>>Reversal of Fear Season 2: DISCONTINUED DUE TO NO COMMENTS OR VIEWS

Purple Dinosaur

Here it is!!!

The second season of Reversal of Fear has now started! The first episode is posted and it will introduce the plot of the entire production. Happy reading!

Characters:

Andrix

Teva

Sandoval

Melodie

Neil

and...

Wallace Sheppard

Deck: Zombies

Age 19

Bio: A Blond-haired man with the biggest heart but also has a very mysterious personality. Known as the nicest guy in town, he has a great passion for dueling and an undefeated status...

???

Deck: Illegalness

Bio: Unknown

Reversal of Fear Episode 1 - Pros and Cons

Let's start from the beginning...

(Neil, Andrix, Sandoval, Melodie and Teva are eating lunch at a picnic table. Children are flying kites and playing on the structure.)

(Andrix slurps out of a cup and then lays back.)

Andrix: Well guys, it's been exactly 4 years since we were stuck on Matan's Island, which we now own, and we've graduated 2 months ago. Life couldn't be sweeter.

Sandoval: Right Andrix, you know we still have to go to University!!

Andrix: You won't even last 1 semester in University.

Sandoval: Your point???

Andrix: You know you've failed grade 11 twice and you've graduated 2 years later than all your old friends.

Sandoval: That's basically the thing that I would never want to be reminded of...

Andrix: Well, time to leave that all behind!! You've graduated this year!

Sandoval: That's true...Hey Andrix!

Andrix: Yeah??

Sandoval: Remember when I beat you when we were first on our Island??

Andrix: How could I forget??

Sandoval: Well, now's the time you get your rematch!!

Andrix: Alright!!! Let's throwdown!

[DUEL]

Andrix LP: 4000

Sandoval LP: 4000

Teva: This might be fun!

Melodie: I hope this is good!

Teva: Sandoval is more experienced than Andrix is but Andrix has shown much improvement during the last few years!

Neil: I've seen Andrix's moves, now I want to see what Sandoval can do...Maybe I can duel him after!!

Teva: Maybe, but now, let's watch...

Andrix: I'll go first!! I summon Cyber Seed (1000) then I lay 2 cards face-down...Your go!

Sandoval: That's all?? I summon the Six Samurai - Zanji (1800) then I play Conversion of the Six Samurai, which lets me draw 1 card for every Six Samurai monster I have on the field, that's 1. Next I play Axe of Despair to increase the ATK of my Zanji to 2800! Now attack his puny Seed!

BOOM!

Andrix LP: 2200

Andrix: My Cyber Seed's effect activates when it is destroyed in battle, I get to discard 1 random card from your hand to the Graveyard.

SNATCH!

Sandoval: Not my Shogun!!! Oh well, I play a face-down card and end my turn.

Andrix: My move! I play my Overcard Spell card. This card allows me to remove 1 Plant-type monster from play to Normal Summon a LV 8 monster from my hand this turn, so I remove Cyber Seed from play to summon Cyber Thorns in Attack position (1600). My Cyber Thorns' effect lets me discard 1 card from my hand to increase my Life Points by 500.

Andrix LP: 2700

Andrix: Next, my Cyber Thorns will Attack your Zanji!! Go!! Thorn Slash!

Sandoval: Your monster doesn't have a chance! My monster's ATK is greater than yours!

Andrix: Mine's got 2 special abilities!! When My monster battles a monster with more ATK than his, both monsters are destroyed!

Sandoval: Oh no!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 1500

Sandoval: You still lost Life points!!

(A spike goes through Sandoval's body)

Sandoval LP: 3500

Sandoval: OUCH!!!

Andrix: When my Cyber Thorns is destroyed by battle, you take 500 damage!!! That's not all, I play the card Gift of the Grass. I discard 1 card and you take 200 damage and I gain 200 Life points!

Sandoval LP: 3300

Andrix LP: 1700

Sandoval: My Life points are still higher than yours!!

Andrix: That may be but this duel is not over yet!!!

Sandoval: It will be over soon! My move...I play The Six Samurai - Nisashi (1400) now he'll attack you directly!!

Andrix LP: 300

Andrix: I reveal 1 of my Face-down cards, Watering Can. This Trap card lets me select 1 spell card from my Graveyard and activate it!

Sandoval: But you don't have any Spell Cards in your Graveyard!!

Andrix: Believe it or not, I actually do have 1...Remember when I had to discard 1 card for the effect of Gift of the Grass??

Sandoval: Oh yeah...

Andrix: Let's get to it! I activate Plant Summon Dream! But First, I activate a Face-down card, Emergency Provisions, I destroy my Watering Can to Recover 1000 of my life Points!

Andrix LP: 1300

Andrix: Next, The effect of my Plant Summon Dream activates letting me summon 2 Plant-type monsters from my Hand. I summon Cyber Roots (1700) and Cyber Grass Phantom (1500).

Andrix LP: 300

Sandoval: I end my turn...

Andrix: Mine starts!! I summon Cyber Man-Eating Plant (1500). Now He'll attack your Nisashi!!! Go...Chomp Slicer!!!

BOOM!!!

Sandoval LP: 3200

Andrix: Next, my 2 remaining monsters will attack you directly!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Sandoval LP: 0

[END DUEL]

Sandoval: That was a great duel Andrix...I must say, you've improved sooooo much!!!

Andrix: I practiced very hard and Learned new strategies!!

Sandoval: Well...It got you far!!

Teva: So...What does everybody feel like doing??

Neil: Let's go get some Ice Cream!!!

Teva: HAHA...Oh Neil, you've got a random personality!!!

Neil: Well, It's a good idea!!

Andrix: Sure Neil...Let's go get some Ice Cream!!

Neil: Yee-ah!!

Everybody: HAHAHAHA

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 2 - Unison at the Academy

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reversal of Fear 2 Episode 2 - Unison at the Academy

Last time, Andrix and Sandoval decided to have their rematch they have been waiting for. Both of them have improved since they last faced each other and in the end, Andrix was the victor. Now the teens will teens will embark on a little trip to meet up with a friend...

Enjoy!

(In a diner, Neil is stuffing his face with Pizza. Melodie and Teva are in the bathroom putting their extra make-up on and Andrix and Sandoval are Slurping milkshakes.)

Neil: *Burp* Wow...I never knew that Pepperoni could be so good!

(Sandoval takes out his dueling deck and starts polishing it)

Sandoval: These cards have served me very well!

Andrix: You're not throwing them away are you??

Sandoval: OF COURSE NOT!!! I would never do such a thing...I just think that it's time I got new cards for my deck!

Andrix: Let's all stop at a Game shop!

Neil: Sounds good!

(Teva and Melodie come out of the bathroom with red, red,red lips)

Teva: URGH...Melodie put Lip-Stick 2 shades too deep for me!!!

Melodie: WHAT!! You did that to me!!!

Teva: No you!!

Melodie: NO YOU!!

Sandoval: Girls, settle down a bit!

Andrix: We should take them to the shop too! It would take their mind off of beauty for a while!

Neil: Definetely!

(They exit the diner, cross the street and enter the game shop. In it is a small man talking to an older Man)

Small man: Yes, this deck is quite powerful but...

(He notices the teens walk in)

Small man: Can I help you??

(The older man turns around)

Sandoval: WOW...It's Wallace Sheppard!

Wallace: Sandoval??? I haven't seen you since you failed Grade 11.

Sandoval: Past is past...So, how you've been?

Wallace: I've just been helping my father with renovations...They're done but it was hard work...

Sandoval: I see...

Wallace: Say!! Why don't you guys come back with me to my dad's academy!

Andrix: That would be fantastic!! I can find lots of duelists at Duel Academy!!

Wallace: I'll call my jet right now!!

(A jet comes and sends down a ladder which everybody climbs onto)

(They arrive at the academy)

Wallace: Welcome to our life's work!

Andrix: It's even bigger in person!

Sandoval: Where are all the students now??

Wallace: They're presently in their dorm rooms. Today there is a day off for the students!

Andrix: That'll give me some time to find an opponent!

(Jaden Yuki walks up to the gang)

Jaden: What's up Wallace!! Who are your new friends??

Wallace: Please meet...

(Andrix bumps Wallace and steps up to Jaden)

Andrix: Hi I'm Andrix!! And I want to duel you!!

Jaden: Wallace I think your friends are kinda scary...

Wallace: That's Andrix for ya!! Always anting a challenge!

Andrix: Sorry I came a little strong there...I've heard so much about you and it would be a dream come true if I could see what I am compared to you!

Jaden: That seems fair...I'm alone anyways.

