Mary, Queen of Absoluteness

Kanashimi

From the hatred that piles up in my heart to Konami . . .

And my love to this game that i keep playing . . . (and hope still playing in the future . . .)

Give birth to this card . . .

Ta-daa~

N5JQi6N.png

Mary, Queen of Absoluteness

DARK/Level 7

Spellcaster/Effect

If the activation of your card or effect would be negated by your opponent card effect: Negate its effect, and if you do, banish it, then Special Summon this card from your hand. The activation of card and effect cannot be negated. Negate the activation of all other card or effect that would negate another activation of card or effect and banish that card. There can only be 1 face-up "Mary, Queen of Absoluteness" on the field.

2700/1600

Huuft, now you can play happily without being scared that your card would be countered/negated~

MY ORDER IS ABSOLUTE!

Note: Today i'm in a good mood so yea . . . do some editing with the artwork using Photoshop (that magic circle and sparkling light) and changing the background to be more fitting :3

But, isn't the fact it's a monster effect automatically sort of ruin it, because it's SS2 while Counter Traps (which are usually what are important negations) are SS3?
Like, the only general negations that this could affect would be like, Fiendish Chain/Breakthrough I think, maybe Veiler?

But, isn't the fact it's a monster effect automatically sort of ruin it, because it's SS2 while Counter Traps (which are usually what are important negations) are SS3?

Like, the only general negations that this could affect would be like, Fiendish Chain/Breakthrough I think, maybe Veiler?

this cannot stop those, as the do not negate activation.

This should include clarification that the effect is definitely spell speed three.

'Twas the problem i face when creating it, since monster eff mostly SS2 (quickest).

If you mean "general negations Trap Card" might be yes . . . (since can't negate Counter Trap). As for Monster and Spell Card still affects them.

Forget it, after reading both of your recent post . . .

Just hate it when you play card and suddenly your opponent negate it like "Haha! Not this day kid!"

Remember my duel with Psyframe yesterday? (if you check my Screenshot), i even don't want to play during that duel and just set anything (Monster, Spell/Trap) and wait for him to deck-out. (Thank God i got dc'd for some unknown reason :P)

Archived