|_) DigiQuartz (_| [LOCKED UPON REQUEST]

The Warden

[center][code][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd]You stand before an enormous skyscraper-like building; a storm gathers around as a menacing voice enters your head.[/color][/font][/center]
[center]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd].:Heh heh heh, welcome Hunter:.[/color][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd].:I hope you'll enjoy me, little game:.[/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd]:Know that in these hunting grounds there are no winners, only various flavours of losers:.[/color][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd].:Harsh, but those are the terms of my game, Hunter:.[/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd].:Reap what you will, but know I control this game, and now that you're in it, we can begin:.[/color][/font][/center]

[spoiler=Game Masters]
[center]Game Master ~ [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/37816-brokenheart15/"]Broken[/url][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd][img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8306/tek4f2df98a88e778996602.png[/img][img]http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp57/stacey_90/Moving%20pics/lucemon-attack.gif[/img][/color][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd]"Play nice, play fair; or you'll find this place LESS than Paradise"[/color][/font][/center]

[center]The Clock Maker ~ [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/22006-cutie-morning-gem/"]Nexev[/url][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#b22222][img]http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/5990/tek4f33529049f877020404.png[/img][img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/MasterElement/Digimon/Avatars/Chaosmon.gif[/img][/color][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#b22222]"Hey diddle diddle, time for a riddle"[/color][/font][/spoiler][/center]

[spoiler=Special Hunters]
Senior Hunter ~ Hydra of Clocks

Senior Hunter ~ Mugendramon[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Game Rules]
1: Basic Forum rules apply, no spamming, non-Digimon advertising, flaming etc

2: Please talk using correct spelling & grammar

3: Posts in this club must consist of 4 or more words

4: Don't post in the god damn club without being a god damned member. If you wish to join, fill in the Enlistment Form

5: If you're wondering why you're placed in Dame Square, we place you there until the Clock Maker or the Game Master can see you're fit enough to Hunt.

6: As far as Partners go, it is based on my or the Clock Maker's choice. Our Riddles for Partner Digimon will be primarily Rookies and the occasional Armor.

7: You can answer Riddles whilst in Dame Square, but you won't receive your Partner until you become a Hunter. And if someone answers the Riddle before you, tough titties.

8: If you think you know the answer to a riddle BUT already have a Partner, PM your answer to the GM. For the love of Lucmeon DON'T spoil it for those without a Partner.

9: If you fail to answer the Partner Riddle for the Armor Type, you cannot attempt to answer that Riddle again.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Enlistment Form]
Tamer Name:

Xros Loader Colour:[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Hunter HQ]
[spoiler=Ground Level ~ Atrium]
[spoiler=Hunt Noticeboard]
I WILL remind you that the Primary and Secondary Riddles ONLY specifiy Location, specifically any thread or sub-forum in YCM.

[spoiler=Primary Mission]
I invite you to join me at Number 36, the Address of Clyde and Olga. A lovely pair they are. By their door are a mass of letters, for they house the many. Send your letter and hope your name is the one they pin.

[Hunt Rules]
No Xrossing
No Cho Shinka
No Healing Items[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Secondary Mission]
N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Partner Riddles]
Just keep rollin rollin rollin towards your dreams, with knowledge of your goals and a reliable Partner, you can achieve them. Who am I?

Chi hee hee, you foolish fools think your knowledge can trump mine? My mind is a swirling vortex of true knowledge, I am never wrong and not even my rival can contradict me. Who am I?[/spoiler]

[spoiler=DFF Sponsored Events]
N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tertiary Missions]
::Rescue Missions::
N/A

::Posted Requests::
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Name: Search & Destroy[/font]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Poster: ???[/font]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Message: I need someone found, and eliminated. Meet me in private to discuss the reward.[/font]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Reward: ???[/font][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Floor 1 ~ Dame Square]
[center]-Dwellings of the New Recruits-[/center]
[center]N/A[/spoiler][/center]

[spoiler=Floor 3 ~ Market Square]
[spoiler=Pretty Petals Item Shop]
[spoiler=Sole's All Purpose Items]
[center][img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo229/wtsas/Sunflowmon.gif[/img][/center]
[center][quote name="Sole"][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#2f4f4f]Sup, whatever you want to buy, just bring it up to me. I have limited stocks, but I'll be able to get some more stuff later.[/color][/font][/quote][/center]

Item Cost Quantity
HP Charge 50 BIT 100/100
Heal Gun 250 BIT 9/10
SP Charge 75 BIT 50/50
Status Cleanse 60 BIT 60/60
DigiNoir 600 BIT 9/10[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lilamon's Stat Boostahs]
[center][img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/cascade2/lilamon.gif[/img][/center]
[center][quote name="Lilamon"][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#ee82ee]Hi there; I'm super glad you decided to stop by ^0^[/color][/font][/quote][/center]

Item Cost Quantity
HP.ROM 1000 BIT 5/5
HP.RAM 2000 BIT 1/1
SP.ROM 1000 BIT 5/5
SP.RAM 2000 BIT 1/1
Str.ROM 1500 BIT 5/5
Str.RAM 2500 BIT 1/1
End.ROM 1500 BIT 5/5
End.RAM 2500 BIT 1/1
Agi.ROM 3000 BIT 5/5
Agi.RAM 4500 BIT 1/1[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dandy's Green Thumb][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo229/wtsas/Sunflowmon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][quote name="Dandy"][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#008000]Hi there, welcome to Green Thumb. If you have nay plants for me to look after don't hesitate to drop them on by.[/color][/font][/quote][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][code].:Plants in Storage:.

