(Sentret+Gastly)

[img=http://i28.tinypic.com/2u6p9af.png]

2u6p9af.png

7.Gyrachu

(Gyrados+Pikachu)

[img=http://i29.tinypic.com/2n0skrn.png]

2n0skrn.png

How good a splicer are you:Terrible.

I have been splicing since i started my Shop.

=A Week(7 Days)

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username:Trixter

Examples:

[spoiler=Examples of Finished Orders from my Shop.]

1.Mewdon

(Mewtwo+Groudon)

[img=http://i45.tinypic.com/2r5e06e.png]

2r5e06e.png

2.Blasdon

(Blastiose+Groudon)

[img=http://i49.tinypic.com/2hnrybo.png]

2hnrybo.png

3.Typhlozard

(Typhlosion+Charizard)

[img=http://i32.tinypic.com/2hwfjhz.png]

2hwfjhz.png

4.Rayceus

(Rayquaza+Arceus)

[img=http://i27.tinypic.com/ebd6iw.png]

ebd6iw.png

5.Girarock

(Giratina[sky Form]+Regirock)

[img=http://i30.tinypic.com/a9rbj8.png]

a9rbj8.png

6.Sently

(Sentret+Gastly)

[img=http://i28.tinypic.com/2u6p9af.png]

2u6p9af.png

7.Gyrachu

(Gyrados+Pikachu)

[img=http://i29.tinypic.com/2n0skrn.png]

2n0skrn.png

How good a splicer are you:Terrible.

I have been splicing since i started my Shop.

=A Week(7 Days)

Did you splice one of Jappio's splices? (#6)

I'm in!

Username: Jumpking55

[spoiler=splice example! Abomasnoir!]nygps8.jpg10oi3d5.png

How good you rate yourself: I'm kinda good, and sometimes I can be great. It just depends on what pokemon you're splicing. I dont always do splices where the two pokemon blend together bcuz I make them the same color, but I know how to. It just depends on how much time I decide to take on it. This is a novice splice.

oops. Lol, just a sec.

I edited it.

Jeez promo, do you have to go around downing all of our splices? This is my second or third splice I have made in my whole life. You joined in 2008. I joined seven months ago, but didn't really start playing much until last month. Total, I have barely over 200 posts. But even if this is all true, I and my bro own a very succesful shop, that has made us many points. By the way, you have over 10 times as many posts as me, and have been a member for many times longer than me, and yet your splice is at most twice as good as mine. BTW, it took me 10 minutes to do those two combined, so don't down me. I could have used an hour and recoulered, erased random pixels, zoomed out a little, fixed the border issues, and made a much better splice overall. I am a very busy man with little to no time on my hands. I appologize if you dislike my splice because I had no choice but to cut my time working on it short. Good day to you!

Jeez promo' date=' do you have to go around downing all of our splices? This is my second or third splice I have made in my whole life. You joined in 2008. I joined seven months ago, but didn't really start playing much until last month. Total, I have barely over 200 posts. But even if this is all true, I and my bro own a very succesful shop, that has made us many points. By the way, you have over 10 times as many posts as me, and have been a member for many times longer than me, and yet your splice is at most twice as good as mine. BTW, it took me 10 minutes to do those two combined, so don't down me. I could have used an hour and recoulered, erased random pixels, zoomed out a little, fixed the border issues, and made a much better splice overall. I am a very busy man with little to no time on my hands. I appologize if you dislike my splice because I had no choice but to cut my time working on it short. Good day to you!

[/quote']

If you aren't going to take the time to put an effort into your work, than don't bother doing it. I'm trying to point out what needs to be fixed. You don't get better by slacking and ignoring the advice of people who know what they are doing. And further more, if you are going to compare art, then my scratched sprite is at least TWELVE times as good as yours, as it took me several hours over two days to make (granted, I do have a life which got in the way, but meh. BTW, Despicable Me is a great movie). So don't go trashing me when I point out your mistakes in the hopes that you will try to fix them. But if you aren't going to put an effort into improving yourself, then I don't see why we should let you in the club.

