>>Reversal of Fear Season 2: DISCONTINUED DUE TO NO COMMENTS OR VIEWS

Purple Dinosaur

Reversal of Fear 2 episode 10 - Chaos = Duel

Last time, Sandoval and Jackson continued their duel, only to know that Jackson couldn't calculate anymore strategies using Andrix's deck leading him to a loss. Sandoval and Teva move along during the quest but it's not over for them yet.

After this, The other group met up with Pesticidine. He was on a screen and challenged Jaden to a duel. Jaden accepts and they throwdown! Pesticidine had an early lead but both are now strugling for victory. They will now continue the intense battle.

(A screen shows Pesticidine on the screen)

Pesticidine LP: 1800

Jaden LP: 300

Jaden: URGH...I've got to get my Game on! Now it's my move!

Pesticidine: Are you still trying to win?? Please!! Why are you bothering!

Jaden: My Reputation stands and I'm not going to be beaten by some chump who trapped us in a Castle to drain our Energy and rule the world! Now I summon Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird (800) then I activate his ability! It lets me revive 500 Points for every card that's in your hand! I count 3 so I gain an additionnal 1000 Life Points! Pretty sweet don't ya think?

Jaden LP: 1800

Jaden: Next I play the Spell Card Ancient Rules! It lets me summon my Neos without having to make a Sacrifice! So c'mon out Ol' Pal!! (2500). Next I play the Field Spell Neo Space! It grants all monsters with Neos in their Fusion materials 500 Extra ATK! But that's not all! I use Contact Fusion to summon my Elemental Hero Air Neos (2500).

Pesticidine: That monster doesn't scare me!

Jaden: Well it will! Since my Life Points are lower than yours, Air Neos gains ATK equal to the difference! That's 500...But wait! I'm not done yet! Since Neo Space is on the field, he gains 500 more ATK for a grand Total of 3500!! Now attack his Clustered Jungle Wing!! Air Strike!!

BOOM!!!

Pesticidine LP: 800

Jaden: Now my Air Neos' ATK drops back down to 3000 but next turn, you're finished!!

Pesticidine: Don't count on it!

(Clustered Jungle Wing stays intact)

Jaden: HUH??

Pesticidine: I told you that I wouldn't be an easy opponent! My Jungle Wing cannot be destroyed by Battle! And it's also protected from your effects too!! But Wait! I have a Trap Card out to activate! I play Raigeki Break! I can discard 1 card from my hand to destroy your Air Neos!

BOOM!!!

Pesticidine: One of your best monsters has been vanquished! How does it feel??

Jaden: RRRR...

Pesticidine: On second thought...Don't answer that. I'll let my Clustered Jungle Wing answer it for you!! now attack his Burstinatrix! War Assault!!

Jaden LP: 500

Pesticidine: I play a face-down card then I end my turn!

Jaden: HRGH...Gotta make this move count!! I draw!!

(Jaden smiles at the card)

Jaden: I play the Spell card Reverse of Neos! I can Special Summon my Neos from the Graveyard with 1000 extra points! But he won't be staying for long! I play the Spell card Pot of Greed! I draw 2 now!! But I'm still not done yet cuz I play the Spell Cards Cocoon Party and Contact! These cards let me summon Chrysalis Pantail (800) and Chrysalis Pinny (100) but now for the Effect of Contact! I get to evolve my Cocoons into their Neo-Spacian forms! C'mon out my Dark Panther (1000) and my Glow Moss (300) but next I use Triple Contact Fusion to fuse them all together to form Elemental Hero Chaos Neos (3000) and because Neo Space is still face-up and living, he gets another 500 Points making him a 3500 ATK monster!!

Pesticidine: That's enough to beat me! But just for insurance, I activate the Trap Card known as Damage Collision! It reduces your monster's ATK by 300 when it attacks! So come get me!

Jaden: I'd be glad to!

Pesticidine: HUH?? What are you talking about! I have a card in my hand that will win me this duel next turn and since I lowered your monster's strength by enough points to survive that long, than i should know how you're planning to win!

Jaden: It's simple! I get to toss 3 coins! Depending on the number of heads, my Chaos Neos will activate multiple effects! So I toss!

(3 coins fly through the air. The first one lands on a head, so does the second one, and the third)

Jaden: YEAH!! Now all cards on your side of the field are destroyed!!

BOOM!!!

Pesticidine: WHAT!! No! That's impossible!! my duel machines are programmed to be less predictable than that!

Jaden: It turns out that this one still has some bugs in it!! But no matter since now I can attack you directly with my Chaos Neos!! Go! Destroy him!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Pesticidine LP: 0

(The screen turns black than shuts off)

Pesticidine: URGH!! Wait t'ill the Final Challenge Jaden!! I will get my revenge!!

[END DUEL]

(The machine blows up)

Jaden: That's game!!

Melodie: That was awsome Jaden!!

Jaden: Thanks but now we have to head through that door over there!

(A door opens)

Neil: Where do you suppose it leads to??

Wallace: I don't know but we're gonna have to find out!!

Meanwhile...

(Sandoval is walking with Andrix asleep in his arms and Teva is following)

Teva: I wonder how much more time t'ill all of this is over!

Sandoval: I hope it's soon!! Andrix is getting real heavy!