None[/code][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Prices to Die For]
[spoiler=Mephistomon's Sinister Techs][/font]

[/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][img]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/Digimon%20and%20Icon%20Sprites/Mephistomon.png[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][quote name="Mephistomon"][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#330033]...Want to buy?...Meet me in private...[/color][/font][/quote][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Phelesmon's Unholy Upgrade][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][img]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/Digimon%20and%20Icon%20Sprites/Phelesmon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][quote name="Phelesmon"][color=#cc0000][font=courier new, courier, monospace]You wanna upgrade your Techs? Feh, come see me privately.[/font][/color][/quote][/spoiler][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Pico Pico Clinic][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][img]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/Digimon%20and%20Icon%20Sprites/Piximon.gif[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][quote name="Dr. Piximon"][color=#ff0033][font=courier new, courier, monospace]If you're feeling sick, take a number and I'll come to you eventually. Otherwise, stop moaning about a broken leg; legs heal after all.[/font][/color][/quote][/spoiler][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Floor 5 ~ Data Library]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Hunting... the joy of work out a tough riddle to decipher the location of your Target. Nothing like finding your Target and then slaughtering them in honourbale combat. Well, as honourable as it gets.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Study these notes well Hunters, as knowledge in this game is vital for success.[/font]

[spoiler=The Hunt]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]The Hunt is a game in which you are teamed up with a Digimon Partner in order to fight and capture Digimon spread across YCM'S DigiQuartz. There are many locales for a Mon to hide, and plenty more for them to ambush you in.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Be vigilant, be prepaed, but, above all, have fun. This is a game after all; albeit an abusrdly dangerous one.[/font][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Your Partner]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Your Partner is your life in this game, if it succeeds, you succeed. If it fails,you fail. They will be your best friend and closest ally in this game. So be sure to treat them kindly and with respect.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Below are notes pertaining to your Digimon Partners.[/font]

[spoiler=Stats]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Your Partner's Stats will decide how well they fare in Battle. Below is an explanation of each stat.[/font]

[color=#0000cd][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Noir Charge:[/font][/color][font=courier new, courier, monospace] The gauge located directly underneath your Partner's sprite in your Profile. It collects Charged Energy From DigiNoir and Essence of Noir when used on your Partner. Before a Battle, you can choose to expend a Charge to either Double the Str stat of your base level Partner, or to provide them with Infinite Stamina (Inf Sta) when your Partner Cho Shinkas. An exception to thhat rule is during Grid Battles.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd]HP = Health Points:[/color] This is obvious even to the basest of RPGers. If oyu take damage, you lose HP equal to that damage. If HP is reduced to 0, the Target is knocked out and/or killed. You DON'T want to get knocked-out. HP can be restored by many means during battle, such as through Healing Items and certain Techs. HP can be increased either through DigiNoir or by using a HP.ROM/HP.RAM.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd]SP = Special Points:[/color] This is the stat that defines your Tech usage, but may also come into account with some Xrosses. In order to use most Techs, you will need to spend SP, if you don't have enough to use a Tech, then it is rendered unusable. Out of all Stats, this is the only one that isn't rolled, and thus will always be 100 shen you obtian your Partner. SP can be restored either by using SP Restoring Items or in some rare cases, a Tech. SP can be increased either through DigiNoir or by using a SP.ROM/SP.RAM.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd]Str = Strength:[/color] Strength defines the maximum amount of damage you can inflict on your Opponent. It is a highly useful Stat, so be sure to raise it whenever possible. Str can be increased either through DigiNoir or with a Str.ROM/Str.RAM.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd]End = Endurance:[/color] End defines the maximum amount of damage you can reduce per hit. If you possess 30 End, every attack made against you is reduce by 30. However, know that some attacks can bypass End or even reduce it. End can be increased either through DigiNoir or by using a End.ROM/End.RAM.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd]Agi = Agility:[/color] Agi defines the maximum number of attack you can make in one turn. If you have 4 Agi, you can make up to 4 attack rolls per turn. It is incredibly valuable to have a good Agi stat, and when paired with high Str you can really shred your Opponents. However, in Grid Battles Agi gets changed into MOV. Agi can be increased either through DigiNoir or by using a Agi.ROM/Agi.RAM.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#000080]MOV = Movement:[/color] MOV is the altered form of Agi that appears during Grid Battles. It defines how many Squares you can move across per turn. MOV can be affected by Terrain, and depending on the Digimon, it can reduce or increase MOV. Since MOV is Agi, it is increased by the same means.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd]Sta = Stamina: [/color]Sta is a very special stat. Your Partners, if the Rules allow them, can Cho Shinka into their more powerful Super Evolved forms. Their Stats are significantly increased by Cho Shinkaing. Sta defines how many turns you can remain in the Cho Shinka state. Whilst in the Cho Shinka state Sta decreases by 1 at the end of each turn; once it reaches 0, your Partner De-Digivolves back to their Base form. From then on, your Partner will regain 1 Sta at the start of your Turn until they reach max Sta. You cannot Cho Shinka until Sta returns to max. Sta also has influence in some Xrosses. Sta cna be increased either through DigiNoir or by using a Sta.ROM/Sta.RAM.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd]Just = Justice:[/color] An esoteric Stat, it increases by 1 for every successful hit your Partner takes. Once this Stat reaches 100, it resets and something vey special happens. However, if your Partner gets KOed, this value is reset to 0. If you flee, your Just is halved instead. If it is seen your Just is getting too high, the Clock Maker will do whatever is in his power to reduce it to 0. There may be certain items the would influence this Stat.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Once you receive a Partner, you can choose to either allow your Stats to be randomly rolled, possibly creating a stronger Partner, or you can choose to take a preset amount of Stats.[/font][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Preset Stats:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Rookie:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP: 100[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]SP: 100[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Str: 15[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End: 5[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi: 2[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sta: 3[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Just: 0[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Armor:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP: 130[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]SP: 100[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Str: 20[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End: 8[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi: 3[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Just: 0[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Rolled Stats:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Rookie:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP: 80-120[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Str: 10-25[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End: 1-10[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi: 1-4[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sta: 1-5[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Armor:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP: 100-150[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Str: 15-30[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End: 1-15[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi: 1-5[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sta: 1-5[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Just: 0[/font][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Cho Shinka]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]This is an incredibly simple process, as during your Turn you simply command your Partner to Cho Shinka and they will transform into their Super Evolved state. In turn your Partner's Stats will increase significantly. Rookies gain more power from this function as Armors are closer to the Super Evolved state than Rookies are.[/font][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP x10[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]SP x1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Str x5[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End x5[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi x3[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sta x1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Just x1[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP x6[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]SP x1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Str x3[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End x3[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi x2[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sta x1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Just x1[/font][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sta will never change, neither will Just. Cho Shinka is not entirely infinite, as explained in the Sta explanation. That's all there is to it; however, it is rumoured that there is another, more powerful form of Cho Shinka.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]A smart move to make is to Cho after you Xros Up your Partner, as Stat Boosts can be multiplied by it, and, quite possibly, other effects may occur as well.[/font][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Xrossing]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]DigiXros is the act of fusing two or more Digimon together to get enhance power and form. However, the rules of DigiQuartz dictate that only 2 Digimon can be Xrossed at a time. However, sometimes the Rules may alter so more than 2 can be Xrossed.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]With a DigiXros, your Partner is the root Digimon, and the other Digimon are the subs. In turn, with your Partner being the root, they will gain a stat boost or other special effects from the Xros. For example, if you have a strong Digimon like Greymon, the root Digimon will gain a boost to Str.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Xrosses have different effects and may not always affect the Stats of the Root. For example, Xrossing your Partner with a Meramon will set them on fire, and thus cause burn damage when hit by your Opponent. Or Submarimon, whose sharp harpoon will allow you to ignore End.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]To see the effects of Xrossing a Hunter-controlled Digimon, either check their Profile or for a more detailed answer read the Anthology at the end of this Guide.[/font][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Using DigiNoir & .ROMs/.RAMs]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]You may sometimes find Cans of DigiNoir when searching Secondary Missions, by being rewarded with them, buying them, growing them or by other means. These little dohickeys are quite handy for two reasons:[/font][/font]