Andrix: Where are your friends??

Jaden: Well Syrus is gone to his Grandma's funeral, Hassleberry has the flu. Chazz is Hanging out with Alexis and as always, Atticus is following them around.

Andrix: LOL...So what do you say Jaden?? A duel!

Jaden: A duel!

Teva: Andrix is just hungry for more!!

Neil: That's just the way he is...

[DUEL]

Andrix LP: 4000

Jaden LP: 4000

Jaden: I shall go first. I summon Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800) and I get to draw 2 cards thanks to his ability. Next I play 2 face-downs and end my turn. *time to see what he's made of*

Andrix: My move...I summon Cyber Bluegrass (1400) and then I activate the Field Spell card Rainforest Paradise. This grants my Bluegrass 200 ATK for every Spell and Trap on your side of the field. That's 2 so his ATK rises to 1800! Now I play Plant Summon Dream! I pay 1000 Life points to summon Cyber Fern (1300) and Cyber Thorns (1500).

Andrix LP: 3000

Andrix: Now Cyber Fern will attack your Bubbleman!! Spiral Fern!!

BOOM!!

Jaden LP: 3500

Jaden: I play my Face-Down card, Hero Counterattack! It activated when Bubbleman was destroyed. You choose 1 card from my hand and if it's an Elemental Hero, I can summon it and destroy 1 of your monsters. So choose!

Andrix: Sure...I'll choose the middle card!

Jaden: You picked Elemental Hero Sparkman!! So Now I summon him and I'm getting rid of your Cyber Thorns!

BOOM!!!

Andrix: I'll place 1 Face-down card and end my Turn.

Jaden: Back to me!! I play Polymerization to Fuse Sparkman with the Bladedge in my hand to summon Elemental Hero Plasma Viceman (2600). I'll use his effect. I can destroy 1 face-up Attack position monster you have on the field. Say Goodbye to Cyber Bluegrass!!

BOOM!!!

Jaden: I'll also Play Slip and Slide. This card forces your monster into defense position.

(Andrix's Cyber Fern kneels downward)

Jaden: Your monster only has 400 DEF and my monster can inflict damage to you even if he's in Defense! Now Plasma Vice!! Attack!!!

BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 600

Andrix: That all??

Jaden: Yup...Your turn!!

Andrix: So it's my move now!! I play the spell card Crime and Punishment. I can destroy 1 monster on the field that attacked last turn. Say Goodbye to Plasma Viceman!!

Jaden: I think he'll be staying...Go, Elemental Blocker! This card protects 1 Elemental Hero Fusion from all effects for this turn. Better luck next time!

Andrix: URGH...I play Wooden Guardna in defense position (2300) and Then End with a face-down card.

Jaden: You're almost done...Now I summon Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin (600) and I'll use his power. If I have a card on the field with more ATK than the ones in your hand, then it's destroyed and you lose 500 points!

(A beam shoots at a card in Andrix's hand and destroys it)

BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 100

Andrix: I wanted you to do that! Now my Cyber Sunflower's effect activates. When It's sent to the Grave from my hand by a card effect, You take 500 damage!

Jaden LP: 3000

Andrix: I end with a Face-down...

Jaden: My turn again! I summon Elemental Hero Avian (1000). Now My Plasma Viceman will attack your Wooden Guardna and End the duel!!

Andrix: Not so fast! I play the Trap Card Sakurestu Armor! This will destroy your Plasma Viceman as soon as it attacks!!

Jaden: NO!!!

BOOM!!!

Jaden: URGH...I end my Turn!!

Andrix: Yeah...Nothing much you can do!! I summon Cyber Dandelion (1400) and then I play Plant Super Fusion!! This Doubles the ATK of all Plants on the field. Now my Wooden Guardna's ATK is 400 and my Cyber Dandelion rises to 2800!! Now Cyber Dandelion...Destroy his Avian!

BOOM!!!

Jaden LP: 200

Andrix: I end my turn...

Teva: Both of them are equally matched!!! I don't know which one of them is gonna win!!

Neil: It's going to be very hard to tell which 1 of them is the better duelist!!

Sandoval: I just hope that Andrix wins!

Wallace: What are you guys kidding me?? Jaden is the Top student at the academy!!! There's no way Andrix can beat him!!

Sandoval: Well, were just going to have to find that out...

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 3 - Power of Neos (Part 1)

Reversal of Fear 2 Episode 3 - Power of Neos (Part 1)

Last episode, the teens met Wallace who was 1 of Sandoval's friends before he failed. Wallace is Chancellor Sheppard's son and owns Academy Island along with his father. Wallace invited the teens to the Island where Andrix met Jaden. As the 2 great duelists meet each other, they decide to throw down. This intense battle continues, and Jaden will use the full force of the Neo-Spacians and show Andrix what he is made of!

Enjoy!

(A split-screen shows Andrix and Jaden with concentration on their faces)

Jaden LP: 200

Jaden: It's my turn! I summon Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900). Now he'll attack your Wooden Guardna!!

Andrix: But you'll lose!!

Jaden: Actually, my Grand Mole has a special ability that is indeed very special!! Both monsters return to our hands and nobody takes damage!

Andrix: A smart play...

Jaden: That's what everyone says...Now Grand Mole Attack!!

(Both are destroyed and 1 card appears in each player's hand)

Jaden: Now i reveal a Trap Card, Call of the Haunted! I summon back an old friend! My Avian (1000)!

Andrix: HUH???

Jaden: Since it's still the Battle Phase of my Turn, I get to attack you directly with my Avian!! Go!! Quill Cascade!!

BOOM!!!

Jaden: What?? Your life points didn't change!!

Andrix: I discarded my Wooden Guardna. Its effect let me discard it to the Graveyard to negate 1 of your attacks!

Jaden: *This kid's unbeatable!* I place 1 face-down and then end my Turn...

Andrix: And so begins mine!! I summon Cyber Mushroom (300). Then I lay 1 card face-down...Your move!

Jaden: Is it just me or did you let yourself lose??? Anyways, I play Summoner's Art! This let's me take 1 LV5 or Higher Normal Monster from my deck to my hand, and now I'll summon it with the Spell Card Ancient Rules!!! So c'mon out Neos!!! (2500)

Andrix: Could it be?? The legendary one-of-a-kind Elemental Hero Neos???

Jaden: That's him alright!! And he'll be the last monster you see!

Andrix: I beg to differ!! This duel's going on!!

Jaden: As you wish... Now I summon Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab (500)...I now fuse my 2 monsters together to form the Ultimate Elemental Hero Flare Neos!! (2500)

Andrix: Whoa!! that's a whole lotta monster there!!

Jaden: That's not even the best part!! You see his ATK rises by 400 for each Spell and trap card on the field, you have 2 face-downs so my Flare Neos' ATK goes up to 3300!!!

Andrix: Frightening!!

Jaden: Noe I activate the Field Spell card, Neo Space!! This grants my Flare Neos 500 extra ATK but since there's a new spell card on the field, it gains even more...For a grand total of 4200 ATK!!!

Andrix: *What am I going to do?? My face-down Tree Bugs will only stop 1 of his attacks...That would mean that i only have 1 turn left to turn this around!! Gotta make it count..*

Jaden: My Flare Neos wil now attack your Mushroom!!!

Andrix: I play my Face-down card. Tree Bugs!! I give up half my life points to make all battle damage inflicted to me this turn, 0.

Jaden: Your monster will still be destroyed!!

Andrix: Wrong again!! My monster cannot be destroyed by battle!! Tough luck Jaden...

Jaden: URGH...I end my turn!!

Andrix: I need a lucky draw now!! *YES!!* I summon Plant Infinous (????).

Jaden: Why did you summon a card with no attack points??? Could it be you've surrendered??

Andrix: Dream on Jaden!! My monster's ATK is equal to 1000 times the number of Plants in my Graveyard! I count 4!! So my monster's ATK is now 4000!!

Jaden: Good work!! But it still won't do you much good! My monster still has more ATK!

Andrix: Not for long! I play Plast Sacrifice!! This spell card lets me destroy 1 monster on my side of the field and I gain Life Points equal to its ATK! I choose my Cyber Mushroom!!

Andrix LP: 400

Andrix: And now since my Cyber Mushroom is in the graveyard, my Plant Infinous gains 1000 ATK points, so now it's 5000!! Now Plant Infinous, attack his Flare Neos and End this duel!!!

Jaden: Not so fast!! I activate Elemental Recharge!! I gain 1000 Life Points for Each Elemental Hero on the field!!

Jaden LP: 1200

BOOM!!!

Jaden LP: 400

Jaden: We're equal now!!