Can someone neg him or something?! One, I know I didnt do any blending, if you read it, you would see that... Please make sure you check before putting ppl down. That's how you get banned and negged.

Btw, the only one trashing anyone around here is you promo. Now I'm gonna obey the rules and NOT fight. Good day to you.

He's just giving his honest opinion and telling you which parts you need to improve on. He's trying to help you by giving you constructive criticism.

Jeez promo' date=' do you have to go around downing all of our splices? This is my second or third splice I have made in my whole life. You joined in 2008. I joined seven months ago, but didn't really start playing much until last month. Total, I have barely over 200 posts. But even if this is all true, I and my bro own a very succesful shop, that has made us many points. By the way, you have over 10 times as many posts as me, and have been a member for many times longer than me, and yet your splice is at most twice as good as mine. BTW, it took me 10 minutes to do those two combined, so don't down me. I could have used an hour and recoulered, erased random pixels, zoomed out a little, fixed the border issues, and made a much better splice overall.[b'] I am a very busy man with little to no time on my hands[/b]. I appologize if you dislike my splice because I had no choice but to cut my time working on it short. Good day to you!

Dude... You're twelve years old.

I would love to neg him. Promo, why do you think I did that splice? It was for practice, so I could get better. Now, do you think you get more expierience from making one of your first ever splices, or from fixing a few minor errors in one? If you start from scratch, you get more practice, and it doesn't take long. If you fix the pointless futile errors that some annoying player mentions just to annoy you, you take an equal amount of time, and hardly learn anything from it except that next time you should take your time, time that I simply don't have. I cannot use time I don't have, and I cannot fix errors that take time to fix, when again, I don't have time. Time is the key to everything. If you don't have time, you have nothing but sloppyness. I am sorry that I don't have time, but there is nothing I can do about that.

Spoken like a true poet, if I don't say so myself.

He's just giving his honest opinion and telling you which parts you need to improve on. He's trying to help you by giving you constructive criticism.

Jeez promo' date=' do you have to go around downing all of our splices? This is my second or third splice I have made in my whole life. You joined in 2008. I joined seven months ago, but didn't really start playing much until last month. Total, I have barely over 200 posts. But even if this is all true, I and my bro own a very succesful shop, that has made us many points. By the way, you have over 10 times as many posts as me, and have been a member for many times longer than me, and yet your splice is at most twice as good as mine. BTW, it took me 10 minutes to do those two combined, so don't down me. I could have used an hour and recoulered, erased random pixels, zoomed out a little, fixed the border issues, and made a much better splice overall.[b'] I am a very busy man with little to no time on my hands[/b]. I appologize if you dislike my splice because I had no choice but to cut my time working on it short. Good day to you!

Dude... You're twelve years old.

Perhaps, but my older half brother is here on vacation, and we are driving hime to the airport 3 hours from here tomorrow. Also, I have many threads to attend to, before he departs. I am trying to spend as much time together as a family with him with us before he leaves.

Now promo, I am sorry if I offended you. I just thought you should know that I have no time to take criticism and fix errors. May we make peace and not quarrel in the future.

I would love to neg him. Promo' date=' why do you think I did that splice? It was for practice, so I could get better. Now, do you think you get more expierience from making one of your first ever splices, or from fixing a few minor errors in one? If you start from scratch, you get more practice, and it doesn't take long. If you fix the pointless futile errors that some annoying player mentions just to annoy you, you take an equal amount of time, and hardly learn anything from it except that next time you should take your time, time that I simply don't have. I cannot use time I don't have, and I cannot fix errors that take time to fix, when again, I don't have time. Time is the key to everything. If you don't have time, you have nothing but sloppyness. I am sorry that I don't have time, but there is nothing I can do about that.

Spoken like a true poet, if I don't say so myself.

[/quote']

It's called saving, It allows you to keep your progress for when you have time to finish it later. That's what I did with the above sprite; After starting yesterday, I cleaned the house, worked, saw a movie, ate out, and made dinner before finishing. Besides, if the above post is true, then you have no idea what busy is (especially since it is summer, and you more than likely don't have a job). Also, I am trying to help you in the same way I was helped, with the same attitude that if you aren't willing to put in an effort, you shouldn't bother doing it at all.