[center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]1) They increase your Partner's Stats, randomly of course. From values of 1-10 I will roll it via Randomizer and you will receive Stats based on Level.[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]1 or 9: HP +10[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]6: SP +5[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]2, 4, 8, 10: Str +2[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]3: Agi +1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]5: Sta +1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]7: End +2[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]1 or 9: HP +15[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]6: SP +10[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]2, 4, 8, 10: Str +4[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]3: Agi +1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]5: Sta +2[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]7: End +3[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]2) Once a Can of DigiNoir is consumed, a Charge is added to your Partner's NC (Noir Charge). These can be expended before Battle to either double your Partner's Base Level Str; or grant Inf Sta when your Partner is Super Evolved.[/font][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]However, in Grid Battles, these bonuses differ slightly. Whilst Hunt Regulated Battles only allow one Bonus, Grid Battles allow boh. And, due to the nature of Grid Battles, the double Str Bonus will also apply to the Super Evolved state. Remember these differences for when you battle.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Not that a second substance exists purely to increase the NC bar; this substance is known as Essence of Noir. It is pure energy, and so offers a Charge, but no dietary value. Noir Charges can be converted into Essence of Noir if desired.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Once a Noir Charge bar reaches its current maximum value, such as 10/10, a Maxing occurs, expending all current Charges to increase the bar by an additional 10 (up to a cap of 50) and Bonus Stats are given equal to half the Maximum amount of Charges during the Maxing. These can be placed into any stat: but, only 1 can be put into Agi. Points going into HP are increases at a 1:10 ratio, so 1 point into HP increases it by 10. Points going into SP function at a 1:5 ratio.[/font][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]So, 10/10 -> 0/20 +5 Stats.[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:.ROMs/.RAMs:.[/font][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].ROMs and .RAMs are special disks that exist in DigiQuartz. Unlike DigiNoir, they focus solely on raising one specific Stat. What Stat is being raised is specified by the Item name. So a .ROM/.RAM that increases Str is known as a Str.ROM/Str.RAM.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace].ROMs are less potent then .RAMs, and so they will always give the same amount of Stats. .RAMs are rare than .ROMs, but are much more powerful, allowing for significant boosts. Due to them being random, .RAMs give varying amounts and it is unlikely that you will receive the same boost twice.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Beware, some .ROMs & .RAMs you find may be infected with a Virus, Vaccine or Data Oversaturation, which debilitates certain Digimon Types. You cannot know if they are infected unless they are scanned by a ROM Scanner Item. Only then can they be cleansed by Lilamon and then used safely.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]But don't assume Infection is a bad thing, as these supposedly negative effects are actually beneficial to their appropriate types, rather than opposing types. Store bought .ROMs/.RAMs are never Infected.[/font][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Special Attacks]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]All Digimon know Special Techniques by nature; so, it would only be natural yours do as well. Whilst most Techs are useless in Hunt Battles, they are required in Grid Battles.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]By allowance, you can load 1 Tech into your Partner before you engage in a Hunt Battle. However, if you have high Agi it will be mostly useless to you as you whale on them with multiple attacks. Adversely, you cna bring up to 3 Techs with you into a Grid Battle, where they will be your main and only form of offence.[/font][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b].:Jugosatsu:.[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Power:[/b] Equal to Str[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Cost:[/b] 0 SP[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b] User's Square[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Targets:[/b] Digimon & Solid-Terrain[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Effect:[/b] Can be laid onto Solid-Terrain as a landmine-esque effect. When a Player moves onto it, it will trigger and then cling to them until this attack is used to attack a non-Terrain Target. Can cling to Ally Digimon and self, but inflicts friendly fire when detonated. Can be removed by the User of this Tech.[/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Above is a Tech belonging to the Digimon Doumon. As you can see, it's her all purpose attack Tech, thus is has no SP cost. The Range refers to how many Squares from the User's Square it can reach. In this case, she can only use it in her own Square. Due to the unique nature of Grid Battles, some Terrains can be targeted by Techs.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]In this Tech's case, it cna be laid like a trap at any location. And then detonated when a foe is foolish enough to enter the same square. The Effect is pretty much given in the Targets box, but it's nicer to have an explanation.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Every Partner Digimon, both Base and Cho will have a costless Tech by default, but other Techs belonging to their species and any relating subspecies can be purchased in the "Prices to Die For" Tech Shop from Mephistomon. However, those Techs will have SP costs for their use.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Techs can be upgraded in "Prices to Die For" by Phelesmon. Various effects can be laid into a Tech, which he will explain during a private meeting.[/font][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Partner Death]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Death; death is an inevitability that exists. If you mistreat your Partner and constantly abuse them, it is highly likely that they will be destroyed instead of simply being KOed when their HP becomes 0. If that is the case, you are banished from the Hunter's Circle to Dame Square, and your Xros Loader will be destroyed. You may return to the Circle, but you will be known as a Disgraced Hunter and will be partnered with a weak Gizumon.[/font][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tamer Kibble]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]As a Hunter, you are responsible for all the technical stuff in a fight. You:[/font] [/font][list]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Choose when to initiate Cho Shinka[/font][/font]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Choose when to Xros[/font][/font]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Choose when to use an Item[/font][/font]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Choose what Techs and/or Attacks to use[/font][/font]
[/list]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]And so on. You should always remain certain that you understand everything before you try and Hunt.[/font]

