Kingdom Hearts: Tournament Of The Many Worlds [Started, Accepting via PM]

Jakeronijo

[spoiler=Story] Sora has saved the worlds once again. But that won't last long. After Sora gets a letter from king Mickey explaining a new threat of more Heartless taking over more worlds than before, Sora, Kairi and Riku set out on another adventure. Donald and Goofy being partner-less decide Sora is going to need more help and agree with mickey that they need more Keyblade wielders. Mickey confronts Yen-Sid and the Fairies and Keyblades are spread out to a new world, Earth.

[spoiler=Plot]You find out you can wield the power of the Heartless and Nobody Killing Keyblade, With a team of Two Disney Characters you set off to save the worlds from Heartless similar to Sora in the first two Kingdom Hearts games. All worlds from previous games are in this RP and even more TBA. So grab a Keyblade and a Gummi Ship and get out there. You might also team up with other RPers to go on missions. Other non-Disney worlds may be added later.

[spoiler=App]

Name:

Partners:(May be changed,and try to make them minor Disney characters i.e. Timon and Pumba, Not Lilo and Stitch or Aladdin.)

Keyblade:(description, keyblade that already exists, or Kingdom key, keyblades may be obtained from other worlds but PM me first.)

Appearance:

Bio:

[spoiler=My App]

Name:Aros

Partners: Max Goof and Huey, Dewey, And Louie Duck.

Keyblade: KingdomKey similar to that of his father Sora's but changes with each world.

Appearance:Looks a lot like Sora except his eyes change with his mood and his Hair is red like his mother Kairi's.

Bio:Aros was born in the future after Sora and Kairi settled down when everything had blown over with the heartless. But when things went wrong in the past King Mickey decided it was best for Aros to go back once he finished training with Merlin. Sora, Kairi, Uncle Riku, Donald, and Goofy were there to see them off. Mickey, Donald, and the Fairies from Sleeping Beauty (who didn't age) Sent Aros back in time to when the battle began...

[spoiler=Rules]1. All Advanced Clause Rules Apply

2. No Spamming, Flamming, or Flaming, or Trolling

3. Each post has to be 4+ lines

4. Grammar is a requirement. No exceptions.

5. NO GODMODDING. You get one warning and then you will be asked to leave the thread.

6. No OOC only posts. Also, one warning, before you are banned from the thread.

7. I have the last say in everything. No exceptions. End of story.

[spoiler=Worlds]

Worlds in Game

Destiny Islands

Disney Castle-Timeless river

Traverse Town

Wonderland

Mount Olympus (past) With Underworld.

Neverland

Agrabah

Deep Jungle

Halloween Town & Christmas Town

Monstro

Pride Lands

Beast's Castle

The Land of Dragons

Port Royal

Atlantica

Radiant Garden-Hollow Bastion-Space Paranoids-100 Acre Woods

Twilight Town

Keyblade Graveyard

Worlds not in Game

Notre Dame (Hunchback)

Deep Space-Hawaii (Lilo and Stitch)

London (101 Dalmatians) Note:You play as a dog here

Andy's Room (Toy Story)

Cinderella's Castle (Take a wild Guess)

New York(Bolt) Note: Play as animal of your choice

Municiberg (Incredibles) Note-Gain a superpower while in this world.

Plains (Bug's Life) Note:Play as a bug or other small creature.

Atlantic Ocean (Finding Nemo) Note: Play as a Fish

Oakey Oaks (Chicken Little) Note: Play as Barn Animal

Danville (Phineas and Ferb) Note:Offer Gummi upgrades and Build wacky items.

Sheerwood Forest (Robin Hood) Note: Play as Forest animal

Atlantis

Monstropolis (Monster's INC) Note: Play as Monster, Include Monster Description.

Treasure Planet

Axiom (Wall-E) PLay as Robot or if you must a human

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Random Dude

Name: Kyo

Partners: Captain Barbossa and Jack the monkey, Auron

Keyblade: Guardian Soul

Appearance: Is 5'9, has spiky brown hair and light skin. Wears a red jacket closed by belts with black stripes on the sleeves, loose pants and red w/ black shoes.