(Suddenly, something shoots out of a hole in the wall and starts bouncing all over the hallway)

Teva: What is that??

Sandoval: URGH...It's probably one of Pesticidine's robots!

???: Wrong answer!!

Sandoval: HUH?? Who was that??

???: HEHE!! I am the one known as Stargazer!! I've been sent by Master Pesticidine to duel you! But I'm not going to duel just anyone! I must duel Andrix! HEHEHE!!!

Sandoval: If you want a duel than you have to duel me!

Stargazer: Nuh uh!! Each one of you can only duel once during your stay in this castle!! And as far as I'm aware, Andrix and Melodie are the only ones who haven't dueled yet! and since I see Andrix wrapped inside that blanket, I suppose I'll challenge him!!

Sandoval: Well, there might be a small problem there...

Stargazer: Oh?? And what might that be??

Sandoval: Andrix is sleeping! I don't think you can wake him up though...He's a heavy sleeper!!

Andrix: Wrong!! I'm totally in the mood for a duel!!

(Teva turns to Andrix)

Teva: Wait!! You're not well!! You'll get hurt!!

Andrix: Teva relax I'm quite fine!! I just needed a couple of ZZZs and I can get back into the mood for dueling!! Now Stargazer!

(He takes out his duel disk)

Andrix: Get your game on!

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 11 - The Sky so Bright!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reversal of Fear 2 Episode 11: The Sky so Bright!

Last time, Jaden and Pesticidine were just about ready to finish each other off. But in the end, only Jaden claims a victory. Their group goes on to the next obstacle but Melodie better watch her back!

Further away, Andrix, Teva and Sandoval met up with a very mysterious guy who wanted to challenge Andrix to a duel. This man's name is Stargazer and he claims his deck is more powerful than Andrix's even though the rumours state that Andrix has the best deck. Andrix accepts the challenge so that he could prove to Stargazer that his deck is inferior to his.

Enjoy!

(Andrix and Stargazer prepare to duel)

[DUEL]

Stargazer LP: 4000

Andrix LP: 4000

Stargazer: I'll go first. I summon Astro Talisman (1900). Then I play the spell card Fiery Asteroid! It inflicts 300 damage to you for every card with Astro in their name on my side of the field. You do the math!

BOOM!

Andrix LP: 3700

Stargazer: Next I play a Face-down card then end my turn.

Andrix: My turn! I summon Cyber Trunk (1500) then I play the spell card Plant's Demolition! This card lets me Tribute 1 Plant monster on my side of the field to destroy 1 of your Spell or Trap cards and inflict 1000 damage to you!

BOOM!

Stargazer LP: 3000

Stargazer: Is that all??

Andrix: Oh, you haven't seen anything yet! Now I activate my Cyber Trunk's ability! It can attack you directly at the cost of halving its ATK! So go Cyber Trunk (750)...

BOOM!!!

Stargazer LP: 2250

Andrix: Next I play 1 Face-down card then I end my turn.

Stargazer: You overlooked one small detail...You've left yourself wide open for an attack! Now it's my move! I play the spell card Astro Flash "A"!

Andrix: HUH?? What does that card do??

Stargazer: Let me explain this for it is my key to Victory!! First, there's Astro Flash "A" which is a powerful card. Once per turn, I can place 1 Astro flash card on the field. There are 5 cards to this. There is Astro Flash "A", Astro Flash "S", Astro flash "T", Astro Flash "R" and Astro Flash "O". When 5 turns are up and all of these cards are placed on the field, I can remove them from play to inflict 4000 damage to your Life Points! So just you wait! I've won so many matches using this tactic and it won't fail me in proving to you that my deck is Superior to yours!!! Now I play Astro Commander (1300) his ability lets me play 1 Level 2 or lower "Astro" monster from my hand. I choose to summon Astro Dweller (200) His effect lets me tribute it to gain 500 Life Points!

Stargazer LP: 2750

Stargazer: Next, I'll attack with my Astro Talisman!! Attack with Asteroid Bumper!!

Andrix: You've just activated my Trap Card! Botanical Signal! This Trap card lets me summon 1 Plant-type monster with 1500 ATK or less! I summon Cyber Tea Tree (1000)!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix: And get this! Cyber Tea Tree doesn't take any Battle Damage!! So I don't lose any Life Points!! Tough break Stargazer!!

Stargazer: HMM...I see you've stopped my attack. But one thing you failed to notice, I've got another monster to attack with!! Now attack Andrix directly Astro Commander!! Asteroid Shooter!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 2200

Stargazer: I'll let you off for now! Your move...

Andrix: About time!! I draw! I play the Spell card Plant Summon Dream!! At the cost of 1000 Life Points, I can Special Summon up to 2 Plant-type monsters from my hand! I play Cyber Vine (2000) and Cyber Tobacco (0000). I activate my Cyber Tobacco's effect! I can shift it to your side of the field and it inflicts 200 damage to your Life Points!

(A horrifying odour heads to Stargazer)

Stargazer LP: 2550

Stargazer: EWW!! That stinks so much!!

Andrix: That's what happens when people smoke!! Now Cyber Vine!! Attack Cyber Tobacco with Vine Medley!!

BOOM!!!

Stargazer LP: 550

Stargazer: Believe me Andrix!! You'll pay for that!!

Andrix: I play 1 face-down card then I end my turn.

