--{Smashtasm}-- Video Game RP!|Started ans Still Accepting!

Gir: Ruler of Tacoz

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Anima and Scar chase after Aqua' date=' Terra, and Ven and then see .M.A.S.T.E.R.*

Scar: .M.A.S.T.E.R.! By the will of Ishbala, you will be destroyed for your sins!

*Scar uses his right arm to blast a huge crevice in the ground headed towards .M.A.S.T.E.R.*

[/quote']

Dtat versions of Master and Crazy Hand appear and restrain Anima and Scar [You Fool! I Should Delete You For This Treason!] .M.A.S.T.E.R. yelled ans he grabbed Chaos 0 and threw him into Sacram

Terra continued to slash .M.A.S.T.E.R. but it did nothing so he jumped back to Aqua and Ven and they did a 3-way Strike which still did nothing

Then Ryko Started Tapping on His Staff, as well As Singing, Keeping M.A.S.T.E.R. under a curse, and then Ryko Charged M.A.S.T.E.R., and due to his Insane Speed, M.A.S.T.E.R. was Impaled in an Instant

(OoC: The Curse actually Makes M.A.S.T.E.R. Extremely Weak against Dark Attacks, Since Ryko's Spear is Made of Darkness, It Deals Dark Damage)

Then Ryko Started Tapping on His Staff' date=' as well As Singing, Keeping M.A.S.T.E.R. under a curse, and then Ryko Charged M.A.S.T.E.R., and due to his Insane Speed, M.A.S.T.E.R. was Impaled in an Instant

[/quote']

the spear punctured one of his arms but .M.A.S.T.E.R. was un harmed(ooc: well, physicly he still feels the pain) [Next Time Don't Try That On Me... NO ONE STOPS THE .M.A.S.T.E.R.!] he then looked at the hole and punched Chaos 0 away [Finaly... Something Is Done!]

The Bullets hit M.A.S.T.E.R., Which then they blew up, but he probably caused no Damage, And Due to the Fact that he had Deleted the Hack Block when M.A.S.T.E.R. Summoned Iblis(Which he didn't know this), He now Had created A Hammer, Which was Soulbound to Him and utilizes another Hack of His, Then the Song Changes Back to "Inside the Winter Storm"

(OoC: Ryko's Story about Deleting the Hack Block, Ryko Knows that Even the Creator HAS to follow the Rules he sets up, Even the Items he uses to Alter the Rules, Basically He Disables the Hack Block to Summon things, And Due to Cat's Grace, He Instantaneously Deleted the Hack block just by Seemingly Standing there, And a little Hint, He cannot use the Hammer's Ability when there is a Hack block in effect)

Anima: Hmph... Do you really think you can constrain me with such weaklings.

*Anima starts to pulse with dark energy*

Anima: Now, for my ultimate attack... MAELSTROM!!!

*Dark pulses get shot from Anima in every direction, freeing him and Scar from Master Hand and Crazy Hand, but destroys the area within a 3 mile radius of Anima, capturing everyone else nearby in the attack*

I'll try to join again:

YCM Username: TurboTom

Smashtasm Name: TurboTom3000

Style(Hacker, noob, ect): Profesional Nintendo game master, the ultimate 4th Wall breaker

Character/Apperance: Blond hair, blue eyes, wheres a black jacket and trousers with a grey shirt, and both the shirt and jacket have a series of cards (a Royal Flush, Ace, K, Q, J, 10 ) and the words "No Fear" on the front/back. He attacks with a Wii Remote and Nun-Chuck (As well as other Nintendo related Hardware) which can be used as a lightsabour/Wii Sabour and blaster.

Side(.M.A.S.T.E.R. or Enigma): Claims to be in enigma, but he seems to be something else entirely different...

I hope this is ok, especially the last one!

Archived