>>Reversal of Fear Season 2: DISCONTINUED DUE TO NO COMMENTS OR VIEWS

Purple Dinosaur

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reversal of Fear [season 2] Episode 20 - The Pest vs. The Pros (Part 2)

Previously on Reversal of Fear:

Andrix was sitting where Sandoval dissapeared and then Jaden and Wallace came to his side. Andrix was mad yet happy and decided to challenge Pesticidine to the Final Duel. As Pesticidine walked up to him, he proposed something new: a "twist" in The Final Challenge. Three young men appeared right behind Pesticidine. Pesticidine told them that if they could ALL beat them in a duel, they could finally get their long awaited Challenge. He paired up each of his young duelists with one of his own challengers. Andrix was chosen to go first. His opponent, Silo, owns a deck known as the "Jackal Lock" deck and plans to psyche Andrix out with one of the greatest Lockdowns of all-time!

They have already started their duel and Andrix strted out big. Silo then came right back on top thanks to his Mystical Knight of Jackal which is the most powerful monster in his deck! Andrix soon destroys it but he will soon learn about the true power of Silo's Jackal Lock!

Enjoy!

Silo 2300

Andrix 1900

(With a grin, Silo is looking at Andrix as though he has a brilliant strategy planned out...)

Silo: Andrix, I hope you realize that the card I've just drawn will be a HUGE part of your loss!!

Andrix: What are you talking about??

Silo: The card in my hand will give me instant victory!! But first, I'll activate the Spell Card Lightning Vortex!! I discard my Jackal Master to my Graveyard to destroy all monsters on your side of the field! Next I activate the Field Spell card Mausoleum of the Emperor!! Thanks to the new field, we both get to Normal Summon or Set monsters Level 5 or higher without Tributing monsters but we must pay 1000 Life Points per Tribute required to summon the monster. Next I give up 2000 Life Points to summon another Mystical Knight of Jackal (2700)...

Silo 300

Silo: Next I play the card known as Jackal Commemmoration Tombstone!!! Andrix, this is the card I was talking about before!! Its effect lets me Destroy all cards on your side of the field and all monsters on mine at the cost of Half my Remaining Life Points...

Silo 150

Silo: Next, it unleashes the most powerful creature in the Jackal Lock!! I summon Assault Knight of Jackal (3000)!!!

Andrix: This thing looks big!!!

Silo: You should indeed be afraid!! It lets me Special Summon a monster to your side of the field...But don't take that monster as a compliment..Take it more like a sacrifice!! Once I attack your monster, it'll come right back to your side of the field thanks to my Assault Knight's ability..It also has another ability!! It can attack all monsters on your side of the field once each! Andrix, are you beginning to see where I'm going??

Andrix: uhhh........not really...

Silo: THIS IS ALL PART OF THE LOCKDOWN!! Basically, my monster is commanded to attack all monsters on your side of the field and it'll always attack the same one! And since your monster will be summoned in attack position, you'll constantly lose Life Points!

Andrix: OH DEAR!!

Silo: Indeed!! Now let's get started!! Thanks to Assault Knight's ability, I will bring your Lithium-Charged Rosebud (900)...Next, Assault Knight will attack and win the duel for me!! Looks like I win!

Andrix: Better check it out a second time!!

Silo: HUH?? What's happening??

(A large Pillar of Light appears in front of Andrix)

Andrix: It's called Damage Pillar!! This Trap Card activates when I would lose 2000 or more Life Points! It absorbs all the damage that your monster would have done to me, and I get to summon a monster with ATK equal or less to the Damage I would have took! Since I would have lost 2100 Life Points, I summon Hydrogenated Mint (2100)...Next I use the effect of your Mausoleum of the Emperor to give up 1000 Life Points to summon my Uranium-Based Cottontree (2400) Next, I play the Quick-Play spell card Sadistic Potion! It inflicts 100 damage to both of us for each monster we have on the field!

Silo 50

Andrix 700

Silo: But how!! How could you have beaten my Lockdown!!! It's impossible to beat my Lockdown deck!!