Stargazer: Revenge starts now!! I activate my face-down card! Astro Signal! I can Special Summon 1 Astro monster from my hand or deck whose Levels are 4 or below! I summon Astro Cyclops (500) But they won't be here for long! I tribute my Astro Talisman, my Astro Comander and my Astro Cyclops to summon the Ultimate Astro Creature!! Astro Dragon (3300) It's ability destroys the monster with the fewest ATK on the field! Say goodbye to your Cyber vine!!

BOOM!!

Andrix: I activate my face-down card!! Botanic Nightmare! I can activate this card while I control no monsters!! I can summon up a Level 3 Plant monster from my deck! I play Cyber Ash (1200)...

Stargazer: It's still not enough to beat my Astro Dragon!! Now attack with Asteroid Gunfire!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 100

Stargazer: Now I end my turn. And since it's my End Phase, I can play my Astro Flash "S" from my deck!

Andrix: URGH...I've gotta stop this thing!! My Move!! I summon Wooden Guardna (100) and since it was Normal Summoned, it automatically switches to defence position (2300) next I play Pot of Greed...I draw 2 now... I set 1 face-down card then I end my turn.

Stargazer: Now on with your defeat!! My move!! I play 1 face-down then attack your Wooden Guardna with my Astro Dragon!! Go!! Astro Gunfire!!

BOOM!!!

(Wooden Guardna stands up on the field)

Stargazer: What?? Why isn't your monster destroyed??

Andrix: I activated my Trap Card. It's called Vegetal Protection. When I give up half my Life Points, I can make 1 of my monsters indestructible by Battle. And since my Wooden Gurdna doesn't take battle damage while in attack position, I didn't lose any Life Points. Plus, I can draw 1 card from my deck...

Andrix LP: 50

Stargazer: HRRRGH...You won't win by using those pathetic cards Andrix!!!

Andrix: Oh really?? I have unbelievably good monsters that have very descnet effects. These cards act like a family to me!! I respect them and they respect me back. That's something you don't have..AND IT WILL LEAD TO YOUR DOWNFALL!!

Stargazer: Remember, since it's the end of my turn I get to play Astro Flash "T"...Almost there!!

Andrix: Too bad you won't get to win with it!! I play Cyber Sequoia (1700) next I play Pot of Greed!! I draw 2 cards...Then I play the spell card Plant Super Fusion!!! It doubles the ATK of all Plant-type monsters t'ill the end of the turn!! So my Cyber Sequoia's ATK rises to 3400!!

Stargazer: HUH?? That can't be!! It's stronger than my Astro Dragon!!

Andrix: That's the whole point!! Now my Cyber Sequoia!! Attack his Astro Dragon with Timbering Branch Launcher!!

BOOM!!!

Stargazer LP: 2650

Stargazer: NOO!!! Not my Astro Dragon!!

Andrix: You shouldn't pout yet because when my Cyber Sequoia destroys a monster by Battle, It inflicts 300 damage to you for every Level your monster had!! And Astro Dragon had 10 stars!! So you lose 3000 Life Points!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Stargazer: NOOOOOOOO!!!! I had a flawless Strategy!!

Stargazer LP: 0

[END DUEL]

Stargazer: I'll admit it Andrix...You have a very powerful deck!! Someday I want to duel just like you!!

Andrix: Well I've got to hand it to you Stagazer!! Those cards you have really surprised me!! I've almost never faced an opponent like you before!! You're really good!!

(Stargazer starts crying)

Stargazer: Thanks you Andrix!! I'll never forget you!!

(Stargazer decomposes into blocks of dirt)

Teva: So what comes next??

Andrix: I think we all know what time it is...It's time to go challenge Pesticidine face-to-face!!

Sandoval: We'll follow!!

Andrix: We have to hurry!! The others could be in Jeopardy as we speak!! Hurry guys!! HURRY!!

To be Continued...

Next Episode: Episode 12 - The Materials Return

Reversal of Fear 2 Episode 12 - The Materials Return

Last time, Stargazer and Andrix started the duel that would determine who's deck was the supreme one. As per usual, a fight started and they got too distracted by it to duel. But, after the Trash Talk, they continued to duel and it ended in Andrix's victory. Stargazer, having the loss, admitted his Deck being weaker than Andrix's and regretted saying all that he said about it before. Pretty soon after, Stargazer dissapeared under Pesticidine's strict order. Now, Melodie will know the true power of Machine monsters and she will be using cards with a little...Remix!!

Enjoy!

(Melodie, Neil, Jaden and Wallace are following the path inside the castle. Melodie is scared because she knows she is the next one to duel)

Melodie: Guys...I'm...SCARED!!!

Neil: Believe me Melodie, nothing will beat the Final Challenge!!! I've been told it's going to be harder than any of the challenges we've ever seen!! And I've seen some pretty legendary matches!!

Wallace: Neil we don't need to hear this. Can't you see?? She's scared!! Don't make her more afraid!!

Neil: Wallace you aren't the boss of me! I decide what I say!!

Wallace: Neil just Shut Up...We don't need this!!

Neil: Scared are you??

Wallace: You tard!!

(Suddenly, Melodie steps in)

Melodie: GUYS STOP!! I'M NOT SCARED WALLACE!! AND NEIL!! YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WE'RE ALL IN DANGER RIGHT NOW...NOT JUST ME!!!