[spoiler=Titles]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Titles and the entire Title System add an extra dimension to Battle. They are obtained by earning Title plaques, usually from winning a DFF sponsored event or from a Tertiary Mission. Title fall under to categories:[/font][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Tamer Passives:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Tamer Actives:.[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Tamer Passives are Aura-like effects that are always "on", as soon as you obtain one. They cna have varying effects, such as providing Stat bonuses, restoring HP per turn, etc.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Tamer Actives are effects that must be activated in order for a bonus to occur. Much of the time they will have short term effect, but a greater bonus than what Passives can produce. However, because you must activate these effects manually, Actives will have a Cooldown timer (CD) until their next use. Actives require much more thought on when to use them.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Note that Titles that boost Stats DO NOT add to the multiplier, as they are applied after such multipliers like NC Str boosts and Cho Shinka have been applied.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]All Titles, in the beginning, are very weak. However, they can be upgraded to provide better bonuses. Titles can be increased in Rank, from Rank 1 to Rank 5. The Ranking System is as follows:[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Rank 1 - Kind-of[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Rank 2 - N/A (no addon to the Title)[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Rank 3 - Somewhat[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Rank 4 - Rather[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Rank 5 - Incredibly[/font][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sounds kind of daft, but that's how the system goes.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]In order to upgrade Titles, Cans of DigiNoir, Essence of Noir, .ROMs and .RAMs must be sacrified in order to do so. When upgrading from Rank 1 to Rank 2, much of the time only 5 Cans of DigiNoir can be used. However, some Titles may require more or less.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]From then on, you can use any listed Item you wish in order to upgrade your Titles.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]However, Upgrading requires thought. When Upgrading Titles beyond Rank 2, a function known as "The Majority" comes into play. It refers to when half or more of the Upgrade Bar has been filled by sacrificing one item type only.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Eg, a Rank 2 Title 0/10 being boosted by 5 Str.ROMs to 5/10.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Now, you're wondering why the Majority is so important, so I'll tell you. When a Majority of the Upgrade Bar is the same item, it alters the Title's effect in different ways.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Eg, a Rank 2 Title whose effect is: +10 Str to all Allied Digimon[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Now, if 10 Str.ROMs are sacrificed to Upgrade it to Rank 3, as the .ROMs sacrificed are the same as the boost, the amount it gives increases significantly more.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Rank 2 Title +10 Str -> Rank 3 Title +25 Str[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Quite the jump eh? Because the Majority was Str, the original Str boost is now much greater than if you had used Noir, which has no Majority effect. If it had been left at 5 Str.ROMs, the boost owuld only be +20 at Rank 3. The reasoning behind various differences is that if you continue to use the same Stat Boosting Item, the bonus to Stats will increase.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]However, you can have Dual Majorities, where 2 different .ROMs major, such as Str.ROMs and Agi.ROMs.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Because they were both 5 and thus a Majority, the Rank 2 Title will alter upon level-up.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Rank 2 Title +10 Str -> Rank 3 Title +20 Str +1 Agi[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Huh, where did that Agi boost come from? In regards to most Stat Boosting Title, when a Majority is a Stat Type that it does not boost, it will upgrade itself in order to obtain said Stat. Because the Dual Majority was Str and Agi, it got Dual Majority Bonuses.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Knowing and planning on how to build your Title can allow for greater success and bonuses to be made. Always consider what would be the best way to Upgrade your Titles.[/font][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Missions]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Battle is an inevitability, you will have to fight Digimon in order to capture them. There is curretnyl two known forms of Battle: Hunt Battles, and Grid Battles. The guide below will explain Hunt Battles.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Once you have solved the Riddle to a Primary Mission and entered the Location it gave in order to Hunt, usually you as the Tamer have initiative and cann attack first. However, sometimes I may ambush you, for giggles.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Battle will then intiate when either party makes their move. Due to the Regulations of Hunt Battles, they are turn based.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]All Hunt regulated Battles are known as .:Primary Missions:. or Primes.[/font]

[spoiler=Primary Missions / Hunt Battle Basics]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]During your turn, you can Xros, Cho Shinka, use an Item and/or attack. Xrossing and Cho Shinka do not use up a turn, however, Items do consume a turn. Be sure to remember that before you use an Item.[/font][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd][font=courier new, courier, monospace]When attacking, you will use a RNG I have provided a little lower in this guide. I could explain Battle for you, but I find a Simulation fight to be much more informative. Here, we'll battle Dobermon vs a Pagumon.[/font][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]::Dobermon::[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP: 300[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]St: 35[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End: 20[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi: 5[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sta: N/A[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Just: N/A[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]::Pagumon::[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP: 60[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]SP: 0[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Str: 10[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End: 4[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi: 1[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Imbalanced, yes; also, with NPC based Enemy Digimon, they will usually never have a Sta Statl but, should they do, be prepared for a tough fight. However, Enemy Digimon will never have a Just Stat.[/font][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Oh noes, with all my rambling Pagumon got to attack first, the little turd. It blew its pathetic bubbles at Dobermon.[/font][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]It attempt to hit for 8 damage.[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]8 - 20 = -12 = 0[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Pagumon's damage vs 20 = Dobermon's End[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Due to Dobermon's End stat of 20, he took no damage, due to the damage being significantly reduced into the negatives. Having a good End Stat can be quite life saving.[/font][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Now, it's our turn Dobermon.[/font][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#a52a2a][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HOOOOOWWWLLLL!!!![/font][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Dobermon struck Pagumon with a claw and sent it hurtling away, he then ran after it and started chewing on him.[/font][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]26 - 4 = 22[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]24 - 4 = 20[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]5 - 4 = 1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]6 - 4 = 2[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]19 - 4 = 15[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]= 60[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd][font=courier new, courier, monospace]OH YEAH! Exactly zero defeat. Pagumon was beaten, now, you cna choose to let the Target fade away or capture it. I'll let it fade away.[/font][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Is that simple enough? Good, I hope so.[/font][/color][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#0000cd][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Know that the key for decisive victory is based on having a good score of Stats. Pity most of you got screwed up Stats. HA![/font][/color][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Advanced Hunt Battle Tips]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Whilst battle can be simple, it's always good to have a few strategies in mind.[/font] [/font][list]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]As I said earlier, a smart move is to pile on as many bonuses and multipliers as possible. By Xrossing a Stat Boosting Digimon and then Cho SHinkaing your Partner, it will gain a lot more stats than if oyu merely Choed and then Xrossed. Knowing how to multiply bonuses like this can lead to sound and dare I say easy victories.[/font][/font]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Seeing as how the Hunt is a form of competition, using your fellow Hunters and even your Enemies cna have its own share of advantages when done right. I don't encourage backstabbing, but sometimes it has its advantages. Always try to know what your fellow Hunters are up to.[/font][/font]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Always be prepared when you got out Hunting, you never know what we might bombard you with. Though it can risk a Hunt, sometimes it is best to first learn what the Hunt Target is by letting another Hunt go and learn what it is. Being second has another advantage, as then you are less likely to be attacked by the Clock Maker.[/font][/font]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]If you find one, having a Title can be supremely beneficial in Battle. You should always do whatever is in your power to get one and to deny your other hunters getting one.[/font][/font]
[/list]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Randomizer]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]This is the randomizer that will be used for Battle.[/font][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][url="http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm"]Randomizer[/url][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Important thing to note:[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Numbers per set = Your Agi[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Number Range:[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]From = 1 always[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]To = Your Str[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Numbers must not be set to Unique[/font][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Secondary Missions]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Secondary Missions (Secs) are unqiue events where we receive Ping Data from somewhere in DigiQuartz. Like Primary Missions they come with a Riddle in order to locate where the source of the Ping is.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]The source in question of these Pings are (usually) Sandoria Goddess Statues. These Statues carry the Will of the Sandoria Goddess, and thus will gift Hunters and Noble Souls that find them. They withhold their prizes from Disgraced Hunters. Their prizes can be anything from DigiNoir to exceptionally rare Items. You should never miss out the chance to find these Statues when possible.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]However, if you go after them, you forsake the chance to find the Hunt Target for that day. Be sure to weigh the pros and cons of your choice.[/font][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tertiary Missions]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Tertiary Missions (Terts) are side Missions that occur from time to time. They are regarded as miscellaneous Missions that have no real baring ove rour Goals here a HQ.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Some of them are Rescue Missions, where you are to go out and locate Injured and/or Dying Digimon before they fade away. Sometimes it involves protecting a Digimon or saving captive ones. Some of these Digimon may end up joining HQ Staff; so it's best not to ignore their pleas.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]There are also Missions posted in the Atrium by the GM, the Clock Maker, the DFF or Digimon out in DigiQuartz.[/font]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Unusually, many Terts tend to occur on Grids. We do not know where these Grids come from, but they tend to the change game completely. Always be ready for anything.[/font]

