Assassin's Creed: Generation [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

[img]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo261/AisuGhost/09.jpg[/img]

Simple way this RP works...its basically like the game's mechanics. You are playing as either an Assassin or the Templars(workers for Abstergo Industries), but before any of you can fight in the real world...you will need to train in the Animus 4.0. With Animus 4.0, instead of becoming your ancestors, you will be training as yourself to enhance your skills. Desmond Miles, the uprising Assassin, paved the way for these new assassins to take place in this war. And the Templars before have paved a way for those in Abstergo. War is the final step, who will win??

Lists of Host & Co-Hosts:[list]
[*]Host - Chaos Sonic
[*]Co-Host #1 - *~Dark~Magician~*
[*]Co-Host #2 - Shooting Star Dragon
[/list]
The Co-Hosts will also be helping me with the Catch Up Spoiler and anything else I need from them.

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/263289-assassins-creed-generation-ic-started-accepting/"]IC Thread[/url]

[spoiler=Plot]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvx-lbBZVMg"]AC: Revelations - Iron by Woodkid[/url]

There is a war going on...that most people don't seen or know is even taking place. One side is the Templars, trying to enslave the human race with treasures known as "The Piece of Eden"...they won't stop until everyone is serving them. Opposing them are the Assassins, skilled people that are dedicated to safeguarding people's free will. This war has been going on for centuries...until the Templars were stopped by an uprising Assassin who found the keys to their victory by reliving his ancestors past. It was believed that it was finally over...but history, always finds a way to repeat itself.

Abstergo Industries, the Templars, have returned from the ashes of their defeat with a new leader. This caused great concern within the Brotherhood, with their numbers of Assassins dwindling down from the last war. But, it seems that a few people are ready to fight Abstergo and kick their Templar backsides. But before this, they will need to train...inside Animus 4.0 you go, learn the ways of the Assassin's Creed and when your ready...emerge and use your new found skills to take out Abstergo once and for all.

What will you do? The choice is yours and yours alone...

[i]Nothing is true; everything is permitted...[/i][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]
[b][u]RP Rules:[/u][/b]
1: All YCM Rules apply within this RP, which includes the advanced clause.
2: My word is final. Co-hosts will have a say, but mine is final. Once again to stress it, my words is final.
3: This is a PG-16 RP...mainly cause of how it is from the game.
4: The creation and usage of NPCs MUST be confirmed through me or my elected Co-Hosts.
5: Please, I cannot stress this enough when I say delete everything in parenthesis. It's annoying and it makes the app look untidy.

[b][u]The Assassin's Creed: [/u][/b]
1.) Stay your Blade from the Flesh of an Innocent
2.) Hide in Plain Sight
3.) Never Compromise the Brotherhood[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Catch Up]The idea for this spoiler came from *~Dark~Magician~*. Thank you ^^

A Two Week Passage!

The small assault from the Templars failed and the Assassins still came out on top. But with this two week rest, both sides are ready to get back to what's important: Locating a Piece of Eden. But before Matt and the other Assassins can do anything, they must first split up to rescue they're fellow brother, Jason.

Will the plan be a success? Only they're efforts will tell...
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=App]Name:
Appearance: (Pic or Detailed Description with at least 4 lines)
Affiliation: (Assassins or Templars)
Personality: (At least 4 lines)
Bio: (4 lines or more)
Weapons: (Remember that you'll be fighting Abstergo in the modern world...so you wouldn't just be whipping out a sword in public...try to be realistic)
Skills:
Theme Song:
Short Beginning: (Prove to me that you belong in this RP)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=My App][b]Name:[/b] Matt Mercer
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b]
Matt is a Caucasian with slightly tanned skin, he has steel gray eyes and spiky blond hair. He is 174 cm(5'9") tall and weighs 61 kg(134 lbs). He wears a pair of dark blue denim jeans, a pair of black tennis shoes, a dark red t-shirt underneath of a black hoodie, which is unzipped at the top. Matt wears a one-strap backpack with him most of the time and also wears around his neck a chain with the Assassin's Guild Symbol on it. In his left ear, he wears a bluetooth device, that is synchronized with the other Assassins. On his left arm, he wears a normal standard Assassin's hidden blade and on his belt, he holds a few throwing knives, which are hidden by his hoodie.

