RE: The Ultimate Crossover [Accepting in OoC/Started]

Jolta

Out of Character Thread

[spoiler=Now I will prepare for my first post fellas.]

Ben Tennyson, 16 years old, was lurking in his room. "The portals are back. Rifts, Dimensional Holes, I don't think there's a diff. Probably why my friends are gone," the young boy thought. He got out of his room, out of the house, right in front of his car, the DX-Mark 10. "Well, I hope Kevin's car is alright too..." Ben said to his car as he started driving it.

The ride, like how Ben liked it, was smooth and gentle, until a Portal appeared right in front of his car. "I'm ready to find them!" He thought as he went through a Portal. The bad news is, he bumped into a tree despite driving so smoothly even through the portal.

Just then, a Pink Haired Girl approached him. "Greetings Tennyson, doncha remember me? I saved your arse many times," the girl coughed a little, then continued, "you are in GaiaOnline, simply call it Gaia. This part of Gaia, is called Barton Town. I know there's a car mechanic VERY FAR AWAY."

"Oh, I remember you, you're some sorta player who claims you're from the real world, maybe you are. You're Zappy, right? Anyways, I guess I'll have to go XLR8 to bring this to the faraway mechanic you speak of..."

"I am Zappy. And there's no need for 20 second transformation sequences. Its pretty easy to find it. She's hawt and you're pretty loose, so I'm helping you..."

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Pika!" Pikachu said walking up to Ben and Zappy with Kenny. "Hey Dad! I'm staying in the past for a while. After we saved the future and closed the portals, I thought I would stay here!" Kenny said. "Pikachu... (Then the portals popped up again...)" Pikachu said. "My point!" Kenny yelled. "As Pikachu said, when the portals opened again I wanted to stay here to help the people from danger!" Kenny said. "Pika! Pika! (Me too!)" Pikachu said smiling. "But one problem." Kenny said. "The one eared polar bear and his pet crab are running around." Kenny said. "Pikachu... Pika pika! PIKACHU! (Herbert and Klutzy... I starting to hate that guy. AND NOW HE HAS HIS PET CRAB!" Pikachu yelled. Pikachu recalled the time he was a Pichu and ripped Herbert's ear off.

[spoiler=Pikachu's Flashback-PG-14]

"f*** you, Herbert! Rot in hell when I'm done with you!" Pichu yelled.

"HAHA! You little b****. How about I finish you!" Herbert yelled.

"THUNDER!" Pichu yelled using the powerful move. It knocked Herbert off Giga Bowser onto the ground.

"Get down here mother f***er so I can kick your ass!" Herbert yelled. Amy and Yoshi ran to Duncan.

"Pichu has a bad side!" Duncan said to Amy and Yoshi. Pichu jumped off Giga Bowser. He landed by Herbert. Herbert was bleeding from his left arm.

"Hello little s*** face." Herbert said grabbing Pichu up by his neck. "Die b****!"

"HANG IN THERE PICHU!" Amy yelled. Pichu sitp in Herbert's face. Herbert dropped Pichu and wiped his face off.

"How's that for a little b****?" Pichu smartmouthed. Gun men in the war zone shoat at the two. Pichu pushed Herbert to one of the speeding bullets. More bullets were shoot. Herbert was hit many times. Herbert fell to the ground, spewing blood. Pichu got revenge. Oh! And Herbert was missing an ear. The ear laid by Pichu. He picked it up and put it away.

"I'm not sure if that's a great idea. Besides," Ben coughed a little, "I would be worried back in the future. You can go back and visit us often though." Zappy was already away with Ben's car. Soon, she came back.

"Hey Zaps, that's very quick! Was the mechanic cute?" asked Ben happily. "No, even better - hawt!" replied Zappy. She scratched her hair and said, "I have this funny feeling you've done this before. OWAIT- You did."

"Yup, except Charmcaster's Evil. And may come back. I'm pretty sure they're still after me," said Ben, rather upset. He boarded the DX-Mark 10. "Hop on fellas!" Zappy hopped on.

As they drove, Ben saw Kevin's car. He hopped off. "Kevin! Gwen! Glad to find ya!" Next thing he knew - Zappy was a Penguin. A male Penguin. "What in blazes - Oh yeah, we're in Club Penguin, Home of Herbert P. Bear. HERBERT MOTHERF***ING P BEAR!"