(Neil and Wallace look at each other)

Wallace: Take it easy Mel!! We don't mean to hurt you!! Well at least I don't...

Neil: What's that supposed to mean??

(Melodie steps in looking very pissed off)

Melodie: GUYS JUST STOP IT!!!

(She starts backing up)

Melodie: You guys are friends...But you've turned each other into Mortal Enemies!!

(Neil and Wallace look away and notice an object approaching Melodie)

Melodie: LOOK AT ME GUYS!! If you guys won't stop fightning, then may Pesticidine take your Worthless souls!!

(Something clips onto Melodie and swings her up to a hidden staircase)

Melodie: AHHH!!!!

Jaden: Hang on Melodie!!!

Melodie: Hey Guys!! I found a staircase!

(Pesticidine looks at Melodie on the staircase)

Pesticidine: NO!! She isn't supposed to enter the slumber chamber!! This calls for some unscheduled events...MUAH HAHA!!!

(Melodie enters the Slumber Chamber and discovers the bodies of the losers of the duels inside individual cryonic storage cases)

Melodie: This is horrifying!!

???: Oh think you so???

Melodie: Who are you???

???: My real name is Jake Cydra. But everybody calls me the Mechinator...I am basically the Final Duel before the Final Challenge. I am known as Pesticidine's most Elite Duelist with Untapped Potential. I am one of the greatest duelists of all time!! I was on the Pro League with the champ Aster Phoenix. I've won more duels than you've ever played. That gives me a total advantage over you!!

Melodie: Maybe you're not as good as a Duelist as you say you are!! After all, it is true that I am the weakest of the Duelists in this castle, but that doesn't mean I can beat you! And besides, if you're so good, why didn't you challenge Sandoval or Jaden or even Andrix!

Jake: If you think you can beat me, you're totally wrong. I've seen you duel. And I've heard that you only won 10 duels since you started to play this game, which by the way is for more experienced people!! So you won't stand a chance against me!

Melodie: Oh no you didn't!! Neil and Wallace were on my nerves 5 minutes ago, but now you've officially crossed the border!! Let's duel Jake!! I'll prove to you that I can beat you!

Jake: Bring it on n00b!!!

Melodie: WOW!! The nerve you have Jake...You will feel the power of the Revamped Materials!!! Now lets duel!!!

[DUEL]

Melodie LP: 4000

Jake LP: 4000

Jake: I'll start off!! I summon Mechanicalchaser (1850). Then I play the Spell card Double Summon! It lets me Normal Summon Twice this turn without paying a single Life Point! Now I summon Mechanicalfollower (1350) and then I'll activate the Special Talent of my Mechanicalfollower!! When he and Mechanicalchaser are both out on the Field, I can Special Summon Mechanicalblocker from my hand (2000) even though I can't battle next turn, it makes the perfect shield for your attacks!

Melodie: I'm about to smash through your Seemingly Impenetrable defense!! My move! I summon Godly Material - Amethyst (700) then I play the Spell card Metamorphosis!! I can tribute my Amethyst to summon a Fusion monster of its same Level...I'll choose its Doppelganger known as Remixed Material - Excavated Amethyst (1400). I'll now activate its ability! I can Remove the 10 Top cards from my deck to destroy all of your monsters and inflict 1000 damage to you for each one of them! Say Goodbye to your Somewhat Impenetrable Defense system!!

BOOM!!!

Jake LP: 1000

Melodie: It's not over yet!! I play the spell card Dimension Fusion!! By paying 2000 Life Points, I get to Special Summon 4 more of my monsters that have been removed from play!! I summon 3 of my Godly Material - Ruby (100 x3) and also Godly Material - Uranium (200)Now I'll attack you directly with all 3 of my Godly Materials!!! How's that for impressiveness!!!

Jake: i'd say that move was pretty well made but unfortunately, I've got to end it on Short Notice!! I discard my Machiner's Demand Spell card!! It's ability lets me discard this card either during a Main Phase or an opponent's Battle Phase in order to activate a Trap Card from my Deck at the cost of half my Points!! Say hello to Magic Cylinder!!

Melodie: Oh my God!! That's completely unfair!!

Jake: It's called a game which you play, and although you played well, you didn't play well enough!!

(A reflector bounces the attack back to Melodie)

BOOM!!!

Melodie LP: 100

Melodie: I'm still in this duel Jake!! And believe me!! I will stay until the end!!!

Jake: We'll see about that!! Now it's my Move!!! I summon Commander Covington (1000) next, I'll attack your Uranium with Covington!!! Go!! Commander's Salute! HAHAHA!!! Looks like I win!!

Melodie: Oh really? Looks can be decieving!!

Jake: That hit you square on!! You should have lost all of your Life Points!! You must be cheating!!

Melodie: Actually we both lost!! You see Jake, when you attacked my Uranium, you set off its Special ability!! When it's destroyed, you take 1000 damage to your Life Points!! Looks like we both lose!!

Jake: NOO!!! I can't let this happen!! Pesticidine is going to kill me for this!!

Melodie: I willingly sacrificed myself in order to protect Andrix and the others. Now it's all going to be over...

(At that moment, Wallace, Neil and Jaden all walk in)

Wallace: Melodie c'mon!! We've got to hurry!!