Oh, and the reason for me to be in your club is for my smarts. I may be 12, but I have an IQ much higher than that of an average human. You people however are sloppy. I can see it simply in the way you speek. You make constant errors, spelling, grammar, and much more. Your vocabulary is that of a kindergardner using words like fight, when I use quarrel, a word more to my fancy. Now, enough. I am tired and am going to retire to my bed soon. I have no more time to speak with the likes of you for tonight. Good bye.

@promo: The only problem with doing that is it would take him several days just to simply join a club. He COULD however just say he would make the example later, but it would take him several days to create it. This would make ppl unpatient, and intolerable with tyler924. Now we dont want that, do we?

Oh' date=' and the reason for me to be in your club is for my smarts. I may be 12, but I have an IQ much higher than that of an average human. You people however are sloppy. I can see it simply in the way you speek. You make constant errors, spelling, grammar, and much more. Your vocabulary is that of a kindergardner using words like fight, when I use quarrel, a word more to my fancy. Now, enough. I am tired and am going to retire to my bed soon. I have no more time to speak with the likes of you for tonight. Good bye.

[/quote']

W-wait... are you serious?

[spoiler=If you are] Because there is no way that you can tell how intelligent someone is by the brief instances you get through the internet. And the fact that you use fancy words does not mean you are more intelligent. It actually makes you look less intelligent (through the paradox that is trying to look smart)

[spoiler=If you aren't] Meh

The sprites here are (for the most part) ordered chronologically

This should give you a good example of the effort I put in from the start

He is. And I'm his bro. I'm equally intelligent as he is.

Just BTW, I bet that was the first time you learned what the word "quarrel" means. Also, just the fact that he is one of the few people on YCM that actually spells everything correctly, that just says that he's intelligent, not stupid. I'll bet you anything that he's the smartest 12 year old and younger member on all of YCM.

He is. And I'm his bro. I'm equally intelligent as he is.

Just BTW' date=' I bet that was the first time you learned what the word "quarrel" means. Also, just the fact that he [i']is[/i] one of the few people on YCM that actually spells everything correctly, that just says that he's intelligent, not stupid. I'll bet you anything that he's the smartest 12 year old and younger member on all of YCM.

Basing someone's intelligence by how the write on the internet results in very inaccurate conclusions. Especially forums, as the language is usual informal and derived from 1337speak

jumpking,tyler your in but keep getting in to fights or won't last long

promotheusMFD:stop it this is gonna lead to a fight i've seen this happen hundreds of times over some dumb reason then if they got a rule against fighting then it starts out like this then they go somewhere else and start ranting on each other then they come back here and do it twice as bade as they did before.then they get banned from wherever that was so they start sending each other pms still ranting on them then it goes to a few lousy negs which erupts into a neg war then they both get banned from this site.so stop it

jumpking,tyler:same goes for you i don't want to get anyone banned over what splices would look better and whos smarter then everyone else.

winternights:don't add on to it do you want to end up like them if they keep fighting and get banned

please stop i don't want to see 3 friends fight nevertheless get banned

i'll give you all a warning system even the kindess rant against either of you and you get a warning you've got 3 warnings you've all got one so drop the subject and enjoy making splices and being in this club GOOD DAY

wow thats fun to say good day...goooood daaayyy.good.....day..G...O...O...D..D..A..Y what does that spell oh crap this things still on ~click~ ok GOOOOOODDDD DAY yeah oh crap does the green button mean its on uh secretary.you know it wouldn't hurt if you said my name oh sorry rhonda.the names jill you can find out how it works on your own time pal.uh theres so many buttons lets click them all oh crap whats happening is that thing transforming into a robot oh crap its got a BIG gun what kind of button was that ahhhhh~static~

well that was some entertaining spam

CHALLENGE

make a 5 pokemon splice must include at least 3 legendarys

form

pokemon spliced together:

finished splice:

Archived