[b]Affiliation:[/b] Assassins

[b]Personality:[/b]
Matt is impulsive and one with a good sense of justice. Sometimes he can be kind and wanting to have a good time, but other times he can be a bit of a sarcastic jerk...but this doesn't happen often. When its need of being an Assassin, he is always ready to make people pay for hurting him or his friends. When it comes down to the job, Matt is always ready to think of this mission along with his friends. If necessary he would even lay his own life down to protect those he cares about.

[spoiler=Bio:]
Young Matt Mercer never thought his life would be turned upside down like it did. He's life was a good one, he had a loving family that he loved and friends he could always play with. Though it soon changed when his parents divorced, him being forced to stay with his father and older brother, John. Matt didn't mind however, the three of them just had as much fun as they usually would if Matt's mom was still there. Though he still wished she would come back...but she never did. Why she didn't? No one exactly knows the reason...

Years passed and now Matt was around the age of fourteen. He didn't see much of his father, since he was always drunk and abusing him and John. They were finally sent away to a foster family, which treated the both of them much different than how they were treated before. After this happened, Matt began not to see much of John as he began to work. He always wondered what John was working at or for whom, but whenever he asked John only shook his head and said "I can't say...". Matt didn't know it yet...but he'd find out soon enough.

A year passed and now a fifteen year old Matt arrived home from school as he was being picked up by John. Soon they both heard gun fire, which came from an unmarked van, with men dressed in soldier-like outfits shot at them. John didn't want to put Matt in a situation like this, but it couldn't be helped. He looked at Matt and took a necklace off his neck and handed it to Matt, which had a weird looking "A" symbol on it. After this, John said with a smile on his face: "Sorry little bro, but this might be the last time you see me.", as he said this, he turned the car around and then kicked Matt out, him landing in a pile of trash unconscious.

When he awoke, Matt found himself back in the foster family's house. He looked around and asked where is brother was, but the answer he got was the one he didn't want to hear. "John's dead Matt...I'm sorry..." he was told, but then he was asked if he wanted revenge to kill those who made his brother suffer. With all his anger, he nodded saying "Whatever it takes..." He put John's necklace on and then began his tedious training to become an assassin began.[/spoiler]

[b]Weapons: [/b]Assassin's Standard Issue Hidden Blade (On both wrists), Throwing Knives(on his belt hidden by his hoodie), Short Blade(dagger, hidden behind him on his belt)
[b]Skills: [/b]Climbing, Speed(your average speed), Accuracy(Aim, only with Throwing Knives), and Eagle Vision(Now Eagle Sense)
[b]Theme Song: [/b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av4F2lZxxoQ"]Gravity Hurts by Mikkel Mahlta[/url]

[b]Short Beginning:[/b]
[i]I never asked to be a part of this...nor did I want it. You could say this life chose me...[/i]

[i]Life was great for me...until I reached my foster family. I didn't know it at the time, but my foster family was a group trained in the ways of the assassin, and my brother was born into the brotherhood. I didn't know John as an assassin...but from what I heard he was one damn good one. But those Templars, better known as Abstergo, took his life...leaving me alone without my real family. John left me this necklace, therefore leaving me with his legacy of an assassin. My mission is to rally a group of assassins to be one with my brotherhood...then we'll take out Abstergo once and for all.[/i]

[i]My name is Matt Mercer[/i]
[i]This is my new life[/i]
[i]I am an Assassin[/i][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Accepted]
[spoiler=*~Dark~Magician~[b]*[/b] - Arn Smith / Assassin & Elena Davies / Templar][b]Name:[/b] Arn Smith
[b]Age:[/b] 30
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/258/d/c/assassin__s_creed_carte_blanche_by_thompson46-d2yrpn7.jpg[/img]

Height - 6'5"
Weight - 150 lbs
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color - Brown

[b]Affiliation:[/b] Assasins
[b]Personality:[/b] Arn typically has a calm and stern attitude, never provoking people but always willing to end it. He has a gentle mannerism to those close to him, which is few unless one tries hard enough to get through his protective walls around his heart. Arn has an unquestionable courage and is extremelly unpredicatable. If on would try and read his face, nothing would be the answer as it would just be impossible to get into this silent man's head. However if opened, he can be a warm and attentive induvidual. People belive because he's quiet, he's emotionally aloof and strange. This is not the case, as Arn is in fact sensitive and takes many things to heart. A gentle soul on the interior, a dangerous adversary on the exterior.

