Newb Defense League III [locked because remake]

Improve Your Cards. Make Friends. Become Better.

eq105h.jpg

"To defend the weak is to be truly strong; to teach the ignorant is to be truly learned." Anon.

This club was founded by .:JBM:., when he became a 5 star member. He wanted the purpose of this club to be to help new members and have a friendly environment to hang out in. So far the members have achieved that goal, and we would love to have more members to keep us on track.

This club is for a member of any level. New members that want help, old members that can give help, and pretty much anyone.

[spoiler=The Change of Leadership]YCM is becoming boring for me, and too time-consuming. Unlike other members that leave, I want to leave YCM with the possibility of coming back. (In other words leaving things in good order) I will finish my contest and be coming on once in a while, but will definitely not have the time to run the club. I am passing the club on to you, but I reserve the right to take the club back into my possession, and you must keep me on as an administrator. You can run things differently if you like, but you need to keep the same sort of moto, and such. Do not restart the club, try to keep things as they were, the only different thing being you having control of the thread. (Plus you would be listed as an Administrator) Due to my failed attempts to get the club, and other threads stickied, I have lost interest in this website, and my goals are seeming pointless (you can thank Prince Hunter). Please do not force the burden on someone else, or say you cannot accept it. It would only be making things harder. I trust you more than anyone else to run the club correctly, so I now give you control of the NDL. Once you accept, you can make another thread for it, but make some recognition to the pages/posts we had, and you are required to quote this PM when creating the thread.

Sincerely,

.:JBM:. (always Lrovani at heart)

[spoiler=Technicalities (Please Read)]

All YCM rules apply.

- Do not delete your posts. Edit them if you wish, but do not delete them. Reason being that causes the NPG.

- Absolutely NO put-downs or flaming.

- Anyone who disrespects another member will receive a warning.

- Constant advertising of a club, shop or item will receive a warning.

- Two warnings and you will receive a 2 month ban.

- If you think you have changed your ways after those 2 months you may re-apply.

- If you receive 2 bans, a permanent ban from the club will be put out.

- You are allowed to post decks, custom cards or images for us to make note of.

- If you would like for me to add something to this post, then feel free to do so.

[spoiler=Fill This in to Join]

Username:

Why you want to join:

Favorite Card:

Do you play the game in real life:

How you were referred to the club:

[spoiler=[b]The OCG Thread[/b]]

Many have referred to it. Here it is!

Member List

Administrator(s):

Max Darkness

Necro Pheonix (Formally Sweeny Todd) (Formally formally ~Fallen Soul~) (Formally formally formally Animefan123)

.:JBM:.

Moderators(s):

Lexadin

Skylie (Formally Master White (Formally formally XyZ) (Formally formally formally General White)

ToRmEnTeD

Lord Ursus

Sweet Lightning

Members:

Smesh

=Evangelion=

Alexis Rhodes (Formally Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's)

MiniMandy

Pokemaster Calvin

Death Seeker – Delano

Chrid97

Clair

Striker

Saint Dane

Mr. WHAM

monkeyman13

Dr. Gentle

Chaos Zero

Newbs of YCM:

Chloe <.>

Hereh'sMoa!

Gallabas

Blakemaster

Katana ◄ ►

Warnings:

Semi-Bans:

Permanent Bans:

Daily News

Ĩ¢ε

[spoiler=Club Business]

[spoiler=Warnings and Bans]

- If you post here more than 2 times without being a member, those posts will be reported.

- Two weeks is the standard first-time ban.

- Bans will increase if they are given once more than once, until a lifelong ban is metted out.

[spoiler=Club Afilliates]

Clubs affiliated with Newb Defense League

Non-Hero Hatred

The ESPN Club

Club Pikachu

Cafe N00b

Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

The Grand Line

Fire Emblem: ~The Solemn Days~

The YCM Alliance

The Merged MCM -Master Card Makers & OCGC Official Card Grammer Club

Stop the Synchros Alliance (working with the Non-Synchro Club)

Gaming Central

Wanna afilliate our club? Here's how:

Username:

Name of Your Club:

Link to Club:

Why do you want to affiliate with us:

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dane: That Was my anime deck just so you know...i had a feeling that would be the deck you would be using...

@max: gooodie, i was about to quote teh post...ehh i'll do it any ways

[spoiler=For Max] Linon_The_Dark_Witch_by_zamboze.jpg

dancer_by_ninikouak.jpg

Magma_Mage_by_pamansazz.jpg

Fire_Mage_by_Dancergurl4u2nv.jpg

fire_from_the_dark_by_marianus.jpg

Ophilia_The_Flame_Dancer_by_Krimsonblood.jpg

The last two could be used as spell cards if ya want max

And this:

Max, you need to put on the first page of the old thread the link in possible gigantic linkage. Also you shuud change the thread's name to lock.

Ah' date=' it's fresh. Anyway, I have something to ask of you Max. I have the deck for you built, but it would need to be tested against another "anime" deck. Do you happen to have one of YN?

[/quote']

Not yet. I'll have one ready soon enough.

@ Whamo: I'm doing that now. And I don't want the thread locked until I'm sure there's nothing I want left in it.

@ Striker: I got rid of them. They were too complicated and outdated. From now on, you're either an Admin, a Super Mod, Mod, Member or Newb.

Basically, Admins and Super Mods remain the same; Mods are active members; Members are slightly active members and Newbs are newbs.

Just recommending something. Maybe you should put "Don't delete posts" or something because that apparently causes that glitch' date=' I think.

[/quote']

The glitch doesn't appear until you reach a certain number of pages, but I will put that in.

@ Whamo: Not really. At the moment, Admins and Super Mods are still the only people who can accept people, while Mods are good members.

I'm laughing at how I'm the only one under the Newb category. Well, I don't blame you, I kind of am a newb here. =D

Still though, it's kind of entertaining.

@Max: Cards that focus on removing from play cards from your opponent's hand, and then activating their effects when your opponent has no hand?

This is what I've come up with so far.

w7h7w7.png

p><p>* 4 or lower: Remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to add this card to the top of your Deck. * 5-7: Return this card to the bottom of your Deck to remove 2 cards in your opponent

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Ritual Summon with the Ritual Spell Card "Spell of the Firecaster". Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field. If you do, you cannot activate cards of the same kind (Spell or Trap) until your next Draw Phase. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, increase any Battle Damage inflicted by an amount equal to the number of your removed from play monsters x 50. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove it from play instead. During your next Standby Phase, if you control no monsters, you can return this removed from play card to your hand.

the cards are fine but the first line should say

"This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Spell of the Firecaster"

But if it's supposed to be level monsters i think you shuud do a variant of what i did with my desperate cards .

To summon the next level, require that monster and another "Helios" card to be RFp and have the card be activated by rfping it from your deck or hand

the cards are fine but the first line should say

"This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Spell of the Firecaster"

I want it to be completely nomi, so it can't be Special Summoned except by Ritual Summon. So not from the Graveyard or RFP Zone, just from the hand.

Archived