Zappy panted. "Bad news it is. I'll report to headquarters. You three, I'll be right back."

"No,no,no,no,no,no,no!" The Doctor exclaimed, running around the flashing control panel of the TARDIS. He puled a knob, and launched a pinball, which hit a button. A level popped out of the control panel. The Doctor pulled the lever. "Someone changed the route of my TARDIS!" he said, continuing to push buttons, flick switches, and pull levers. The TARDIS was shaking violently, when suddenly, it came to a rest. As it phased in and out of the time zone, making the noise of The Doctor leaving the brakes on, he looked at a screen. It was a nice day, the sun shining brightly, animals froliking in the grass. But he noticed something wrong. These weren't just any animal. These were small penguins, running around. The Doctor opened the door. He stepped out into the bright light. He looked out to a road, and saw a car, driving in his direction. He locked the TARDIS, and ran onto the street. "Hey you!" he yelled to the mysterious green and black vehicle.

Kenny and Pikachu followed Ben and Zappy. "Pika! Chu....(Great... we're in Club Penguin...)" Pikachu mumlbed. "It's the twerp that owns me an ear." Herbert said walking up to the four with Kluzty. "Pika, pika!(You mean this ear?)" Pikachu said holding up Herbert's severed right ear. "Ewwww! You keap Herbert's ear after you bit it off!?!?!?" Kenny yelled. "Pikachu!(I keap a lot of things when I was a Pichu.)" "See this ban-aid?" Herbert said pointing to an orange bandage where his right ear is supose to be. "Under this band-aid is a red spot. The red is dried up blood. And I can't hear well!" Herbert ranted. "Oh shut up you baby." Kenny said. "CLICK CLICK!" Kluzty snapped. Pikachu put the ear away. "Now you probley think I'm going find a way to control the portals, or get an Omnitrix, or kill one of you, but I'm swiching to the good side!" Herbert said. "PIKA CHA!?(YOU WHAT)"

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora flew around, with no actual knowledge of where she is. So, when in doubt, burn something. So she flew down, and burnt a tree, which didn't help at all except make a huge bonfire. She had no idea where she was, so she just stayed quiet....and burnt another tree. Now there were two huge bonfires. Though what was strange is that white stuff kept popping out of the fire. She simply stared at the two huge bonfires she created and stared at it, waiting for something, anything.

"Hey you over there! We're in a fight now! No time to talk," Ben said to the Doctor. "Owait, we're not. Herbert claims he's good. How do I confirm..."

Zappy then suggested, "I've got a Humongousaur-ly briliant idea! And it doesn't involve Electricity. Or Humongosaur. Prepare fellas, here's a 20-second Transformation sequence!" Zappy slammed down Ben's watch with a jellyfish-like hologram on it. Tranformation began.

He was all blue, all watery, all tentacly. Green Eyes were the thing. He probably has no more skeleton. "AMPFIBIAN! Wait, waddya mean "Doesn't involve electricity?" This is clearly Ampfibian! Oh, I get you..." Ampfibian made use of the awesomeness known as telepathy. "Hmmm... True or False..."

"Better be true, otherwise I'll kick your arse, Bear," Zappy said, adressing Herbert in his surname.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the galaxy, an evil intergalactic Warlord named Vilgax was in his throne. "Tennyson stopped me then, he won't stop me NOW!" he chucked. His right-hand man, Psyphon, told him, "Oh great Master Vilgax, why not you call a Bounty Hunter to capture Tennyson? Just a suggestion..."

"GREAT IDEA! But who?" Vilgax wondered, "Tennyson can stop anyone!"

OcO: We started in Club Penguin in the other one too!

IC: "Oh, I'm good alright!" Herbert said. "For now..." Herbert whisper to Kluzty. "Pikachu...(Watch out for this one Kenny)" Pikachu said. "So are we doing first?" Herbert said. "You can your crab are coming with Pikachu and me. A portal opened and Kenny, Herbert, Kluzty, and Pikachu jumped in and the portal closed.

2 HOURS LATER

Kenny had his cell phone and was calling Ben. "Yeah, Dad. Herbert and the crab robbed a bank and jumped in a portal. He stole $1,000."