[b]Bio:[/b]
Arn's childhood wasn't anything to complain about, a loving father and mother who nurtured him well and treated him kindly, raising him as a well mannered induvidual. Not much friends though, Arn wasn't raised where there were many people to hang around with and his parents noticed that it was quite unfair on the boy. So they moved to a nicer place and eventually he became a lot more active with the outdoors. But he was a silent boy. His parents thought it was shyness, but it wasn't. He'd interact happily with kids and even teachers at his school. But he wouldn't talk that much. They didn't worry about it, after all he wasn't ill or shy so it wasn;t a problem

His teenage life was fine too, nothing strange. He was interested in computer technology and excelled at it, becoming quite a handyman with the tech. It was his flame and his hands worked adeptly at it, no challenge to difficult. Needless to say he graduated and went onwards, acheiving a degree in Uni for Engineering and Physics. Arn's skill at technology soon became well reknown as he opened a small business, fixing cars for incredibly low prices which attracted a huge customer quantity, allowing him to buy much more parts than he'd ever need.

Soon after he would discover his father was killed, and a strange symbol was left on his chest in his blood. This symbol was the Templar symbol, which Arn soon discovered after going into huge levels of research on the symbol. He would soon discover all about the Assassins and the Templars, and took particular interest to one Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, Grandmaster of the Assassins, especially since his name was related to his in the context of eagles. Arn soon began to train to become an Assassin and excelled at it, especially gunmanship, which was his strongest point.

Nowadays, Arn is a reknown assassin among the Brotherhood especially for his track record and his excellent works with technology for his assassin bretheren, making a severe impact to turn the tables against the Templars in combat. Two examples of which are the Giga-steel alloy, a modified alloy composed of a wide variety of different metals and other elements such as carbo, etc, which has incredible durability but is very conductive to electricity; and the combat suit prototype, a battle suit blueprint constructed to add more muscle power to the assassins' side. However, all of these were stolen by Templar Elena Davies, who then destroyed the blueprints, however, Arn still remains with many sample alloys of the Giga-steel metal.Now he seeks to aid the Assassins against their struggle against the Templars, believing his father would be proud.

[b]Weapons:[/b]
-A simple kantana made from platinum.
-A silenced automatic pistol capable of firing up to twenty shots a round.
[b]Skills: "[/b]Technological work, Medical treatment, Eagle Sense (yes, the better version of Eagle Vision) & agile reflexes.
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkOZuWuWrk"]Rise Against - Worth Dying For[/url]
[i]This is were I belong. I now my destiny, my father's soul is at peace, and I seek no vengence as a famous Assassin prohibitted. I am merely a brother.[/i]

[i]I will never stop. The Templars have scarred society for too long and they need to be extinguished. They are corrupt, a virus that needs to become extinct. And I will never stop. The Assassins have offered me a place to all home, for me and my mother, keeping us sheltered from the Templars, and now I shall repay my debt. And I will never stop. Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, one could only hope to acheive his excellency, and his morals I share, or hope to, he is a beacon, and I will never stop.[/i]

[i]I am Arn Smith.[/i]
[i]I am an Assassin[/i]
[i]And I will never stop.[/i]
[b]Other Information:[/b]
His name is short for Arnold, an Old English name meaning[i] "Eagle Power".[/i]

[b]Name:[/b] Elena Davies / Addressed as Spark to conceal identity.
[b]Age:[/b] 22
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Out of Armor][img]http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv24/luna_kanzaki/AnimeGunGirl.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=In Armor / Spark][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110914C/iaza15504648784900.png[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Templars
[b]Personality:[/b] Cold, cruel and nasty, Elena has been identified to have a heart of ice. A high ranking Templar who's anger is unleashed through violence and harsh mindedness. She's stubborn and arrogant, disregarding most orders and opinions as merely stupid. Doing her own thing is what she's best at. She is a strong believer of what many believe is the truth about the Templars, blinded by her hatred towards the Assassins and unwilling to see how wrong she truly is, blinded by her very fickle mind. She's harsh and often just rude, always leaving stinging comments and remarks to her enemies, and even allies, except her close friends. She's quite protective of them, though she has a few.

