the pokemon splicer club

michael91

Hello and welcome to my club.here you can post YOUR splices,rate other peoples splices,take part in the weekly splicing challenge,or just talk.

[spoiler=rules]1.no spamming

2.no begging

3.no whinning

4.no flaming

5.don't get in fights here.take it somewhere else

6.no ripping

7.all ycm rules apply

anyone who breaks these rules will be warned and then banned from this club.[spoiler=warnings]1.no one yet lets keep it that way

[spoiler=the weekly challenge]every now and then there will be a challenge where members that agree to try the challenge will do a specific pokemon splice related task ex.1.make a splice of ho-oh and darkrai 2.make a splice of 3 or more pokemon.the one who has the best sprite of the spliced pokemon will be the winner and will receive prizes such as reps points or even a special secret prize which i will only reveal to the winner.

[spoiler=ranks]ranks will be added for the members that have done good splicing or have made a great acheivement to this club.this is not to make other members angry or jealous of the higher ranked but to make them strive to do better and feel even greater pride when they rise above there former succeser.

1.best splicer of the week-jappio

2.2cd best-saroku

3.most improved-jumpking55

4.best sportsman ship-Jappio

[spoiler=member form]username:

splicer example:

how good a splicer would you rate yourself:

[spoiler=members]1.Michael91(leader)

2.Daxter(co-leader)

3.lily(co-owner whenever Daxters not here)

4.wexfordlad1

5.elloto

6.PrometheusMFD

7.winternights

8.Cindy ♥s You

9.Slicer224

10.saroku

11.jumpking55

12.tyler924

13.Jappio

14.Johioh

15.monkey

16.NeriesUmbra

17.۞Jolteon۞

[spoiler=splicer raffle]heres how it works you give me some points or some reps and you'll be entered in the weekly raffle where i will randomly pick a raffle perticipant and randomly pick a prize and he/she will win that prize.

1 ticket:2 points or 1 rep

2 tickets:5 points or 2 reps

3.tickets:8 points or 3 reps

once a perticipant has 3 tickets they will be entered in the raffle.and obviously if he/she is the only perticipant he will win.but if your feeling luck you can go for the double or nothing round where i will randomly pick if you win or loose.if you win you get double the prize.if you loose well you got nothing.

[spoiler=club store]club store

[spoiler=the great splice spoiler]this spoiler is reserved for all the great splices that have been posted by one of the members here

1.sprite50.png(made by Daxtor it is also posted in his shop)

2.1zm12u1.jpg(made by elloto in a challange)

nccj5s.png(made by jappio in a compatition)

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree and hopefully with all of the splicers out there at least some will come here.EDIT:splicer raffle.

hey daxter since your co-leader do you think your shop could be the clubs gift shop or something.you don't have to change the name or anything and you will only be getting more customers

no i wasn't saying that as an insult i was just saying your REALLY EXCITED.i asked a few people to check this place out...including the one the only jaipio the guy that taught almost everbody here how to splice,including me.

cool a super actually likes this place.k your in

no i wasn't saying that as an insult i was just saying your REALLY EXCITED.i asked a few people to check this place out...including the one the only jaipio the guy that taught almost everbody here how to splice' date='including me.[hr']

cool a super actually likes this place.k your in

I'm not a Super mod, just a normal member with more than 5000 posts...

dang were getting members fast.wexfordlad1 your in.sorry lily forgot bout that

k now that we got a good few members lets start a topic.what was the hardest splice you did.for me it was a combine of infernape+charizard+monferno+charmander+typhlosion=big mess of parts but it turned out pretty good

Ok well michael91 isn't online, but since I'm co-leader, I can accept you. and as for the topic michael91 started, I honestly can't remeber the hardest splice I have had to do...i think one of my customors in my old shop asked for a splice of like 8 legendaries...it was horrible!

holy crap that had to be hard.you might want to get another head.the whole thing looks good but that head with all that its just freaky.

NOW taking up perticipants for the weekly challange.ALL perticipants will have to be in by sunday or you will not be entered in the challange.

Archived