"This has just become interesting" said The Doctor, "Interdimensional wormholes connecting different alternate realities and times. If I use my TARDIS, I coud get lost in the alternate dimensions. This will be a tricky one." He saw a brilliant flash of light. The brown haired boy had changed into a jellyfish-like creature. "Interesting" said The Doctor, scanning the Ultimatrix with his sonic screw driver. "A device that allows the user to change form. Let's add some new transformations to this shall we." The Doctor pointed his sonic screwdriver at the Ultimatrix, and set it to mode 34b. It emitted it's noise, and the Ultimatrix was upgraded with aliens from The Doctors universe, such as the magical Carrionites, the robotic Cyberman, the Dalek Humans with almost infinite knowledge, the reality bending GENIE's, and much more. "There we go, better than it was before!" said The Doctor.

"I don't suppose I'll be using these guys, Thanks doc anyways," replied Ben in his human form. When Ben recieved Ken's call, he said, "Its Hero Time! I'll call the EPF."

Soon, Zappy, Jet Pack Guy, Rookie, Dot and Ben ran to where Herbert and Klutzy were. "Halt it! I knew you were bad. Herbert P. Bear, i the name of the law, you are UNDER ARREST! Its Hero Time!"

When Ben slammed down his watch. Transformation began. He grew more tiger-like, from boy to Tiger. "RATH!" a tiger-like creature shouted as it threw a rock at Herbert as he ran. "Lemme tell ya something, Herbert P. Bear Esquire! RATH wants to see you in a coma, or he'll kick your butt!" Rath turned back, cuffed Herbert, and said, "using our latest Technology, Jail Cells will not have any Portals in them! This means no escape for you." He gave no time for Herbert to explain.

"I love eating crab meat, mind if I keep Klutzy?" asked Zappy. Without any answer, he tied Klutzy up real tight. Zappy carried him to a Portal. "BARTON TOWN! I love this place," pretty strange, but Zappy morphed into the Pink Haired Girl who helped Ben with his car. "Pretty ironic how an Arctic Crab can adapt to this environment. As a punishment, Klutzy, I'm putting you on auction."

Klutzy would sell for big money, since no one has seen crabs in Gaia before. "NO AGENT Z!" a voice from behind wailed. It was Gary the Gadget Guy.

"Maybe he can explain what happened with my Crab translator 5000! It won't overload like before. I tested it on crabs, same species, different dimensions. I even tested it on Brainstorm."

So there they were, Zappy, in Penguin form again, Gary, the awesome inventor, and the Crab Translator 5000! "Hey look! Ben's here! As Ampfibian? Quick, use your telepathy to find out if his translations are true!" shouted Zappy.

"No need translating, Reeeeaaading his mind, better be good, or Zappy will put you up for auction!" said Ampfibian.

OcO: In case you didn't read. Herbert and Kluzty ran away, not at the bank with Ken and Pikachu. Please change your post Jolta

Kenny and Pikachu walked around the crime sence. "Pikachu!(Herbert!)" "I know. I have an idea! HERO TIME!" Kenny said slamming the Omnitrix down. He became two people. They grew small and huge. "BRAINS AND BRAWN!" two aliens yelled. "Pika?(Kenny?)" "Yep!" Brains said. "We must find Herbert!" Brawn said. "Pikachu!(Let's go!)" "Right." Brains and Brawn said. The three jumped in a portal.

Inside Maximillion Pegasus's Castle on Duelist Kingdom Island, Bayonetta, Marcus, Ratchet and Clank waited for Pegasus in the dining hall. Ratchet stirred his soup with a bored expression in his eyes. Meanwhile, Bayonetta slowly sipped on a glass of champagne, while Marcus tapped a finger on his Omnitrix, contemplating what kinds of alien combinations he could create.

Finally, Pegasus strode through the double doors into the dining hall, walking up to the table and placing his large "Toon World" book down next to Ratchet. "So then," he spoke up in his slightly effeminate voice, "have any of you given any thought to what you wanna do next?"

Ratchet raised his left hand, keeping the clawed-glove hand under the table. "I wanted to do some personal business first," he said. "After that, I was gonna join the others in heading over to Ben Tennyson's world."

Pegasus tilted his head to the side with a quizzical look on his face (or, at least, the visible portion of it seen through his long hair). "Is this about Dark Panther?" he asked. "I mean, not to pry or anything...."