[b]Bio:[/b] A typical tom-boy as a little girl, Elena was great at sport, always playing outside whenever she could. A blissful childhood with a warm family. She was never aware of her father's position as a Templar until she was five when her father gave her a Necklace, a heart with the Templar symbol embedded within it. Upon asking what it was, her father began to pollute her mind with the ideals of the Templars, which soon she became obsessed with.

Her school years were difficult, she refused to believe anything that went against her father's explination whenever it came to debates. She was very adament on her manner of thought and often refused to speak with the teacher, saying she was "under educated". She developed this obnoxious streak from a young age and it only manifested when her father took her away from public school and tutored her privately.

As a teen, her father then began to take her deeper within the order and she became a young disciple of the Order. She soon after was told about the Assassins, enemies of the Templars for a long time dating far back in history. She was then plagued mentally of the ridiculous lies told by the Templars about the Assassins, turning her biased against them and giving her aggresive attitude something to hate. She soon then stole a project of Arn Smith's, called the Giga-steel alloy, a metal alloy combined of a vast variety of metals, creating a single maleable metal which was incredibly strong, durable and effective.

She then was eighteen wehn she stole another project of Arn's, namely the Body Suit, a battle suit which would apply the brute strength the Assassins could use to gain an upperhand in the fight. She then added one and one together and created her Spark Armor, which she used effectively and it certainly showed as an advantage for the Templars. She then insisted she was from then called Spark, in case of any Assassin spy would find her real identity. Now, she still hungers for Assassin blood, ready to smash skulls.

-A Giga-steel (the alloy of which her armor is made of) Sword which she uses aggresively against her enemies.
-Spark Armor, which eventhough is heavy, it is extremelly durable and enhances her strength greatly. Suited with:
[b]1[/b] - Giga-steel armor plating: Used to protect her from most incoming damage.
[b]2[/b] - Voice modulator: A device used to distort Elena's voice, giving off a deeper, mechanical and more masculine sound which is contrasted to her normal, feminine voice
[b]3[/b] - Bulletproof fibre suiting: Allows her to move within the armor.
[b]4[/b] - A.I.: A simple A.I. system to inform her of her surroundings, with infra-red seeking devices.
[b]5[/b] - Shoulder Missles: A shoulder-plate missle launching syste launching heatseeking missles.
[b]6[/b] - E.E.S.: Short for Emergency Eject System, it allows her to escaper suit quickly and safely before allowing it to self destruct.
-A single fully automatic pistol with Giga-steel incendiary bullet ammunition, capable of firing ten per round.
[b]Skills:[/b] Deceivingly strong, very nimble, Spark armor possesses a near impenetrable, blast proof & bullet proof metalic alloy of which it is constructed off.
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWU1nRHHW98"]Nightwish - Whoever Brings the Night[/url]
[i]Spark, I am Spark, and nothing more than a soldier willing to destroy my assigned targets at all costs.[/i]

[i]I know what's truth and what's lies, and those Assassins think they are the righteous ones! Don't make me laugh, they are all sinners and will perish in Hell for all eternity. And don't you dare even mention the corrupt order of the Templar bull! They are disgusting, how dare they tarnish teh Great and Noble name of the Templars! We will triumph once and for all. They will all see our sheer might, and with my suit, I will gladly be part of our righteous wrath against those disgusting Assassins.[/i]

[i]Rest is for the Weak.[/i]
[i]I am Spark.[/i]
[i]I am a Templar.[/i][/spoiler]