[spoiler=Grid Battles]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Grid Battles naturally occur on Grids that overlay themselves on certain areas. The ause of such Grids are unknown, but their unqiue properties change the game in various ways.[/font] [/font][list]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]The Agi score gets changed into the MOV score.[/font][/font]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Just does not accumulate in Grids.[/font][/font]
[*][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Normal Attacks are sealed, so you must rely on Techs in order to fight.[/font][/font]
[/list]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]A simulation will be added once more data has been collected.[/font][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Anthology]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Given here is a collection of Digimon, Items, Effects and Locations that we currently know about.[/font]

[spoiler=Known Captured Digimon / Xros Up Effects]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Listed here are all currently captured Digimon and their owners.[/font][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agumon - Legend Zero[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]GrapLeomon - Legend Zero[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Submarimon - Hydra of Clock[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Mantaraymon Gargantua - Mugendramon[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Here lists what each Digimon does when Xrossed.[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agumon: +5 Str[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]GrapLeomon: +10 Sta, Infinite Battle Soul - Allows user to survive a barrage of attacks that would reduce HP to 0. HP remains at 1 when this effect activates.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Submarimon: Allows attacks to ignore End. Reduces Sta by 1 per turn. When Sta reaches 0 this Digimon is forcefully De-Xrossed and cannot be Xrossed again until Sta returns to 3 or more; or until Sta returns to Max. This effect is not affected by the Inf Sta effect of Noir Charges, however, it will forcefully De-Digivolve even with the inf Sta effect.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Mantaraymon Gargantua: Unxrossable at this stage.[/font][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Known Items]
[font=courier new, courier, monospace]Here is a listing of all known Active/Passive Titles, their holder, their current Ranks and their effects.[/font][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Actives:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Title of the (Kind-Of) Perceptive - Hydra of Clocks - Rank 1 0/2 - Scans Grid Squares to detect Enemies & Treasure CD: 0 Turns[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Passives:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Title of the (Kind-Of) Inspiring - Mugendramon - Rank 1 0/5 - Increases the Str of all Allied Digimon by +5[/font][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Known Items][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Here is a listing of all known Items and their effects.[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Healing Items:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP Charge - Restores 50 HP[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]SP Charge - Restores 30 SP[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Heal Gun - Restores Target's HP by 25% of their Max HP. Can be used 5 times[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Status Cleanse - Removes Negative effects[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Resurrection Balm - Revives a KOed Digimon with 25% of their max HP.[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Stat Items:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Diginoir - Increases a random Stat. Increases number of Noir Charges by +1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Essence of Noir - Increases number of Noir Charges by +1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP.ROM - Increases Max HP by 20[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP.RAM - Increases Max HP by 20-100[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]SP.ROM - Increases Max SP by 20[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]SP.RAM - Increases Max SP by 20-100[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Str.ROM - Increases Str by 2[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Str.RAM - Increases Str by 2-8[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End.ROM - Increases End by 2[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End.RAM - Increases End by 2-8[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi.ROM - Increases Agi by 1[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi.RAM - Increases Agi by 1-2[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sta.ROM - Increases Sta by 2[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sta.RAM - Increases Sta by 2-4[/font][/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:Misc Items:.[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Title of the [Title] - Grants a Title and the Active/Passive it comes with[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sprite Coupon - Allows the creation of a Hunter Spite (via tektek) and being able to speak in Quote boxes[/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Bagramon Plushie - A cute plushie shaped like Bagramon[/font][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Known Locations]
[spoiler=Creative Writing]
[b][i]Location: [/i][/b]part of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Sextant, but distinct from its neighbouring zones, Your Deck and TCG

The Creative Writing Zone (Hereafter the CW Zone) is a massive column of water that appears, at first blush, to be a large stone bowl containing water and a few small islands floating atop. The temperature is fairly balmy, with a climate hospitable to palm trees and resort-like island areas. Data Flow from human creativity shapes these islands, from which various digimon tend to put on amateur and professional stage shows; as such, the CW Zone identifies itself as one of the last centers and holdovers of Digimon Culture. The Kabukimon Chinese Theatre, in particular, is one of the longest-running and oldest institutions, having seen acting stars from across the dimensions over the years, collecting their handprints in the Cement Sand left around it.