Andrix: Impossible is nothing!! As long as you believe in your deck and not destroy your opponent's, your deck will respect you and give you exactly what card you desire!! It's time to put an end to your Lockdown!! My move!! I summon Corrosive Enforcer Pine (1400) It can destroy any monster that battles with it a the End of the Damage Step without calculating damage!! If you haven't yet noticed, your Assault Knight of Jackal stands tall for no longer!! It's time to reduce your Jackal to Ancient Rubble!! Enforcer Pine!! Attack his Assault Knight with Spike Shaker!!!

BOOM!!!

Silo: NO!! You destroyed the most powerful monster in my entire deck!!

Andrix: It was totally meant to be!! Now my 2 remaining monsters will attack you directly with Double Trouble Poison Sceptors!!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Silo 0

[END DUEL]

Pesticidine: The winner is announced!! Andrix will move on and hopefully Challenge me!! We will now determine who will be up next during this Small Challenge,,,You all remember your numbers??

Jaden: YUP!! I'm ready to win this challenge!!

Pesticidine: We can't be too eager Jaden!! Now to determine who goes next! The number will be selected!!

(The wheel spins round and round and finally stops on a number)

Pesticidine: The wheel has stopped and it landed on the number 2!! So it will be Gunther against Jaden in the next round!! Gentlemen, get ready to go face-to-face!! You two are the greatest duelists left! I hope you 2 will inspire our younger duelists and be their roll models!! So get ready!

Gunther: Jaden. I heard all about you...You've dueled several big opponents but I'm a different story!! I have a deck that's better than the Sacred Beasts, the Arcana Force cards, the Crystal Beasts or even the Yubel deck! I control a deck with cards next to extinction because they're out of print! You can consider me to have one of the most original decks of all time!!

Jaden: That's what they all say...It's either ruling the world, getting back together with me or to form a rivalry...Never a friendly duel...Oh well! I guess I'll just have to make you have fun then!!

Gunther: HEHE...Not exactly Jaden! I never smile...That's why I control the Chaos Cards...They fit well with my personnality! They're my soulcards! I plan to defeat you with them! Now get ready to experience to poewr of my chaos cards Jaden!

Jaden: Whatever...I'm ready!! Not really overwhelmed though but...I am ready!

Gunther: GOOD!! You will get the front row seat of my Chaos Deck!!

[DUEL]

Gunther 4000

Jaden 4000

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 21 - The Legendary Chaos Cards

Next Episode Summary:

Next episode, Gunther will obviously duel Jaden but they will both experience the power of 2 Powerful decks clashing together! When 2 decks like this Clash together, Energy waves come out and they create waves of flashing light. Gunther and Jaden will have to stay clam if they want to have enough energy to win but Next Episode, you will see what happens when these 2 duelists lose their cool...

Reversal of Fear [season 2] Episode 21: The Legendary Chaos Cards

Previously on Reversal of Fear:

Silo and Andrix continued their duel but all the action is gone and both duelists no longer care about the duel. That is, until Silo summoned up his strongest monster who was set to win the duel for him. Unfortunately, this was not possible as Andrix's cards countered Silo's every move and attack simply. This, of course, led to Silo's defeat.

Even though it is hard to accept defeat, the duels must go on. Pesticidine chose another number and he winded up picking Gunther's number. Gunther was paired up with Jaden so they got ready to duel. But, even before the duel, Gunther started bragging about how his deck was "original" or "authentic". Jaden doesn't even reply to the idea that this poser is going down.

We will now see the duel between Gunther and Jaden.

Enjoy!

(Gunther and Jaden face each other and ready their duel disks)

Gunther 4000

Jaden 4000

Gunther: Don't worry Jaden!! I'll put you to an end. And just because I think this duel will last long, I'll do it quick and painfully!!

Jaden: Whatever you say....

(Pesticidine starts talking)

Pesticidine: Since we are in a new level of dueling, it looks as though I shall set a small obstacle!! Let's have at it!!

(Energy Rings rise up and surround Gunther and Jaden)

Gunther: Master!! What are these??

Jaden: These things feel weird...

(Pesticidine closes his eyes are starts laughing quietly)

Pesticidine: I thought since you two are the most powerful duelists, you might need a little more of a challenge...If all goes right, I will have enough Duel Energy to rule the world!!