"No, that's fine, Mr. Pegasus," Ratchet said, his voice sounding somewhat lifeless as he spoke. "And yes, it's about Dark Panther... and my mentor...."

"Mentor?" Pegasus asked.

Marcus spoke up in response: "His mentor, Alister Azimuth. Long story made short, Ratchet wants to place a memorial for Dark Panther next to Azimuth's grave...."

Confused, Pegasus looks over to Bayonetta as if to ask why Ratchet would do such a thing. Bayonetta answered his unspoken question: "It's something he feels that he must do. You would do the same, wouldn't you?"

"I suppose...," Pegasus answered with an unsure tone in his voice. "Well, Ratchet," continued, turning to the lombax and his robotic companion, "you take as much time as you need. We'll be waiting for you at Bellwood."

"'Kay," Ratchet said quietly, attempting a small smile. He turned around and pulled out a small, handheld device with a red button, which he pressed to open a portal in front of him, one that seemed a lot different from the regular ones that opened at random. "See ya in a bit...," Ratchet said to the others as he and Clank went through the portal.

After Ratchet's portal closed up, Bayonetta stood up from her chair and stretched. "Alright, time to go," she said to Marcus and Pegasus. Another portal opened in front of the double doors, through which Marcus, Bayonetta and Pegasus walked through, soon coming out in Bellwood, next to Julie Yamamoto's house.

"... oh, crap," Bayonetta said with annoyed tone in her voice. "Don't tell me no one's here...."

OoC: Changed a little, but the end of the post remains the same. Herbert still arrested, can't wait to test out my new guillotine. Gary's new guillotine.

Ampfibian wrote the results on a piece of paper. Ya know, what Klutzy was thinking.... He gave it to Gary, and said, "You see for yourself. Don't let him get away yet." Zappy and Ben walked away into a Portal. Zappy changed into the Pink Haired Girl mentioned earlier

"Now this is just confusing me, first you turn into a Penguin, you turn into a girl, you turn iunto a Trading card, WHICH IS YOUR TRUE FORM?" asked Ben.

"Neither, and what Trading Card? Speaking of which, I've got a few Duel Monsters Trading Cards for emergency use. My bro will kill me if he knows I stole his Larva Moth." Zappy gave Ben some cards. "In my world, they aren't that treasured. I'm gonna go. Take care of those," without any other word, Zappy left with a sparkle on her eyes.

Ben went to a portal. "Home sweet home. Now to visit Julie." He noticed wierd figures near her house. "These cards Zappy gave me? Lets try them out. Go Petit Moth!" A caterpillar-like guy appeared. "This small but deadly creature is better off avoided," Ben muttered. Petit Moth sniffed out Pegasus and the other two. "Hey, watcha guys doing near my girlfriend's house? And is that the Pegasus I've heard of from my friend?" asked Ben as Petit Moth returned to card form.

OcO: You can have Kluzty but HERBERT RAN AWAY! No one knows where he's at, so he isn't arested.

IC: Brains, Brawn, and Pikachu landed in the Green Hill Zone. Pikachu found foot prints. Polar bear foot prints. "Pikachu!(He went this way!)" Pikachu yelled following the foot prints. "Follow that Pokemon!" Brains yelled. The three ran all around. They finaily found Herbert. "Herbert!" "PIKA-CHHHHHHHUUU!(THUNDER!!!)" Pikachu yelled using the move. "Holy!" Herbert dodging. A portal opened by Herbert. "Good bye!" Herbert yelled. "Pika-Pika!(Not without me!)" Pikachu yelled grabbing Herbert as he jumped in the portal. The portal close as the two jumped in. Brains and Brawn changed back to Kenny. "Pikachu."

Sora landed with a thump in a vast forest. The portal that had sucked him out of the gummi ship with Donald and Goofy dissapeared behind him with Goofy yelling after him. Sora stood up and looked around. Must be a new world He thought looking around. He heard a few shuffled foot steps behind him. His keyblade appeared in his hand as he turned and met a myrthl sword. The knight behind it wore a full body armor of the same type. Sora pushed the sword off and with a quick yell of BLIZZARD the guy's feet froze. With a twirl of his key blade Sora had it at his throat. "What do you want? And where Am I?" Sora asked.