Smaller islands form quite frequently atop the waters, but are usually preyed upon by wild Crabmon for their raw data. In this cases, the loose data falling from the crumbling islands is absorbed by the water and compacted to a ludicrous degree as it descends; a side effect of this compression is that timespace experiences a minor breakdown that builds the farther one sinks downward in the CW Zone, which does not appear to have a bottom. While the zone only appears to be a few hundred fathoms deep when observed from the side, it is deeper on the inside; objects sink until they are eventually worn away by the timespace pressure inflicted on them, or destroyed by the digital water itself.

As a side effect of the massive pressure experienced as data sinks deep into the ground, particularly powerful bits of code and data that manage to get caught on a wall or retain buoyancy at a certain point tend to be kept in a stasis and do not degenerate any further; this can lead to surprising secrets as one descends, such as half of a powerful Piratemon's treasure ship being stuck in the pressure itself, or a trove of treasure existing off to one side of a natural cave. Likewise, however, digimon who can survive at these particular depths are monstrously strong and experience a natural mutation known as [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-sea_gigantism"]Deep-Data Gigantism[/url], granting them superior size over shallower-dwelling digimon. Particularly dangerous are the Dagomon, which lurk just out of sight in the deepest areas of the Ocean, where light fades to zero; their true sizes are unknown, due to rarely leaving their dark shelter, but are estimated to be truly gigantic.

While I was unable to substantiate such rumours, there are whispers that in the deepest, darkest pit of the Zone, where the pressure is enough to crush even a mega to dust and the data finally settles onto a seabed of distorted dimension, the Demon Lord Leviamon makes his den, breathing out data in the form of Anima and encouraging the growth of everything above him; theories dictate that the constant growth of new islands is due to the data Leviamon releases through this.

[b]SubZone: The Role Playing Zone[/b]

A dominion of the CR Zone, the RP Zone is a set of labyrinthine tunnels that run from the largest island deep down into the depths of the rest of the zone. Affected more poignantly by the warping around them, what appears to be a very simple maze of tunnels is anything but- without a strong mind, one will find themselves constantly walking away from the depths.

The RP Zone is at the direct core of the CR Zone, and is the focal point for the most conflicting data- resulting in a spiderlike web of pathways that all end to some destination or another. Pressure collects slower in the RP Zone, rending more of the artifacts that tumble into it useable; as such, powerful treasure collects quite quickly for those to take. The RP Zone is not, primarily, flooded, and includes a large number of dry tunnels- because of this, they are a common haunt for bounty hunters, thieves and adventurers attempting to make a quick buck. Since the tunnels work by chaotic theory and seem to break the laws of physics more clearly as they get deeper, they can accommodate a truly ridiculous number of secret bases and fortresses without anyone every coming across eachother; indeed, every gang of Piratemon in existence keeps hold somewhere in their depths, without ever stumbling across one of their fellows' camps.

Unlike the CR Zone, the RP Zone has a very definite final floor where there is nowhere else to go except back up; this final area is a massive pit known as the [b]Out Of Character Planning Zone, [/b]and is the one spot in the RP Zone that is filled with water. The OOCP Zone is a massive basin with thousands of holes reaching into various spots in the RP Zone, where objects or unlucky digimon who tumble through are caught by a massive whirlpool, crushed under the force of a ridiculous amount of water, and flushed back into the depths of the CR Zone, too deep for any recovery to be possible.

While the current of the OOCP Zone is incredibly powerful, it is possible to resist it. A small network of islands, upheld by a local cabal of Marine Angemon, build large structures that lead into various parts of the RP Zone. By paying a small nominal fee, people are free to use the OOCP Zone as a sort of directory to various sections of the RP Zone, which change quickly. This direction is an invaluable help to navigators of the RP Zone, especially since it prevents them from being killed by the Whirlpool.

In Summation, the CW Zone is one of the largest and most dangerous Zones, but also potentially the most rewarding. The immense pressure of the waste data polishes the intact data into a state where it simply shines.[/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]~Hunter Hydra[/font][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=TCG Section]
[color=#808080][font=courier new, courier, monospace].:This report concerns a specific Zone of DigiQuartz, located in the Yu-Gi-Oh! quadrant:.[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=courier new, courier, monospace]The TCG Zone, which for my amusement and to fill an empty acronym have called Treacherous Chrome Gear Zone, is a spherical labyrinth centered around a shifting sphere of gravity, attracting any bypassers towards it with a medium to potent pull.[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=courier new, courier, monospace]This Zone feeds off human's pride and arrogance to breed new Digimon, deep down at its core.[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Due to the immense amount of poorly-organized data that composes this Zone, and due to the constant addition of said information into countless new sectors every day, searching for a hunting target can prove to be incredibly difficult for most.[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Those with an experienced eye, and knowledge of the origin of this information however, can see through the tricky maze and locate a prey in an unfairly short time.[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Several humans, who inhabit this Zone permanently, supply the core of the maze with different levels of arrogance. This leads gravity to shift at different times, sometimes progressively (thus allowing zero gravity for a certain period of time), sometimes abruptly.[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=courier new, courier, monospace]This Zone is deeply tied to a different Zone in the same Quadrant, Your Deck.[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=courier new, courier, monospace]In this zone can be found the same kind of data found in TCG, save for the fact that it is neatly organized and compressed into different blocks of Data. Whereas finding a specific target dwelling in this Zone which proves to be immensely bigger than TCG is harder, this place can be used to gather general information on the target's nature.[/font][/color]

