as damage to your Life Points! That's 500!! HEEHHE...

Sandoval 3500

Andrix: Also, your Enishi loses a few points because I destroyed its Equip card! So his ATK drops back to 2200!

Sandoval: It's still strong enough to beat that Plant Cannon you have!

Andrix: HMM...I play 1 more face-down and end my turn.

Sandoval: My move! I guess you realized that I'm going to attack your Plant Cannon with Enishi. Don't feel bad, after all. I told you so... Now Enishi! Attack his Plant Cannon with Ninja Technique!

BOOM!!

Andrix: HEHHEE...Why didn't you use Enishi's ability to destroy my monster?

Sandoval: Because It wouldn't have been able to attack! Even though I used up my attack for this turn, it will be sweet revenge next round!

Andrix: HEEHHE...My move! I summon Possessed Chimera Dandelion (1800)...Your move!

Sandoval: That's it? Wow Andrix! That move was completely useless! I've seen better move from preschoolers.

Andrix: HEHEHE...It was the only card in my hand. Plus, it can't be destoyed by battle so you won't be saying goobye yet! Attack if you dare Sandoval!

Sandoval: Maybe I will!.........Well, I guess it's time to unleash the best card in my deck...Better yet the rarest card! But first, I play Foolish Burial to send my Nisashi to the Graveyard! But there is also some more! Next I activate my Face-down card...Swiftstrike armor! Whenever I draw a Six Samurai monster, I can draw again! Next I play Pot of Greed to Draw 2 cards!...Next I play Graceful Charity to draw 3 and discard 2! Next I play Card Destruction! We both discard our hand to the Graveyard and draw new ones! *Perfect!!* I play the spell card Dimension Star! It lets me remove from play all Six Samurai monsters from my Graveyard and my Enishi can gain 800 ATK for each one! Since I sent 9 Six Samurai cards to my Grave, Enishi's ATK points will increase by 7200 making his ATK 9400 which is more than enough to obliterate you!! now go Enishi! Attack him with all your Power!

BOOM!!!

Andrix 100

Sandoval: WHAT??? You should have lost!!

Andrix: HEHEHE...I played my Face-Down card just in time! HEHEHE...It was called Possessed Collection! It raised my monster's ATK by 800 for each card in my Graveyard...I had 6 cards for a total of 6000 ATK...I get one more chance to contredict you on your theory! Now look out! I discard my Trade Spell to add 1 spell card to my hand! I choose Miracle Pot! I now activate it....I tribute Possessed Chimera Dandelion to activate Miracle Pot! I draw 5 cards from my deck! HMM...I activate Silent Crusher! It destroys any monster that battles with a Plant-type monster at the end of the Damage step! Next I play Double Summon! I can Normal Summon twice now! First, I summon Possessed Spirit Lily (700)! Then I tribute it to Summon Possessed Power-Captor Hedgerow (1800)...It has 3 abilities. First, It cannot be destroyed by Battle. Second, it takes no damage from attacks! Third, it can attack 3 times during the Battle Phase! And since Silent Crusher is still on the field, it will make for an instant win!

Sandoval: Aren't you forgetting that your Interseption Field Card is still in play? Even though your monster can attack 3 times during the same Battle Phase, Interseption Field will limit it to 1 attack! In my hand, I have a monster that can defeat your Hedgerow and win me the duel despite all of its abilities! You see Andrix! Nobody can beat my new deck!

Andrix: Nobody except for me...If you would see me correctly, you would see that I have 1 more card in my hand. This one card will bring me my point on how I can defeat you anyday! Now I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to not only destroy Interseption Field, but Field of Corrosion as well!

Sandoval: But...why?

Andrix: To liberate myself from this nasty spell!!! HOARGH!!!

(Andrix breaks free of Pesticidine's spell)

Andrix: Finally!! I was resting in my own shell forever!! But now I'm back!

Pesticidine: HUH?? I thought I locked you away until our duel! This isn't possible!

Andrix: Sorry Pest but I have better things to do than to stay in my empty body!

Sandoval: YAY!! That's the Andrix we know and love!! Welcome back buddy!

