the pokemon splicer club

michael91

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arright, here's what's wrong with your sprites:

The first one, all you did was recolor and add the smoke thing (poorly, it shouldn't just cut off like that) and ear things of Darkrai. Splicing takes a little more effort.

Next, You recolored the entire outline of the wints, and the right one (facing it) is cut off. The outline shouldn't have been altered that much.

I suggest you go and fix these details.

Arright' date=' here's what's wrong with your sprites:

The first one, all you did was recolor and add the smoke thing (poorly, it shouldn't just cut off like that) and ear things of Darkrai. Splicing takes a little more effort.

Next, You recolored the entire outline of the wints, and the right one (facing it) is cut off. The outline shouldn't have been altered that much.

I suggest you go and fix these details.

[/quote']

Thanks for the advice, but those were only the 4th and 5th splices I've actually made. I thought they turned out great keeping in mind how much I suck at splicing.

Guest Lily

Well' date=' a long time ago before any of you joined, there was the Pokemon Splice Splicing club on this site. I was a member, then the owner got banned and the club shut down. But one of the higher ups started a new club, which quickly died off... and here we are

[/quote']

Was that Snitch o-o

I remember that.

Archived