[color=#808080][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Finally, Digimon to be found in this Section have yet to be recorded.[/font] After all, I'd have hunted them had I encountered any.[/color][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace]~Hunter Mugendramon[/font][/spoiler][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Floors 8, 9 & 10 ~ Hunter's Lodgings]
[spoiler=Hydra of Clocks][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Senior Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/114493-hydra-of-clocks/"]Hydra[/url] & his partner Betamon[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#b22222].:The Kind-Of Perceptive:.[/color][/font][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/237029-digiquartz/"][img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo229/wtsas/Betamon.gif[/img][/url][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/3533592.png[/img][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]5/10[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]::Betamon::[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]HP: 133/133[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]SP: 100/100[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Str: 18[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]End: 9[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Agi: 3[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Sta: 3[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Just: 0[/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Shelf][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]N/A[/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Data Storage]
[spoiler=Xros Up Digimon][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Submarimon: Attacks ignore End. Reduces Sta by 1 each turn; (This is no affected by the Inf Sta effect of DigiNoir)[/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Items][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]1400 BIT[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]2x DigiNoir[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Title of The Kind-Of Perceptive - Rank 1 - 0/2 [size=2]E[/size][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Technical Library][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b].:Betamon's Techs:.[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b].:Beta Slugger:.[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Power:[/b] Equal to Str[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b] User's Square[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Targets:[/b] Digimon & Debris-Terrain[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Effect:[/b] N/A[/font][/center]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b].:WaruSeadramon's Techs:.[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b].:Strange Mist:.[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b] 2 Squares[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Targets:[/b] Digimon only[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][b]Effects:[/b] Reduces Target's HP by 10% of their Current HP at the end of their next turn.[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/font][/center]

[font=courier new, courier, monospace][spoiler=Mugendramon][/font]

[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace]Senior Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/150875-%ef%bd%8d%ef%bd%95%ef%bd%87%ef%bd%85%ef%bd%8e%ef%bd%84%ef%bd%92%ef%bd%81%ef%bd%8d%ef%bd%8f%ef%bd%8e/"]Mugendramon[/url] & his partner Renamon[/font][/center]
[center][font=courier new, courier, monospace][font=courier new, courier, monospace][color=#696969].:The Kind-Of Inspiring:.[/color][/font][/center]
[center][img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo229/wtsas/Renamon.gif[/img][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/zt7lsk.png[/img][/center]
[center]6/10[/center]
[center]::Renamon::[/center]
[center]HP: 119/119[/center]
[center]SP: 137/137[/center]
[center]Str: 19 +5[/center]
[center]End: 10[/center]
[center]Agi: 3[/center]
[center]Sta: 3[/center]
[center]Just: 0[/center]
[spoiler=Shelf]
[center]Bagramon Plushie[/spoiler][/center]
[spoiler=Data Storage]
[spoiler=Xros Up Digimon]
[center]Mantaraymon Gargantua: ???[/spoiler][/center]
[spoiler=Items]
[center]950 BIT[/center]
[center]3x DigiNoir[/center]
[center]Title of The Kind-Of Inspiring - Rank 1 - 0/5 [size=2]E[/size][/spoiler][/center]
[spoiler=Technical Library]
[center][b].:Renamon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Diamond Storm:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Power:[/b] 10% of Str per hit[/center]
[center][b]Cost:[/b] 0 SP[/center]
[center][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b] 2 Squares[/center]
[center][b]Targets:[/b] Digimon only[/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] Generates 3 Needles. Continues to generate 3 more Needles per turn (max 12). Moving or ending the attack launches them in one direction. Can hit multiple Targets in the same Square.[/center]

[center][b].:Doumon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Jugosatsu:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Power:[/b] Equal to Str[/center]
[center][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b] User's Square[/center]
[center][b]Targets:[/b] Digimon & Solid-Terrain[/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] Can be laid onto Solid-Terrain as a landmine-esque effect. When a Player moves onto it, it will trigger and then cling to them until this attack is used to attack a non-Terrain Target. Can cling to Ally Digimon and self, but inflicts friendly fire when detonated. Can be removed by the User of this Tech.
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/center]

[spoiler=Phantom Roxas]
[center]Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/17470-phantom-roxas/"]Roxas[/url] & his partner Guilmon[/center]
[center][img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo229/wtsas/Guilmon.gif[/img][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/aucjlc.png[/img][/center]
[center]0/10[/center]
[center]::Guilmon::[/center]
[center]HP: 126/126[/center]
[center]SP: 100/100[/center]
[center]Str: 21[/center]
[center]End: 6[/center]
[center]Agi: 2[/center]
[center]Sta: 4[/center]
[spoiler=Shelf]
[spoiler=Data Storage]
[spoiler=Items]
[center]3x DigiNoir[/spoiler][/center]
[center][b].:Guilmon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Pyro Sphere:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b] 1 Square[/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] Reduces Target's HP by 5% of their Max HP at the end of their next turn.[/center]

[center][b].:WarGrowlmon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Double Blades:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Targets:[/b] Digimon & Debris-Terrain[/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] Hits the Target twice. Destroys Debris-Terrain[/center]
[center][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/center]

[spoiler=Legend Zero]
[center]Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/51270-legend-zero/"]Legend[/url] & his partner Terriermon[/center]
[center][img]http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n460/Narutostorm/terri.gif[/img][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/kf36gy.png[/img][/center]
[center]0/10[/center]
[center]::Terriermon::[/center]
[center]HP: 102/102[/center]
[center]Str: 24[/center]
[center]End: 4[/center]
[center]Sta: 1[/center]
[center]Just: 23[/center]
[spoiler=Shelf]
[spoiler=Data Storage]
[center]Agumon: +5 Str[/center]
[center]GrapLeomon: +10 Sta, Infinite Battle Soul - Allows the user to survive (at 1 HP) a barrage of attacks that would otherwise reduce HP to 0[/spoiler][/center]
[spoiler=Items]
[center][b].:Terriermon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Bunny Blast:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] N/A[/center]

[center][b].:GoldenRapidmon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Homing Missile:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b] 3 Squares[/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] Destroys Debris-Terrain[/center]

[spoiler=Trimage]
[center]Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/164225-trimage/"]Trimage[/url] & his partner PawnChessmon (Black)[/center]
[center][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Child/069PawnChessmonBlack.gif[/img][img]http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx185/trimage/l9kgn71324937786.jpg[/img][/center]
[center]0/10[/center]
[center]::PawnChessmon (Black)::[/center]
[center]HP: 82/82[/center]
[center]Str: 16[/center]
[center]End: 6[/center]
[center]Agi: 1[/center]
[spoiler=Shelf]
[spoiler=Data Storage]
[spoiler=Items]
[center][b].:PawnChessmon (Black)'s Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Pawn Spear:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b] User's Square only[/center]

[center][b].:BishopChessmon (Black)'s Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Bishop Laser:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b] 4 Squares[/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] N/A

[spoiler=Chaos Sonic]
[center]Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/85176-chaos-sonic/"]Chaos[/url] & his partner Shamanmon[/center]
[center][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/1zdyn39.gif[/img][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/11sjuk2.png[/img][/center]
[center]1/10[/center]
[center]::Shamanmon::[/center]
[center]HP: 119/119[/center]
[center]Str: 21[/center]
[center]End: 3[/center]
[center]Agi: 4[/center]
[spoiler=Shelf]
[spoiler=Data Storage]
[spoiler=Items]
[center][b].:Shamanmon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Dancing Bone:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b] 1 Squares[/center]

[center][b].:Gokuwmon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Choutaiden Raikou Hou:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] Can halve the damage to increase Str by 5 (Max 50 bonus Str) for the rest of the Battle.