Bio: Kyo discovered his ability to use a keyblade during his summer vacation when he was attacked by Heartless. After that he was teleported to Yen-Sid's castle where he was briefed and taught how to use his keyblade. Now he fights to protect the worlds from the Heartless and Nobodies.

P.S. Final Fantasy characters should also be counted for partners. And Sora, Kairi and Riku are not related in any way by blood, so the uncle Riku part of your app is slightly off.

That was poetic licence usually when People are bestfriends for life the children know them as uncles...Naturally riku is his godfather but hes not going to call him godfather riku uncle is more suiting. ever see 17 again?

And yes final fantasy characters may be one partner but have at least one Disney partner. Barbosa and Jack acompanying him, and ONE of those final fantasy characters you mentioned. is fine Aceepted. Invite anyone you think would like this so we can get started soon.

Guest TheFinalFan

Could we use Final Fantasy characters instead of Disney characters?

Because the number of Disney characters is going to run out fast.

2, if anyone accompanies you on a world they are just added to your party. I only have all three Donald triplets because they cant be separated. Its not to outnumber anyone. If you have a group, like the triplets, Barbosa and Jack, the monkey, Pumba with Timon on his back, or like for example Dora and boots (not in this RP) they count as one.

Guest TheFinalFan

Name: Kurohime

Partners: EVE and Norixa (Nobody version of Rinoa)

Keyblade: Winner's Proof

Appearance:

ok76ol.jpg

Bio: Kurohime, or "Hime" for short, is what would be called a mercenary, except she doesn't really fit the mercenary template. She mainly travels around the universe, doing odd jobs, not really caring for puryifying worlds or destroying them, just getting paid and getting her ship, the Ragnarok fixed whenever pesky Heartless try to smash it. She has an interesting view of the universe, not caring in the neverending stuggle between Darkness and Light since one can't exist without the other and neither of them have ever really gained an advanage over the other. She simply lives life without worrying about that fight, and therefore is uninhibited by the moral obligations that most Keybladers have. Kurohime also has a small army of White Mushroom, Rare Truffle, and Black Fungus Heartless that serve as her crew. One in particular, a Black Fungus with a Cloak of Darkness and headphones named "Noir", is the leader of these Heartless and pilots the Ragnarok.

EVE is a robot that Kurohime salvaged from a crashed probe ship. She is actually made from several EVEs, but no one can really tell since they all look alike. She has an inate sense of curiosity, and actually likes to explore.

Norixa is actually Rinoa Heartilly, an old flame of Leon's who disappeared shortly before Sora arrived in Twilight Town. She was consumed by the darkness, but due to the purity of her heart, she became a Nobody and had no Heartless spawned from her. She was a Dancer Nobody, but she had physical features, such as hair and a different outfit. She can access primal magic, or attacks that use pure energy, as well as a wide variety of magical spells. She is incredibly shy towards anyone she hasn't met, preferring to hide in a Clock of Darkness until she thinks she can reveal her face to them. That's because her "face" consist mostly of a jagged Nobody maw, with the rest covered by bangs. It's unknown whether Norixa has eyes, but she is sensitive of her odd appearance. She is also morbidly afraid of going to Radiant Garden.

The Ragnarok aso has Serah, an Artificial Intelligence that serves as an assistant to Noir. She is hooked up to the entire ship, making it her "body", in other words. Serah is actually a young woman on the verge of death who is frozen in a special pod. Her mind has been uploaded into the ship until she can find a cure.

This motley crew of a renegade Keyblader, a rebuilt robot, a in-between Nobody, a frozen girl, and a bunch of Mushrooms are the Chaos Crew, and they wanna get paid!

Name: Thomas Mao

Partners: King Mickey and Donald

Keyblade: Kingdom Key, but with a red handle, a white blade, and a blue chain in the appearance of heart.