Andrix: Thanks!! I was watching this duel from inside myself and it looked fun! Fortunately, I was able to break free just in time for the end!! What do ya say Sandoval? Let's finish this!!

Sandoval right on pal!!

To be Continued...

Next Episode: Episode 17 - The Final Chalenge (Part 4)

Reversal of Fear [season 2] Episode 17: The Final Challenge (Part 4)

Last episode, Andrix and Sandoval dueled for their lives but Sandoval, even with these stakes, promised to save Andrix from this demonic state and obviously, try to win the duel in order to prove himself better than Andrix. Andrix taunted Sandoval for the majority of the duel but Sandoval was not overwhelmed. He told a story of how he acquired new cards from a man that wielded the deck of Cultural Arts which contained the remaining Six Samurai monsters along with new cards that would completely revolutionize Sandoval's deck. With these new cards, he would duel the only person to possess a deck with greater strength than the one he received: Andrix. To prove once and for all that this deck is truly the unique and most-powerful deck in the world, the Plant Deck ruled by none other than Andrix must be defeated.

While Andrix and Sandoval were dueling, Andrix's real mind came back into the game. Andrix was locked away inside his own mind but as soon as he saw that the duel was getting very intense, he jumped out of his shell and took back the body in its moment of weakness. This duel will go on with the real hearts of dueling going all out!

Enjoy!

(Andrix jumps out of his own body and the decoy Andrix melt to the ground)

Andrix: YE-AH!! That was painful in there! I couldn't bear to see anymore suffering!!

Sandoval: Uh-huh...What do you think we had to go through? You were the one controlling your own body!

Andrix: No I wasn't!! It was Pesticidine!! He made me...or...my body go nuts and become an out-of-control monster! I tried controlling my own body, but Pesticidine had a forcefield around my brain!! Guess he knew I was in my own head! But now that I'm back, I guess we have to continue the duel we started but don't worry; I didn't forget what you threw my way!!!

Sandoval: Huh??

Andrix: I heard what you said Sandoval! Don't think I was brainless in my insecurity! I was listening clearly when you told me that the Revamped Samurai deck couldn't be completed without my loss... I can probably help you with that except...I will never let you defeat me again!

Sandoval: Oh c'mon Andrix!! I need this victory!!

Andrix: In time Sandoval, I will let you win...But this match is mine! I've also been observing the decoy cards that Pesticidine gave my Evil ,spirit...thingy...whatever it was...Anyways, the thing that took over my body claimed that those cards were better than the un-possessed ones...LIES!!! My deck is way tougher than those idiotic fake cards!! Why...I never want to see my deck be made fun of like that!!

(Andrix takes the deck inserted in the duel disk and rips it in half and throws it away. He then places his original deck in the space and the duel disk becomes less dark and an outer layer of darkness surrounding it destroys itself)

Andrix: Let's go back to basics!! As I've said before, I've been watching this duel and I remember that it's still my move!! But first, I have to draw 5 cards! With my field technically empty, I can do this!! I play the field spell card with parallel strength to Field of Corrosion! Window Summoning!! What this Field spell does depends on the card you draw during your Draw Phase. If it's a monster, I can inflict 1000 damage to you this turn. If you draw a Spell Card, I get to destroy 1 monster on your side of the field in exchange for my Battle Phase, and fienally, if you draw a Trap Card, all cards in your hand go directly to the Graveyard! Next, I summon Poison Force Warrior Tulip (1400)...Since she's on the field thanks to a Normal Summon, I can draw 1 card from my deck! Next, I activate Rain of Mercy!! It increases both of our Life Points by 1000 but I'm not done with this card yet!! I play Mirror Garden! Since BOTH of our Life Points will increase at the same time, this spell card doubles the amout of points we're about to gain!! So thanks to Mirror Garden, we both gain 2000 Life Points!!

Sandoval 6000

Andrix 2100

Sandoval: I haven't lost 1 Life Point since this duel started and you're giving me more?? The other guy was right!! His deck was better than the original!!