[spoiler=Smeargle]
[center]Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/69898-smear/"]Smear[/url] & his partner Candlemon[/center]
[center][img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo229/wtsas/Candlemon.gif[/img][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/vpc12a.png[/img][/center]
[center]1/10[/center]
[center]::Candlemon::[/center]
[center]HP: 83/83[/center]
[center]Str: 16[/center]
[spoiler=Shelf]
[spoiler=Data Storage]
[spoiler=Items]
[center]4x DigiNoir[/spoiler][/center]
[center][b].:Candlemon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Melted Wax:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] Reduces Target's MOV by half for their next Turn.[/center]

[center][b].:SkullMeramon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Flame Chain:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Targets:[/b] Digimon & Movable Objects[/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] Binds that Target, preventing them from leaving their current Square and only being able to MOV into the User's Square. Bind breaks if Target's Str exceeds own. Whilst bound, reduce Target's HP by 5% of their Max HP at the end of each of your Turns. Can grab Movable Objects and they can be swung and deals double damage to Targets hit.[/center]

[spoiler=❤ Lovely Warrior ❤]
[center]Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/56552-%e2%9d%a4-lovely-warrior-%e2%9d%a4/"]Lovely[/url] & her partner Prairiemon[/center]
[center][img]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6616/tek4f4e60b3064249670276.png[/img][img]http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/WtWAnimatedSprites/Perfect/290Prariemon.gif[/img][/center]
[center]0/10[/center]
[center]::Prairiemon::[/center]
[center]HP: 177/177[/center]
[center]Str: 27[/center]
[center]Agi: 4[/center]
[center]Sta: 3[/center]
[spoiler=Shelf]
[spoiler=Data Storage]
[spoiler=Items]
[center]4x DigiNoir[/spoiler][/center]
[center][b].:Prairiemon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Sonic Ear:.[/b][/center]

[center][b].:Antylamon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Treasure Axe:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] Destroys Debris-Terrain[/center]

[spoiler=Yuzuru Otanashi]
[center]Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/170146-yuzuru-otonashi/"]Black[/url] & his partner DemiDevimon[/center]
[center][img]http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo229/wtsas/DemiDevimon.gif[/img][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/e0r9nb_th.png[/img][/center]
[center]1/10[/center]
[center]::DemiDevimon::[/center]
[center]HP: 103/103[/center]
[center]Str: 18[/center]
[spoiler=Shelf]
[spoiler=Data Storage]
[spoiler=Items]
[center]1x DigiNoir[/spoiler][/center]
[center][b].:DemiDevimon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Bat Flutter:.[/b][/center]

[center][b].:Myotismon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Crimson Lightning:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Targets:[/b] Digimon & Movable Objects[/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b] Can grab Movable Objects and they can be swung and deals double damage to Targets hit.[/center]

[spoiler=Remnants]
[center]Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/215058-remnants/"]Remnants[/url] & his partner Elecmon[/center]
[center][img]http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/Digimon%20and%20Icon%20Sprites/Elecmon.gif[/img][/center]
[center]0/10[/center]
[center]::Elecmon::[/center]
[center]HP: 95/95[/center]
[center]Str: 18[/center]
[center]End: 7[/center]
[spoiler=Shelf]
[spoiler=Data Storage]
[spoiler=Items]
[center]2x DigiNoir[/spoiler][/center]
[center][b].:Elecmon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Body Attack:.[/b][/center]

[center][b].:'s Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].::.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Grid Battle Range:[/b][/center]
[center][b]Targets:[/b][/center]
[center][b]Effect:[/b]

[spoiler=Thundervlux]
[center]Disgraced Hunter [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/119994-thundervlux/"]Thunder[/url] & his partner Gizumon[/center]
[center][img]http://oi40.tinypic.com/aaisxw.jpg[/img][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/121soro.gif[/img][/center]
[center]1/10[/center]
[center]::Gizumon::[/center]
[center]HP: 60/60[/center]
[center]Str: 10[/center]
[center]End: 5[/center]
[center]Agi: 1[/center]
[center]Sta: 1[/center]
[center]Just: N/A[/center]
[spoiler=Shelf]
[spoiler=Data Storage]
[spoiler=Items]
[center][b].:Gizumon's Techs:.[/b][/center]
[center][b].:Gizu Ram:.[/b][/center]
[center][b]Targets:[/b] Digimon only

[center][b]Effect:[/b] N/A

[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Want a Digimon Sprite?]
Follow the link(s) and get the Sprite of your Partner.

[url="http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=10659.0"]http://withthewill.n...p?topic=10659.0[/url]

[url="http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=14512.0"]http://withthewill.n...p?topic=14512.0[/url]

[url="http://s971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/DigitalDestinyClan/"]http://s971.photobuc...talDestinyClan/[/url]

[url="http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/chaosdragonlord/Sprites/"]http://s304.photobuc...onlord/Sprites/[/url][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Club Access Portal]
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/277840-death-city/"]~~Death City~~[/url][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Want to Affiliate?]
You must pm me with this completed questionnaire

1. Why do you want to affiliate?
2. What is your club about?
3. Give me one damn good reason as to why we should affilaite with you.
4. Give me a link to your club.[/spoiler][/code]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Merciful Idiot

I'll never get used to 'Bugra'. It's so. . . 'buggy'.

Tamer Name: Merciful Idiot

Army: Bagura Empire.

Digimon Partner: Belphemon Rage Mode

belphemon-attack.gif

I suppose the answer is obvious, do you wanna be the Bagramon-Sama Merciful?

Currently, I'm working on some things to make this club a little more interesting. Speaking of which, what kind of banner would be best suited for this club? I know the army banners, but what about the main club one?

Guest Merciful Idiot

I suppose the answer is obvious, do you wanna be the Bagramon-Sama Merciful?

I anticipated that you would say that.

. . . .

Well, duh! Of course!

Archived