(Suddenly, beams of light enshroud Jake and Melodie)

Neil: HUH?? What's going on!!

(The beams take Melodie and Jake, both unconsious)

Melodie LP: 0

Jake LP: 0

Wallace: NOO!!! Melodie!!!

(The beams stop flashing)

Neil: NOO!!! We've lost Melodie!!

(Wallace stays calm)

Wallace: HMM...We must go on Neil...

Neil: Are you out of your mind Wallace!! Melodie's gone!!

Jaden: He's right Neil...We have to continue!! If I remember correctly, Pesticidine said that the only way for the souls to be restored into their bodies is to beat the Final Challenge! So if we continue, we'll be sure to find Melodie! So let's go!!

Neil: I guess you're right...

(They walk in the direction towards the Grand Hall)

Meanwhile...

(Andrix is unconcious on the ground like in a coma)

Sandoval: HELP!!! Somebody PLEASE HELP!!! ANDRIX IS IN DANGER!!!

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 13 - Duel for the Cure

Reversal of Fear 2 Episode 13 - Duel of the Cure

Last time, Melodie and a guy named Jake Cydra battled as the last ones left. Jake taunted Melodie for most of the duel but she stayed quiet and remained calm. But, in the end, knowing she was about to lose, Melodie made sure that this annoying Brat wasn't going to duel anyone but her. She wanted to make sure that she isn't the first person tolose so she lets out a Devastating Trap Card that made both her and Jake lose in a draw! They both got consumed by Pesticidine's power. Later, Neil, Wallace and Jaden come to where Jake and Melodie dueled ony to see them getting token up by Pesticidine. They will now continue to go for the Final Challenge, byleaving 1 member of the crew behind...

Also, Andrix was on the ground unconcious looking pale. Sandoval calls out for help and they must hurry since Andrix's condition is getting worse by the minute!

Enjoy!

(Andrix is laying flat on the ground and Teva and Sandoval are running about shouting for emergency)

Teva:For the love of God! Somebody please help us!

(A man starts walking towards them)

Sandoval: Who's that?

(The man stops right in front of them)

???: Hello there, did you guys need something?

Sandoval: YES!! Thank goodness. Our friend Andrix here needs Medical Attention and we would appreciate it if you could perhaps help us.

???: I'll see what I can do!

(He takes Andrix and they start walking through the hallway)

???: By the way, my name is Larch. I am an expert duelist but I cannot duel because of my Severe Heart Conditions. The reason for this is, a few years back, I was dueling a pro duelist. He was attacking me so much that my Heart started beating less than normal. Eventually, my Heart failed and I had to be rushed to the hospital. I got an Open Heart Surgery and recovered from my condition soon after. But, as I exited the hospital, a car hit me and I died on the scene. It was a Tragic day for my family.

Teva: That's horrible!

Sandoval: So you're a ghost?

Larch: Yes. And I got that way thanks to Pesticidine. You see, when I died, Pesticidine happened to be at the scene. He walked up to my corpse and recited some sort of chant which created me the way I am today. After he regenerated me as a ghost, he said that if I can be his loyal servant forever, he would give me humanitary priveleges. I accepted and I have wandered this castle ever since! But I don't consider his offer a bad one since he is a kind man and he treats me fairly!

Sandoval: He may treat you like that but he trapped us in this castle to get our Life Energy and become the most powerful beng there is!

Larch: I know of his plan and I don't mind his actions. He can do whatever he want and may it come true! Now we're here. I'll set your friend down here. You'll see what happens next!

(A tube sprays Andrix with a cure but he stays asleep)

Larch: Your friend is going to be okay but I think you're going to deal with much worse things right now!

(Pesticidine walks into the room)

Pesticidine: Glad you could all make it!

(Suddenly, Wallace, Neil and Jaden walk through another door)

Sandoval: What are you guys doing here?

Neil: We've come to avenge Melodie's loss!

Teva: She lost?!?!

Wallace: Yes. Unfortunately, we couldn't stop her. She got swooped up into a room which took us an hour to climb up to! When we finally entered the room, Melodie and her opponent had both lost and were both consumed by Pesticidine! We've come to beat him and to set free all the stolen souls!

Pesticidine: Hmm...now all the duelists I sent off have been beaten. I guess it's time for me to step in.

(Andrix levitates off the gound with red in his eyes)

Andrix: UHHHH...UHHHH...UHHH...Anybody want to duel? HAHAHAHA

Pesticidine: MUAH AHAHA!! This the first step of the Final Challenge! You must defeat your Possessed Friend! I've infused his deck with the power of Greed! Now nothing will stop you guys!

Neil: You're wrong! I'll duel him!

Sandoval: Are you sure?? He's been infused with anger and his deck is all different!

Neil: Relax Sandoval!! I've seen far worse than Andrix!! Back in my own city, I dueled Professionals that had OTK decks and I managed to defeat most of them! I think I can beat Andrix who ues the most unsupported card Type there is!

Sandoval: Lately, you've been pretty competitive so, I guess you can attempt to beat Andrix.

Neil: Thanks. Now Andrix! Let's duel!

[DUEL]

To be continued...