[spoiler=SSD - Jason Steele / Assassin]Name: Jason Steele
[spoiler=Appearance][spoiler=While Wearing Assassin Robes]Jason wears a combination of Ezio's and Altaïr's Assassin robes, he wears the exact robes that Altaïr wore (though not those that he actually wore) while he wears a cape on his right shoulder, him being Left-Handed. The cape hides his sword and daggar while it is longer than Ezio's was. His crossbow is also hidden within the cape. He wears armor underneath his robes, making him seem a little more muscular than what he is. Jason's face, like Altaïr's is hidden except for when up close to him. What is visible of his face is medium length shaggy brown hair. and one of his eyes and mouth.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=While in Normal Clothes]
Jason has medium length shaggy brown hair, measuring at about 6'4". He normally wears a white T-Shirt with the Assassin's Logo in red on it. His muscles are much more noticeable in his normal clothes, not the size of a bodybuilder but fairly sized. He also wears a pendant with the Assassin's Logo on it. He also wears blue jeans on a regular basis.[/spoiler]
He is mostly seen in his Assassin Robes[/spoiler]
Affiliation: Assassins
[spoiler=Personality] Jason is quite intelligent, preferring to speak in slightly more complicated English, though if he must, he will talk like most people. He is also an expert strategist. He can also be stubborn from time-to-time though. If he is anything, it is devoted to the brotherhood, and would one day like to become Grand Master of the Assassin Order, knowing full well what the order needs. But for now, he is content as a Master Assassin as he prefers the older ways, without the current technology of normal guns.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio]Jason comes from a long line of Assassins, including Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, and Desmond being his cousin. When he first learned of his Assassin heritage, he immediately began his training, which was no more than at the age of 5. His parents wished for him to be a true Assassin, so they made sure of it he would not use the Animus for his training other than for courses or other vital things that could not be done in the outside world, this also preventing the Bleeding Effect. He learned while he was using his unknown at the time Eagle Sense accidentally to eavesdrop on his parents. When he asked them of what they were talking about, that's when things changed, while his parents tutored him in history, both known and unknown and the other normal subjects a kid should learn. Although, they taught him the difference between the written history and the true history. He became a Master Assassin at the age of 17, that's when he first learned that he was a descendant of both Ezio and Altaïr, he noticed how Altaïr has became a Master Assassin at 17 as well. "History repeats itself..." he responded to that. He also received certain weapons that were once both Altaïr's and Ezio's. With that, he began to work solo as an Assassin until needed, which is now.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapons]
1) Two hidden blades, one per arm
2) Poison Blade (left arm)
3) Poison Darts (right arm)
4) Hidden Gun (both arms, these versions have automatic reloads, so 6 shots per arm before need of reload)
5) Crossbow (not used often, used for silent assassinations from a distance or if he runs out of ammo from his other weapons)
6) One-handed sword (Sword of Altaïr)
7) Daggar/Short Blade (whatever you wanna call it)
8 )Throwing knives (five on each of his shoulders, legs and sides)
9) Armor of Altaïr[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Skills]
[spoiler=Eagle Sense]
All the usual, plus
Eagle Eye:
Increases the accuracy of the bearer[/spoiler]
As most Assassins should be, Jason is a fast runner, and with that a fast climber
Jason is quite strong, bench pressing over 278 pounds and continues to weight lift, this being the result of him training since he was 5
Basic Assassin skills, pickpocket, lock picking, etc etc
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Short Beginning (Read bio before reading this. Yes I realize saying this may seem stupid, but I mean it)]
[i]Nothing is true, everything is permitted...[/i]

[i]I didn't chose this life... Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad... two legendary Grand Master Assassins... of who I am descendants of... I suppose the Templars are right, history is only as accurate as it is written. But that and nothing more. The three great ironies of the brotherhood... as Altaïr wrote himself; firstly, here we seek to promote peace, but murder is our means. Secondly, here we seek to open the minds of men, but require obedience to a master and set of rules. Finally, here we seek to reveal the danger of blind faith, yet we are practitioners ourselves. Ironies they are, but we follow them nevertheless. This war... the Templars, Ezio and Altaïr, to think that history repeats itself once more... With me, I carry a copy of Altaïr's Codex. I wish I could see the real thing, but that personal quest is for another day. For now, I am an Assassin...[/i]

[i]I am an Assassin...[/i]
[i]Nothing is true, everything is permitted...[/i][/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=*~Dark~Magician~Girl~* -Serina Kingston / Assassin & Cellizar Kingston / Templar]
Name: Serina Kingston
Appearance: Height is 5'2" and weight is 140 lbs.