Andrix: No need to prejudge my cards Sandoval, for I have only used up 4 cards in my hand so far!! I activate Impatient Summoning! I get to Special Summon 1 monster from my deck with 1500 ATK or less from my deck...the downside is that I cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon or Special Summon next turn...But it's well worth the price for now I can play my Vennomous Imperial Petunia (1500)! Her ability lets me inlflict 100 damage to you each turn she's on the field! So you're about to ose some points!

Sandoval 5900

Sandoval: That barely gave me a touch! You're cards are still lame Andrix!!

Andrix: Let's test that thought by attacking you directly with both my monsters!

Sandoval: HUH??? You can't attack me directly!! If you've really been paying attention to this duel from inside yourself then you should have noticed that my Enishi's ATK is 9400!! If you try attacking directly, it won't work! If you try attacking Enishi, first of all, that's stupid, second of all, you'll lose the entire duel!!

Andrix: Not quite Sandoval! Poison Force Warrior Tulip has another ability!! I can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy any monster whose current ATK isn't their original ATK!! Enishi is no exception! Say goodbye to him!!

BOOM!!

Andrix 100

Andrix: Even though I'm back at 100 Life Points, I can inflict major damage to you! Now fell the wrath of Poison Force Warrior Tulip and Vennomous Imperial Petunia!!! Double Doomsday Strike!!

BOOM!!!

Sandoval 3000

Andrix: To finish off my move, I'll play a face-down card... Your turn!

Sandoval: Alright then!! I play A monster in defense position!! Next, I play the spell card Dealing of the Six Samurai! What happens now is we both draw 4 cards and we discard all monsters!

(Andrix discards 4 cards and Sandoval discards 1)

Sandoval: YES!! Now I've won the duel!! You see Andrix, when this spell card is played, we discard all monsters in our hand AND we lose 500 Life Points for each card discarded! Since you discarded 4 then you lose 2000 Life Points, thus, granting me my long-awaited win!! HAHA!!

Andrix: Hate to burst that big bubble of yours but My Facedown card just happens to be Ironic Backfire...This card activates when a card used to inflict 2000 points or more as damage to me activates...I can pay half my Life Points in order to redirect the dmage to you instead! I was hoping I would draw 4 monsters!! Otherwise I would've been toast!! Now for that damage to you and don't forget! You discard ed a monster too! so you lose an extra 500 points!!

Sandoval: URGH!!!

Sandoval 500

Sandoval: *I can't lose!! I must complete the Six Samurai Deck!! I have to do it now!!!*

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 18 - The Final Challenge (Part 5)

Reversal of Fear [season 2] Episode 18 - The Final Challenge (Part 5)

During the last episode of Reversal of Fear, Andrix broke free from his spell. After telling Sandoval that he heard everything from inside his own shell, Andrix told him that he will not now nor ever lose a duel on purpose even if it's for a friend. Sandoval felt a little dissapointed, which grew on gradually after losing lots of Life Points during a short period of time but it did not clear his determination to win this duel, take one step closer to completing the Final Challenge and of course, to defeat Andrix and to complete the unique Samurai deck. By any means necessary, both will try to win. They are fighting hard and absolutely nothing will distract them from the enjoyment they are expriencing as a result of giving it their all. This duel will continue and possibly...come to a conclusion...

Enjoy!

(Andrix and Sandoval are breathing heavily and smiling at each other)

Andrix 50

Sandoval 500

Sandoval: Andrix, I hope you've realised this duel has gone on long enough and it's time to decide on a winner!

Andrix: That is precisely what I'm trying to accomplish here...Sandoval, not only am I going to win this duel, but I will complete the Samurai deck for you! I'm trying to help you succeed in achieving the prophecy...legend...whatever it is! Anywho, I simply do not want to lose this duel! Sandoval; you know I would do anything for you! When our parents first met, we acted like complete enemies. You kept on breaking my toy trucks and I told on you as though I was a big baby and you kept on having to apologize to me and your mother made you vow to never do me harm again. To this day, you have always been a very good friend and I hope that this friendship continues but you've got to understand that when I am dueling, our friendship is in the way and I would never surrender under any circumstances. if you truly want to fill out your deck with the missing portion of power than try and make this duel last.