Appearance: Basically Roxas with the Organization XIII outfit, but with red eyes, black hair, and a white headband with a key symbol on it to resemble a Keyblade Wielder. The outfit isn't black as it should, but it is red with a design of white swirls and a medium-sized heart symbol on the chest.

Bio: Thomas was the best swordsman for his age. He learned how to use swords by an unknown source. Other than that, Thomas had only believed Kingdom Hearts and the Keyblades was just a story. That was until he obtained the Kingdom Key, and a strange package. The package appeared first. When Thomas opened it, first was a glowing light that appeared in Thomas' hands. It shined brighter to reveal the Kingdom Key, his new outfit, and his partners King Mickey and Donald. They have been given a message to Thomas that more Heartless have appeared, more Keyblade Wielders are needed and that it is time for him to start believing that the so-called story is now a reality. He now prepares for the upcoming battle hoping to save his own life as his new partners.

Is having 2 Disney characters overkill, too? If so, I'll pick Cloud instead of Donald.

OoC: Oh not you...BTW two disney is not overkill its actually recomended but im skeptical about mickey he usually travels solo. Im also starting to think a good team is Mickey Donald and Goofy....like the three muskateers....If you don't mind how about you pick two other characters. If you really rather not Donald and Cloud is accepted. And a magical appearance seems odd of your partners i think you should meet them some other way...

We are starting now since our Stories are pretty much independent of each other and we do meet occasionally. We all start on earth FYI. Unless your Bio will not allow it.

IC:Aros rubbed his head. He felt like he was about to Barf. Time travel was not an easy task. He needed to eat something, soon. He looked around. "What in the worlds?" He was in a theme park of some sort. He looked up and saw a huge castle. "Mickey's castle." He thought. But when he looked around it seemed nothing like the regular castle. He didn't even recognize Disney Town. Weird He thought walking towards the castle. The more he looked around the more he was begining to think they Worshipped disney around here. King Mickey was every where. Aros picked up a subtle run. "Cosplayers" He heard someone say walking past. "I gotta find King Mickey and Tell him im from the future." Aros said aloud his Red hair flickering around his face. He walked up to the bridge. "Sorry kid authorized personel only." A potbellied security guard said. Aros drew his blade his eyes turning firey. "Let me in, im here to see the king." The security guards laughed uneasily eyeing the blade that had appeared from nowhere. "Theres no king here kid." The guard said stepping in front of Aros. "Yea right, there has to be. You 2000enders are so weird." Aros said throwing his blade in the air. "Fire" He said a ring of flames apearing around him. THe guards backed up and began to talk into walkie-talkies as Aros ran into the castle hoping he wouldn't run into anymore lunatic guards.

OoC: You don't have to land on earth like I did some weilders should already BE here if you read the plot. King mickey can find you or someone else and give you your gummi ship. or you can start in Yen-Sid's tower where you can also get a ship.

Name: Brita

Partners: Tinkerbell

Keyblade: Lady Luck

Appearance: Blonde hair in pigtails, Blue eyes, 3'2" 25lbs, Pink Ballerina Dress, Pink High heel boots, Pink butterfly wings (yes, they are real)

Bio: Ever since she was 2, Brita always dreamed of being a fairy like Tinkerbell. On her 5th birthday, that dream came true. One of her guests gave her powers. That guest was Tinkerbell. Today, she is here to prove that you can be tough, no matter how old your age.

Appearance: Blonde hair in pigtails' date=' Blue eyes, 3'2" 25lbs, Pink Ballerina Dress, Pink High heel boots, Pink butterfly wings (yes, they are real)

Bio: Ever since she was 2, Brita always dreamed of being a fairy like Tinkerbell. On her 5th birthday, that dream came true. One of her guests gave her powers. That guest was Tinkerbell. Today, she is here to prove that you can be tough, no matter how old your age.

[/quote']

Really interesting character...you should have a big soft guy accompanying you...Baluu from Jungle Book, or Tail Spin would be good for that character. Don't you think 25 pounds is kinda small, my baby sister weighs more than that...40-60 would be more realistic...i think. But yea just add ur next character and ur accepted.