[spoiler= Modern]
Take this sweet, adorable, and innocent girl...
[img]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd389/Takara46/cutebunnygirl.jpg[/img]

And put her into this outfit (minus the wings)...
[img]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx206/demonwolfgirl/anime%20girl/anime-punk-girl-young-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Assassin Robes]
[img]http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/Taiechi/Female/FemaleAssassin.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Affiliation: Assassass-assassas-..... ASSASSIN! There... (Explained in the bio)

[spoiler=Personality]Many people say I have the typical, bubbly, teenage personality. Whatevs. I totally do not have the typical personality for people my age! Lets see.. I get all excited when I get a job, guns and blades. Girly stuff is meh to me. What else? I do have an upbeat attitude that seems to be contagious.. Wait, never mind, that's mostly my poison. I also tend to be very questiony and a little bossy. I've also been told I talk too much, but the guys who said that were the ones that die within the hour. :3[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio]Lets see... My mommy and daddy are both assassins. My daddy is a weapons designer, like Leonardo was for Ezio. My mommy is a technologicmalist.. techni... TECHNOLOGIST! There.. Sowwy about that, I have a problem with speaking once and a while Anyways~ My mommy helped to design the Animus 4.0. Me, I mostly put mommy's and daddy's inventions to work in the field. I have a tad bit of a skill with computers and inventing, but I'm no where near as good as my parents. That's fine, though, cause I'm still young! In fact.. I think I'm the youngest operating assassin out there. Not surprising considering that ever since I would walk and talk, my parents have been training me. Nothing too extreme, at first, obviously, cause I was just a wee-little toddler. But when I was young, they taught me normal stuff, along with other, more complex stuff. Like, where organs within the body and where they are. And don't worry, they taught it in a fun way so I didn't even know it was stuff I was "too young" for until I started playing with other kids. Since I'm so young, most of my training for stealth and all that has been through the Animus and I've juuuuust recently started doing actual field work. And too be honest, doing missions in real life is much more fun than in the Animus. :3[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapons]
[b]Both times[/b]
Hidden blades: left knee, right foot, and the traditional wrist (both).
Daggers: There's nothing up my sleeves, oh await.. There was, but now its in YOUR FACE. 0:3
A specially made poison dispenser that either laces the hidden blades on my wrist or the palm of my hand. I've been training with this poison for years, so I'm immune to it. The kill time is 5 minutes (if contacted with target's blood) to 15 minutes if it was skin contact.
[b]Training Time[/b]
Sword: I haz 4' sword hanging off behind me, instead of the side, with the hilt on her right side.
Mini-crossbow: I haz two of these on me left side, one strapped to my hip and the other on my calf.
[b]Modern Time[/b]
I have a specially made gun from my daddy that allows me to switch out the barrel and the stock of the weapon. I mostly keep it as a silenced pistol, though.[/spoiler]
Skills: Pickpocketing, lock picking, soooooome hacker skills (mostly the basics) and a fast climber due to my young age and small size.

Theme Song: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qrRzNidzIc&ob=av2e"]Breaking Benjamin - I will Not Bow[/url]

Short Beginning:
[i]We are born from blood, so we shall return to it.[/i]

[i]My enemies lay before me, returning to where they began. I walk with death, so I fear it not. I strive for peace through the blood of the tainted, the wicked and the corrupt. Through old and new, my target never escapes the range of death's grasp. I place a smile upon those that are destined to hell, they'll need that last bit of happiness, for what they have done in this world will be returned to them in uncountable folds.[/i]

[i]My name is Serina Kingston[/i]
[i]I am an Assassin[/i]
[i]And I'm proud of it![/i]

Name: Cellizar Kingston
Appearance: Height is 5'10" and weight is 275 lbs.
[spoiler=Appearance and Templar outfit]
[img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/snowdrift_2/Male%20Anime/jklkj.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler= Casual Outfit]
[img]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff373/Azami1otaku/1133155819_151b.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Affiliation: Templar