Sandoval: What are you talking about Andrix? You don't know anything about the Seal of the Samurai! It can only be completed when the deck-holder's rival is defeated by him. Only then can it obtain the last portion of power needed to complete it...Why are you implying that the deck can be filled without following the proper requirements?

Andrix: Because, Sandoval, the deck only requires the correct amount of POWER...Even though it may say that I need to be beaten for it to be done, if you would have paid more attention, it was only a way of saying a tremendous amount of energy. If we both lower our energy levels enough, we can fill out the remaining power space from your deck without anybody suffering defeat. However, we need to be very cautious fo we don't want any of us passing out or fainting.

Sandoval: OH! I get ya! I'm sure it can be done but we need to be extra careful...

Andrix: Well...Let's get a move on if we want it to get over with! My move! I play the Spell Card Auto-trap which lets me play a Trap Card directly from my hand as long as there are 2 or more monsters on my side of the field! I play the Trap Card Gift Card which will increase your Life Points by 3000! But it doesn't stop there! Since I still have 2 monsters on my field, I can activate another trap card from my hand! I activate Bad Reaction to Simochi! Now, all increases in your Life Points are dealt as damage instead! Since you would have gained 3000 Life Points with Gift Card, those are instead taken away from you!

Sandoval: Well we'll have to see about that! I activate a Face-down...Degree of the Six Samurai! I can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card used as a chain during this turn and negate its full effect! I choose your Bad Reaction card!! I guess I am gaining 3000 Life Points after all!

Sandoval 3500

Andrix: URGH...You escaped that one...But next time, you may not be so lucky! For I still have monsters on my side of the Field! I hope you didn't forget Vennomous Imperial Petunia and Poison force Warrior Tulip are still standing strong and are ready to poison you up! So now, Imperial Petunia will attack your Face-down monster with Uppercut Venom!!

Sandoval: HMHM...Andrix, you've attacked my face-down monster which happened to be Chamberlain of the Six Samurai (2000) and since you Vennomous Imperial Petunia only has 1500 points, I'm afraid that you lose the duel!

Andrix: And I'm afraid that you lose in telling me that I lose for I activate Imperial Petunia's ability! When she and another Plant-type monter are face-up on my side of the field, I can negate any Battle Damage that would have been inflicted to me this Phase! Sorry Sandoval but I'm still in this fight!

Sandoval: Well you won't be in it for much longer! I summon The Six Samurai - Yariza (1000)...Time to kick it up a notch Andrix! Give it up for Double-Edged Sword Technique! Sure it's a Trap Card but your Spell card allows me to activate it while I have 2 or more monsters on the field! Guess how many I count! Next for Sword Technique's effect! I can Special Summon 2 Six Samurai monsters from my gravayard! But if I should happen to still have them on the field at the end of my turn, they're destroyed and I take damage equal to their combined ATK! But of course, I plan to win before that happens! So give it up for The Six Samurai - Kamon (1500) and The Six Samurai - Zanji (1800)...Both will join forces to take you down! Now, Kamon will sacrifice hiself to destroy your Vennomous Imperial Petunia! Attack her with Brigade Dynamite!

BOOM!!! (both are destroyed)

Andrix: URGH...Now her effect can't activate! Meaning the next attack will damage me! But it's a good thing that I came with a Trap Card to change that! Go! Reinforcements! It increases the ATK of my Poison Force Warrior Tulip from 1400 to 1900!

Sandoval: Do whatever you like to increase your monster's ATK!! My Zanji's effect destroys any monster that battles with it at the end of the damage step! Even though I lose 100 Life Points, it will be well worth it for I won't be taking any damage at the end of the turn!

Andrix: HMM...I guess this is pretty much the time that I can contredict you for the last time...I reveal my Trap Card! Light-Imprisonning Mirror!

Sandoval: NOO!! Not that card!!

Andrix: Sandoval, you're an amazing duelist and all but in the end, power fails in comparison to strategy! So my Light-Imprisonning Mirror cancelles the effect of a LIGHT monster on the field. Zanji is a LIGHT monster and its effect will now become Null and Void! You lose Sandoval!