Appearance: Blonde hair in pigtails' date=' Blue eyes, 3'2" 25lbs, Pink Ballerina Dress, Pink High heel boots, Pink butterfly wings (yes, they are real)

[/quote']

Really interesting character...you should have a big soft guy accompanying you...Baluu from Jungle Book, or Tail Spin would be good for that character. Don't you think 25 pounds is kinda small, my baby sister weighs more than that...40-60 would be more realistic...i think. But yea just add ur next character and ur accepted.

Sorry, I'm confused. do you want me to revise the app or send in a new character?

In your partner space, add another partner. If you've seen Jungle Book i feel Baloo would be a good partner for you. If not pick anyone just Tinkerbell is not enough. And you weigh too little for the sake of Biology you should weigh a few pounds more.

IC: Aros pushed open the door and was amazed. The castle wasn't even the same. Aros almost gave up hope until he saw a little booth. He walked up to it and looked in. There were three ducklings dressed in red, blue, and green clothes. Aros recognized them. THey were donalds Nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie. Of course the ducks he knew were all grown uppower ful sorcerors but these guys still ran shops in odd places. "Um excuse me. Do you know where i can find King Mickey?" Aros asked the ducks who were fighting with small wands and packing stuff as they did. "Oh we were just going to disney castle now." Huey said. "You mean this isn't it?" Aros asked confused. "Well this is Earth's disney castle. The one where mickey lives is on another Disney world where disney town is located. Aros nodded understanding. "It looks like this world is being taken over by heartless and we need to go tell the king." Just then the guards burst into the room but they weren't the same. There was screaming and crying outside and aros noticed that the guards had yellow eyes,black skin, and huge bellies. A force feild appeared on their stomachs and they each rushed Aros. Aros held up his keyblade to defend but they slammed him into the booth. The duck triplets lept out and began to fire lightning at the back of one of the heartless. It dissapeared and a heart fluttered into the sky. But they weren't fast enough and the other was about to slam his fists into the ground killing the ducks and Aros. Suddenly he too dissapeared and a heart flew into the sky. A dog that looked alot like Aros's uncle goofy stood with a bow and arrow notched and a sheild slung across his back. "C'mon guys we have to get to the gummi ship, this world is no longer safe." When he spoke Aros realized he was post pubesant Maxwell Goof, Goofy's son. Aros was releaved to see them and he followed Max with haste as the Duck triplets ran after them and the castle was over run by heartless.

OoC: Yea guys, disney world was just taken over by heartless. How you like them apples!?!?!

Guest TheFinalFan

"I swear to God, I never want to see another dog again!"

Hime slunk back into her seat as a White Mushroom offered a glass of wine, which she accepted.

"I have to admit, Paradise Falls was not exactly the greatest place to visit, but we did manage to get what we came for."

Hime grinned as she glanced over at the basketball-sized egg they retreived from the area.

"Yep, and we didn't even have to steal it! That bird just gave it to us out of kindness!"

Hime raised her wine glass to Norixa and EVE, who was actually drinking refined oil.

"Here's to the Chaos Crew!"

They clanged their glasses together, and took a sip.

"Miss Kurohime, we're approaching Crescentia." A young woman clad in a glowing magenta Tron-esque outfit with pink skin materialized next to the trio. "Shall I alert Traffic Control?"

"Of course." Hime replied. "We've got to deliver our package and get that magnificent 200,000 Munny reward!" Hime was lost in a world of fantasy. "I could get that cute leather outfit I saw the other day!"

Serah's eyes shimmered like Hime's. "And I could have a waxing, a buffing, and a fresh coat of paint!"

"We'll see." Hime snapped as she picked up the egg.

"Miss Kurohime!" Serah protested. "I'm still sporting burn marks from that so-called 'milk run' last week!"

"I'll see what I can do."

"I have to agree with Serah." Norixa got up and stood by the hologram. "She's done so much for us. The least we could do is give her a new coat of paint."

Hime groaned, then rubbed the bridge of her nose. "Fine! Just, fine!"