The guy gulped. "I was hoping to loot your corpse for those items. Your in Runescape. This is the wilderness. And I'm Jakeronijo."

OoC: Ill post his app in the OOc thread.

Ratchet's portal lead him and Clank to a grassy cliff. Near the edge was a headstone with a large, double-ended wrench placed against it. Ratchet stared at this headstone for a few seconds, then bowed his head before walking over to the stone's right. Kneeling on the ground on one knee, Ratchet pulled out some scrap materials and a welding torch from his backpack and in a few moments, and with Clank's assistance, he made a metallic cross. He planted the cross into the ground, next to Azimuth's headstone, and then pulled out a tattered, green fabric from his pocket, looked at it meditatively for a few seconds, and tied it around the cross.

"... you would have liked him, Clank," Ratchet said after a few moments of silence. "He was... a lot like you, in a way. Very brilliant."

"I did like him, Ratchet," Clank replied. "Mainly because he was there for you. I thank him for that." Seeing Ratchet's confused look at the comment, he added, "Don't you remember? I was within your soul up until Garlandolf's destruction. I saw everything."

"Not to mention...," Ratchet began before pausing for a few seconds, looking away from Clank. He took a deep breath before continuing, "not to mention, you stopped me from possibly killing Marcus...."

Ratchet was referring to the short period of time after Dark Panther's sacrifice where he succumbed to a bout of insanity, striking out at Marcus and even stabbing him in the abdomen. It was only after this that Clank, within Ratchet's soul, prevented Ratchet from striking what would have been the killing blow.

... or rather, is was both Clank and... someone familiar. Ratchet could remember feeling another presence, hearing a second voice, alongside Clank's, telling him to stop.

"Ratchet, you know that wasn't your fault," Clank said.

"I-I know...," Ratchet stammered, his throat tightening up, his eyes burning with oncoming tears. "It's just... I got so damned tired... of losing everyone close to me...." He looked over towards Azimuth's headstone, then to the cross he made for Dark Panther before looking down at the ground before him. "I... lost it...." He then slammed his fist down hard into the ground. "F*CK!!!"

Ratchet began sobbing loudly, lamenting the loss of both his mentor and his new friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back in Bellwood, Marcus Fenix, Bayonetta and Maximillion Pegasus had finally met up with Ben Tennyson.

"Hey, Ben," Marcus gruffly greeted his fellow Omnitrix user. "We came to see what's been going on here since last time."

"As to why we're next to your girlfriend's house, it's because the portal we took to get to your world dropped us off here," Bayonetta replied. "Not really within our control."

"And, indeed, I am Maximillion Pegasus, as you've corectly heard," said Pegasus with his usual flair, taking Ben's hand and shaking it. "A pleasure it is to finally meet with you, Benny-boy."

"Oh, Christ," Marcus groaned, "he's started giving out pet names again...."

"Be quiet, "Marky-boy"," Bayonetta said teasingly to Marcus before turning to Ben. "So, how have things been since last we've met?"

Jakeronijo walked hastily to escape the wilderness where anyone might attack Sora or him. He hated dying and losing his items and he rarely went to the wilderness. Sora was used to being in new places but he always had Donald and Goofy, now he was alone with a stranger that had tried to kill him. There was a wiring and clanking and Sora turned expecting to be ambushed again, but instead a teenager about 18-19 was riding a small spinner. He crashed through a few skeletons before he ran out of spin power and landed next to Jakeronijo and Sora. sora wanted to roll his eyes but thought that would be weird.

"Have you seen princess Zelda?" Link asked. Now Sora rolled his eyes wondering when things would stop going along as if they were in a movie. sora would have stopped to talk but they had to cross the ditch before they were attacked by the Member Clan JAkeronijo had talked about. Link put out his hand but sora batted it away and leapt the small distance into the town.

"Now I can answer your questions" Sora said. "or at least he can." He said with a thumb in Jakeronijo's direction.

"Hello there Pegasus. I've got an Ultimatrix. Everyone in my universe knows about me now. That's about it pal..." said Ben.

They were interrupted by a mysterious man walking up to them. "Well, well, if it isn't Ben Tennyson and his new friends. I, Dr. Animo, have created a devolution bomb and I will activate it unless you tell me where this "Dark Panther" mentioned is!"