Sandoval: I can't believe it! I'm going to lose the only chance I have at completing my all-powerful deck! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Andrix: Now Sandoval, since your turn is now at its end, you lose the total ATK of your Six Samurai as damage to your Life Points...I'm sorry Sandoval...

(A teardrop runs across Andrix's face and drops on Sandoval's deck which then illuminates)

Sandoval: Farewell Andrix...Win...The...Final...Chall...enge...

(Sandoval's body decomposes into small pieces)

Andrix: Don't you worry buddy!! I will win tis challenge in honour of your courageousness!! You're my best friend and always have been! It's time Pesticidine got a taste of his own Pesty self! Time to take him down!!

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 19 - The Pest vs. the Pro (Part 1)

Reversal of Fear [season 2] Episode 19 - The Pest vs. The Pros (Part 1)

Previously on Reversal of Fear:

Andrix gained back his full honest side which means that he can now duel to his best. He told Sandoval that when he loses, he would complete the Six Samurai deck in his absence as an act of friendship. But that wasn't enough for him. Sandoval didn't accept that even if it were an act of friendship. He wanted to win no matter what the consequences were and whatever Andrix told him. He wanted to complete the Deck on his own and it's exactly what he intended to do. Even Andrix had a strong determination to win. He couldn't let Sandoval win. He wants to be the one who defeats Pesticidine.

Both have their general arguments but which one of them will reign supreme??

Enjoy!

(Andrix picks up Sandoval's duel disk and takes out the deck)

(He skims through the cards and comes across a card that glows in shimmering light)

Andrix: AH!! Looks like Sandoval had a present hidden for me!

(Suddenly, Jaden and Wallace head towards Andrix and also lay eyes on the card)

Jaden: HUH? What's that card?

Wallace: It looks like the card doesn't want us to know what it is...

Andrix: HRGH...I bet I know which card it is...I just hope it's doing what I think it is!!

Jaden: What would a card be doing Andrix? Could it be guiding us?

Andrix: HRGH...

(Andrix starts running and Pesticidine appears in front of him)

Pesticidine: Well well...Andrix...What is your purpose??

Andrix: Enough with the games Pesticidine! You and I are going to duel right now! I've seen enough of my friends dissappear. Even though it was my fault, you were the one controlling my body. I was able to break free and beat my best friend but it was a very painful choice! I've had enough of the final Challenge and I want to go home!

Pesticidine: But you only got here 4 days ago! Besides, you haven't finished dueling some opponents yet! Take a look!

(3 young teenagers [about 18] appear right behind Pesticidine)

Pesticidine: These are my 3 prodigés...They will truly test your abilities and see if you're worthy of facing me! First up, is Mailo...He is the oldest one and very talented. He wields a deck of Earth which I tested so many times and defeated any deck I threw its way. Second, is Silo. He recently made a deck with the "Jackal" cards in it. He tested it against my third prodigé, Gunther, who holds the infamous "Chaos" deck and won. Mailo then tested his Chaos deck again and was undefeated for 50 straight duels and is undoubtebly the best there is. All 3 of you will have to face one of them. The one who you face, will be determined by their choice and their choice alone.

(The young teenagers all point their fingers to their respective duelists)

Pesticidine: It looks like Gunther will face Jaden, Silo will face Andrix and Mailo will go against Wallace. Now to determine who goes first...

(Pesticidine takes out a giant dice)

Pesticidine: You all have a number. You all have 2 chances to duel. If I pick your number, you duel against your opponent and if your number is not picked ou and your opponent's is, you duel one way or another. Now to throw the dice and see who will go head-to-head in the first match!

(Pesticidine thrusts the dice between the 6 duelists who stand still)

Pesticidine: I almost forgot...The numbers are as follow: (Jaden 1) (Gunther 2) (Andrix 3) (Silo 4) (Wallace 5) and (Mailo 6).

(The dice stops on the number 4)

Pesticidine: The first duel will be Andrix against Silo! You may commence whenever you want! Now duel!!!!

[DUEL]

Silo 4000

Andrix 4000

Silo: I'll start off! I play the Spell card Oversummoner! This continuous Spell Card lets me discard 1 card each turn which allows me to play monsters Level 5 or higher for my Normal Summon! I summon Ghost Knight of Jackal (1700) Next, I play 1 face-down card and differ it to you!