Jaden: We know about that crazy plot of yours but what we want to know is what you're up to with these crazy Rings that look like they'll swallow us!

Pesticidine: Basically, everytime you two lose Life Points,These Rings will get smaller and smaller until your Life Points reach 0. Then you will be sentenced to life as a Butterfly.

Gunther: A butterfly??? Master I approved of your plan and you'll turn either me or him into a Butterfly? That's the best you can do?

Pesticidine: A Monarch to be more exact...You will be added to my deck. You will be transformed into a card and will eternally serve me in duels! Is that good enough for you??

Gunther: I still think it's still not useful to transform us into a butterfly...What leson does that teach us??

Pesticidine: You and your phases...For starters, it'll teach you nots to backsass me!! Now start your duel so I can rule the world sooner!!

Jaden: Sure...Why not...

(Jaden and Gunther draw 5 cards from their decks. Gunther draws 1 more card)

Gunther: I'll start off by playing not one but two copies of Foolish Burial!! I send 2 monsters from my deck to the Graveyard. So I remove Electric Virus and Snipe Hunter from my deck and put them in my Grave! Next, I remove them both from the Graveyard...Jaden, are you ready to see the power of my Chaos deck?? I summon Chaos Sorceror (2300)...Next, I play 1 face-down card and then end my turn...

Jaden: Time for some action!! I play the Spell Card Polymerization!! It fuses together Avian and Wildheart to summon Elemental Hero Wild Wingman (1900) and I'll use his ability!! I can discard 1 card from my hand to destroy that face-down card you have out on the field!

BOOM!!!

Gunther: You're Wild Wingman is still weaker than my Chaos Sorceror!

Jaden: I know that!! That's why I play Mist Body!! It prevents the equipped monster from being destroyed by Battle!! I'll equip it to none other than Wild Wingman!! Now you can't destroy him...

Gunther: That was still pointless...

Jaden: Oh well, you can't win em' all...I play 2 face-down cards then end my turn...

Gunther: You have no more hand!! Now my Chaos Sorceror can attack your Wild Wingman!!! Go!! Chaos Decimation!!

BOOM!!!

Jaden 3600

(The ring around Jaden starts shrinking)

Jaden: aww man!!! This thing's even tighter now!!

Gunther: Get used to it! You'll have to spend the entire duel like this!! I play the spell card Double Strike Attack! Now, Chaos Sorceror can use his abilities during the Battle Phase!! Plus he can attack twice! So first, I'll use his ability to remove from play your Wild Wingman and then he'll attack you directly!!

Jaden: TROUBLE!!!

Gunther: That's the power of the Chaos Cards!! Now go Chaos Sorceror!! Chaos Decimation!!

BOOM!!!

Jaden 1300

(The Ring shrinks again by a lot)

Jaden: I can feel my energy being sucked out of me!!

(Jaden falls to his knees)

Gunther: Get up you wimp!! I haven't finished devastating your Reputation yet!! Although, it's good that you're practicing the action you will do when I win!!

Jaden: If there is one thing on the Earth I would love to happen right now, it's your loss!!

Gunther: You just try!!

Jaden: I will!!! Watch this!! My move!! I summon Doom Drawer (1000) next I play my Face-down De-Fusion card!! It splits my Wild Wingman into Avian (1000) and Wildheart (1500)...Next, I play my other Face-down card Rock Release!! I get to Special Summon a Flip effect monster and treat it as though it were flipped face-up at the cost of 1000 Life Points!! I choose Morphing Jar!!

Jaden 300

Jaden: With Morphing Jar's effect, we both get to send every card in our hand to the Graveyard and draw 5 new ones!! I discard 1 card and you discard 1 so we both gain the same number of cards...Next I play the Spell card Pot of Greed!! I draw 2 more cards now!! Next I play the Field Spell card Fusion Gate!! I no longer have to play Polymerization to Fusion Summon my monsters!! So let's try it out!! I fuse together Avian and Burstinatrix to summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (2100). But wait!! It's not over yet!! I use Fusion Gate a second time to fuse Flame Wingman and Bladedge to summon my newest Elemental Hero, the Elemental Hero Plasma Inferno (2600)... Once per turn, with my Plasma Inferno's effect, I get to destroy 1 monster on the field with equal or less ATK than he does. Say goodbye to your Chaos Sorceror!!