Serah jumped for joy. "I LOVE getting a fresh coat of paint! It feels SO good! Not as good as a buffing, but pretty close! Can you even throw in a waxing? Please?"

"Sure!" Hime called out as she retreated to her quarters. "Why not?"

"YES!!!"

[/quote']

[/quote']

Sorry, I'm confused. do you want me to revise the app or send in a new character?

In your partner space, add another partner. If you've seen Jungle Book i feel Baloo would be a good partner for you. If not pick anyone just Tinkerbell is not enough. And you weigh too little for the sake of Biology you should weigh a few pounds more.

IC: Aros pushed open the door and was amazed. The castle wasn't even the same. Aros almost gave up hope until he saw a little booth. He walked up to it and looked in. There were three ducklings dressed in red, blue, and green clothes. Aros recognized them. THey were donalds Nephews Huey, Dewey and Louie. Of course the ducks he knew were all grown uppower ful sorcerors but these guys still ran shops in odd places. "Um excuse me. Do you know where i can find King Mickey?" Aros asked the ducks who were fighting with small wands and packing stuff as they did. "Oh we were just going to disney castle now." Huey said. "You mean this isn't it?" Aros asked confused. "Well this is Earth's disney castle. The one where mickey lives is on another Disney world where disney town is located. Aros nodded understanding. "It looks like this world is being taken over by heartless and we need to go tell the king." Just then the guards burst into the room but they weren't the same. There was screaming and crying outside and aros noticed that the guards had yellow eyes,black skin, and huge bellies. A force feild appeared on their stomachs and they each rushed Aros. Aros held up his keyblade to defend but they slammed him into the booth. The duck triplets lept out and began to fire lightning at the back of one of the heartless. It dissapeared and a heart fluttered into the sky. But they weren't fast enough and the other was about to slam his fists into the ground killing the ducks and Aros. Suddenly he too dissapeared and a heart flew into the sky. A dog that looked alot like Aros's uncle goofy stood with a bow and arrow notched and a sheild slung across his back. "C'mon guys we have to get to the gummi ship, this world is no longer safe." When he spoke Aros realized he was post pubesant Maxwell Goof, Goofy's son. Aros was releaved to see them and he followed Max with haste as the Duck triplets ran after them and the castle was over run by heartless.

OoC: Yea guys, disney world was just taken over by heartless. How you like them apples!?!?!

Partners: Tinkerbell and Baloo

Appearance: Blonde hair in pigtails, Blue eyes, 3'2" 40lbs, Pink Ballerina Dress, Pink High heel boots, Pink butterfly wings (yes, they are real)

Bio: Ever since she was 2, Brita always dreamed of being a fairy like Tinkerbell. On her 5th birthday, that dream came true. One of her guests gave her powers. That guest was Tinkerbell. Today, she is here to prove that you can be tough, no matter what your age.

OoC: Accepted. In your first post you should explain how you meet Baloo unless you want to edit your Bio. And YRPOtaku169 you never answered my question. Also try to stick to the main plot, remember we are trying to save the worlds.

IC:"Get in guys were gunna get some help." Max said waving in Aros and then the ducks. Aros loved the way the ship looked. Max sat in the driver's seat and they pulled off leaving florida in a smokey mass as darkness began to spread over the United States. "My father's old Gummi ship, well its not that old but he hasn't used it since he traveled with Sora and Donald." Max looked at Aros for the first time. "You actually kinda look like Sora." Aros smiled and shook his head. "No I'm Aros." He said putting his hand out. "I'm from Jersey." He said naming a State he saw on a license plate. Max took it with his free hand and pulled the ship into a keyhole shapped wormhole. Aros felt his stomach dip as it sped up. The stars streaked by and suddenly they were zooming through a strange landscape with ships with a heart symbol on the front. Max expertly zoomed through them blasting some to bits until they flew through a similar keyhole. Aros's eyes glowed with familiarity as they flew over Disney Castle landing in an underground hangar in the middle of the castle courtyard.

Archived