Andrix: Well, not for long!! Soon you'll lose!!!

Jaden: Oh really?? Cuz it's my move!! I play Monster Reincarnation!! I discard 1 card to bring back My Flare Scarab to my hand!! Next I play O-Oversoul!! This brings my Neos Back (2500) then I play the Spell Card Double Summon!!! This lets me Normal Summon Twice this turn!! So I summon back my Flare Scarab (500) and my Grand Mole (900)...Now Neos, Grand Mole, Flare Scarab...TRIPLE CONTACT FUSION!!! Form into Elemental Hero Magma Neos (3000)!! and Next I play the spell card Card Trader!

Andrix: Uh oh!!

Jaden: Believe me Andrix!! It's not over yet!! My Magma Neos gains 400 ATK for every card on the field!! I count 6 cards!!! That means Magma Neos' ATK is now 5400!!

Andrix: Uh oh!! That's enough to beat my Plant Infinous!!

Jaden: Got that right!! Now Magma Neos, ATTACK him and end this duel!!!

Sandoval: Oh no!! Andrix is going to lose!!!

Teva: I can't watch!!

Wallace: Relax guys!! Jaden is our Top Student!! Nobody has beaten him since he lost to the pro Aster Phoenix!!

Sandoval: Didn't he lose to that Axel guy when he turned evil???

Wallace: He won that duel but he doesn't want to remember those days...

Sandoval: Anywho, Andrix hasn't lost a match since he lost to me 4 years ago!! He won't lose!! I'm sure of it!!

Andrix: Did you hear that Jaden?? My friends believe in me!! I might lose but at least I had fun!!

Jaden: Haven't you heard of me?? I have friends too!! They always cheer me on!! They're just not here right now!!

Andrix: Well, congratulations...let's continue this duel!!

Jaden: Right, Magma Neos!!! END THIS DUEL!!!

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 4 - Power of Neos (Part 2)

Reversal of Fear 2 episode 4 - Power of Neos (Part 2)

Last episode, Andrix and Jaden continued their duel. Nobody seems to know the outcome of this game since the 2 duelists are equally matched in almost every way! This battle continues, and the outcome will be a good surprise.

Enjoy!

(Jaden and Andrix are looking at each other with full confidence)

Andrix LP: 400

Jaden LP: 400

Jaden: Now Magma Neos!!! Attack his Infinous and win me this duel!!! Meteor Meltdown!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Andrix LP: 0

Jaden: That's Game!!

[END DUEL]

Jaden: You've got some skill Andrix!! I've never met a duelist like you before...We'll have a rematch one day!!

Andrix: Same to you!! You're extremely talented at dueling!! Everybody in our town has heard about you and wanted to meet you...I'm just glad we did!!

Jaden: Yeah!!

(Suddenly, a man appears behind Wallace and takes him without anybody noticing)

Sandoval: Hey!! Where did Wallace go??

Teva: He was here a minute ago!!

(A noise sounds from a bush beside the teens)

Melodie: Did you guys hear that??

(Then, out of the bush, rises a VERY VERY big robot with Wallace in its hands)

Robot: MUAH HAHA!! I've token your friend captive!! The only way to get him back, is to duel me!!

Jaden: Well then!! Let's throwdown!!

Robot: Believe me!!! This won't be as easy as your other challenges...You see, I am a very very good duelist. Nobody agreed with me so I made a Robot that would frighten the duelists before the match . they would be so frightened that they would lose very easily! The same thing will happen to you!

Andrix: Well we're not scared of you!!

Robot: HMM...It seems you have an attitude young boy!! I shall duel you!

Andrix: Alright!! Lets do this!!

Jaden: Wait!!

(Andrix and the robot turn their attention to Jaden)

Jaden: Let me duel this robot!! I don't want you guys to get hurt!

Andrix: You sure???

Jaden: Positive!! I've saved the world many times!! I can beat a mindless robot...

Andrix: Good luck Jaden!!

Jaden: Thanks...

Robot: Oh...It seems that I have a new opponent!! No matter!! Beating you will be just as easy!! After all...I've seen you duel many times Jaden!!

Jaden: HRR...Let's duel!

[DUEL]

Robot LP: 4000

Jaden: I'll start off by playing my Crad Trooper (400) then I play 2 face-down cards and then end my turn...

Robot: I draw! I summon Gene-Warped Warwolf (2000) then I play the Spell card Mystical Moon...This spell card increases the ATK of my Warwolf by 300...Now go Gene-Warped Warwolf!! Attack his Card Trooper!!

BOOM!!!

Jaden LP: 2100

Jaden: Lucky move!!

Robot: Actually I recall saying that I am a very good duelist...But anyways, I lay 2 face-down cards and then end my turn.

Jaden: I draw!! I summon My Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800). Then I discard my Hero Trap. I can discard 2 cards from my hand and pay 500 points to destroy all spell and Trap cards on your side of the field.

Jaden LP: 1600

BOOM!!!

Jaden: Next I play Bubble Blaster which increases my Bubbleman's ATK by 800 points.

Robot: Big deal...My Warwolf still has 2000 ATK and yours only has 1600...It was a good effort, but not good enough!!

Jaden: Well then, I'll add a little more effort into it then, I play H -Heated Heart!! This increases the ATK of Bubbleman by 500 making it 2100!!! Now Bubbleman...ATTACK!!

Robot: Uh oh!!

BOOM!!!

Robot LP: 3900

Robot: Big deal...I still have more points than you do!!!

Jaden: Well it's a good thing that my turn isn't done yet!! I play the spell card Double Summon letting me summon once more...I summon My Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin (600) and his ability lets me look at your hand and see if you have a monster with less ATK than my Bubbleman!! Now lets see!! I choose your Tiger Axe which only has 1300 ATK!! Now you discard it and take 500 damage!!!

Robot: WHAT??

BOOM!!!

Robot LP: 3400

Robot: RRR...It's my move!!! I summon The Trojan Horse (1600) then I play another Double Summon!! So I can Tribute my Horse to summon Raging Earth (2000)!!

Jaden: My Bubbleman can destroy it!!!

Robot: Not quite!!

(Bubbleman and Aqua Dolphin start to morph into balls of dirt and then blow up)

Robot: My Raging Earth' ability lets me destroy all non-earth monsters when it is summoned!! So your 2 monsters bit the dust!!

Jaden: HRRR...

Robot: Now Raging Earth!! Attack him directly!! Earth Drill!!

Jaden: Not so fast!! I play the Trap card, Sakuretsu Armor!!

Robot: Oh poopy...

Jaden: Yup!! Now your monster is destroyed!!!

Robot: I'm going to disagree with you on that one!! I activate Beast's Command!! For this turn only, Winged Beast, Beast and Beast-Warrior type monsters cannot be targeted by Spell and Trap cards!!

Jaden: URGH...

Robot: It's time to Finish you off!!!

Jaden: I always have a Back-up plan!! I play the Flute of Summoning Kuriboh!! Now i won't take anymore damage this turn!!

Robot: You're just postponing the inevitable!!!

Jaden: Everybody says that but in the end, I always seem to win...

Robot: Yeah!! Well not this time!!! Cause I still have more life Points than you do!!

Jaden: It's my move!! *Okay!! Time for a comeback!!* First, I play Pot of Avarice!! To put 5 monsters from my Graveyard Back into my Deck!! Then I draw 2 cards!! Then I play Pot of Greed!! I draw 2 more!! Next, I activate the special effect of Necroshade!! Since He's in the graveyard, I get to Special summon my Elemental Hero Neos from my Hand!! Next I play the spell cards Cocoon Party and Contact!! Letting me Summon 2 coccons equal to the number of Spacians in my Graveyard!! That's 2!! I summon Chrysalis Pantail (300) and Chrysalis Pinny (700)...Now for the effect of Contact!! They evolve into their Neo-Spacian forms!! Neo-Spacian Dark Panther (1000) and Neo-Spacian Glow Moss (300) next I use Triple Contact Fusion to fuse my Dark Panther, my Glow Moss and my Neos to form...Elemental Hero Chaos Neos (3000)

Robot: Oh boy...

Jaden: I'm not done yet!! I Discard My Trade Spell in order to add 1 Field Spell card from my Deck to my Hand!! I choose Neo Space!! Then I'll activate it, increasing my Chaos Neos' ATK by 500!! It is now 3500!! Now Chaos Neos!! ATTACK!!!

BOOM!!!

Robot LP: 1900

Jaden: I end my turn...

Robot: I begin mine!!! I summon Tiger Axe (1700) then I end my turn with a face-down card...