[spoiler=Personality] Cellizar is not a cold character, neither is he a warm character. He's more of a... cool character. He's normally mellow, listening before speaking. He thinks first, leaps later. His emotions don't normally range farther than the negative of upset and the positive of happy. To him, emotions get in the way of the thought process and fighting. He tends to have a problem understanding people who get emotional, either it be rage, crying, etc. The one emotion he does have a complete understanding of his hate. He hates his entire family, except for his cousin, Serina, simply because they are Assassins. For some reason, he can't bring himself to hate Serina, even though he's sure of 2 things. 1) Serina was too young to remember him before he left (she was 5 at the time) and 2) the family hasn't told Serina about him and his betrayal.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bio] Cellizar was born into a long line of Assassins. As he grew up, he felt something wasn't right. That something wasn't suppose to be. 10 years ago, as he did research on Templars, it hit him. His destiny laid elsewhere: it laid with the Templars. He took what he needed and fled from his family, joining the Templars. Cellizar has no regrets with his decision, except for one.. You see, he was very close to his cousin, Serina, and he wished he was able to nab her and take her with him, but he wasn't able to. He eventually got over that one regret, now aiming to somehow convert Serina, if he ever got to see her again.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Weapons]During Casual wear: A hidden blade at his right wrist, retractable sword he keeps attached to the back belt loop, and a silenced revolver as a last-resort.
During Templar outfit: When he hits that blue gem on his left shoulder, a full suit of armor comes out of hiding from under his cloak (its retractable, like his sword). He carries with him a sword he keeps at his left hip and a retractable shield at his right. He also has 2 hidden blades at his wrists and plenty of throwing knives.[/spoiler]
Skills: Able to read opponents physical actions, allowing him to react quicker and possibly before they even attempt an attack. He's also skilled in making retractable objects. And thanks to his Assassin training, he's able to scale walls and perform maneuvers just as well as any other Assassin.

Theme Song: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ekz_CSBVg&ob=av3e"]I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace[/url]

Short Beginning:
[i]They said I betrayed them. Who cares? I'd rather betray them than myself.[/i]

[i]For 15 years, I was being molded into something I didn't belong in. For the past 10 years, I've helped to mold something that did belong. Something that would bring the world peace without blood shed. What about the Assassin's blood? They don't exist. They are merely ghosts of a soon forgotten world. I will hunt them down and kill them all. All but one, anyways. But soon, I hope to bring her to my side.[/i]

[i]My name is Cellizar Kingston[/i]
[i]I am a Templar[/i]
[i]And I will save you, Serina.[/i][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Golden Hordesmen - Anthony/Templar(Now Assassin)]
Name: Anthony. (read bio and you'll see why he only has one name.)
Appearance: Anthony is a very tall, but thin person with an average build. his eyes are blue and his hair is brown. he wears a black tight-fit shirt, and he wears black tracksuit bottoms, with a knife attached with a leather pouch. in the leather pouch there is enough ammo to keep him going for at least three months. his face is clean in every way. no spots, no scars, nothing. (see why in bio.) he wears his hidden blade on his right hand. on his back is the same rifle he trained with.
Affiliation: Templars (Now sided with Assassin)

Personality: Anthony is a cold-hearted, cold-blooded killer. not knowing much about the outside world, he does not mix with people who he does not know, and often prefers to go alone on missions. being extremely impatient, he usually fiddles around hugely when waiting for his enemies to tell him what he wants, then kills them without hesitation. he is usually quite level-headed around his friends, but when he is not, he is usually very hot-headed and stubborn. he does not talk a lot to anyone, nor does he know much about his past.

Bio:Orphaned as a baby with no name, he was taken in by the Templars, and named only Anthony, thinking it would give him an aura of secrecy. a few years later, he was learning to swing across poles in everyday life, effectively starting his training, at age 2. three years later, he was learning how to climb up buildings in a simulation. Anthony passed both courses with flying colors; earning respect among even the highest Templars. he was then seen as 'Great Potential'. at age ten, he learned how to use basic guns, like pistols, only managing to shoot two out of five. but a few years later, at 12, he tried again, and hit all five. then at 15, he received basic melee training, proving much better at that than guns. receiving advanced combat training at 19, he could then wield a rifle and a greatsword, or a large club. he was then taken into the main parts of the Templar agency.