Next episode: The Final Challenge (Part 1)

Reversal of Fear 2 Episode 14 - The Final Challenge (Part 1)

Last time, Wallace, Neil, Jaden, Andrix, Sandoval and Teva all met up in the Grand Hall where the Final Challenge is going to be held. Sandoval and Teva were led to the Grand Hall by a man who was saved by Pesticidine and sentenced to be his most loyal servant for eternity. Wallace and Neil bursted into the room with Jaden following and commanded that Pesticidine free Melodie. Pesticidine, knowing that Andrix was cured by the medicine that dropped on him, took Andrix and made him possessed. Neil, being full of revenge, insisted on dueling Andrix and both of them will fight as the first ones to do the Final Challenge.

Enjoy!

(Neil is looking very angry but Andrix seems to be very calm)

Neil: Andrix!! I don't know what happened to you but we have to duel to set you free and to liberate Melodie! Let's duel!

Andrix: EHEHEHE...You will lose...YOU WILL LOSE!!

Teva: Andrix talks weird when he's possessed...

Wallace: Poor guy...

[DUEL]

Neil LP: 4000

Neil: Back to the duel! I summon Daechery Fiend (1700)! Next I'll activate his special ability! I can add 1 more Daechery Fiend from my deck and Special Summon it to the field in attack position (1700). Next I play 1 face-down and then end my turn.

Andrix: HEHEHEHE....I summon...EHEHEH...Possessed Lily (1300) next I play...EHEHEH...the Spell card Vine Veil! EHEHEH...It destroys all cards on the field and inflicts 400 damage to both of us for each card of ours lost!! EHEHEHE!!

Andrix LP: 3200

Neil LP: 2800

Andrix: I play...HEEHEHE...A face-down then end my turn...EHEHEH...

Neil: I don't know what you're doing Andrix but it's pretty creepy...My move! I summon Malicious Fiend (1900) then I play his ability! It can attack your life points directly for half the damage! Go! Malicious Flame!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 2250

Neil: Next, I play Fiend Supply! It grants me 1000 Life Points when I tribute my Malicious Fiend!

Neil LP: 3800

Neil: But next, I play the Spell card Super Conversion! I gain 300 Life Points for each Fiend-type monster in my Graveyard...I count 3 so I gain 900 Life Points!

Neil LP: 4700

Neil: I play 2 face-downs then I end my turn...

Andrix: Time...EHEHEHE...To take you down...EHEHEH!! My draw. I summon Possessed Hangar Plant (2000). I play...EHEHEHE...His special power! I can pay 1000 Life Points to draw 2 cards...EHEHEHE!!

Andrix LP: 1250

Andrix: Next...EHEHEHE...I play the Field Spell card Devil's Garden! You see...EHEHEHE...when a Plant-type monster attacks, it gains 500 ATK....EEHEHE...Now attack him directly Possessed Hangar Plant!

Neil: HUH?? No wait!

BOOM!!!

Neil LP: 2200

Neil: URGH!! That wasn't nice! Now it's my move! I play a little spell card I used against my last opponent! It's called Fiend Research! I pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon 3 Fiend-type monsters from my deck! I summon Gemini Imps (1000), Prometheus, King of the Shadows (1200) and Newdoria (1200) next, I tribute them all to summon the Wicked Avatar (????)...But it isn't over yet! My Wicked Avatar's ATK is determined by adding the ATK of the strongest monster on the field plus 100 extra points. Since your Possessed Hangar Plant has 2000 ATK then my Wicked Avatar's ATK becomes 2100! Now attack his Possessed Plant with Wicked Shine!

BOOM!!

Andrix LP: 1150

Neil LP: 200

Neil: It still isn't over! I play the Spell card Pot of Greed! I can now draw 2 cards. Next I play the Spell card King of the Wicked! I can gain 500 Life Points if there is a Wicked God card on the field! As you can see, The Wicked Avatar may be a Big Black Sphere but it is indeed one of them! So I'll take my 500 Life Points to go please!!

Neil LP: 700

Neil: I'll play another face-down card thenI end my turn...

Andrix: EHEHEHE....It's my draw!! I summon Possesed Pulse Lavender (800) and then I'll Special Summon 1 Plant-type monster thanks to Pulse Lavender's ability! So I'll summon Possessed Sky Rose (1300) and its ability lets me discard 1 random card from your hand! EHEHEHE...So go ahead and discard...EHEHEHE...

(Neil discards 1 card to his Graveyard)

Andrix: Next...EHEHEHE...I play the spell card Plant Summon Dream! EHEHEHE...I pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon Possessed Shining Hyacinth (1200) and Possessed Poison Rose (2400)...Next EHEHEHEH...I activate my Possessed Shining Hycinth's power. I get to skip my next Draw Phase and Draw 1 card right now! So I draw. I activate the spell card Devil Plant Booster! It increases the ATK of 1 of my monsters by 300! I choose my Possessed Poison Rose! So her ATK is now 2700! And since your Wicked Avatar can only gain the Original ATK of Poison Rose, then it's weaker than my monster! EHEHEHE...And Since my Devil's Garden is still in play...EHEHEHE...You're going to lose as soon as I attack...EHEHEHE...So let's get to it shall we!! Poison Rose...EHEHEHE...Attack him!!

Neil: No!! I'll lose the duel!! Unless...I activate the Trap Card Fiend Revuvenation! It grants my Wicked Avatar with and additionnal 1000 extra ATK...That's enough to win me the duel!!