Jaden: Now Chaos Neos!! Attack!! Destroy his Tiger Axe!!

BOOM!!!

Robot LP: 100

Jaden: You're almost out of points!!!

Robot: But now you've activated one of the deadliest Trap Cards in the game!! I activate my Face-down card...Ambush Attack!! You lose 500 life points for each card on your side of the field!! That's 3!! So you lose 1500 points!!

Jaden: WHAT???

Jaden LP: 100

Robot: Second, we both summon LV 4 or below monsters from our Deck!! I choose my Gene-Warped Warwolf (2000)

Jaden: I choose my Mimic Mirror (100)

Robot: HAHA!!! Your puny Mirror doesn't stand a chance against my Warwolf!! For now we must attack with our newly summoned monsters and the monster that survives wins the fight and the controller of that monster wins the duel!! So FIGHT!!! Destroy his Mimic Mirror!!

Jaden: I activate my Mimic Mirror's effect!! if it battles a monster, it gains ATK equal to that monster's ATK!!!

Robot: But...That can't be!!!

Jaden: Oh yeah!! When my Mimic Mirror attacks...You lose the rest of your life points!! Now go!! Mirror Slice!!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Robot LP: 0

(The Robot drops Wallace)

Jaden: That's game!!

[END DUEL]

Andrix: Nice duel Jaden!!

Jaden: Thanks!!

(Suddenly, the ground starts to open up)

Jaden: Quick!! Everybody on this side!!

(The teens run to one side of the Fissure)

Jaden: That was a close one!!

Sandoval: Hey look!!!

(The teens turn their attention to a path leading to what seems to be a Giant Castle)

To be Continued...

Next Episode: Episode 5 - Switch!

Reversal of Fear 2 episode 5 - Switched!

Last time, Jaden defeated Andrix with his Magma Neos card. But after that, a big Robot came and captured Wallace. Jaden challenged the Robot to a duel and won. The robot released Wallace and created a big hole in the ground that unveiled a path that leads to a Castle. The teens head to the castle, not knowing what will happen to them...

Enjoy!

(The teens are walking towards the castle)

Teva: This castle looks creepy!! Can we go back now??

Andrix: We have to continue

Sandoval: Yes, I agree....I think that when Jaden defeated the Robot, something made the staircase rise up...

Teva: But it'll be days before we'll get to the Castle!! For all we know, we could be walking into a trap!!

Andrix: We're just going to have to take chances...

Teva (in a mocking voice): Meh Meh Meh...We have to take chances...I admire your bravery Andrix, and that's why we're together but you have to understand that I get easily frightened!!

Andrix: Don't worry Teva!! We're all together...Nothing can happen to us!!

Teva: Believe me...That's NOT true!!

(Suddenly, a bat swoops down to them and just misses Andrix by an inch.)

Teva: You see!! Deathtrap!!!

Andrix: I bet there are a lot of bats here!! Let's go back!

(A man watches them by a screen)

???: Not on my watch!!

(The teens walk down the stairs but Gates rush up, blocking their path)

Andrix: That can't be good!!

Sandoval: I guess the only way to go now is towards the Castle!!

Neil: I guess so......

(The teens walk up to the castle. They open the door and unveil a Gigantic room full of Duel monsters cards)

Sandoval: THIS IS PARADISE!!

Andrix: I've never seen such a number of cards in one place!!

Melodie: Well...What are we waiting for??? Let's get them all!!

(They gather up some cards that they will keep and put in their decks)

(Andrix is looking at one particular card)

Andrix: HMMM...I've never heard of this card!!

(He shows the card to Sandoval and he looks confused)

Sandoval: I've never seen that card!!

Melodie: What?? What is it??

(She looks at the card)

Melodie: HMM....Peculiar

(Andrix reads the effect and it seems pretty original)

Andrix: The card text says: If this card is Normal Summoned, Set or Special summoned while all your Spell/Trap card zones are taken, you win the duel...I'm gonna keep it!

Jaden: Are you sure??? It could be dangerous!! After all, there are only 5 Instant Victory cards!! There's Vennominaga, Final Countdown, Last turn, Destiny Board and Exodia!! I've never heard of this one!!

Sandoval: Maybe it hasn't been released yet...

Andrix: Well, I'm keeping it anyways...Maybe we need it!!

Teva: I doubt that...It's a card!! What more can it do that be played in attack position??

Andrix: Easy!! It can make you win a duel!! And plus...It's a Plant-type card so it will fit in well with my deck!!

Teva: Soot yourself!!

(Suddenly, a door opens up behind them)

Neil (in an afraid voice): Who's there???

(The door opens up more and a Machine walks in)

Andrix: What's that thing??

Sandoval: It must be some sort of servant!

(The machine takes out a duel disk and starts spinning a roulette)

Andrix: Why is it doing that??

Sandoval: I think it's choosing an opponent...

(The roulette stops and points at Teva)

Teva: WHAT??

Andrix: I'm guessing you have to face the machine in a duel...

Teva: I'm not sure if it's a good idea Andrix!!

Andrix: No problem!! Here!!

(He hands her a card)

Teva: What is it??

Andrix: It's Silpheed!! I picked it up for you when we were looking at all those cards!!

Teva: Thanks Andrix!! Alright...I'll duel!!

(She turns her head to the machine)

Teva: Alright Mecha-loser!! Prepare to lose!! Ready!!

[DUEL]

Teva LP: 4000

Machine LP: 4000

Teva: I'll start off!! I play the spell card Card Destruction! This card forces us both to discard our hands to the Graveyard to draw the same number of cards that we had...So we both draw 5 cards!!

(They draw their cards)

Teva: Next, I remove my Sonic Shooter and my Birdface from play to Special Summon my Silpheed (1700) but that's not all!! Since that was a Special Summon, I get to summon my Bladefly to the field (600) and its effect increases the ATK of WIND monsters by 500 points...So my Silpheed's ATK rises to 2200 and my Bladefly to 1100...I set 1 Face-down card then I end my turn...

(The machine picks up a card then plays a spell card)

Andrix: It looks like it played the Ritual Spell card Turtle Oath...

(The machine discards the Level 8 Neo-Daedalus to the Graveyard then a Giant Turtle appears on the field)

Teva: URGH!!

Andrix: Crab Turtle has 2550 ATK...That's more than enough to destroy Teva's monsters!!

(The Turtle beams out a Tidal Wave of water from its eyes towards Teva's Bladefly)

BOOM!!

Teva LP: 2550

Teva: URGH...Not bad for a Robot!!

(The machine places 1 face-down card)

Teva: MY MOVE!! I play a face-down monster than I play 1 more face-down then I switch my Bladefly to defense position (700)... I end my turn...

(The machine draws a card then plays it)

Andrix: The machine just summoned Mother Grizzly (1400)...This could be trouble!!

Teva: Relax!! I've got this!!

(Mother Grizzly attacks)

Teva: I activate Negate Attack!! This ends your Battle Phase on the spot!!

(The machine plays a spell card)

Andrix: I think the machines just played Restructer Revolution...So that means that Teva loses 200 Life Points for each card in her hand!! That's 2 so she loses 400 Life Points!!

Teva LP: 2150

Teva: It's my move now!! I play Sonic Duck (1700) then Iplay the Trap Card Icarus Attack!! I get to tribute my Sonic Duck to destroy 2 of your cards!! Say goodbye to your Crab Turtle and your Mother Grizzly!!

BOOM!!!

Teva: Next, I switch my Bladefly into Attack position (1100) and then I play my face-down monster, Slate Warrior (1900)...And when Slate Warrior is successfully summoned, it's ATK goes up by 500!! Now my monsters...Attack the machine directly!!

BOOM!!!

Machine LP: 500

Teva: Next I play my other face-down card, Jar of Greed! This Trap card lets me Draw 1 card from my deck...I end my turn.

(The Machine draws 1 card then plays the spell card Dark Hole)

Teva: OH NO!! My monsters!!

BOOM!!!

(Next, the machine plays Space Mambo (1700) then lays 1 face-down card)

Teva: My life points are wide open!!

(Space Mambo charges towards Teva)

BOOM!!!

Teva LP: 450

Teva: It isn't over yet!! My move!! I play Harpie Lady (1300)...Then I play a Spell card known as Elegant Egotist!! This card lets me Special Summon Harpie Lady Sisters from my Deck (1950) now my Harpie Sisters will attack your Space Mambo!!

BOOM!!!

Machine LP: 250

Teva: Next, I play the Spell card Wing Flight...First, it grants me with an additionnal 100 Life Points for every WIND monster on my side of the field.