Andrix: I've heard about these cards. They're part of a lockdown in which discards my entire hand leaving me with a never-ending cycle of monsters!

Silo: Maybe...

Andrix: Well they sure don't scare me! Not even OTKs can do that...My move! I summon Lithium-Charged Rosebud (900)...If i summoned her by Normal Summon, I can double her ATK for this turn only making it 1800 and strong enough to destroy a pat of your Lockdown! Now Rosebud!! Attack Ghost Knight of Jackal with Electromagnetic Pulsar!!!

BOOM!!!

Silo 3900

Andrix: I'll then place 2 face-down cards on the field and end my turn...

Silo: You may have destroyed Ghost Knight, but it doesn't mean I can't summon it back to the field! I activate Jackal Chain! I can activate this card when a monster with "Jackal" in its name is removed from the field! I can give up 1000 Life Points to Special Summon back my Ghost Knight in Attack position (1700)...But it doesn't stop there! The effect of Jackal Chain also prevents Ghost Knight and all other Jackal monsters from being destroyed by Battle as long as this card is face-up on my side of the field! next I activate the effect of Oversummoner! I can tribute Ghsot Knight and discard 1 card from my hand to summon the Almighty Mystical Knight of Jackal (2700)...Now my Mystical Knight will attack your Lithium-Charged Rosebud with Ancient Blade!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix 2200

Silo: Now for a face-down card...Your move Andrix!!

Andrix: Don't mind if I do!! I draw!...I summon Polar Magnolia (1300)...Not only can't she be destroyed by battle, but she is also immune to card effects as long as they aren't targeting her directly! Next I play the Equip Spell card Premature Burial!! I give up 800 Life Points to Special Summon Lithium-Charged Rosebud to the field in attack position (900)...Next, I play the spell card Impurity...I can tribute a Plant-type monster with 1000 ATK or less to destroy 1 monster on your side of the field. You can probably guess who I'm going for but just to clear the air, I'm going for your Mystical Knight of Jackal!

BOOM!!!

Andrix: And since now you're wide open, I'll attack you directly with Polar Magnolia!! Attack Silo with Frezer-Burn Pinky!!!

BOOM!!!

Silo 2600

Andrix: I end my turn...

Silo: As well you should!! My move!! I summon Jackal Encrypter (1400)...Then I play the Equip Spell card called Beast Blade! It equips to a Beast or Beast-Warrior type moster and grants it 200 ATK...It also destroys any monster that battles the equipped monster at the end of the Damage Step!

Andrix: Are you forgeting?? My Polar Magnolia cannot be targetd by effects!

Silo: That may be...But she is only safe if targeted by an effect that specifically designate her as a target! Since my card destroys ANY monster that battles with him at the end of the Battle, your Plant is as good as gone...And since my equip card increases Encrypter's ATK by 200, you lose even more Life Points!

Andrix: URGH...You're right...She is only safe if the effect is more specific...

Silo: I guess I know your cards better than you know them!! Now Jackal Encrypter attacks your Polar Magnolia with Knife Striker!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix 1900

Andrix: URGH...My move! I summon Divine Rosemary (1700)...Next, I play my face-down card! Raigeki Break! I can discard 1 card from my hand to destroy 1 card on the field! I'm going after your Beast Blade Equip spell!! So now your Encrypter loses a few points! 200 to be exact! So it drops back down to 1400! Now to destroy Beast Blade!

BOOM!!!

Andrix: Now my Rosemary is free to attack you without any drawback!! But just to be safe, I activate my second face-down card! Card Greed! It destroys all Spell and Trap cards on your side of the field but I must skip my next Main Phase 2 to use it! There goes your face-down card AND your Oversummoner!!

Silo: NOO!!!

Andrix: Yup!! Now Rosemary!! Attack his Jackal Encrypter with Scent of Grace!!

BOOM!!!

Silo 2300

Andrix: I play 1 face-down card and end my turn!!

Silo: Get ready for the Ultimate Lockdown Andrix!! My move!!

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 20 - The Pest vs. The Pros (Part 2)

Archived