the pokemon splicer club

michael91

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

elloto:7.5/10 all you did to deoxia was add magmortars arms but i really like it

slicer224:7/10 i like it but theres something akward bout his right arm

Daxter:8/10 i really like the splice it was creative and interesting but i don't really like the darkrai shadow smoke thing on his head but i guess thats just my opinion

NOTE:i'm a VERY serious rater so all of those are really drastic for me thats how good your splices are.

yeah Daxtor closed down his shop:( anybody here got a shop their willing to have as this clubs gift shop or should i go and make my own?

You could use my shop. Although it sucks. If I had a REALLY good splicer to work for me maybe.. Here's the link.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-213331.html

I have a co-worker, but I could use more.

saroku:your in

blueyoshi007:i'm leaning more towards making my own shop cuz i can do almost all the things Daxter can do and even a little more and your not all the best splicer but hey you've only been splicing for a few weeks if even that much.

SPLICING GAME

heres how it works i pick whoever goes first and the person that goes first picks another member here with a splice request(form

pokemon:

other:)

and once the selected member finishes he picks another member and does the whole thing over again.this will continue until we reach the person who started the game.RULES

1.the person who started the game will be picked last.

2.a selected splicer can not be selected again.

3.anyone who dosn't want to perticipate please state before its your turn

i know this sounds stupid but its a really good splicing exercise

saroku since you have just joined why don't you go first?

EDIT:splicing ranks have been applyed check out the first page.(they will be changed every week so try your best.

Archived