Teva LP: 550

Teva: Next, I get to take a Spell card from my deck to my Hand. I choose Tremendous Fire! I'll also activate it!! It's effect makes me lose 500 Life Points and you lose 1000!! I guess I win!

Teva LP: 50

Machine LP: 0

(The machine starts to turn red and then explodes)

[END DUEL]

Teva: What did you guys think??

Andrix: Pretty nice dueling skills but we've gotta be more careful!! We don't know how many of these Robots are waiting for us!!

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 6 - A Traveller in the White Room

Reversal of Fear 2 Episode 6 - Traveller in the White Room

Last time, Teva was chosen to duel a Machine that was blocking the teens' path. Teva accepted and dueled using the new cards she aquired from the room full of cards they went to. The Machine had a very good strategy and Teva was in a tough spot. Finally, Teva won and the teens will now continue they're tour of the Castle.

Enjoy!

(The teens are walking down a hallway)

Neil: I need to go to the bathroom!!

Andrix: Keep it down!! We might be getting followed...

Teva: I hate it when you say that!!

Andrix: Well it could be true!! This castle looks creepy indeed but that doesn't stop us from discovering what's in it!! After all, right when Jaden defeated the robot, it sunk into the ground and unveiled the path leading to here. There must be something that somebody wants us do to here...But for now we need to be sharp and on our toes for anything unusual.

Neil: I think I found something unusual...

(They all turn their attention to a White Door)

Neil: That door is so blinding!! It makes you think that maybe somebody wants us to go in there...I'm going in!

Andrix: NEIL NO!!

(Neil barges through the white door and ends up in a white, white room full of Ice)

Neil: It's freezing in here!!

???: You think so??

(Neil searches around the room but sees no one)

Neil: Who's there??

???: You can call me Aconnis...

Neil: Where are you Aconnis??

Aconnis: Look up!

(Neil tilts his head up and sees Aconnis standing upside down on the ceiling)

Neil: Come down from there!

Aconnis: Sure thing!!

(He jumps and lands on the floor with his head down)

Neil: Who are you and what do you want from me???

Aconnis: If you teenagers were smater, you would know that you have been sent into this castle to brush up on your dueling skills. Did you notice we've put cards on display for you guys to take and we sent some robots to duel you? We need you guys at the top of your game for the Final Challenge!

Neil: What do you mean Final Challenge?

Aconnis: At the end of your journey, you must duel our Master! But here's one condition, If any of you lose a duel to one of our machines, your soul will be placed into a small tablet and the only way for your soul to be set free is by winning the Final Challenge! However, if none of you win the Final Challenge, your souls will roam this castle for eternity!

(After Aconnis' big speech, Neil turns his attention to a door right behind him)

Neil: Do I need to duel you to go through that door behind you??

Aconnis: Yes, but none of your friends may come in since I freezed the door shut! No matter what they do, they can't come in unless you win this duel...But if you lose the duel, you soul will be taken away and stored in the Tablet in my master's room!

Neil: Alright then! Let's Duel!

[DUEL]

Neil LP: 4000

Aconnis LP: 4000

Neil: I'll start off! I play the Spell card Fiend Research. It allows me to pay 2000 Life points to Special Summon up to 3 Fiend-type monsters from my Hand or Deck. I summon Memory Crusher (1000), Gravitic Orb (1100) and Shadowslayer (1400)...And since these monsters were Special Summoned, I get to tribute them to summon The First Wicked God card!! I summon The Wicked Deadroot (4000)...I end my turn with a face-down card.

Neil LP: 2000

Aconnis: My turn! I summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4 (1600)

Neil: My Deadroot's effect activates! It reduces your monster's ATK by half! So your Horus' ATK drops to 800!!

Aconnis: I'm well aware of your Deadroot's Ability! That's why I'm playing the Spell Card Level Up! It upgrades my LV4 Horus to Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 (2300)!

Neil: It's power still doesn't come close to my Deadroot's!!

Aconnis: I know that! That's why I play the Spell Card Horus' Black Flame Wing! It increases the ATK of my Horus by the number of Life points I give up! I give up 2500 to increase my Horus' ATK by the same amount making it 4800!!

Aconnis LP: 1500

Aconnis: Now my Horus!! Destroy his Wicked Deadroot!!

BOOM!!!

Neil LP: 1200

Aconnis: I lay 1 face-down card then I end my turn.

Neil: Now for me! I play 2 Fiend's Sanctuary Cards! This let's me summon 2 Metal Fiend Tokens to the field (1000) and Now I play the card Double Summon! This card lets me Normal Summon twice this turn! I summon Goblin Calligrapher (400) then I tribute all my monsters to summon the Second Wicked God card!! The Wicked Avatar (????) And It's ATK is equal to the ATK of the strongest monster on the field with an extra 100 ATK!! So since your Horus' ATK is 4800, my Avatar's ATK is now 4900!! Now my Wicked Avatar...ATTACK HIS HORUS!!

BOOM!!!

Aconnis LP: 1400

Aconnis: I'm assuming you're done so It's my turn now!! I play Level Modulation!! This lets me revive 1 monster from my Graveyard with LV in its name! I play Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6!! And now you get to draw 2 cards from your deck!!

Neil: Thanks!!

Aconnis: Don't mention it!! Because now I can play the Trap Card Horus' Force!! It lets me Remove 2 cards in my Graveyard to destroy 1 of your monsters! I remove my LV4 Horus and my Horus' Black Flame Wing to destroy your Wicked Avatar!!

BOOM!!!

Aconnis: Next, my Horus will attack you directly!! I win!!

Neil: I play the Spell card Shrink!! It halves your Horus' ATK!!

BOOM!!!

Neil LP: 50

Aconnis: You survived?? But how!!

Neil: I played my Life saving card!! Shrink...Here's the thing, Since you attacked directly with a 2300 ATK monster, I played Shrink to lower its ATK to 1150. Since I had 1200 Life Points left, I saved myself from loss!

Aconnis: URGH...I'll get you next turn!! I play 1 face-down card then end my turn...

Neil: Lookout!! I play The Shallow Grave...I let's us both summon a monster from our Graveyards. I choose my Wicked Avatar (????).

Aconnis: And I'll play Horus' Servant (100).

Neil: Next I play The Spell card Fiend Sacrifice! It lets me remove my Wicked Avatar from play to Summon the Final Wicked God card!! The Wicked Eraser (????) and its ATK is equal to 1000 points x the number of cards on the Field! I count 6!! his ATK is now 6000!!!

Aconnis: Oh great...

Neil: Now Wicked Eraser!! Attack his LV6 Horus now!!! Wicked Slice!!

BOOM!!!

Aconnis: I activate my Face-down card!! Negate Damage!! It skips the damage step of the Battle Phase!! Now you draw a card but now it's my Turn!! I summon Fusion Horus (1900) it's effect let's me Summon an LV monster from my hand without the condition!! So c'mon out Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 (3000)!!! He negates all spell cards so you have no chance!! Now I play one of My Face-down cards, Dragon's Covert!! It doubles the ATK of all Dragon Type monsters on the Field!! So my Horus' ATK rises to 6000!! Now our monsters are equal!!

Neil: But they'll both be destroyed when we attack!!

Aconnis: We'll see about that!! Now Horus...ATTACK HIS ERASER!!

Neil: Wicked Eraser!! Counterattack!!

BOOM!!!

Aconnis: Now they're both destroyed!!

Neil: Not quite!! I play one of my Face-downs!! Option Hunter!! Now my Life Points increase by the number of ATK points that my Wicked Eraser had!! That's a total of 6000 Life Points!!

Neil LP: 6050

Neil: But that's not all!! I play another Face-down card!! Call of the Haunted!! It lets me Bring back an old Friend...The Wicked Eraser (5000)

Aconnis: URGH...I end my turn...

Neil: Now Wicked Eraser!! Attack his Fusion Horus!! Wicked Slice!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Aconnis LP: 0

[END DUEL]

Aconnis: You may now pass through this door...But take this with you!!

(Aconnis hamds Neil a card)

Neil: What is it??

Aconnis: It's the key card to defeating our master...Use is well!!

(Aconnis decomposes into Ice Crystals)

Neil: What key card??

(Suddenly, the other teens barge through the door)

Andrix: Are you alright Neil??

Neil: I am...

Andrix: What's that in your hand??

Neil: It's a card. I just won a duel against a guy who said that this card will help us win the Final Challenge...I just hope it isn't as hard as it sounds.....

To be continued...