Andrix: EHEHEHE...Not quite!! When my Poison Rose attacks EHEHEHE...all your spell and Trap cards are destroyed!! Looks like I win!!

Neil: NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Andrix: EHEHEHE...Enjoy your stay in Pesticidine's Soul Cabinet!! EHEHEHE

Neil LP: 0

Neil: This is impossible!! I can't lose!

Andrix: EHEHEHE...Goodbye!

(Neil decomposes into small bits)

[END DUEL]

Teva: NO!! Andrix!! What have you done!!

Andrix: EHEHEHE...I've helped my loyal master!! EHEHEHE

Teva: This is insane Andrix! Stop this act!! It's not funny!!

Andrix: EHEHEH!! It isn't an act!! Pesticidine gave me Ultimate Power!! Did you see the way I beat Neil!!! EHEHEHE...It was the perfect victory!!

Teva: If you want the perfect victory, then I'll show you what I can do!!

Sandoval: NO! Teva, you're not experienced enough!! Let me handle Andrix!

Teva: I need to do this...I'm the only one who can really set him free!! Please Sandoval...I want to duel him! I need to do this...

Sandoval: You be okay Teva...

Teva: I will...Now let's duel Andrix!!

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 15 - The Final Challenge (Part 2)

• 2 weeks later...

Reversal of Fear 2 Episode 15 - The Final Challenge (Part 2)

Last time, Neil, having turned enraged had wanted to retrieve Melodie back to the real world. For this, he challenged Pesticidine to a duel but Pesticidine had a "better" idea. He took Andrix, whom was still sound asleep, and with a red glow is his eyes, Andrix was to challenge Neil instead. Pesticidine knew that he could never deny a duel so his decision was to make Andrix's friends fight him instead to be sure that Andrix would be the one to duel him. Neil, still enraged, brutely accepted to duel Andrix at his place. They start to duel and Andrix's deck seems to be infused with a dark energy that changed the personnality of his Cyber Plants. Neil was brought to his downfall when Andrix's new strength was too much for him to overcome. After losing one more of their friends, Teva stepped up to the challenge and challenged Andrix to a duel in order to liberate him from this Dark Power. They will now fight to the epic end!

Enjoy!

(A view shows Andrix with an unusual smile and Dark Glow surrounding him)

Andrix: HEHEHE...Teva....HEHEHE...You're going to lose this duel! HEHEHE...

(A view shows Teva with no worries whatsoever)

Teva: Believe me Andrix! This duel depends on my victory! And whatever the consequences, I will defeat you even if it means harming you!

Andrix: HEHEHE...Don't be so rough Teva!...HEHEHE...You chose to duel me...HEHEHE...And when you did that, HEHEHE...You chose to lose a the hands of me!...HEHEHE!! So take your best shot!...HEHEHE

Teva: I'll take my chances...Besides, I've seen you duel how many times? I should know your deck by now!

Andrix: HEHEHE...Teva...You're so naïve...HEHHE...Haven't you noticed that my deck is infused with a new power?...HEHEHE...My cards have become more powerful than ever...HEHEHE...So tough luck beating me!...HEHEHEHE!!!

Teva: HMM...Well then, Let's duel!!

Andrix: HEHEHE...Sure thing!

[DUEL]

Teva LP: 4000

Teva: If you don't ind, I'll make the first move!...I draw! I play the Spell card Foolish Burial! If you don't know his effect, let me dictate it to you...I can send 1 monster from my deck to my Graveyard! I choose to send my Windstorm Slasher! But wait! There's more! I remove my Windstorm Slasher from play to summon Silpheed (1700)...but that's not all! Since Silpheed was Special Summoned, I can go ahead and summon my Flying Kamakiri #1 (1400)...Next, I'll play 3 face-down cards then I end my turn.

Andrix: HEHEHE...Time for some action!! HEHEHE...I summon Ghost Cyber Petunia (2000)...After I summon her, I must discard 4 cards from my hand...Then I play 1 face-down and then She'll attack your Flying Kamakiri with Thorn Gauntlet! HEHEHEHE...Feel the pain!

BOOM!!!

Teva LP: 3400

Teva: It's not over yet! I play my Kamakiri's Special Ability...When he's destroyed by Battle, I can Special Summon 1 WIND monster from my deck! I choose Lady Ninja Yae (1100)

Andrix: HEHEHE...You forgot about my Face-down Trap card! It's called Field of Corrosion! HEHEHE...

(The ground starts shaking and out pops a field of Poisonnous Flowers)

Teva: What?? You can't activate Trap Cards on the same turn that you set them??

Andrix: HEHEHE...Field of Corrosion can be activated on the same turn it was set! After its activation, it's treated as a Field Spell and acquires some abilities...First off, I may pay any multiple of 100 points during my turn only and I can decrease the ATK of 1 monster on your side of the field by the same amount! I think I'll choose to lower you Silpheed's ATK all the way to 0! HEHEHE...

Andrix LP: 2300

Andrix: HEHEHE...Next I'll attack your Silpheed with Cyber Petunia! Go! Thorn Gauntlet!!

Teva: Wait! Your monster already attacked! She can't attack anymore!

Andrix: Normally you'd be right but right now...You're sadly not! My Cyber Petunia can attack twice during the same Battle Phase! Now where were we?? Ah yes! She was about to attack your Silpheed! Go! Thorn Gauntlet!