Weapons: Silenced rifle, a Modernized hidden blade, a silenced pistol.
Skills: Free-running, Stealth, able to talk his way out of a situation.
Theme Song: [url="http://advancewars.net/downloads/awds/soundtrack/58_Black_Hole_Super_CO_Power.mp3"]here. it's from a DS game called Advance Wars. fits my character, don't you think?[/url]

Short Beginning:
[i]The streets...will run red. they will run...with Assassini blood. i do not care about the law, only to fulfill my mission. they say i was the first Templar to be raised from infancy. i knew it; i still didn't care. the world means nothing to me; only if i gain anything from it. The Templars will guide me and supply me on my journey to destroy the heretics. we will win the war. we are Templars. and proud.[/i] [i]because [/i][i]if i don't do it, someone else will. and i can tell you now. it won't be pretty.[/i]

[i]I am Anthony. the only.[/i]
[i]I am a Templar.[/i]
[i]And i will not fail. Templarii victoria![/i][/spoiler][/spoiler]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[b]Name:[/b] Arn Smith
[b]Age:[/b] 30
[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/258/d/c/assassin__s_creed_carte_blanche_by_thompson46-d2yrpn7.jpg[/img]

Height - 6'5"
Weight - 150 lbs
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color - Brown

[b]Affiliation:[/b] Assasins
[b]Personality:[/b] Arn typically has a calm and stern attitude, never provoking people but always willing to end it. He has a gentle mannerism to those close to him, which is few unless one tries hard enough to get through his protective walls around his heart. Arn has an unquestionable courage and is extremelly unpredicatable. If on would try and read his face, nothing would be the answer as it would just be impossible to get into this silent man's head. However if opened, he can be a warm and attentive induvidual. People belive because he's quiet, he's emotionally aloof and strange. This is not the case, as Arn is in fact sensitive and takes many things to heart. A gentle soul on the interior, a dangerous adversary on the exterior.

[b]Bio:[/b] Arn's childhood wasn't anything to complain about, a loving father and mother who nurtured him well and treated him kindly, raising him as a well mannered induvidual. Not much friends though, Arn wasn't raised where there were many people to hang around with and his parents noticed that it was quite unfair on the boy. So they moved to a nicer place and eventually he became a lot more active with the outdoors. But he was a silent boy. His parents thought it was shyness, but it wasn't. He'd interact happily with kids and even teachers at his school. But he wouldn't talk that much. They didn't worry about it, after all he wasn't ill or shy so it wasn;t a problem

His teenage life was fine too, nothing strange. He was interested in computer technology and excelled at it, becoming quite a handyman with the tech. It was his flame and his hands worked adeptly at it, no challenge to difficult. Needless to say he graduated and went onwards, acheiving a degree in Uni for Engineering and Physics. Arn's skill at technology soon became well reknown as he opened a small business, fixing cars for incredibly low prices which attracted a huge customer quantity, allowing him to buy much more parts than he'd ever need.

Soon after he would discover his father was killed, and a strange symbol was left on his chest in his blood. This symbol was the Templar symbol, which Arn soon discovered after going into huge levels of research on the symbol. He would soon discover all about the Assassins and the Templars, and took particular interest to one Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, Grandmaster of the Assassins, especially since his name was related to his in the context of eagles. Arn soon began to train to become an Assassin and excelled at it, especially gunmanship, which was his strongest point.

Nowadays, Arn is a reknown assassin among the Brotherhood especially for his track record and his excellent works with technology for his assassin bretheren, making a severe impact to turn the tables against the Templars in combat. Now he seeks to aid the Assassins against their struggle against the Templars, believing his father would be proud.

-A simple kantana made from platinum.
-A silenced automatic pistol capable of firing up to twenty shots a round.
[b]Skills: "[/b]Technological work, Medical treatment, Eagle Sense (yes, the better version of Eagle Vision) & agile reflexes.
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkOZuWuWrk"]Rise Against - Worth Dying For[/url]
[i]This is were I belong. I now my destiny, my father's soul is at peace, and I seek no vengence as a famous Assassin prohibitted. I am merely a brother.[/i]

[i]I will never stop. The Templars have scarred society for too long and they need to be extinguished. They are corrupt, a virus that needs to become extinct. And I will never stop. The Assassins have offered me a place to all home, for me and my mother, keeping us sheltered from the Templars, and now I shall repay my debt. And I will never stop. Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, one could only hope to acheive his excellency, and his morals I share, or hope to, he is a beacon, and I will never stop.[/i]

[i]I am Arn Smith.[/i]
[i]I am an Assassin[/i]
[i]And I will never stop.[/i]
[b]Other Information:[/b]
His name is short for Arnold, an Old English name meaning[i] "Eagle Power".[/i]

Archived