Next Episode: Episode 7 - A Wallace at Work

Reversal of Fear Episode 7 - A Wallace at Work

Last Time, the teens continued their journey through the castle. Neil, having a one track mind, saw a big White Door and barged in. He met a Traveller named Aconnis who was a servant of the evil mastermind that trapped the teens in the castle. Aconnis talked to Neil about the Final Challenge which was said to be a very hard task. A door behind Aconnis led to the next floor. Neil and Aconnis dueled to see who goes on. After a tough battle, Neil claimed the victory and the others were free to follow along.

Enjoy!

(The teens are walking in the grand hall)

Sandoval: This room is pretty big...

Andrix: No kidding!! You could hold a huge party here!

Teva: We'll have to do that sometime!

(Neil frowns at all of them)

Neil: Yeah...That is if we can get out of here alive!

Teva: What do you mean??

Neil: When I dueled Aconnis, he warned me about the Final Challenge. The Final Challenge will be the last battle we fight in this castle. He said it would be the hardest battle we'll ever fight. I'm guessing that our battles will get harder everytime since the people we'll battle will have our dueling knowledge and will make decks to counteract our best strategies. In other words, when we fight the Final Challenge, we'll be exhausted. At least, that's what the mastermind wants us to do.

Andrix: That's a lie. If it's true, than that means that the Final Challenge won't be hard at all! It just means that we'll be too tired to fight anymore. But in reality, if the mastermind is trying to weaken us, it must mean that he isn't strong at all! He probably wants to scare us into thinking he's a good duelist.

Neil: I guess, but we'll need to brush up a bit if we're to be certain that it won't be hard!

(Suddenly, another machine comes into the room)

Teva: ANOTHER ONE! I'm not dueling those things again!

Andrix: It probably won't choose you...You've already battled! It'll surely choose another one of us!

(The machine starts a roulette and the arrow stops at Wallace)

Wallace: Why me??

Melodie: Well we've never gotten a chance to see you duel!

Wallace: That isn't at all a very good reason! I don't think I'm cut out for a duel like this!

Neil: C'mon Wallace! We all have to duel at some point! I guess it's your turn now!

Wallace: Alright fine!! Let's duel you nasty no-good machine!

(Wallace takes out a duel disk shaped like a Gravestone)

Wallace: Time to duel machine!

[DUEL]

Wallace LP: 4000

Machine LP: 4000

(The machine lays 4 cards face-down and summons Flash Assailant (2000) and it loses 400 ATK since it has 1 card in its hand)

Wallace: HMM...4 face-downs and a 1600 ATK monster...I've seen better! Now it's my move! I summon Zombie Master (1800) then I play Polymerization to fuse the Spirit Reaper and the Nightmare Horse in my hand to summon Reaper on the Nightmare (800) Now I activate the spell card Gift of the Martyr...This card destoys my Zombie Master and sends its ATK to my Nightmare Reaper! So now His ATK is 2600! And now I'll activate My Reaper's ability!! He can attack you Directly! Now Go!! Nightmare Shred!!

BOOM!!

Machine LP: 1400

Wallace: I'm not done yet! I activate the card Breakaway! This card prevents all my monsters from Battle Damage to your attacks for the next turn! I'll play 1 face-down card and end my turn!

(the machine draws than plays the spell card Pot of Greed. It draws 2 cards then plays the spell Final Ritual of the Ancients. It discards Dark Master - Zorc and A big Statue appears)

Andrix: The Machine just summoned Reshef the Dark Being (2500) Now Wallace is in trouble!!

(Reshef attacks the Nightmare Reaper)

BOOM!!

Wallace LP: 2300

Wallace: My Reaper cannot be destroyed by battle so he's safe! Now it's my turn! I summon Return Zombie in attack position! Now my Nightmare Reaper will attack you directly!! Nightmare Shred!!

BOOM!!!

Machine LP: 600

(The machine activates the face-down Emergency Provisions. 2 of the machine's face-downs get destroyed)

Machine LP: 2800

Wallace: AH MAN!! I have to start all over again! I'll activate the spell card Tremendous Fire!! I lose 500 Life Points but you lose 1000!!

Wallace LP: 1800

Machine LP: 1800

Wallace: All your effort for nothing!! Better luck next time!! But now it's your turn so go!!

(The machine draws and plays the face-down card Des Counterblow)

Wallace: URGH...Now if my Nightmare Reaper attacks, it's going to be destroyed!!

(Reshef launches another attack on Nightmare Horse)

BOOM!!!

Wallace LP: 100

Wallace: URGH...Smart move for a machine!!

Neil: This is exactly what I warned you about! The machines are getting hader and harder to beat!

Wallace: It won't be enough to beat me!! My move computer!! I tribute my Return Zombie to summon Vampire Lord (2000)!! Than I destroy it to summon Vampire Genesis (3000)!! Now my Genesis will attack your Reshef!!

BOOM!!!

Machine LP: 1300

(The machine activates another face-down card called Call of the Gargoyle)

Wallace: Oh no!! Now he can Special Summon a Fiend monster with double the ATK!!

(Reshef arises with 5000 ATK)

(Wallace stays calm, then, Reshef launches an attack on his monster)

BOOM!!

(Vampire Genesis is still on the field and the machine steps back)

Wallace: If you're wondering why my Vampire Genesis wasn't destroyed?? Well, there are 2 words used to describe it: Trap Card!! I activated Sakuretsu Armor when your Reshef tried to attack! Now it's destroyed thanks to its effect!! Bye Bye Reshef!!

BOOM!!

Wallace: And since it's now my move, I'll attack your Flash Assailant with my Vampire Genesis!! Go Genesis!! Destroy his Assailant!

BOOM!!!

Machine LP: 300

Wallace: Next, my Nightmare Reaper will attack your Life Points directly!! Nightmare Shred!!

SUPER BOOM!!!

Machine LP: 0

[END DUEL]

Wallace: I won!! Now what do we do??

(A door opens behind the machine)

Andrix: I'm guesing through there!!

Wallace: Then let's go for it!! Anything to get out of this creepy castle faster!!

???: Oh, you won't be getting out of this castle too easily!! Believe me! None of you will! Especially you Andrix!

(The Teens are in the hallway and they come to a hall where there are 2 roads to choose from)

Neil: What do we do now??

Teva: Which way to the exit??

Andrix: Hmm...I think we should split up! Sandoval and Teva will come with me and Jaden will go with Wallace, Neil and Melodie...

Neil: Sure...We'll go left and you guys can go right!

Andrix: Awesome!! Now let's move!!

(The teens go each their seperate ways)

(Andrix is limping and pale in the face)

Teva: What's wrong Andirx?? You look terrible!

Andrix: I feel as though I've caught the flu...I need a bed to rest on and quick...

Sandoval: There's a room right there...Maybe there's a bed!!

(They walk in the room and right in the middle, there is a bed)

Andrix: Put me on that bed!! I feel extremely sick...

(He falls asleep, but then, a man swoops down and takes him away)

Sandoval: HEY!! Put him down!!

Teva: Hey wait!! I remember that face!!

???: HAHA!! Catch me if you can losers!!

Teva: I know him!! He was the biggest and meanest bully when we went to Elementary School!! His name is Jackson...He loves stealing things and dueling!!

Sandoval: OH NO!! Jackson's going to steal Andrix's dueling deck!!

Teva: OH NO!!!

(Jackson lands further away from Teva and Sandoval)

Jackson: HAHAHA!!! I've stolen your friend's deck Teva!! Watcha going to do about it??

(Sandoval steps in)

Sandoval: I'm going to duel you!!

Jackson: What makes you think you can beat me??

Sandoval: I've beaten Andrix before, and if I beat Andrix, then I can be sure to beat you!!

Jackson: Oh yeah?? Let's put that to the test!! I'll duel you using Andrix's cards and if you lose, you soul belongs to our Mastermind Chief and I get to keep the deck!!

Sandoval: And if I win, you give me Andrix's deck and you dissappear!!

Jackson: Alright then!! Let's throwndown!!

(Teva is biting her nails)

Teva: I hope you know what you're up against Sandoval!! Jackson has already stolen andrix's deck before and Andrix lost to Jackson! You have to be careful!!

Sandoval: So if he beat Andrix, then we're about at the same level ofdueling!! I'll be careful but I'm going to have to duel at full capacity!!

Teva: Please promise me you'll win...

Sandoval: I promise...Now let's duel Jackson!! Winner take all!!