"Devolution bomb? This is the fourth time! It will fail." Ben slammed down his watch. Transformation began. he grew brawny and feline-like. "RATH!" a tiger-like creature charged at Animo...

Link seethed his sword and looked at the two. This was supposedly a computer game, yet there were real people. Sora had explained the portal that brought them there.

"Well lets see. I have the eye of truth, which lets me see anything that is true." Link said pulling a purple mirror shaped like an eye out of his pack. He put it up to his face and almost dropped it. "Its a series of 1 and 0 all over the landscape." Link said. "Binary code." Sora stated, remembering his time in Space Paranoids. "Let me see that" Sora said taking the eye of truth. He held it up to his eye and a few paces into the wilderness there was another rift. "C'mon were going to that portal." Sora said pulling out his keyblade, handing Link the mirror, and jumping BACK over the ditch. Jakeronijo reached out his hand but it was too late. Sora was gone. Link shrugged and pulled out his spinner again and pulled his bow and arrows from his back. Jakeronijo did not cross himself. he knew he would be killed and Sora and Link seemed much more capable of taking care of things.

Sora slashed at an incoming Skeleton. Suddenly an arrow hit him in the right shoulder. Not impaling him but hurting a bit. He turned to see if it was Link, but it wasn't. There was another knight attacking sora for no reason. Sora blocked the arrows and ran at the guy, who was right in front of the portal. He used a forward dash, and then an uppercut. The knight was taken aback. With a spin swipe the knight was on his back. sora held out his keyblade to the knight's face. Before stepping over him and into the portal. link came up wih his spinner, doing a full 360 spin over the knight, and grabbing his quiver before he too was shot through the portal.

Rath slashed Animo on the face. "Lemme tell ya something, Dr. Aloysius James Animo! Dark Panther is DEAD!"

"Exactly, thats why I must find him," replied Animo, smirking. It appears that no one but Ben knows what Animo is up to. I'll tell you what happens in the end - Dark Panther becomes Animo's zombie mindslave. You know what happens in between, do you?

Meanwhile, Ash goes through a Portal. "Guys? Hello? Oh, I still have you Pikachu." Ash felt a little upset. Then he saw Pandora. "LOOK! What Pokemon is that? Lets check the Pokedex..."

That's what Ash did.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora was snapped out of her trance. She then stared at the boy as if he was a paranoid idiot, and he probably was too, because he acted like one. "What....are you talking about?" She asked in a very slow and mysterious way. She pointed her staff at him. "You paranoid stupid idiot." She rose into the sky and fired lightning from her staff, attacking the area nearby the paranoid boy. She then sent a huge chunk of ice filled with lightning from nowhere towards the paranoid boy's strange unidentifiable thunder-tailed yellow animal with her staff. She then flew above him and began mercilessly sending waves of thunder at him. "Paranoid people should be destroyed." She said in her quiet slow voice.

"Pikachu use Quick Attack to dodge!" Ash commanded his Pikachu. Next thing you knew, Ash threw a Pokeball. "GO TORTERRA ENERGY BALL! PIKACHU THUNDERBOLT!" A Torterra appeared from the ball and fired a green ball at Pandora whereas Ash's Pikachu fired a Thunderbolt at Pandora. Both attacks were combined, forming a green ball that appeared to have electricity. "Next up, LEAF STORM!" said Ash as Torterra fired blades of grass- I mean, leaves, at Pandora.

Meanwhile, back at Bellwood, Rath saw Julie with ship. Julie knew it was Ben, seeing the emblem on Ben. "Chill there, Ship deactivated the bomb. Lets go." Rath changed back to Ben. "Failed again..." said Animo. Evil never wins. Not even Animo.

"Sorry pals, I've got a "date" with my girlfriend," he said to his friends. They went through a portal and saw Ash and Pandora brawling. "ASH! OVER HERE!" shouted Ben. Ash knew Ben. Ben knew Ash. In other words, Ben had to go Hero, its Hero Time!

Ben slammed down his watch. Transformation began. His whole body was made of crystals. "DIAMONDHEAD!" a green crystal Alien with a blue suit appeared. It started firing crystals at Pandora. "Pikapi!" shouted Ash's Pikachu to Diamondhead.

Good thing Julie brought Ship. Ship shapeshifted into a suit to fit Julie. "Ready Ship? FIRE!" Ship fired laserbeams at Pandora.