BOOM!!!

Teva LP: 1400

Teva: HRR...I'll admit your monsters have neat abilities but they're not as good as the ones that my WIND deck has!! Now it's my move! I summon Sonic Duck (1700)...Next, I play a Devastating Spell card called Icarus Wind!! I can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field equal to the number of WIND monsters I control! Say goodbye to Field of Corrosion!

Andrix: HHEHEHE...I'm afraid I have to stop this Windstorm...I use the second ability of my Field of Corrosion! I can discard the top 3 cards of my deck to the Graveyard to negate the activation of your Spell or Trap card! HEHEHE...Oh well...I told you my deck was improved by the shadows...HEHEHE...and it will announce your downfall! Now It's my move...I play the spell card Rose Petal's Retribution! I can send the top 2 cards of my Deck to the Graveyard and also Tribute my Ghost Cyber Petunia to Ritual Summon Ghost Cyber Rose (1400)...I'll activate My Ghost Cyber Rose's Power! I can send the top card from my deck to my Graveyard to inflict 300 points of damage to your Life Points! HEHEHE...

BOOM!!!

Teva LP: 1100

Teva: Did you notice that you just went through a big process to summon a monster that's weaker than mine?

Andrix: HEHEHE...I in fact did notice that which is why I plan to attack you with it! Now go Ghost Cyber Rose!! Attack her Sonic Duck with Spiral Striker!

Teva: You've lost it Andrix...

Andrix: HEHEHE...You're once again very naïve Teva...Whenever my Ghsot Cyber Rose attacks a monster with more ATK that it does, I can destroy the monster at the end of the Battle Phase! Now to continue with my attack!

BOOM!! (Both are destroyed)

Andrix LP: 2000

Andrix: I end my turn...

Teva: I draw!! Nothing good here...I play a face-down and attack you directly with Lady Ninja Yae! Go! Storm Shuriken!!

Andrix: AHHH!!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 900

Andrix: HEHEHE...Think you're so tough?? Watch this! I play the spell card Convalescence of Greens...Here's how it works: I get 1 spell card from my deck to my hand...The next part will intrigue you. If you guess the card correctly, you gain 4000 Life Points but if you don't choose correctly, you get hit with a massive balst that will make your Life Points drop down to 0. So what's it going to be?

Teva: *HMMM...I've got to check the options here...It's pretty much either Plant Super Fusion or the card that he created...I'm sure he won't choose Plant Super Fusion since he has no Plants on his field and he must skip his next Draw Phase to use that card so the best guess would be...*

Andrix: HEHEHE...C'mon Teva!! HEHEHE...I'm waiting!

Teva: I'm guessing that the card you're holding is Miracle Pot!

(Andrix slowly begins to reveal the card)

Andrix: You're right...HEHEHE...Now you get your reward!! HEHEHE...

Teva: Thanks goodness!

Teva LP: 5100

Teva: But why were you so confident when you told me I was right??

Andrix: HEHEHE...I knew you would know which card I chose so I made you gain all those points...HEHEHE...I did it so I would have more Life Points to take away from you! Now I activate Miracle Pot...EHEHE...

Teva: Hold on there Andrix!! You need a monster to Tribute for that card to work...You screwed up yet again!!

Andrix: HEHEHE...Once again naïve are we?? I activate the third effect of Field of Corrosion! I can pay half my Life Points in order to negate the cost of activating a card! So much for your theory!

Andrix LP: 450

Andrix: Next, I draw my 5 cards...I play the spell card Spell searcher!! I can discard 2 monster cards from my hand to take 1 spell card from my deck and add it to my hand! And now I'll activate it as the card that will lead me to victory!! Behold!! Ghost Fusion!!

Teva: Ghost Fusion? What does that do??

Andrix: HEHEHE...Listen up Teva! When I sent all of those cards from my deck to my graveyard, it was only to prepare myself for the use of this card!! Ghost Fusion allows me to discard yet 2 more monster cards from my hand to the Graveyard to activate it! HEHEHE... I can now remove all of those monsters from play to summon Cyberetic Plant Ghost Dragon (????)...And now to determine his ATK!! His ATK is equal to the number of monsters used to Fusion Summon it x1000! Since I used 14 cards to create my massive Ghost Dragon, HIS ATK IS NOW 14000!!! HEHEHEHE!!!

Teva: OH NO!! THAT'S ENOUGH TO BEAT ME!!

Andrix: HEHEHE...I've always been able to beat you Teva!! Now Cybernetic Plant Ghost Dragon! Attack her Lady Ninja Yae with Cybernetic Thorn Destruction!!! YOU LOSE!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Teva: NO!! I...lost...

Teva LP: 0

[END DUEL]

Andrix: HEHEHE...Now to pay the price of failure!! HEHEHEHEHE!!! You lose your soul to Master Pesticidine!

(Teva decomposes into small pieces)

(Sandoval looks as though he is almost ready to burst in flames)

Sandoval: Andrix!!! Here me now...Enough people have lost their souls to you! It's time that I finally stepped up to the Final Challenge! I will be your next opponent if it kills me!! I will take you on and not only liberate Teva and the others...But this Battle will also reveal the secret that I have held inside me since the day we met!!! Get ready to lose!!!

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 16 - The Final Challenge (Part 3)

Archived