[DUEL]

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 8 - The Samurai Police (Part 1)

Reversal of Fear 2 episode 8 - The Samurai Police (part 1)

Last time, we saw Wallace in a duel with yet another machine. As Wallace storms the field with his powerful cards, the teens realize that the machines that they are facing are actually getting harder to beat everytime. Wallace, not thinking so, continues to fight but only to unleash maximum power. Wallace claims the victory but, Andrix falls ill. They all come to a fork in the road so they decide to split up. Andrix (still asleep), Teva and Sandoval go 1 way and Jaden, Wallace, Neil and Melodie go another. Teva and Sandoval are peacefully walking with Sandoval carrying Andrix when Andrix get stolen from a man on a swinging rope. The man's name is Jackson and he used to bully Andrix, Teva and Melodie when they were in Elementary School. Sandoval takes on Jackson in a duel. Jackson, having stolen Andrix's deck leaves issues with Sandoval. Can he defeat Andrix's deck again?

Enjoy!!!

(Sandoval and Jackson are preparing to duel)

Jackson: HAHA!! You don't stand a chance against me!! I'm dueling with an almost undefeated deck here!!

Sandoval: Say what you want but if you don't know this, I've already beaten Andrix one and I can do it again!!

Jackson: There is one flaw you left out...You defeated him when he was using his old deck and he beat you with his new one!! And that one is the deck that I am going to use to capture your soul and become the top ranked duelist in the world!!

Sandoval: I've heard bout you! You don't scare me! Now let's duel!

Sandoval LP: 4000

Jackson LP: 4000

Sandoval: I'll start by playing the Pot of Greed Spell Card!! It lets me draw 2!! Next I summon the Six Samurai - Nisashi (1400) then I play 2 face-downs then end my turn...

Jackson: Time for you to lose!! I draw!! I play the spell card Plant Summon Dream!! I pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon 2 Plant-type monsters from my hand or deck to the field! I choose Cyber Flytrap (1350) and Cyber Thorns (1500)...Next I play Vile Germs! It increases the ATK of 1 of my monsters by 300 points!! My Cyber Thorns' ATK rises to 1800!! Now attack his Nisashi!! Thorn Shot!

BOOM!!!

Sandoval LP: 3600

Jackson: Next, Cyber Flytrap will attack you directly with Dessicrating Trapper Jaw!!!

BOOM!!!

Sandoval LP: 2250

Sandoval: That all?? Watch this!! I summon the Six Samurai - Zanji (1800) next I play Grandmaster of the Six Samurai (2100)!!

Jackson: Hey wait!! You've already summoned this turn and that's a High-Level monster!! You're cheating!!

Sandoval: Either I'm stupid, which I'm not, or, my monster has an effect!!

Jackson: Figures...

Sandoval: If I happen to have 1 Six Samurai monster on my field, I can Special Summon my Grandmaster...Thus I did not cheat...How fascinating could I be??

Jackson: I obviously knew that Grandmaster was an Effect Monster!!

Sandoval: [sarcasm]Right...[/sarcasm] Next I play the Spell card Change of Weapon. This card Swaps the ATK and DEF of Both of my monsters for 1 turn...My Grandmaster's ATK is now 1800 and my Zanji has 2100 ATK points!! Now my Grandmaster will attack your Cyber Flytrap!!

BOOM!!!

Jackson LP: 3550

Sandoval: Next, I wager an attack on your Cyber Thorns with my Zanji!! Destroy his monster!!

BOOM!!!

Jackson LP: 3250

Jackson: I still have a lot more Life Points than you do!! I draw!! I play Cyber Hyacinth (1850) It's ability lets me discard 1 card from my hand to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on the field...I choose one of your face-down cards!!

BOOM!!

Jackson: Next I play the spell card Rain of Regeneration!! I get to select 1 Plant monster from my graveyard and equip it to my Cyber Hyacinth...I choose Cyber Thorns...So my Hyacinth's ATK is now 3350!! Now attack his Grandmaster!! Water Splash Surge!!

BOOM!!!

Sandoval LP: 750

Jackson: I'll play 1 face-down and end my move!

Sandoval: About time!! I play The Six Samurai - Yariza (1000) then I Special Summon another monster!! I summon The Great Shogun Shien (2500)...Now I activate my Yariza's ability!! He can attack you directly!! Now go!!

BOOM!!

Jackson LP: 2250

Sandoval: Now my Shogun will attack your Cyber Hyacinth!!!

BOOM!!!

Jackson LP: 1600

Sandoval: And then there was one!! Now my Zanji!! Attack him directly!!

Jackson: I play my Face-down card Plot Malfunction!! Now this trap card is very deadly!! Both of our Life Points become 500 and then all monsters on the field are destroyed!! Then we get to Special Summon only 1 monster from our Graveyards and they both double their ATK!! I choose my Cyber Hyacinth (3700)...

Sandoval: I'll choose my good old Shogun (5000) Now you're gonna lose!!

Sandoval LP: 500

Jackson LP: 500

Jackson: It's still my turn!! I play the spell card Megamorph! It doubles the ATK of my Monster for a grand total of 7400!!! Now Cyber Hyacinth...ATTACK!!

Sandoval: I play the Trap card Negate Attack!! It automatically ends your Battle Phase!

Jackson: I play 1 face-down card...Your move fool!!

Sandoval: I play the Spell card Monster Reincarnation!! I discard 1 card to bring my Grandmaster back to my hand!! Now I play the spell card Polymerization to Fuse Shogun with the Grandmaster in my hand to form the Noble Admiral of Demise (3000) Next I play the Spell card called The Duke's Dissapointment...It's effect doubles the ATK of my monster and it also lets me destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field...Say Goodbye to Megamorph!!

Jackson: I don't think so!! I activate the Trap Card Plant Defense! It prevents me from being affected by card effects and it also prevents them from losing or gaining ATK or DEF for the rest of the turn!!

Sandoval: URGH...I play 1 face-down and then end my turn...

Jackson: You're going to lose and you know it!!! Now My Move!!!! I play Plant Equity!! This spell card inflicts 200 points of damage to me!!

Jackson LP: 300

Jackson: Next I activate its REAL effect!! I get to draw 2 cards!! Next I play Temptation Wish!! It makes you summon 1 monster from your hand!

Sandoval: Whatever...I summon the Six Samurai - Kamon (1000)

Jackson: Next, we both have to discard our entire hands to the Graveyard and then draw 3 cards each!! Next I summon Wooden Gardna (2300) then I play 1 card face-down...Your move...or should I say Your FINAL move...

Sandoval: It's your final move Jackson!! You are going to give Andrix's deck back and I promised that to Teva...I'm not going to lose!!! Now it's my turn!! I summon Shien's Footsoldier (700) then I lay another face-down and then I attack your Wooden Gardna with my Noble Admiral of Demise!! And since my Admiral can inflict damage to you even if your monster's in Defense position, you're out of luck!! Now ATTACK HIM!!

Jackson: It's not going to work!! I activate the Trap Card Magic Cylinder!! It's been Nice knowing you!!

(Jackson walks away)

BOOM!!!

(Jackson is smirking)

(Suddenly, Sandoval gets up)

Sandoval: Where are you going?? We're not done!!

Jackson: What?? But...how??

Sandoval: I played Ring of Defense right as I was about to lose!! I'm still in this Jackson!! And I will defeat you and get Andrix's cards back!!!

Jackson: URGH...Let's finish this!! I summon Plant Potter (0000) It's effect lets me send it to the graveyard to Summon any Plant card I want!! I choose my Cyber Trunk (1000)...I now activate its effect!! I get to add 1 spell card from my deck to my hand at the cost of Half of my Life Points!! I move Polymerization!!

Jackson LP: 150

Jackson: Next I activate Proof of Plantation...Here's the thing, you have to guess the card at the bottom of my Graveyard. If you guess right, you gain 2000 Life Points, but if you guess wrong, all of your monsters are destroyed and you lose 500 points for each one of them!! Now choose!!

Sandoval: HMM...Time to refresh my memory:

[flashback]

Now my Grandmaster will attack your Cyber Flytrap!!

[/flashback]

It's your Cyber Flytrap!!!

(Jackson is all puzzled)

Jackson: What?? How?? You...You cheated!!

Sandoval: I just remembered what card I destroyed first!!

Jackson: You guessed right...now you gain 2000 Life Points but just you wait!! They will soon all be gone!!

Sandoval LP: 2500

Sandoval: Next I play the spell card Advanced Fusion Weapon!! I can Equip this to a LV8 or higher Fusion monster and it gains 2000 ATK!! My Noble Admiral's ATK is now 5000!! Next I switch my Footsoldier into defense (300) then I end my turn...

Jackon: MY MOVE!! Now Hyacinth!! Destroy his Noble Admiral of Demise!!

BOOM!!!

Sandoval LP: 100

Sandoval: URGH!! I forgot your Hyacinth was still powerful!!