"Cool down, android guy," said Diamondhead.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Pandora was suddenly shocked by the sudden increase in lunatics, as she dodged every single attack from the air. And then she switched to formation B. She threw her staff, and then it began circling around the battlefield clockwise, firing lightning lasers from it's tip. Pandora, on the other hand, began flying around counterclockwise, throwing ice rocks at her opponents. Then her staff returned to her, and she fired a tornado of wind, lighting, and ice at her enemies. "Lunatics must be disposed of." She said in her quiet and slow voice, yet now if one looked closer, they would see that her eyebrow is twitching. Where was she, Paranoia?

"Oh, no you don't," Bayonetta shouted as she whipped a fleeing Dr. Animo and pulled him towards her, slamming him to the ground before her feet.

Marcus slammed down on his Omnitrix, growing in size and becoming more feline-like. Despite the transformation, he retained his facial hair, scars, bandanna and jeans. "RATHFENIX!" he roared as he pounced on the downed Dr. Animo. "Let me tell you something, Dr. Aloysius James Animo," he said in a low, venomous growl, holding a forearm claw to Animo's face, "you lay one hand on Dark Panther, and I will personally splatter your organs all over. YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"

"Not before I have my way with him...," said a familiar voice. Ratchet and Clank returned from the "Memorial Dimension" just in time. Evidently, he heard the whole thing.

"Ah, Ratchet, you're back," Pegasus greeted, but his cheery expression soon became that of shock as he saw Ratchet's demented, vengeful expression. Oh, that can't be good, Pegasus thought to himself, stepping back as Ratchet strode over to Dr. Animo, wrench clutched in his hand, prepared to do... who-knows-what.

Reaching the downed Animo, Ratchet looked down at him with a forced, twisted smirk. "You know," he spoke, his words pouring out like icy venom, "I just made a memorial for him, a dedication to the sacrifice he made to ensure that we would carry on his mission in his stead." He drew a card from the deck attached to his left wrist; the card was that of the Summoned Skull Monster Card. With the Claw of Hermos' power, the card transmogrified into a long spear made of sections of bone, crackling with electricity. "But believe me when I say... that when you're gone, no one will give you the same courtesy!" he yelled out as he thrust the spear toward Dr. Animo's throat.

"Ratchet, stop!" Pegasus shouted as he summoned Dark Rabbit from his Toon World book to grab Ratchet from behind, just as the spear was mere centimeters from Dr. Animo's Adam's apple. "What's killing him going to accomplish, Ratchet?" Pegasus said. "All it does is put unnecessary bloodshed upon your hands!"

"But--!!" Ratchet growled as he tried to struggle out of Dark Rabbit's grasp.

"Let me tell you something, Ratchet. He's right," RathFenix said in a calm tone that was unusual for Appoplexians (Rath's species). "Personally, I hate to say this, but... the only thing we can do now is let him go with a warning."

"Could I supply the "warning"?" Bayonetta asked, readying her whip for another "session".

"Actually, that's exactly what I meant by "warning"," RathFenix replied with a sly grin, grabbing Dr. Animo and tossing him into the tree next to Bayonetta. "Have at 'im."

Sora and Link were unaware that their portal was being pulled out of its natural path across time and space and they stumbled out at the feet of Ratchet. Link got to his feet helping Sora up with a hand and they stood in the middle of a sceen, they probably shouldn't be in. Sora gave Link a nervous glance and they both nodded. "Looks like were inturuppting something so well just be going. And they both spun on one heel and began to hastily walk away. wherever they were.

Starkiller wiped his face off. Hunting Jedi had been hard but now he was flying through space on the rouge shadow after Lord Vader had almost killed him. He turned to Juno and proxy in hope of getting an idea of what they should do to rally a rebel allience. The ship's sensors began to beep and Starkiller was thrown to the floor. He tried to push himself up but as he did he fell through a portal.

Galen, (starkiller) Was confused. One second he was in hyperspace, and the next he was fallling through a portal.

He looked up at the fight around him. First instinct was to draw his red saber. Blocking stray attacks. He sidestepped away from the yellow electric mouse and the hyper kid with the red hat. A crystal beast (lol crystal beast) was there as well. Wonder how much sith lightning THAT thing can conduct. He wondered looking around again.

Archived