Gunther: NOO!!! Not Chaos Sorceror!!

Jaden: I'm not going to allow you to take control of this duel any longer! I will strive for victory!!

Gunther: That's what you think!! I discard my Habilitation Spell card to the Graveyard to negate the effect of your Plasma Inferno!!

Jaden: You can't use Quick-play spell cards from your hand!!

Gunther: Under Normal circumstances yes...But Habilitation is activated once it's added to my hand by a Card Effect. I can discard it to negate all attacks and effects targeting my monsters for this turn. Guess you'll have to wait to win!! Of course, I won't let you win at all!! It's my turn!! I play Impact Destruction!! I can discard 1 card from my hand to destroy 1 monster on my side of the field! I choose Chaos Sorceror!!

Jaden: Why would you want to destroy him??

Gunther: You'll see why in a minute!!! Now destroy yourself Chaos Sorceror!!

BOOM!!!

Jaden: I'm still confused...

Gunther: Now you don't have to be!! I discarded Light Effigy which is a LIGHT monster for the effect of Impact Destruction!! Then I destroyed Chaos Sorceror which is a DARK monster...Are you following??

Jaden: So far yes...WAIT!! I've seen this before!! You're going to summon...

Gunther: Yes Jaden...Now c'mon out Black Luster Soldier - Envor of the Beginning (3000)...Now, if I were perhaps to say, destroy your Plasma Inferno, I can attack again! But it wouldn't matter since I would win anyways!! Now let's get this show on the road!! Black Luster Soldier!! Attack his Plasma Inferno with Sword Thrust!!

Jaden: I've been up against these cards and I knew exactly how to beat them!! Time for a "Déja Vu"!!! I play the Trap Card Negate Attack!! Now your Black Luster Soldier will stay stable for 1 turn...

Gunther: Fine... I play 1 face-down card then end my turn!!

Jaden: I can beat him...I can beat him!! I CAN BEAT HIM!! Now it's my turn!! I play the spell card Fake Hero!! Now I get to summon 1 Elemental Hero from my hand but it returns there at the End phase!! I summon Elemental Hero Neos (2500)...Next I play Gift of the Martyr!! This spell card allows Neos to transfer his ATK to Plasma Inferno for this turn!! I must tribute Neos though but it's well worth it for now Plasma Inferno's ATK rises to 5100! Next, I play Double Summon!! This lets me Normal Summon twice this turn!! I'll summon my good old Card Trooper (400) and if I send the top 3 cards of my deck to the Graveyard, Trooper's ATK rises to 1900!! Now go Plasma Inferno!! Destroy Black Luster Soldier with Corrosive Claws!!

BOOM!!!

Gunther 1900

Jaden: Next, Card Trooper will attack and finish you off!!! Go Card Trooper!! Destroy him!!!

BOOM!!!

Gunther: NOO!!! I can't lose!! My deck is the best on Earth!!

Jaden: It looks like it isn't after all!!

Gunther: You'll pay Jaden!! Mark my words!!

Gunther 0

(Gunther desintegrates into small pieces which then explode.)

(The pieces fly into a card which Pesticidine is holding and an image of a Butterfly appears on the front)

Pesticidine: I have no use for this card...I was joking about the place in my deck...Your dueling skills disgust me Gunther!! You were supposed to be the best there is!! I was wrong!!

(Pesticidine rips the card in half)

Jaden: HEY!! you've got to give credit to him!!

Pesticidine: Why should I answer to you??

Jaden: Believe me Pesticidine...It will be worth it!! You can't just torment your prodigés and somewhat kill them!! First of all, you've trained them...It'll give you a reason to train him harder! Second, they fought for you!! They want to make you proud by showing you what you've tought them!!

Pesticidine: I suppose you're right...

(He turns to Mailo who looks scared after seeing what could happen to him)

Pesticidine: If you don't win your duel Mailo, prepare to face the most disciplinary training you'll ever go through!!

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 22 - Novice Dueling (Part 1)

Archived