Jackson: Soon it will take you down!!

Sandoval: I always keep my promises!! And I promised teva that I would bring Andrix's deck back!! NOW!! MY MOVE!!!!!

To be Continued...

Next episode: Episode 9 - The Samurai Police (Part 2)

Reversal of Fear 2 Episode 9 - The Samurai Police (Part 2)

Last time, Sandoval started his battle against Jackson to see who gets Andrix's Deck. Jackson uses Andrix's deck to battle and Sandoval is worried since he was defeated earlier by that same deck. He is pushing his limits and tyring very hard to beat his friend's deck. Jackson and he now continue the fight with new and powerful cards...

Enjoy!

Sandoval LP: 100

Jackson LP: 150

Sandoval: My move! I summon The Six Samurai - Yaichi (1300) then I activate his ability to destroy 1 of your Face-down cards!

BOOM...

Sandoval: Next I play the Spell card Tyrant Heart. I can equip this card to 1 of my Six Samurai monsters to make it indestructible by Battle. Next I play the Spell card Emergency Provisions! I sacrifice 1 of my Face-down cards to gain 1000 Life Points! But next I activate the special ability of my destroyed Trap Card! It's called Warrior's Testament. This card lets me destroy 1 of your monsters when it is destroyed while face-down on the field. I choose your Cyber Hyacinth! And without that card, you're vulnerable to a Direct Attack!

Jackson: No!! It can't be!!

BOOM!!

Jackson: I'm wide open!!

Sandoval: Don't you forget it! You could never handle a deck like Andrix's! He's the only one who can calculate the strategies of his own deck! That's how he beat me. But unfortunately, you didn't play the cards right! And that led to your downfall!! Now my Yaichi ATTACK his Life Points directly!! Tyrant Bow and Arrow!

SUPER BOOM!!

Jackson: NOOOOOOO!!!!

Sandoval: You lose...

Jackson LP: 0

[END DUEL]

Jackson: I'm sorry I took your friend's deck. I wanted power and to reclaim my Title as the best duelist around.

Sandoval: What do you mean?

Jackson: When I dueled Andrix in Elementary school, he was using a weak deck and I beat him easily. But then we dueled again several years later and he beat me very quickly. At my rage, I said that 1 day I will win duels like he can. I entered several Tournaments and I found out that my Deck was too weak as I lost all duels that I fought. But then, after I was set to live on the streets, A man came and offered me a deal I just couldn't refuse. He offered to give me as much power as I wanted but I had to defeat you guys.

Sandoval: Who is this man??

Jackson: His name is Master Pesticidine and he is the man that you guys are hunting down. He promised me power but he himself is a powerhungry person. Have you heard of something called the Final Challenge??

Sandoval: Yes!! But what do you know about it??

Jackson: All I know is that it's supposed to be an extremely hard duel against Master Pesticidine in which the lost souls can be released. However, if you manage to defeat him, the souls will be set free and you may leave this Castle. But I must warn you guys, this will be no ordinary duel so watch out...And take this.

(Jackson hands Sandoval an Amulet)

Sandoval: What does this Amulet do??

Jackson: It will help you guys a lot during the Final Challenge...Now...Good...Luck...

(Jackson decomposes into small pieces and Andrix's deck drops to the ground)

Teva: So now what??

Sandoval: We continue. Let's find this Pesticidine and see what he wants with us!!

(Meanwhile, Jaden, Neil, Melodie and Wallace are still walking in their direction)

Melodie: Guys, I think we chose the wrong path...

(An image starts projecting on the Wall)

Pesticidine: Actually, both paths lead to the exact same place. You will confront several opponents on your way to the Grand Ballroom where you will duel me in the Final Challenge! There are some bedrooms on your way so that you may sleep through the night. We will not harm you while you sleep but as soon as you wake up, the danger rises! So be careful!

Neil: Why don't you just come out so that I can defeat you now!

Pesticidine: Actually, you must wait but I have a better idea!

(Another machine appears through a door)

Pesticidine: I will duel you using these cards that I put in one of my Machine Servants! Now, who will I duel?

(The machine spins another roulette)

Neil: I hope it lands on me!

Melodie: You've already dueled Neil! But I haven't! Bring it on!

(The stops and points towards Jaden)

Jaden: Oh yeah!! I need a challenge!! Bring it on Pesticidine!

Pesticidine: MHMHM...I just knew it would point to you! Now Jaden, prepare to lose!!

Jaden: You clearly don't know my Reputation!!

Pesticidine: On the contrary! I've seen you duel and I know what it takes to beat you...So How about it Jaden? A duel?

Jaden: A duel! Game on!

[DUEL]

Pesticidine LP: 4000

Pesticidine: I draw first! I play the Spell card Grande Vitale!

Melodie: What does that card do?? I've never heard of it!

Neil: Same here! We'll just have to see!

Pesticidine: This card lets me Discard 4 cards from my hand to Inflict 2000 points of Damage to your Life Points!

Jaden: Uh oh!!

(A Beam of Light surges towards Jaden)

BOOM!!!

Jaden LP: 2000

Pesticidine: I now Play the monster known as Winged Mirror (1600) and then end my turn!

Jaden: My move!! I play the Spell card Pot of Greed! You know the drill! I draw 2 cards! Next I play Polymerization to fuse Elemental Heroes Necroshade and Sparkman Together to play Elemental Hero Darkbright (2000) next I play2 cards face-down and I attack your Mirror with Darkbright! GO!! Dark Flash!

BOOM!!

Pesticidine LP: 3600

Pesticidine: I activate the Effect of Winged Mirror! When it is destroyed by Battle, I can take 1 spell card from your graveyard and use it as my own! I choose Potof Greed! I draw 2 cards now! Next I play the Spell card Winged Sequence! It lets me play 1 monster with "Winged" in its name from my deck with 1500 or Less ATK. I choose Winged Scorpion (1300) then I play Fiend's Claw! It increases the ATK of a Fiend-type monster on my side of the field by 1000 points for this turn. Now my Scorpion has 2300 ATK! Now attack his Darkbright with Desertic Shockwave!!

BOOM!!

Jaden LP: 1700

Jaden: URGH...Bad move Pesticidine!! Now my Darkbright's effect activates! I get to destroy 1 monster when he's destroyed! I choose your Winged Scorpion!!

BOOM!!

Pesticidine: Now I play 1 face-down then I end my turn!

Jaden: So begins mine! I summon Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900) Now attack him directly Grand Mole!!

BOOM!!!

Pesticidine LP: 2700

Pesticidine: URGH...That's not enough to beat me!

Jaden: I'm not at all done!! I play the Spell card Double Damage! This card deals Damage to you equal to the Damage you just took!!

BOOM!!!

Pesticidine LP: 1800

Jaden: I end my turn...

Pesticidine: That was a predicatable move Jaden! Now I summon the Grand Beast (1200) next It will attack your Grand Mole!!

Jaden: You overlooked my Mole's effect! Both of our monsters return to our hands!! Tough Break!

Pesticidine: I know your Grand Mole's ability perfectly well, but unfortunately, your Plan won't work! My monster is immune to all effects!! So my monster stays on the field and you take damage Equal to your monster's ATK!!

Jaden LP: 800

Pesticidine: Next, I shall play a face-down then I end my turn!

Jaden: My turn! I play Elemental Hero Avian! Then I play H - Heated Heart! It increses the ATK of my Avian by 500 points making it 1500! Now Avian, attack his Grand Beast!! Quill Cascade!!

BOOM!!

Pesticidine LP: 1500

Jaden: Next I play Emergency Provisions! This card lets me destroy my Face-down card in order to gain back 1000 Life Points!

Jaden LP: 1800

Jaden: I end my Turn...

Pesticidine: I play the Spell card Grave Fusion! This card lets me pay 1000 Life Points to Fuse monsters that are in my Graveyard together! Then they're removed from play! I remove The Grand Beast, Winged Mirror and Winged Scorpion to summon Clustered Jungle Wing (2500) next He will Attack your Avian with Meat Slicer!!!

BOOM!!!

Jaden LP: 300

Jaden: I reveal my Face-down card! Hero Signal! When a monster on my side of the Field is destroyed, I get to play 1 Level 4 or lower Elemental Hero monster from my Deck!! I choose Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200)! Now it's my Move!!

Pesticidine: Just admit it Jaden!! You can't win!!

Jaden: We'll see about that!!

Pesticidine: If you think this match is bad, just you wait till the Fina Challenge!!! MUAH HAHA

To be continued...

Next episode: Episode 10 - Chaos = Duel

Archived